PDA

View Full Version : Serena Is One Of The 25 Most Intriguing PEOPLE Of 2002

lizchris
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Next week's PEOPLE magazine (which is a double issue) has the 25 most intriguing people of 2002 and Serena was voted one of the 25. Some others who made the list are:

President George Bush
Saddam Hussein
Jennifer Lopez
Halle Berry
Rose O'Donnell
Sarah Jessica Parker
Ozzy Osbourne & family

TSequoia01
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Serena must love all this new found status. She is going to fight hard not to give it up. Woe to the rest of the WTA! :cool:

vs1
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:21 PM
She is definitely one of the most noteworthy people of 2002!

nuriboy
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Yeah man! For sure the girl is intriguing and she knows it!! Serena is a lime light girl and thatīs bad news for the rest of the tour! Watch out WTA.....this is just the beginning!!

Fuji
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:28 PM
I think Jennifer Lopez's over-exposure makes her much less intriguing.

I used to be a fan of hers. Now I switch TV channels everytime I happen to see her movie previews, love remance exclusive interviews, music vedios,and whatsoever.

Rae Q.
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:12 PM
:bounce:

No real surprise though because Serena had an awesome year! :D The thing that makes it even better is that her winning these things or getting picked for these year end thingies is that it totally promotes women's tennis. :D

BK4ever
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:14 PM
Go Rena...she loves the attention, I'm sure she will be super motivated to stay on top

calabar
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:22 PM
I think Jennifer Lopez's over-exposure makes her much less intriguing.

I agree that too much exposure makes one less intriging. In fact, one should NOT be on this list for more than one year. How can one be intriguing year after year?