PDA

View Full Version : Question for straight bois: would yuo suck a dick for a million bucks?

Car Key Boi
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:35 PM
a buddy of mine Hair Color Boi (who's gay) asked me this question

i thought about it for a bit and told him i would, but i would insist that he puts the money on the table before we started

although it would be a distasteful experience for me (just like Hair Color Boi feels about sex with a chick) for a million bucks i would certainly do it. i would close my eyes and for the next five minutes think of all the money while i was doing the deed.

afterwards, and $10k later spent on mouthwash and psycho therapy to forget what took place, i'd be $990,000 better off.

what about yuo? would yuo do it?

Celeste
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:58 AM
I've made it with women for a tiny fraction of that amount of money. And some of the men I've had to screw, a woman would have been far preferable. Who cares, it is just yuor body.

Are you still in Trinidad, Car Key Boi?

King Lindsay
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:31 AM
I would do it! I think anyone would.

SM
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:34 AM
silly rhetorical question! lower the reward to a controversial level like say 2 dollar! ;)

anton
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:45 PM
ckb, if you dont like boys, then why do you always post so much gay BS? :rolleyes:

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:20 PM
I would...and if it was Allen Iverson, I would do it for 50 cent and a dime bag of weed...:p