PDA

View Full Version : Who's going?

silverwhite
Feb 14th, 2013, 05:19 AM
I got outside court tickets for the first Wednesday and Thursday + a Chatrier ticket for the women's final :D

nevetssllim
Feb 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Bought ground passes for Tuesday and Thursday! :D Will scour Viagogo for ground-passes for Wednesday and perhaps Friday too.

Can't wait to go back again! :bounce:

Sombrerero loco
Mar 27th, 2013, 12:42 PM
im going during qualies :) someone more?

Petkorazzi
Mar 29th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I'll be there for the first three days :D anyone else?

silverwhite
Mar 29th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Meaning Sunday to Tuesday? Pity :p

Madoka
Apr 8th, 2013, 10:14 AM
im going from sunday ( during qualies ) untill saturday (basically the whole 1st week...the first days of the week i have grounds, thursday : SL, friday + saturday : PC

cant wait for it :P

Sombrerero loco
Apr 8th, 2013, 10:40 AM
the qualies end on friday, sunday is main draw already :P

Madoka
Apr 9th, 2013, 01:15 PM
yeah, but if i am not wrong, mens qualies are still going on and anyway normally on sunday there are very few MD matches, and mostly french man/woman ----> not interested :P in fact i think ill skip sunday, so i can visit the city LOL

Sombrerero loco
Apr 9th, 2013, 09:22 PM
even mens qualies end on friday man, i was there last year
sunday just md

Madoka
Apr 9th, 2013, 10:12 PM
sunday just md

ok, i still have time to figure out what to do on sunday :tape:

Andreas
Apr 10th, 2013, 11:01 AM
yeah, but if i am not wrong, mens qualies are still going on and anyway normally on sunday there are very few MD matches, and mostly french man/woman ----> not interested :P in fact i think ill skip sunday, so i can visit the city LOL

Stosur, Ivanovic, Venus Williams, Kuznetsova, Kerber (it doesn't seem like you're interested in her :lol:), Del Potro, Tsonga, Roddick, Ferrero and Verdasco all played on the first Sunday last year. I witnessed some great matches :) If you have tickets for Sunday, then you should definitely go.

Ludosarasota
Apr 26th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Stosur, Ivanovic, Venus Williams, Kuznetsova, Kerber (it doesn't seem like you're interested in her :lol:), Del Potro, Tsonga, Roddick, Ferrero and Verdasco all played on the first Sunday last year. I witnessed some great matches :) If you have tickets for Sunday, then you should definitely go.
Yes it's true the first day it's wonderful you can see so many players on court. The first saturday is also so funny i found on facebook a game, you can win 2 tickets http://www.facebook.com/SoTennis/app_124999300984507

silverwhite
May 20th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Bump :oh:

Deumex
May 20th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Dear all.
I will be there on Sunday; mainly to watch the GERMAN girls.
Does somebody of you have also tickets for court no. 3? Maybe we could catch up.
Best!!!

Jarl_02
May 23rd, 2013, 08:22 AM
I'm going on Saturday and Sunday of the first week

Petkorazzi
May 25th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Am there alone for the next 3 days, if anyone wants company HMU. :lol:

Jarl_02
May 26th, 2013, 09:22 AM
I'm also going alone but on saturday and sunday

Izzie.
May 26th, 2013, 10:44 PM
I have evening passes for tomorrow--planning on cueing at 3 pm or so. It says you pay the difference between the 12 euros and show court price if you choose to get show court tickets. Is that a full price ticket (aka will
i pay 50+ euro for a few hours of tennis)? If anyone has any advice that'd be awesome. Thanks!

Joemaze
May 27th, 2013, 12:47 PM
I was there yesterday
It was my first time , great experience

davidmario
May 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM
is viagogo the only source to get tickets at this point? I wanna go like Sat/Sund/Mon/Tuesday or so...

roots
May 30th, 2013, 02:34 PM
I'll be there for the women's semis. Keeping my fingers crossed the weather holds up. My first time at any Grand Slam, can't wait.

PumpkinO
Jun 3rd, 2013, 09:59 PM
I was there from thursday to saturday last week. It was my first time at a Grand Slam and it was great! The site is amazing and it was really something special I will always remember. I watched Isner-Harrison from the first row (right behind John's bench) and thank god on saturday I had tickets for court 1, so I was there to witness Isner-Haas. On thursday the weather was bad and there were a few rain delays. Which was not so good because there's nothing to do (besides walking around the site or just sitting at a court and wait till the rain is over). But friday and saturday there was no rain luckily and I saw a lot of good matches. What's really cool is how different the courts are. On some courts you are so close to the players which is amazing and on other courts (mainly the big 3) you are far more away but the atmosphere is great when so many people make noice for their favorite.
On friday when we wanted to leave the site at 8 pm, they opened Suzanne Lenglen to all people so we could get in and catch the end of Radwanska-Pfizenmaier. That was really nice!
To all who are planning to go, bring as much food as you can because the prices for food are unbelievable.
Btw, I was a big fan of Isner before that but now I'm so obsessed. Being live at a tennis match is so different and especially when you're so close to the players. It's so emotional. (I'm laughing at myself for writing that, but it's true ;))