PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in...

Mateo Mathieu
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:07 AM
spirit/ghost?

I want tell you what happened in this morning at around 6am, it was peace blank without have a dream and my hand self tried choke around my neck then I wake up with same time, I scream! My arm were dead feeling and I can't stop it until my mum came into my room and my hand let's go. It freaked me out...

Then, I went sleep again until I wake up at 11am and I told my mum for what happened. My mum says, "Maybe there was ghost here", and I asked her, "Do you believe in ghost?", then she replied, "Spirit, yes and ghost, not sure".

BTW - that's not kidding!

Sam L
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:10 AM
OK I was saying before...

I don't believe in ghosts. But one night around midnight in my bedroom, I was just lying on my bed and I felt a definite evil or shadow come over me. It's very hard to explain but something was there, I felt it. I had never been so scared before without seeing anything. Has anyone had that experience?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:33 AM
I believe in spirits, yes.....you can call them ghosts or whatever, but they do not have evil intentions.

Fingon
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Sam L

I don't believe in ghosts. But one night around midnight in my bedroom, I was just lying on my bed and I felt a definite evil or shadow come over me. It's very hard to explain but something was there, I felt it. I had never been so scared before without seeing anything. Has anyone had that experience?

I had the exact same experience many years ago. I saw something, like the image of the dead, and I was never as scared in my entire life.

Scotso
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Sam L

I have stuff like that a lot, but it usually comes when I'm really stressed - so I put them down to panic attacks. It's probably what you had. You just lay there and you can't move or scream or anything. Yeah?

It can be pretty bad.

I don't really believe in ghosts. But who knows for sure?

Dokicfan17
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:42 AM
haha i believe in ghosts lemme tell u a lil story.......it made me tear

it's about 1 am....and Im lying in my bed looking at the ceiling.WHICH WAS ALL WHITE, my windows wre covered so no light could have got in and no shadows could for against my window or walls..... and its all good when all of a sudden a black figure of a man appears on my wall....i screamed and thoght it was a shadow, but it was impossible, so i see this figure, and then near him i see like balls of black fly up and down my ceiling, and i was like woaaaaa.so i said out loud.if theres something in this room with me give me a sign....and door slammed......k thats when I lost it

so the reason i believe this happened is because im spirtual, sometimes do lil witchcraft and Im VERY OPEN to the other side. like m friends attic was haunted cuz we had a psycic come in and you could feel this COLD presence, it was warm but on the stairs it was SOOO COLD.....so i had tarot cards and i think something was trying to communicate with me and still is cuz it happened again

so im going to try to figure out what this wants to tell me , freaky aint it?

something happened like that similar to me..where i coudlnt move, i woke up and i couldnt move my legs, like i couldnt get up, i started crying cuz i COULDNT move and noone was home, it was weird

Dokicfan17
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:45 AM
......part 2 of my thingy.......
im very intersted in this kinda paranormal activity i try to talk to the spirts so i think their tryin to talk back....i use tarot cards and i ouiji boards....and one we had a seance in my attic with candles and we heard noices.....

i think if ur really serious and open it works....cuz i dont play around, im serious

but it is scary, like seeing the figure , i didnt know what it was

BasicTennis
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:48 AM
IMO it's all in the mind. Isn't it strange that ghosts appear when we're all alone? Being alone makes our minds wonder I guess.:angel:

caramel
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:09 AM
I believe in spirits... when I was like 12 my dad and I were involved in a car accident and I felt that there was something wrong just before it happened. It was raining that night and I really had a very strange feeling that something terrible was about to happen. I told my dad that he should just look for a place to park and wait until the rain was over but he didnīt. Just a few minutes later another car crashed into ours since the woman who drove the other car fell asleep. Fortunately my dad and I didnīt get injured...
When I told my Grandma about that she told me that she also had a very creepy experience short before my Grandpa died. She went to the cemetery to look after her motherīs and dadīs grave and all of a sudden she looked to her right and saw a gravestone that read my Grandpaīs name. At first she was really shocked īcause my Grandpa was at the hospital around this time
to have a heart surgery (he had a hole in his heart) and tried to forget about it until my Grandpa died a couple of months after that. His grave is now where my Grandma saw his gravestone.

Double Fault
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:12 PM
No, I don't believe in ghosts/spirits or any para-normal thingies.

Martian Mel
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:20 PM
I believe in spirits and ghosts yeah

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:29 PM
Yep i do but i don't think they are dead people

Sam L
Dec 23rd, 2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by TheBoiledEgg
Yep i do but i don't think they are dead people

What are they then? :confused: