PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts thread


nasty nick#2
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Yes im back with a new thread, were i can post all my thoughs about everything! Silly questions, minds in my head, yeah stuff like that :p

Why does asian guys never have beard or mustache(spelling)? I was not happy about Marri's explenation so i ask someone else :D

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:53 PM
Why are Britney, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Melissa Joan Hart, LeAnn Rimes and Shakira abnormally gorgeous?

Why do your own farts smell better than others farts?

nasty nick#2
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Britney_SMG_MJH
Why are Britney, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Melissa Joan Hart, LeAnn Rimes and Shakira abnormally gorgeous?

Why do your own farts smell better than others farts?

1. There are many other nice ladies, it's a matter of taste David.

2. :p

Car Key Boi
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:56 PM
why do complete assholes like me, always seem to end up with the most beautiful, educated and intelligent chicks?

i'm not complaining thou...far from it, but it must be a brick for those bois who are nice and respectable, and yet can't get laid

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:57 PM
Why are all the good women in the world, apart from my 5 angels, lesbians?

Car Key Boi
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:06 PM
hey Britney SMG, i've just noticed yuor signature and that yuo used to be JelenaDokicIsHot

why the change? and how come the uber-babe isn't ranked as one of yuor five angels? did the uber-babe upset yuo with her extreme right views? *just curious*

Jetta
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Nick smells like pehsgetti :sad:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi
hey Britney SMG, i've just noticed yuor signature and that yuo used to be JelenaDokicIsHot

why the change? and how come the uber-babe isn't ranked as one of yuor five angels? did the uber-babe upset yuo with her extreme right views? *just curious*

Nah, still love Jelena, just not as much as the other 5. I figured, as i gave up posting in general messages, there was no point keeping JDIH although i might ask for it back as my current name is pants :confused:

nasty nick#2
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Posh
Nick smells like pehsgetti :sad:

What's that? Is that a sad thing btw?

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:16 PM
I asked for my old name back :) it was much better, and my angels are in my sig anyway :)

Car Key Boi
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Britney_SMG_MJH
Nah, still love Jelena, just not as much as the other 5. I figured, as i gave up posting in general messages, there was no point keeping JDIH although i might ask for it back as my current name is pants :confused:

"thank yuo Britney SMG" *in my best Hannibal Lector psychoanalyst voice*

Jetta
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by nasty nick#2
What's that? Is that a sad thing btw?

pehsgetti is pehsgetti :sad:

nasty nick#2
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:23 PM
:p :o :( :mad: :confused: :eek:

I dunno!

daniela's necklace
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:29 PM
daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god

to quote Matchbox 20

oh how I want you to know me, oh how I want you to know me, oh how I wish I was somebody else and how I wish you could own me

http://jeeptalk.org/crack/smilies/contrib/edoom/puppy_dog_eyes.gif

nasty nick#2
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by oscar
daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god is daniela is god

to quote Matchbox 20

oh how I want you to know me, oh how I want you to know me, oh how I wish I was somebody else and how I wish you could own me


Makes sense :p