PDA

View Full Version : Blind item...

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:29 PM
Sources say that 2/3 of a popluar pop/r&b trio are reportedly more than bandmates! They are apparently sisters. The elder of the two being the product of an extra-marital affair, early on in the marriage. hmm, could explain some things. Guess who...

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:30 PM
A known comic/actor is a closeted homosexual. He is not a superstar but he is known by the black community and he has appeared in several black films. He was never seen with women until his family started pressuring him to get married. He chose a beautiful black woman to marry and they married about 18 months ago or two years ago. The wife has a Hollywood history as well: she is bi-sexual former model and she use to live with a bi-sexual actor who appeared weekly on NY Undercover. She was also the mistress to Vanna White's soon to be ex-husband for a few years. She is a known opportunist and her goal was to marry someone with a name. Apparently rumors are circulating that all is not well regarding their marital bliss. She was led to believe that he had more money (before the marriage) than he actually has. Their house is nice but below Hollywood standards. She has been complaining to friends that she thinks he may be sneaking around on her with another man. She is also complaining that during sex, he is asking her to do things that homosexual men normally do with one another. He also seems irritable and distant she complains. She feels like a front and a trophy wife for his family and friends. Strain has invaded the marriage. WHO IS THE COMIC/ACTOR?????

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:34 PM
WHICH navel-baring pop tart was less than discreet in a Miami nightclub? She allowed witnesses to see her snorting lines of cocaine . .

--WHICH mucho handsome pop star - who refuses to answer when asked about his predilections - has a not-so-new boyfriend in the record business? The gay community in San Juan whispers that it's been going on for a year and a half and some are impatient for the hypocrisy to end.

"During a Yankee's victory celebration, a bunch of celebs were having dinner at a club called Veruka in NYC. They were all at the front table--Sarah Jessica Parker, Kevin Spacey, Micheal J Fox, Derek Jeter, and a few others. Then this popster pulled up in a limo and sent his driver into the club to get him a table. He wanted the table that all the stars were already occupying. When the maitre d' explained that it obviously wasn't available, the driver said, "That's the table my boss wants." The maitre d' refused him, so the driver walked out to the car to tell the star. Everyone could hear tons of yelling and screaming from the limo before they squealed off."

This last one falls under TMI...........
"I'd heard that this actress was difficult, but when we met, she acted like a doll. Unfortunatly, the day we started shooting the movie, it was like her evil twin showed up. She started complaining to the director that I was making the clothes too tight, trying to embarrass her. She was impossible. Then she got her period and refused to wear a tampon or sanitary napkin! She claimed it was what Marilyn Monroe would have done. We had her in this tight red beaded gown, and she kept running to the bathroom to mop herself up. At the end of the day, the dress was ruined. When I got a little brusque with her, she threw a bottle at me, hitting me in the eye! Then she jumped me, scratched my face, and punched me in the stomach. They had to pull her off

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:03 PM
No guesses?

Pureracket
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:58 AM
Tell us.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:05 AM
The first one - Kelly and Beyonce (DC)

Bill Bellamy

Christina Aguillara (sp)

Ricky Martin

Justin Timberlake

The last one I am not sure who the actress is...?

CHOCO
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:14 AM
TopShotta - dayum!! Bill Bellamy who starred in the movie "How to Be A Player"?

I thought Ricky Martin was going out with this girl from Spain.

Not Surprised by Chistina.

Who is the wife of Bellamy? :)

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:32 AM
She is no one special. She is beautiful though. I know it's Bill Bellamy because his wife use to date Micheal Delarenzo from NY Undercover.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:47 PM
bump

Pureracket
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:17 PM
We won't even START talking about Ms. DeLorenza.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:28 PM
hehe...I know.

lizchris
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:29 PM
So Bill Bellamy is a fudgepacker?

Not surprised about Ricky Martin.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:05 PM
I was shocked at Bill Bellamy too...:confused:

Pureracket
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:19 PM
. .. .. not shocked at all. I'm sure those lips do the trick too.

GrandSlammed
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:40 PM
... anybody know what happen to Beige?