PDA

View Full Version : 15 Months, 4800 Posts, And Not One Personal Connection

AjdeNate!
Dec 21st, 2002, 04:28 PM
I've just noticed something very sad and pathetic. I've been posting here since September 26th, 2001. I've posted over 4800 topics. And no one here knows the littlest detail about me. I've tried to join those gamethreads but when I post questions about joining nobody ever answers. I have always had a level head and made clear decisions in my posting. I've tried to post relevant content, and information, and tried to make jokes and try to make people see themselves in a happier atmosphere. Apparently, not many people here have a sense of humour and nobody got the joke. Instead I was told I should be suspended and then, as always, my favorite player was bashed and unfairly criticized if only to goad me into doing something or saying something that would spark a massive hatefest. Well, I didn't buy the bait, and now I'm stuck here reassessing and analyzing my intent, intrique, intellect, and integrity.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:17 PM
There are alot of people with humour here, but unfortunately there are those who haven't any, maybe they just don't understand our British humour? I make comments all the time and so many people take them seriously when they are not meant to be and there are those that are 'always right' ;) I just think it's sad

There are also those groups that are the 'in crowd' who will defend each other no matter what, those who 'fancy' others over the internet, yet won't admit to it :rolleyes:

Just watch people come on all abusive and defensive and you'll see what i mean, but there are decent people on here, quite a few, you just have to understand all boards have there assholes and those who can only express themselves through a board.

It's there problem not yours ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:21 PM
Omigod! Don't feel sad! I have always found your posts funny and signature. You're as original as Car Key Boy and Choco. Like, I always know what to expect from You! anyway, once upon a time, I think I was personal with A LOT of wtaworld posters, but our friendships simmered. I don't think it's good to be that way because then you spend too much time on internet relationships when you could be something better offline.

per4ever
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:24 PM
Seles, don't take the things I said in GM personal.

I didn't agree with posting lots of meaningless threads (that's called spamming and is not allowed) and that was it.

I have nothing against you :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:25 PM
Oh yeah, and some of these dorks need to get a life! I have never seen so many people who will hate you over something petty you said or something you apologized for, hold a grudge, stalk you in your threads and always try and embarass you or try and make you look stupid or try and bother you when they notice everyone else is, yet they aren't even friends with those people and don't even care for the subject of argument, just because you pissed them off like what, once!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:27 PM
well said, nwando ;)

Lynx
Dec 21st, 2002, 06:04 PM
Jeez, you people are scaring me! :eek:
And here I was, thinking Nwando-Federer_Chick and Marri-Stinger were two of the most popular persons on the boards!
:sad: *runs back to mammy, sobbing and sticking his thumb in his mouth* :sad:

---------
You know, Seles, I don't think it's all that easy to connect personally with someone on the Net - maybe it's not even wise. I noticed there are a lot of cliques, and if you don't belong into one of those, well... you stay connection-less.

Anyways: I thought I was quite funny at a lot of occasions too - and nobody laughed !! Well, I got LOL-ed at twice, actually, and I'll remember the names of those two angels forever and ever. :hearts: :D

Kisha
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:24 PM
nathan baby, you know i love you:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Luna_Angel_84
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:52 PM
Hey mister, come to my cruddy fanclub post (not that I'm trying to boost numbers or anything, *cough*). I promise you'll be appreciated in there! :kiss: