PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else find John Mayer incredibly unattractive?!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:42 AM
He looks like he just woke-up from 15 years of being dead... anyway, I don't like him 'cause he seems to be a womanizer

Nina_rus
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:49 AM
can someone post a pic please? Never seen him

Crazy Canuck
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:16 AM
I only saw him in video once, and he looked alright to me.

Although I'm sure you will find as nasty a picture as possible to support your case :o

Scotso
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:50 AM
I like his music, but I think that he's certainly not too attractive.

Plus, he's an arrogant ass. My sister met him and he basically shrugged her off. He spoke at her school - all about himself and how great he is.

King Aaron
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:19 PM
I like his music.

Is he really that arrogant Scott?

Keith
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:41 PM
I think he has his moments...Ive seen too many pics of him that make him look kinda ugly..and a bit chunky, too.

But he does have that schoolboy/loner charm look in some pics...

Keith
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:42 PM
I bought his CD and well, it wasnt that great, I thought he would rock out a bit more...but his music is kinda mellow and its been done before...

But I think he is ok

Hurley
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:52 PM
He can look either beautiful or disgusting. He looks particularly grotesque when he's singing.

But he's a cute guy. :)

Monica@53
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:05 PM
I agree with Hurley, he can look really beautiful or really gross sometimes.... he has that kind of look which can sometimes be misconstrued as either (that probably makes no sense to anyone but me!)......

Personally, i'd do him :o.... but according to one particular poster, apparently i'd do anything that stands on two legs and breathes (**mike waits til he gets eaten alive by this poster** :eek:)

Scotso
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Yes he's really that arrogant.

Rae Q.
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:54 PM
A womanizer? Not even (to me). He just seems smelly like he doesn't bathe and I saw him on MTV over the summer and he was trying to dance and it made me wanna hurl just seeing him all geeky and smelly looking. Also that song Your Body is a Wonderland makes me totally sick. Rockers aren't my type but I'll take Brandon Boyd over John Mayer any day.

Keith
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:59 PM
This is at least a year old and Im sure he has gained some weight

http://www.johnmayer.com/art/jm.jpg

Richie77
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Federer_Chick
He looks like he just woke-up from 15 years of being dead... anyway, I don't like him 'cause he seems to be a womanizer

He's okay... meaning, not ugly, but not someone I'm attracted to.
I have heard he has been gettin' around...isn't he/wasn't he dating a well-known actress? I also read in Tennis Magazine that he and James Blake are acquaintances.

Pamela Shriver
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:04 AM
I thought this thread said 'Does anyone else find John MAJOR incredibly unattractive?!'

Ex brit PM. And I think he's kinda hunky if you like grey men.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:16 AM
Yeah, he dated J. Love Hewitt very soon after ending it with Vanessa Carlton. And then he and Jen broke-up in a little time.

Richie77
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:33 AM
He didn't waste any time going up the A-list, didn't he? He must really think he's something if he's suddenly dating JLH barely six months after becoming famous.

I like most of his songs...like "No Such Thing," until it got played 85 zillion times. :p

CC
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:05 AM
I hate the Body is a Wonderland video. Either the chick had bad breath or was terribly unappealing in some other aspect. He just didn't seem so convincingly "into her"....

anton
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:32 AM
i love the song "your body is a wonderland"!!!!

King Aaron
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by King Scotso of Aragon
Yes he's really that arrogant.

Oh. Thanks

King Aaron
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:22 PM
He looks real weird when strumming the guitar ;)

Candy946
Dec 20th, 2002, 08:19 PM
His music doesn't do it for me. I find it very boring and as far as his looks, he is mediocre in my opinion (not drop dead gorgeous nor is he butt ugly).