PDA

View Full Version : There is a lunatic on the loose.........

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:01 AM
BUSH'S RACE TO WAR PUTS WORLD AT RISK

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/dec2002/2/6/00063AB0-CC1F-1E02-8B9F80BFB6FA0000.jpg

THE day has been marked in President Bush's diary. January 27, 2003. The date when he will decide on war against Iraq.

But no one really believes that a big decision will be taken in the White House on that day. The die was cast long ago.

Mr Bush and the warmongers in his cabinet want a war against Saddam Hussein. They say they must stop him because he has weapons of mass destruction.

But only one leader has weapons of mass destruction and plans to use them. His name is George W Bush and it is he who must be stopped.

What he plans to do against Iraq will not save lives or make peace. It will destabilise the world and threaten thousands, possibly millions.

President Bush is determined to go to war to demonstrate to the United States' rednecks that he is committed to the war on terrorism launched after 9/11.

Yesterday the Americans declared that Iraq is in "material breach" - the key words - of United Nations resolutions.

Not even the British government went that far. Though Jack Straw came close to it and will doubtless take the short step to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Mr Bush.

But they must be stopped. Before this mad, dangerous war is begun. The cost in human life could be enormous. It would far outweigh the current threat from Saddam.

It is true that weapons of mass destruction should not be allowed in the wrong hands.

But they are. They are in President Bush's. That is the greatest threat facing the world

UN weapons inspector challenges US and UK

The UN chief weapons inspector has called on the US and British governments to provide his team with better intelligence on Iraq.

Hans Blix says the inspectors are not getting the support they need from the western powers in their mission to locate Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction.

"If the UK and the US are convinced (that Iraq has weapons) and they say they have evidence, then one would expect that they would be able to tell us where this stuff is," he says.

[found a bigger front page-edited] :p

spiceboy
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Bush & co. are so jhgouerhfgnvjsgfyudegf(&TGJHGF&$RFGHIU&&%

caramel
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Stop him ... NOW! :mad:

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:40 AM
well said Caramel :)

its up to you guys in the US to stop this monster

Barrie_Dude
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:43 AM
Go Get Em, George! Wooooo Hoooo!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

King Satan
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:10 AM
ohhhh for a minute their I thought you had discovered me *oops*

irma
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:12 AM
bye bye world

Crazy Canuck
Dec 21st, 2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
Go Get Em, George! Wooooo Hoooo!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yeah George! Go get em, and kill thousands and thousands of innocent people in the process! Children, men, women - kill them all! Go get em, you fine example of a human being you! You show them that terrorism is wrong!

Don't worry bud, you have tons of supporters who will validate your terrorism by crying 'victim'! People like Barrie Dude here who will cheer on every explosion and innocent life lost! So long as they aren't American lives, who the hell cares!

Barrie_Dude
Dec 21st, 2002, 11:12 PM
Becca, there is an old saying: When you are 20 and are not a liberal, you have no heart. When you are 40 and are not a conservative, you have no brain. When I was your age, I was a liberal. But than life happened and I found out that the answers are not nearly as simple as you make them out to be at your age. Things are not as black and white. BTW, if you think that George Bush is killing innocent women and children you are wrong. In fact, he has not done any more of it than Bill Clinton. There is a lot more to it than you realize!

Monica_Rules
Dec 21st, 2002, 11:17 PM
:rolleyes:

Lynx
Dec 21st, 2002, 11:35 PM
Barrie_Dude the Great Wise Old Man.

I know the saying, Barrie. It was thought up by this guy who threw his ideals overboard when he found out is was easier to get rich without them. It's also known as "selling out", and it's always brought up by people who are trying to hide their guilty feelings.

Things are never as black and white. Btw - I found Rebecca's remarks a lot less "black and white" than yours.
"Go Get Em, George! Wooooo Hoooo!" --- com'on Barrie, you can do better than that!

And yes, Barrie - George DoubleU Bush is going to kill a lot of innocents. It's almost always the innocents who suffer most. A guy of your age should know that.

Crazy Canuck
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:44 AM
Becca, there is an old saying: When you are 20 and are not a liberal, you have no heart. When you are 40 and are not a conservative, you have no brain.

I think that Lynx covered this comment quite nicely.

When I was your age, I was a liberal. But than life happened and I found out that the answers are not nearly as simple as you make them out to be at your age. Things are not as black and white.

I make things out to be nice and simple? Where do I do this? I can't seem to find anywhere that I have quote naively said "this is good, this is bad". I'm very aware that things aren't black and white. If this was how I saw things, I would have the Bush Administrations back, blindly calling out "go get 'em!" at the prospect of going to war.

BTW, if you think that George Bush is killing innocent women and children you are wrong. In fact, he has not done any more of it than Bill Clinton. There is a lot more to it than you realize!

I am wrong? No innocent people have died under his adminstration? Well Jesus fuck, WHO KNEW?!

What does Bill Clinton have to do with this? You always seem to bring him up, as if my name was Hillary. I'm trying to recall a time that I said "Bush should be exactly like Bill, Bill was like Jesus", that would give sense to you doing this. Strangely enough, the quotes don't seem to be surfacing.