My picks are:
1. Serena( the best in the game right now)
2. Venus ( clearly the second best...but does she like it?)
3. Jennifer ( only because she´s the defending champion)
4. Kim ( can she keep it up, because it´s shut up or put up time!)
Your thoughts pluzzz!!
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:46 PM
Don't forget Monica Seles always do well in Australia so, I want add her on the list... ;)
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:50 PM
the favorites or your personal favs
there's a big discrepancy in that ;)
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:57 PM
3. Jennifer and Kim
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:06 PM
1. Jennifer Capriati (Jenny plays always her best in Oz open)
2. Lindsay Davenport (She has won it before why not to do it now?!?!)
3. Mary Pierce (She has won it before too and she hits with power and she is in better shape now than few months ago..She has lost weight and is really dangerous!!)
Those 3 will be atleast semifinals and maybe Monica Seles and Kim Clijsters will compete really high too!!!
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:40 PM
Id have to go with...
5- Justine/ Monica.......
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:02 PM
The top four ranked players for obvious reasons. Outside of them, the player with the best chance to win it is Lindsay. Her deraw is gonna suck, true. BUt she ended 2001 #1, she made the finals of several tourneys since returning. If (as I suspect), the knee is still a litle achy, physical theray over the off-season should go a long way toword correcting that.
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:12 PM
1. Kim Clijsters!!!!
2. Jelena Dokic
3. Daniela Hantuchova
4. Daja Bedanova (I'm allowed to dream, am I?)