PDA

View Full Version : Today, it's French Star Academy's Final!!!!!

Come-on-kim
Dec 21st, 2002, 01:56 PM
The final will feature a boy against a girl!!!

Houcine (boy) against Nolwenn (girl)

http://staracademy.tf1.fr/eleve10/diapos/diapo_102.jpghttp://www.nolwenn.org/siteofficiel/num5.jpg

Go Nol!!!!!!

AjdeNate!
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:04 PM
Allez Nolwenn

Come-on-kim
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Seles
Allez Nolwenn

do you know Nolwenn and all the French Star Academy in England?

AjdeNate!
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:36 PM
I keep myself informed!! :) Not on the telly, but I check websites and magazines. She's pretty and I love her voice.

Come-on-kim
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:44 PM
LOL!!

YES!!

She has a fantastic VOICE!!!!!!! I think it's as good as Lara Fabian and Celine Dion's voices!!!!

If you can, look this evening show!! It will be amazing!! With last year winner of Star Ac 1 (Jennifer) and many others!!!

AjdeNate!
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:52 PM
I will check on results probably tomorrow after it's over. I hope Nol wins!!!

Come-on-kim
Dec 21st, 2002, 07:45 PM
At this time of the show, Nolwenn is ahead!!

So keep voting!!!

Lleyki
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:24 PM
C'mon Nolwenn :bounce:

Come-on-kim
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Lleyki
C'mon Nolwenn :bounce:

Thanks for Nol!!!!

Go in the ETA forum:bounce:

Come-on-kim
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:33 AM
AND THE WINNER IS....

... NOLWENN!!!!

Congrats girl!!

Nicoleke
Dec 22nd, 2002, 09:52 AM
Congratulations Nolwenn :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Eeven if this girl wasn' t my favourite of the show, I have to admit, that she is the best singer of the " Star academy 2002 ", not the best dancer.

Yesterday, she sang Whitney Houston' s " I will always love you ", and, she was perfect. Tears came in my eyes, she was so emotional.

However, I still don' t know why Stéphanie, the belgian girl, was the first " out " of this season, yesteday, she sang really very good, and her voice is " amazing " !!!!!

I think that I' ll see the concert :o lol, Come on Kim, the french " Star academy " will finally be in Belgium too :) :D :) :D ;)

Congratulations to all the guys from " Star academy 2 " : Nolwenn, Emma, Aurélie, Houcine, Georges - Alain, Jérémy, Alexandre and so on "

AjdeNate!
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:28 AM
Congrats Nol!!

Come-on-kim
Dec 22nd, 2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Mary Cherry
Congratulations Nolwenn :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Yesterday, she sang Whitney Houston' s " I will always love you ", and, she was perfect. Tears came in my eyes, she was so emotional.

However, I still don' t know why Stéphanie, the belgian girl, was the first " out " of this season, yesteday, she sang really very good, and her voice is " amazing " !!!!!

I think that I' ll see the concert :o lol, Come on Kim, the french " Star academy " will finally be in Belgium too :) :D :) :D ;)

Congratulations to all the guys from " Star academy 2 " : Nolwenn, Emma, Aurélie, Houcine, Georges - Alain, Jérémy, Alexandre and so on "

YES, when she sand "I will always love you", it was PERFECT!!!

And also when Nolwenn and Houcine sang a song (I don't remember the name) and when everybody began to cry lol!!

Stephanie was out, because at the same time, there was the Belgian Star Academy, and they thought that if a Belgian was in the French one, it will be bad for the Belgium Star Academy!! But the Belgian one was a total "flop"!! everybody was watching the French one and not the Belgian one!! Stéphanie was good, I hope she'll make a career!!

I know, they come to Belgium!! I'll perhaps go!! But Mélanie (Belgian Star Ac winner) and another one will join the French Star Academy :fiery: :mad:

Hey, Marry, on your congrats you forgot the most important girl : ANNE-LAURE!!!!!

Why Olivia wasn't there??

Nicoleke
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Come-on-kim

Hey, Marry, on your congrats you forgot the most important girl : ANNE-LAURE!!!!!

Why Olivia wasn't there??

No, no, I didn' t forgot her :p lol,

I don' t know why she isn' t there, Patrice wasn' t there too. I think that I' ll really like Jessica new song :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Nicoleke
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:56 PM
The song is " Lettre à France ", a really " emotional " song too :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!