PDA

View Full Version : Special report from the Caribbean

Car Key Boi
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:02 PM
I'm very proud of this one, expect me to bumping this one repeatedly to satisfy the attention seeking whore that i am

Subject: Silver Mitsubushi Lancer Evolution IV, 2001 or 2002, in the parking lot of the RBTT in Port of Spain Trinidad. Parking sticker on bumper, small 'Hot wheels' sticker on rear window. A stack of neatly folded black "RBTT" golf polo shirts on the passenger floor mat. Cell phone charger dangling from lighter plug.

Offense: Being affiliated in any way with RBTT, way too much bling-bling and generally being a mid-life-crisismobile popular with Senior Vice Assholes.

Punishment: The parking lot had pretty tight security, but I'm sure yuo'll agree that this target was just too good to pass up. Simply creeping up ninja-style wouldn't work due to the sheer number of parking lot attendants roving about. Worse, this car was fairly near the exit, in full view of two attendants in the booth. A different strategy was called for.

Fortunately, I was dressed fairly well this morning (business lunch date, with ironically an officer from the RBTT), and could have plausibly been the car's owner. So, with my trusty Swisstech Utili-Key subtly palmed, I casually strolled up to the Lancer, humming "Power of Love" by Huey Lewis (Is this getting too far into the role?, I wondered). I stopped at the door, faked an abrupt double-take, and quickly stooped down to "inspect" the door. "Fuck!" I shouted, loud enough to get the attention of the attendants. "Fuck!" I shouted again.

Here's the clever part - with the attendants watching from a short distance, I pretended to try wiping away the "damage" I "found" on "my" car. But of course, I wasn't wiping - I was scratching. Within thirty seconds, a bored but curious attendant sauntered up to me and, in Trini accent, asked if everything was okay. "Fuck!" I said a third time, "some fucking little piece of shit cocksucker keyed my car! Did you see anyone near my fucking car?"

"Uh... no, sir, sorry, sir," he replied, sympathetically eying the savage gashes in the shiny silver paint.

"Well, shit," I spat, kicking the tire in mock fury, "I don't have my cell. Can I use yuor phone? I gotta call the police."

"Oh, uh... ah, no public phone, sir."

"Dammit," I said, checking my watch, "I'm going back to the office, and I'm calling the police right now. I hope they catch that little shiteating motherfucker and string him up by his balls," I growled over my shoulder as I stormed out of the lot, out into the street, out into the general public, out into sweet, sweet anonymity.

Mission accomplished.

- Car Key Boi :cool:

CC
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:09 PM
Bravo. I wish I could have been there to see it. So did you manage any specific design or was the time too limited?

Car Key Boi
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by CC
Bravo. I wish I could have been there to see it. So did you manage any specific design or was the time too limited?

Thank yuo for yuor appreciation

i shall dedicate my next keying to yuo

the method of appearing to be wiping while actually scratching, is a technique that i was practicing the night before when i keyed up 30 or so unprotected cars in the nearby Maraval area

as yuo can imagine, i only had 20 seconds or so to practice my art on the Lancer, but it was more than enough, and although it was not my magnum opus, it was of sufficient quality for the art experts to be able to verify that it's an original Car Key Boi

-Car Key Boi :cool:

Car Key Boi
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:17 AM
********SCRAAAAATCHHH********* :D

caramel
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:24 AM
Yuo´re in the Caribbean? :mad: Damn ... and I´m sitting here in the friggin´ rain. :sad:

Car Key Boi
Dec 24th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by caramel
Yuo´re in the Caribbean? :mad: Damn ... and I´m sitting here in the friggin´ rain. :sad:

babe, i sympathise, when i'm at the beach later today, sipping a mango juice underneath the shade of a coconut tree, i shall be thinking of YUO and raising my drink and a saying a toast

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Car Key Boi
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:30 PM
*******SCRRRRAAAATCCCH**********:D