PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Jacey
Jul 26th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Time for a new volume!

James
Jan 29th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Volume 1 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=415770)

Volume 2 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=463368)

Volume 3 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470644)

Trih
Jan 29th, 2013, 07:29 PM
+1 :cheer: :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 29th, 2013, 07:31 PM
:cheer:

$uricate
Jan 29th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Oh, new volume :)

Angelpova
Jan 29th, 2013, 09:03 PM
http://smileys.urpix.fr/smileys/Bananes/ban112.gif http://smileys.urpix.fr/smileys/Bananes/ban108.gif http://smileys.urpix.fr/smileys/Bananes/ban08.gif http://smileys.urpix.fr/smileys/Bananes/ban113.gif

TrollPova
Jan 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM
^ Can't get over your sig. Have you been getting a lot of Hell in GM for it? Even if I were a Vika fan I'd probably find this hilarious :lol:

Silas
Jan 29th, 2013, 09:42 PM
fabulous
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24409594/GIFS/smokingbaby.jpg

jameshazza
Jan 29th, 2013, 10:59 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/96e74316dd9c7976ed5f9981948481da/tumblr_mgejjf06n51rheqhwo1_500.gif

YASSS!!!

Cosmic Voices
Jan 29th, 2013, 11:18 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblks9LxGE1qd1d32o1_500.gif

TrollPova
Jan 29th, 2013, 11:21 PM
fabulous
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24409594/GIFS/smokingbaby.jpg

I don't know how you constantly outdo yourself :lol: :sobbing:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 29th, 2013, 11:32 PM
guys, to start off the first off topic topic in the new off topic thread :oh:
i wanted to ask how, if any of you knew, i could start building muscle.

i'm 511/6ft and only way like 135lbs. I've researched that i must weight gain, but im scared of gaining weight - then not knowing how to transform it into muscle - and so then ill be stuck being large :lol: its a really tricky one. i only want to be slightly toned, nothing insanely muscly or anything. i run twice a week/yoga but these aren't really concentrating on my upper body/abs/arms. any tips on exercising or work out regimes? :cheer:

jameshazza
Jan 29th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Well first thing is get a high protein diet. I'm wary of protein shakes so I'm never gonna tell anyone to eat/drink them. But lots of chicken etc. then hit the gym. I'm a lazy shit though, the real guy to ask is Griffin. :oh:

I meant to ask you Chris what blogs/websites should I be looking at to keep up with the latest fashions while on a paupers budget.

Stonerpova
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:18 AM

i'm 511/6ft and only way like 135lbs. I've researched that i must weight gain, but im scared of gaining weight - then not knowing how to transform it into muscle - and so then ill be stuck being large :lol: its a really tricky one. i only want to be slightly toned, nothing insanely muscly or anything. i run twice a week/yoga but these aren't really concentrating on my upper body/abs/arms. any tips on exercising or work out regimes? :cheer:

Honestly I'd say 60% of it is diet. If you want to build muscle you have to start eating a balanced diet with a lot of protein. I recommend taking protein supplements (I've been using Muscle Milk since I was 16 and I swear by it; I eat protein bars too) or it'll just be way tougher than necessary. However, if protein shakes/bars scare you, just stick to a high-protein diet. Carbs are also hella important. They give you energy and give you mass, which makes building muscle easier. Vegetables are huge, too.

I do some form of exercise 6 days a week, but I only lift on 3 (sometimes 4) of those days. When I first started one day was shoulders and arms, one day was legs and back, and the third was chest and back. I also work abs/core on lifting days, and then I do some form of cardio on days I didn't lift (yoga, running, Karate). I follow a cycle of lifting for 3 weeks and then focusing on cardio for a week to recover.

It's great that you do yoga because it's great for your body and it helps prevent injury. The flexibility that you get from yoga will make every other workout you do easier and more effective. I also highly recommend Pilates (they do wonders for your abs). My biggest tips are:

1. Start off slow. Building muscle is a process, and you have to ease into it. When I first started working out it took almost 5 months before I could say I was truly in-shape. Also, knowing your limit is important.
2. Core work is extremely important. It's called "core" for a reason. The rest of your body depends on it. Planks are really underrated.
3. Since you wanna build lean muscle, I'd focus on using a weight in which you can get to 12-15 reps (make sure the last 3 are tough). Plyometric (jump training) exercises are great for building lean muscle in your legs. Consult google, there are a ton of exercises that use only your body weight.
4. Don't obsess over abs :lol: I wouldn't work them more than 3 times a week.
5. Try to give each muscle group an off-day so they can repair themselves.
6. There's a 1 hour window after your workout when your body will absorb whatever you put into it more rapidly. That's a golden opportunity for a protein/recovery drink. Add some fruit each time you take protein. Our bodies naturally have issues with digesting protein; fruit helps it.
7. Don't neglect your shoulders. You can't build muscle in your arms, chest, or back without strengthening your shoulders, too.

Hope this helped :lol: Any other questions just let me know :)

lefty24
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:30 AM
guys, to start off the first off topic topic in the new off topic thread :oh:

I'm trying to gain muscle too, but I'm a girl so it's different.

I read a great article about how Taylor Lautner gained muscle but I can't find it. Like Ogi said, a lot of protein and you have to be constantly eating it. and of course lots and lots of weight training.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:32 AM
amazing info Griffin :hug:
thanks I'll take down your notes and hopefully update with you in a few weeks regarding my progress!

I meant to ask you Chris what blogs/websites should I be looking at to keep up with the latest fashions while on a paupers budget.
:lol: what do you mean? like to buy fashion/keep updated with the latest trends? i never really follow a trend website tbh, i just shop in places i love and wear my style of clothing. but in terms of 'fashion' updates i visit thefashionspot A LOT - plus you should check out their forum section, it's really informative. in terms of shopping i visit a website called shop style where you can search for a particular item - 'checked shirt' and define it by colour/price/size and the results show all the checked shirts available on the highstreet, if that helps :)

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:35 AM
I'm trying to gain muscle too, but I'm a girl so it's different.

I read a great article about how Taylor Lautner gained muscle but I can't find it. Like Ogi said, a lot of protein and you have to be constantly eating it. and of course lots and lots of weight training.

i wish he was my personal trainer tbh :spit:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0c5d67a475472e4455280353b7a3c55a/tumblr_mgbwztvbLV1r20g9ao1_250.gif

Stonerpova
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:36 AM
thanks I'll take down your notes and hopefully update with you in a few weeks regarding my progress!

Yeah dude keep me posted. Best of luck :cheer:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:37 AM
omg i just realised i spelt weigh as way....:hysteric:
and im a journalism student which makes it even worse!

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:38 AM
btw Grif, whats your flag? why did you change it?

jameshazza
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM

:lol: what do you mean? like to buy fashion/keep updated with the latest trends? i never really follow a trend website tbh, i just shop in places i love and wear my style of clothing. but in terms of 'fashion' updates i visit thefashionspot A LOT - plus you should check out their forum section, it's really informative. in terms of shopping i visit a website called shop style where you can search for a particular item - 'checked shirt' and define it by colour/price/size and the results show all the checked shirts available on the highstreet, if that helps :)

Yeah, like I'm not really one to just follow the latest trends by the book. If I think it looks ugly it's not going on me whether everyone else wears it or not. But it's mainly just to keep ahead of the latest trends so that I can be known as a fashionista. :inlove:

I would love to work out, first stop is quitting smoking though. I'm really gonna go for it this time. :armed:
Chrissie-fan have you ever tried to stop? Wondering if you have any tips. I've heard tha if you can last the first few days it gets far easier.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:41 AM
i love how off topic has become a mentoring/self-help/personal trainer thread :lol:

Stonerpova
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:43 AM
btw Grif, whats your flag? why did you change it?

It's the Lithuanian flag. That's where my dad's family's from. I actually lived there till I was 3.

Yeah, like I'm not really one to just follow the latest trends by the book. If I think it looks ugly it's not going on me whether everyone else wears it or not. But it's mainly just to keep ahead of the latest trends so that I can be known as a fashionista. :inlove:

I would love to work out, first stop is quitting smoking though. I'm really gonna go for it this time. :armed:
Chrissie-fan have you ever tried to stop? Wondering if you have any tips. I've heard tha if you can last the first few days it gets far easier.

If you figure out how to do it let me know :lol:

jameshazza
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:45 AM
omg i just realised i spelt weigh as way....:hysteric:
and im a journalism student which makes it even worse!

When I'm tired won becomes one and other ridiculous things, doesn't help if I type fast either. :lol:

jameshazza
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:46 AM
OMG Griffin I knew you smoked but now I'm realising I have no excuse for not getting in shape. :tears:
Why did you do this to me?

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:52 AM
^ :lol:

aussiesharapova
Jan 30th, 2013, 01:04 AM
*subs*

jameshazza
Jan 30th, 2013, 01:22 AM
:hysteric:

Stonerpova
Jan 30th, 2013, 01:26 AM
:sobbing:

Silas
Jan 30th, 2013, 02:49 AM
tennis tryouts for my college team is in 19 days.... if i choke, i'll just die.

lefty24
Jan 30th, 2013, 03:04 AM
i wish he was my personal trainer tbh :spit:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0c5d67a475472e4455280353b7a3c55a/tumblr_mgbwztvbLV1r20g9ao1_250.gif

I found this article:
http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/taylor-lautners-workout

but not sure if it's the right one. Good luck! Keep us updated. :)

tennis tryouts for my college team is in 19 days.... if i choke, i'll just die.

Ah good luck!! Just pretend you're Maria... well maybe not. :o

Silas
Jan 30th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Ah good luck!! Just pretend you're Maria... well maybe not. :o

i actually do sometimes. http://operationgaga.com/public/style_emoticons/default/nlQjm.gif one time i almost said UP UR FUCKING ASS. however, when i serve, i think of Serena. #mariafanconfessions

Silas
Jan 30th, 2013, 03:21 AM
OMG Y (http://25.media.tumblr.com/f65409e7406d8106a195d07803d760f4/tumblr_mhe8ldS9Ao1rhi0rbo1_500.png)

lefty24
Jan 30th, 2013, 03:29 AM
i actually do sometimes. http://operationgaga.com/public/style_emoticons/default/nlQjm.gif one time i almost said UP UR FUCKING ASS. however, when i serve, i think of Serena. #mariafanconfessions

lol can't blame you there

Andy.
Jan 30th, 2013, 07:22 AM
So it looks like I just couldnt stay away from the place :o

My TF/Tennis hiatus didnt even last a week :lol: (6 days to be exact LOL)

SilverSlam
Jan 30th, 2013, 08:35 AM
I visit GM so little now I was going to say this place has been okay while you were gone, but I'm probably completely wrong.

SilverSlam
Jan 30th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Also I've been watching some 2011 highlights, and damn, Maria really did play shit that whole year :lol:

Particularly Wimbledon, how she made the F I'll never know. So although AO was a bad loss, I still see what they've done with her game, and it's made me feel 10000000x better.

Andy.
Jan 30th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Im going to try and avoid GM this year and not get involved in all the childish mess......I can try at least :lol:

PimpMePova
Jan 30th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Kind of late but... :cheer: yay 4th volume!!!

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 10:24 AM
thanks lefty :cheer:

PimpMePova
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:27 PM
I just saw New Girl and OMG Jess and Nick are so happening :cheer: I'm such a shipper :rocker2:

SilverSlam
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM
-_______-

I'm watching the 8th episode from this season now :sobbing:

I liked Jess and the childrens doctor. I dont like Nick, he's so annoying.

debby
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:35 PM
I need to catch up on New Girl. Stopped since early S1 because of other shows :p i am currently obsessed with the show Haven. (Not a word, Dumbsday :lol: )

And yayyy 4th volume ! :bounce: *subscribes*

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 12:44 PM
New Girl is my fave :hearts:

am I the only one who finds Nick relatively attractive? (bar his nose)

Trih
Jan 30th, 2013, 01:51 PM
I heard good things about New Girl... But I don't know what is it about? :unsure:

semi-OT talking about tennis: tennistv.com doesn't have coverage of Barthel-Vinci on Court 1 at Paris :facepalm: I don't understand why, yesterday C1 was covered :o
it'll be a pain to see every tournament like this even if I'll subscribe for all 2013 :o pfffffffff /pissed

domon17th
Jan 30th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Akil deleted his post? :spit:

Trih, you're watching Paria matches?

Trih
Jan 30th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Watching some point of Roby vs Barthel... But seriously :spit: 64 first set, 16 second :rolls:
I can't wait to see Petra later.

domon17th
Jan 30th, 2013, 02:18 PM
:facepalm: My typo... Paris of course.

Petra :unsure: Hopefully she finally finds some form

Trih
Jan 30th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Indoor should help her, I strongly hope to see her back where she belongs. I read an interview from Angelica Fratini in Paris these days, she said Petra changed her fitness coach and hopes to see the results into this season.

domon17th
Jan 30th, 2013, 02:29 PM
I smell a resurgence for her in Madrid :cool::sobbing:

Trih
Jan 30th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Because Madrid is an hardcourt in disguise :oh:

Trih
Jan 30th, 2013, 02:35 PM
I swear I'll get an headache because of how hard it is to see the ball on this shitty damn stream. :mad: :facepalm:

PimpMePova
Jan 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM
New Girl is my fave :hearts:

am I the only one who finds Nick relatively attractive? (bar his nose)

I find him kind of hot too :lol: especially when he was hooking up with all those college girls in season 1 I think it was because his hair was different and he might have had a beard...I don't remember but I really liked him in those episodes :lol:

JoPova
Jan 30th, 2013, 04:07 PM
New volume! :hearts:

SilverSlam
Jan 30th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Akil deleted his post? :spit:

Trih, you're watching Paris matches?

What's odd is my post quoting him got deleted too :unsure:

$uricate
Jan 30th, 2013, 05:10 PM
What did he say?

SilverSlam
Jan 30th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Just *subscribes* after someone else said it :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 06:32 PM
OMG so I just finished watching this weeks New Girl

when Nick + Jess kiss
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/1/1a/Now,_im_dead.gif

PimpMePova
Jan 30th, 2013, 06:41 PM
^ IKR :lol: I can't wait for next week's episode plus the kiss was so :hearts:

RenaPova
Jan 30th, 2013, 07:08 PM
*subscribes*

Stonerpova
Jan 30th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Also I've been watching some 2011 highlights, and damn, Maria really did play shit that whole year :lol:

Particularly Wimbledon, how she made the F I'll never know. So although AO was a bad loss, I still see what they've done with her game, and it's made me feel 10000000x better.

Right?! :lol:

There were some good patches (most of her clay matches, her early rounds in Cincy) but other than that she really wasn't great. She was painfully average at Wimbledon in particular. Looking back I can't believe I was so sure she'd win the final :lol:

And I agree about the AO loss as well. The score is kind of embarrassing, but she did try and fight her way back into it, but she just couldn't get anything going. It happens. :shrug:

TrollPova
Jan 30th, 2013, 09:44 PM
It's so dead in here now :hysteric:

Maria better play Doha so we can have things to discuss again :lol:

debby
Jan 30th, 2013, 09:52 PM
dfhjgklhdfghfsdslghjfjlfhdgkj

I AM DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Sorry. I needed to let it out. I just watched the S2 finale of Haven. My new obsession.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 30th, 2013, 11:49 PM
@vika7
“@planetjedward: We had a great time dancing and Party Rocking with @RedFoo Can't wait for Your new album!” Will send a video later

thats it, i officially hate this bitch
Jedward really?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdy4mpnIpG1ro2d43.gif

AnnieIWillKnow
Jan 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM
It's like she's deliberately doing it. It could not be worse if she tried.

jameshazza
Jan 30th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Jedward? :crying2:

I CANNOT.

I'm so unmotivated to work, and the teachers aren't exactly easing us into the new module. :sobbing:

TrollPova
Jan 31st, 2013, 12:47 AM
I had no idea who/what Jedward is, just googled him (I guess them?!) and I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :sobbing:

Bitch needs to go down :hysteric:

jameshazza
Jan 31st, 2013, 02:05 AM
You should watch some of their XF performances, although surprisingly they did actually get quite good towards the end.
Also one is geh but not out. :oh:

TrollPova
Jan 31st, 2013, 02:24 AM
I think I'll need to mentally prepare myself for watching one of their performances. The image of Vika + Redfoo + Jedward...:hysteric:..The hair of this trio (quartet?!) alone :sobbing:

SilverSlam
Jan 31st, 2013, 03:06 AM
Right?! :lol:

There were some good patches (most of her clay matches, her early rounds in Cincy) but other than that she really wasn't great. She was painfully average at Wimbledon in particular. Looking back I can't believe I was so sure she'd win the final :lol:

And I agree about the AO loss as well. The score is kind of embarrassing, but she did try and fight her way back into it, but she just couldn't get anything going. It happens. :shrug:

I was watching the HLs being like WHY IS EVERY BALL JUST GOING MID COURT :hysteric: I couldnt believe it. I mean even 09 BBB Pova hit the ball deepish and side to side most the time, dafaq was she doing.

PimpMePova
Jan 31st, 2013, 04:52 AM
@vika7
“@planetjedward: We had a great time dancing and Party Rocking with @RedFoo Can't wait for Your new album!” Will send a video later

thats it, i officially hate this bitch
Jedward really?

I didn't know what jedward was either so I googled it then I remembered it's this guys from eurovision :facepalm: how can she manage to get more dislikable every day :lol:

gc-spurs
Jan 31st, 2013, 08:29 AM
I had a moment of squee today when I saw Bob Bryan liked one of my Instagram photos.

Andy.
Jan 31st, 2013, 08:32 AM
I had a moment of squee today when I saw Bob Bryan liked one of my Instagram photos.

:D Thats pretty awesome.

I got excited for a sec when I thought a celeb liked one of mine....then I realised it was a fan account :o

gc-spurs
Jan 31st, 2013, 08:57 AM
:D Thats pretty awesome.

I got excited for a sec when I thought a celeb liked one of mine....then I realised it was a fan account :o

I triple checked for that lol. Laura Robson did one of mine too, bit more ho hum except for the fact that I love Robson.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 31st, 2013, 09:55 AM
DEAD at Svetas new hair :hysteric:
i can't believe that was THE surprise - cheap extensions to snatch

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j420/cosmicvoices/ScreenShot2013-01-31at105609_zps33f05ff0.png

this instagram comment too :sobbing:
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j420/cosmicvoices/ScreenShot2013-01-31at105715_zpse692a6f7.png

SilverSlam
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:02 AM
:lol: is that what you tweeted me.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:03 AM
yeah :sobbing:
why OH WHY would sveta announce on twitter she was going to get a surprising haircut - and then instagram that?

Trih
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:54 AM
She said "new hair"... and she did that exactly! :shrug: :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 31st, 2013, 12:13 PM
:hysteric: I KNOW ITS NOT REAL BUT WTF IS HAPPENING :hysteric:
(also using 'tweeps' when Masha used 'peeps' just a few hours ago :o)

‏@CaroWozniacki
New hairstyle! What do you tweeps think?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BB8JChMCYAAeFcI.jpg

looks like Masha inspired a generation with her fake photoshoot photo :oh:

AnnieIWillKnow
Jan 31st, 2013, 12:54 PM
:hysteric: I KNOW ITS NOT REAL BUT WTF IS HAPPENING :hysteric:
(also using 'tweeps' when Masha used 'peeps' just a few hours ago :o)

‏@CaroWozniacki
New hairstyle! What do you tweeps think?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BB8JChMCYAAeFcI.jpg

looks like Masha inspired a generation with her fake photoshoot photo :oh:

Taking her role as a London 2012 Olympian very seriously :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 31st, 2013, 12:59 PM
have you seen the reaction to my post in GM :help:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=468307&page=25

i think its quite obvious that

1.) i didn't ACTUALLY think masha was a trendsetter with the hair fake - hence the :oh:
2.) i didn't ACTUALLY get annoyed at caro using the word tweeps right after masha using the word peeps
3.) i find caro + sveta hilarious on twitter and when i posted the news about sveta getting a new haircut everyone thought it was funny

GM is seriously fucked up, you can't post a funny thing in there anymore without be slayed by i.luv.kvitty etc. just because im a masha fan :help:

Silas
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:13 PM
cosmic, it's not obvious you're kidding lol if you didn't say you were kidding, i would think that you're serious..

Cosmic Voices
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM
cosmic, it's not obvious you're kidding lol if you didn't say you were kidding, i would think that you're serious..

well it is GM and i know what it meant considering a few days ago i posted about svetas hair and everyone was laughing. plus anything i say is torn apart by i.luv.kvitty, he/she (assuming a he) has given me beef before tbh.
but anyway shan't be updating in GM for a while :lol:

SilverSlam
Jan 31st, 2013, 02:38 PM
I dont know why, but I like Glee's version of Locked out of Heaven 100000x more than Bruno Mars' version, and I already loved it :crying2:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM
yeh the girls made it sound really cool

SilverSlam
Jan 31st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Also their actions :oh: I think I have a crush on Marley :rolls:

domon17th
Jan 31st, 2013, 03:21 PM
Marley is definitely one of the prettier new girls.

Ugh feeling so shit.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 31st, 2013, 04:03 PM
oR-AjeBe3QM

:hysteric:

the scratches on that womans chest at 2:02!

PimpMePova
Jan 31st, 2013, 04:23 PM
^ This video :hysteric: BTW has anyone seen this new TV show the following? I thought it's pretty good plus Kavin bacon is in it :hearts:

TrollPova
Jan 31st, 2013, 06:23 PM
^^ I really wanna watch that! Hoping I can find it easy enough online this weekend :)

dsanders06
Jan 31st, 2013, 09:59 PM
Honestly, I always forget just how obnoxious and delusional the Willytards on this board are. :lol: I actually can't believe some of the stuff they're coming out with in the "Peak Graf vs Peak Serena" thread. Anyone who's pro-life on abortion needs to be automatically referred to TennisForum in future so they can see some of the mind-boggling stupidity that humankind is capable of producing.

Stonerpova
Feb 1st, 2013, 12:04 AM
Honestly, I always forget just how obnoxious and delusional the Willytards on this board are. :lol: I actually can't believe some of the stuff they're coming out with in the "Peak Graf vs Peak Serena" thread. Anyone who's pro-life on abortion needs to be automatically referred to TennisForum in future so they can see some of the mind-boggling stupidity that humankind is capable of producing.

It's funny because we were talking in my social psych class today about how internet trolling is a form of mental illness :rolls:

TrollPova
Feb 1st, 2013, 12:53 AM
^HAHAHA nooo :sobbing: :hysteric:..don't tell that to LethalLaura/LinLin/Sgt.TimmyHell

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 06:15 AM
This girl on American idol got rejected and was like "I won't listen to Mariah anymore, and I never listen to nicki anyways. I heard from good authority she is the devil anyway. I won't be coming back if they're still here next year by the way."

I love America :hysteric:

Chrissie-fan
Feb 1st, 2013, 07:53 AM
No, I've never tried to stop. For awhile I've tried to smoke about a third of the amount of what I'm used to and I managed to do that for about three or four months. I have no tips on how to stop, but what worked for me to smoke less was only having one pack of cigarettes in the house at a time and setting a limit on how many packs you buy every week (in my case it was three). I found it much more tempting to say, "fuck it" and have another smoke whenever I felt like it when there was a unlimited supply in the house.

Cosmic Voices
Feb 1st, 2013, 09:42 AM
Masha liked this on fb:

Came across this video and it made me smile for many reasons. Wanted to share it with you...
aTLySbGoMX0

:lol: I still love disney
is she hoping for some innocent love? :oh:

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 09:59 AM
that short film :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 1st, 2013, 10:33 AM
just watched Glee - the naked episode :hearts:
each week I think I'm going to be bored watching Glee, and wanting to skip songs - but they keep surprising me :lol:

ofc not every episode is amazing, but I'm glad I've stuck with the show

claypova
Feb 1st, 2013, 10:45 AM
I didn't know this had a new thread :lol:

I finally got my hands on Breakfast at Tiffany's. Watching it for the first time now! :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 1st, 2013, 10:48 AM

I finally got my hands on Breakfast at Tiffany's. Watching it for the first time now! :lol:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m13n41pDlc1qm0kmzo1_r2_500.gif

PimpMePova
Feb 1st, 2013, 11:16 AM
I started watching Nashville a couple of days ago and it's a really good show
I also can't stop listening this song they made :hearts:

2SqEJa0o5Vw

debby
Feb 1st, 2013, 12:12 PM

omgggggg one of my favourite movies :inlove: Audrey is so beautiful, so elegant, so perf etc. I liked too Sabrina, and even if she didn't star in them : It Happened One Night, Roman Holiday...

I was supposed to have a phone job interview in like one minute but they sent me an email to postpone it :spit: How very professional of them :spit: Now, they better invite me to the next stage or... :p

:hug: ugh !
Crossing my fingers for you :D

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 12:28 PM
I was supposed to have a phone job interview in like one minute but they sent me an email to postpone it :spit: How very professional of them :spit: Now, they better invite me to the next stage or... :p

Oooh that would be interesting. I wonder how much they can get from someone over the phone though, isn't a lot of interviews about the body language and confidence? Then again I've never had a serious job interview for anything like a proper job, so I'm not really the best person to judge. Good luck with your job though! :)

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 12:31 PM
Anyways just got back from the cinema. Saw Silver Lining Playbook, I loved it :hearts:

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 01:05 PM
A Skype interview is interesting, I guess is prefer to do that than call as an employer.

Good luck, I'm sure you won't need it though :)

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 01:10 PM
I can't help but notice you're a true blood fan :oh:

Do you know when it comes back? :sobbing: I've been waiting for so long now :hysteric:

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
Yeah. I didn't realise how bad the last season was until I rewatched the first season. Also I still can't at the super fairy or whatever she was being so easily eaten by Russell. She was meant to be some great savior, and then she pretty much did nothing except make Jason hate vampires :speakles:

I don't even want to talk about the fire curse as well. My favorite bit of the whole season was the fairy giving birth at the bar. That was great.

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 02:06 PM
The whole idea of fairies and their supernatural club or whatever it was is plain stupid to me, I hope they drop it because really :/ Also Lilith as some vampire goddess and the other vampires drinking her blood...that was disgusting tbh.

My personal favourite was Tara making out with Pam :hysteric: And the fairy birth was funny too :lol:

Para :hearts: I'm making that their couple name, I don't see what else it could be tbh.

Yeah, I mean they had something I guess with Sookie's parents, but the whole fairyland thing didn't make sense, particularly after the original fairy land being completely the opposite, with the time effects and everything. I completely forgot about the whole Lilith thing, but the main thing that upset me there was that they killed off Roman so quickly. I love Christopher Meloni, so that was disappointing to me.

dsanders06
Feb 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM
Gosh, what the fuck is happening to my music taste -- I am on the verge of downloading a Taylor Swift album :crying2:

TrollPova
Feb 1st, 2013, 03:52 PM
^^ DON'T DO IT :sobbing:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:07 PM
Have you guys seen the latest Interview cover? I'm actually in love with it (and I know it's very high contrast and there's photoshop involved) but I think Lena looks amazing :hearts:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/734176_4695924268522_1537120267_n.jpg

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM
Gosh, what the fuck is happening to my music taste -- I am on the verge of downloading a Taylor Swift album :crying2:

and to think we all thought you were straight :crying2: :oh:

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:18 PM
Is it that bad? http://gaming.ngi.it/images/smilies/afraid.gif
I don't know any other song than "We ar never ever" blablabla etc. etc. :unsure:

debby
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM
Indeed she looks great :speakles:

Skype and phone interviews... Wow ! Too bad I will never do that kind of interview :sad: Speaking of that disability, gosh, my driving instructor was the actual worst today. :crying2: I even yelled back at him because I couldn't take any of his shit anymore :lol: I mean there was a lane I was taking that I don't know well, and there was a turn not easy to see from afar, and well he said "turn right" and I misheard, I thought he meant "go straight" (à droite = right, tout droit = straight in french) but when I actually analyzed what I heard, I braked and took the turn right (which was quite narrow) on the second gear.
Then he yelled at me "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT GET TO THE FIRST GEAR OMG IT WAS A NARROW LANE BLABLA LISTEN TO ME BLABLA", and I shouted back "WELL JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM DEAF SO I CANT PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME OKAY" :rolls:

The funniest was when he was yelling at me for not starting after every stop quickly enough for his taste (the others cars actually started at the same pace as I did so.... not like I was as slow as a snail) but after he dropped me off, he nearly got into an accident because he started too quickly after suddenly stopping. :rolls:

Anyway, here is some prettiness :inlove:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdxzexxtMK1qm1ogbo1_500.gif

LOOK AT THEM :drool: NOW KISS

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM
Deb :hug: I guess you got a little revenge with the instructor in the end :lol:

debby
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:39 PM
Deb :hug: I guess you got a little revenge with the instructor in the end :lol:

:rolls: Well, last Saturday I had to drive two hours with him as well. Nearly drove me nuts as well :lol: he thinks he is a great instructor because he taught some "deaf-and-dumb" (that's such a pet peeve of mine) :facepalm: he thought I was actually a bit retarded which was quite offensive, it was obvious at the way he always stopped to slowly write some instructions and explanations down even though I blatantly said "Yes I understood, you've told me twice, and I just repeated it, now could we go?" but naaah he thought I didn't understand uuuuuuuuugh dfgkhgdf :fiery: then he was like "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? HUH DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAND" exaggerating his voice. :tears: Oh god, it was so offensive.

so back about that pet peeve mentioned above : If you are mute/dumb, then it means you actually CAN'T talk, really can't. Your vocal cords are actually dead.
OTOH if you are born deaf 100% (there are a few degres, I was born 100% deaf), it doesn't mean your vocal cords are dead. But your ears are dead. :lol:
And many people make a common mistake to think real deafs can't talk because most of them can't easily learn how to talk as they don't hear their own voice without an hearing device or external help.

Ok rant over :lol: :lol:

How was your day, Trih ??? What have you been doing? :) any plans this week end?

JamieOwen3
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:41 PM
Vol4 Look at you mufuckas :lol:

Is Doha starting this Monday?

debby
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM
No feb 11

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:45 PM
Debby what a douche! Could you make your mum or another person teach you instead? That's so rude of him.

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:49 PM
Ok rant over :lol: :lol:

How was your day, Trih ??? What have you been doing? :) any plans this week end?

Uh that's sooo bad.. some people don't have feelings sometimes. :[

Anyway I'll be going away for a friend's birthday this weekend but since he lives in another city me and another friend are going there a couple of days.
I'm so terrible, the tennis nerd inside me just thinks "I'll miss the semifinals in Paris saturday night and the Davis Cup!" instead of thinking about actually going there :rolls:

debby
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Debby what a douche! Could you make your mum or another person teach you instead? That's so rude of him.

Love your avy :rolls: Maria :inlove:

Well, there are two other instructors. I usually drive with them, but one of them is very busy with the ones who are going to have their driving exam and the other one has been MIA (I miss him, he was very nice and is actually understanding as he has a deaf son). :(

Fingers crossed I won't have him tomorrow at noon :rolls: I think I am going to complain to the secretary :)

debby
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:51 PM
Uh that's sooo bad.. some people don't have feelings sometimes. :[

Anyway I'll be going away for a friend's birthday this weekend but since he lives in another city me and another friend are going there a couple of days.
I'm so terrible, the tennis nerd inside me just thinks "I'll miss the semifinals in Paris saturday night and the Davis Cup!" instead of thinking about actually going there :rolls:

lmao :rolls: be glad the AO is over ! :lol: do'nt worry about it, you should have a blaaaaast ! get drunk etc etc :lol: take pictures of you all drunk :oh: :oh: Mark and I know very well how to drunkenly pose on pics, right? :hysteric:

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks :D I have sooooo many gif avatars that I've made I might change it daily, like a cycle or something :rolls:

I would complain too.

OMG DEBBY NOOOOO :crying2: these photos appeared on my facebook from a drunk night :hysteric: They're all sooooo horrible, I'm on the street hugging my friend drinking straight out of a bottle of jack daniels :bigcry:

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM
We'll see, as I don't have to drive back home in the night like I usually do there's a chance that pics will be taken, I'll let you know :lol:

debby
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:58 PM
OMG DEBBY NOOOOO :crying2: these photos appeared on my facebook from a drunk night :hysteric: They're all sooooo horrible, I'm on the street hugging my friend drinking straight out of a bottle of jack daniels :bigcry:

I had no idea :hysteric:
LMAO :bigcry: i have awful pics too, thank godness they are not on Facebook :rolls:
once I fell asleep in a STREET :tears:

We'll see, as I don't have to drive back home in the night like I usually do there's a chance that pics will be taken, I'll let you know :lol:

Yessssss :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 1st, 2013, 04:59 PM
Hey debby :wavey:

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 05:00 PM
NEED to see those pics NOW! :lol:

JoPova
Feb 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM
Hi guys! :wavey:

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 05:05 PM
I had no idea :hysteric:
LMAO :bigcry: i have awful pics too, thank godness they are not on Facebook :rolls:

Yessssss :lol:

:rolls: Well I've never fallen asleep in a street! I did pass out on a couch in a garage somewhere, woke up and wasn't at my friends house and was beyond confused as to what happened. I was about 1km away from everyone :hysteric:

ALSO
http://25.media.tumblr.com/10b189058b96a5e235903903b090b604/tumblr_mha9kkgWPZ1s0l59ao1_400.gif

WHAT.

JoPova
Feb 1st, 2013, 05:15 PM
Last night I couldn't sleep and I randomly ended up reading Puchkova's twitter :hysteric: She tweeted this during the AO: https://twitter.com/puchkova5/status/292518878066659328

Who is she referring to as "brothers Williams"? :hysteric:

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 05:43 PM
That's weird :weirdo: :lol: ...

Talking about the greatest troll we've ever had: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=23940585&postcount=90

He's just unmatched. :bowdown:

dsanders06
Feb 1st, 2013, 06:29 PM
and to think we all thought you were straight :crying2: :oh:

:bigcry:

Is it that bad? http://gaming.ngi.it/images/smilies/afraid.gif
I don't know any other song than "We ar never ever" blablabla etc. etc. :unsure:

Oh, I never used to rate her at all, and I HATED We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. But I've been loving 'I Knew Your Were Trouble' for weeks now, and then the other day my friend was playing her album and I was surprised I liked a lot of it, and then I just Spotify'ed the whole album earlier today and I can't resist the urge now :o I really don't like country music atall so I never cared for most of her previous stuff, but she seems to have a lot of soft rock (when I say "rock", I mean VERY soft :lol: ) on this one.

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 06:43 PM
:hug: thankyou all for your reps :)

Love you all too :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 1st, 2013, 06:58 PM
Oh, I never used to rate her at all, and I HATED We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. But I've been loving 'I Knew Your Were Trouble' for weeks now, and then the other day my friend was playing her album and I was surprised I liked a lot of it, and then I just Spotify'ed the whole album earlier today and I can't resist the urge now :o I really don't like country music atall so I never cared for most of her previous stuff, but she seems to have a lot of soft rock (when I say "rock", I mean VERY soft :lol: ) on this one.

OMG same :hysteric:
my friend had her album playing on Spotify and I was totally into it. I now have 3 tracks from it :oh:

1. State Of Grace
2. Red
3. I Knew You Were Trouble.

Trih
Feb 1st, 2013, 07:02 PM
Just to give you an idea of where we live: I was curious reading your posts and instead of searching on Youtube or Grooveshark I tried Spotify...

"Spotify is currently not available in your country. Sign up to be first in line when Spotify launches in your country!"

:facepalm:

JamieOwen3
Feb 1st, 2013, 07:07 PM
:rolls: Well I've never fallen asleep in a street! I did pass out on a couch in a garage somewhere, woke up and wasn't at my friends house and was beyond confused as to what happened. I was about 1km away from everyone :hysteric:

ALSO
http://25.media.tumblr.com/10b189058b96a5e235903903b090b604/tumblr_mha9kkgWPZ1s0l59ao1_400.gif

WHAT.

When I was 15 or 16 a group of us would go out every Friday and Saturday and ask people to go buy booze for us, One particular Friday I got someone to go for a second bottle of the cheap stuff for me. I ended up so pissed half way through the second bottle I was sitting on the slide in the park *threw up :sobbing:*. We then went to McDonalds where I passed out on the benches outside and when someone walked passed me I would go "What u lookin at" in a drunk slurred voice. We ended up outside the school where I could barely stand and had to have Alison walk me home :bigcry: A mess!! Never again have I been as pissed.

Silas
Feb 1st, 2013, 07:11 PM
an another great set from Cosmic http://operationgaga.com/public/style_emoticons/default/clapback.gif lol sad victor nylander in the background

SilverSlam
Feb 1st, 2013, 07:21 PM
When I was 15 or 16 a group of us would go out every Friday and Saturday and ask people to go buy booze for us, One particular Friday I got someone to go for a second bottle of the cheap stuff for me. I ended up so pissed half way through the second bottle I was sitting on the slide in the park *threw up :sobbing:*. We then went to McDonalds where I passed out on the benches outside and when someone walked passed me I would go "What u lookin at" in a drunk slurred voice. We ended up outside the school where I could barely stand and had to have Alison walk me home :bigcry: A mess!! Never again have I been as pissed.

:spit: :rolls: :hysteric:

dsanders06
Feb 1st, 2013, 07:43 PM
my friend had her album playing on Spotify and I was totally into it. I now have 3 tracks from it :oh:

1. State Of Grace
2. Red

YES!! 'Red' and 'State of Grace' are two of my favourites :lol:
Weird as it sounds, for some reason State of Grace reminds me a bit of a U2 or early Coldplay song (though any U2/Coldplay fans would probably think saying that is blasphemous :lol: ).

Just to give you an idea of where we live: I was curious reading your posts and instead of searching on Youtube or Grooveshark I tried Spotify...

"Spotify is currently not available in your country. Sign up to be first in line when Spotify launches in your country!"

:facepalm:

Oh, I thought they'd already rolled out Spotify everywhere now.

Here are some choix selections from her album -- but don't blame me if you end up hating yourself for liking Taylor Swift songs :oh: :

vNoKguSdy4Y

EBwpMelH6Gg

Cosmic Voices
Feb 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM
an another great set from Cosmic http://operationgaga.com/public/style_emoticons/default/clapback.gif lol sad victor nylander in the background

Silas you speak male model :hearts:

lefty24
Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:03 AM
Masha liked this on fb:

Came across this video and it made me smile for many reasons. Wanted to share it with you...
aTLySbGoMX0

:lol: I still love disney
is she hoping for some innocent love? :oh:

I saw this when I went to the movies a couple months ago and loved it so much. I love simple things like that short film. I wish there were more like them.

Lol same thing happened to me kinda. I never really like any of her songs that much, although You Belong With Me and Love Story are fun to blast in the car. I didn't like We Are Never Getting Back Together so I was surprised that I liked I Knew You Were Trouble(for the love of God her song titles are long) so much. It's so fun to jam out. I'll have to listen to the rest of her album now.

Also, this drum cover makes the song 10x better IMO
mzj9eHnxFBM

Asanty
Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Why Yuri doesn't attend at her matches anymore?:confused:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:04 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/18998_10151227537222680_259298402_n.jpg
Maria Sharapova
Liked · about a minute ago

The precious things in life...

:sobbing: Masha's getting broody

TrollPova
Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:16 PM
MamaMasha is so cute :sobbing:

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Haha someone just asked me why I was allowed a second account... I wonder who they think I am.

SilverSlam
Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM
Haha someone just asked me why I was allowed a second account... I wonder who they think I am.

While we're on the topic, explain your username, I don't get it :sobbing:

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:04 PM
While we're on the topic, explain your username, I don't get it :sobbing:

It's quite a convoluted story... have you heard of the band Jack's Mannequin? They have a song called 'Hammers and Strings' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQoxgEKmTIU), which has the lyric "Andy, I know that we don't talk as much", which I originally misheard as "Annie, I know" (by coincidence they also have a song called 'Annie Use Your Telescope'). For some reason this misheard lyric stuck with me, and I expanded it to Annie, I'll Know, which then becomes 'Annie, I Will Know'. I like to imagine it with an emphasis on the 'will'. Bit random really :)

SilverSlam
Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:08 PM
...Okay then. :lol:

Dont worry I had a nickname which we though meant the stupid in spanish, but it wasn't even close :lol:

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:59 PM
What did it really mean then?

Fighterpova
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:06 PM
The wise NashaMasha on public ban of homosexuality in Russia.

good intention - not to influence children's development of sexual orientation. According to the last surveys a number of teenagers became homosexual because of not natural homosexuality but more because of social influence, perception of homosexuality as "catching on" and "prerogative of creative, successful artistic people"..

I think sexual orientation is what should be chosen by a person basing on his/her natural attraction and the less influence from the society - the better

You have outdone yourself :worship:

TrollPova
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
Oh my Gawddd he DID NOT :o :hysteric: :help:

Is he banned yet/can he be banned/can we just never speak of this douche again?

SilverSlam
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:16 PM
What did it really mean then?

Nothing, it meant the ______. Literally, there was no word :sad:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:23 PM
i dont understand:

good intention - not to influence children's development of sexual orientation. According to the last surveys a number of teenagers became homosexual because of not natural homosexuality but more because of social influence, perception of homosexuality as "catching on" and "prerogative of creative, successful artistic people"..

I think sexual orientation is what should be chosen by a person basing on his/her natural attraction and the less influence from the society - the better

isn't the bolded part a good thing from nasha? reading that quote i thought the last paragraph was reaction to the first paragraph. isn't he saying homosexuality should be your own choice and you shouldn't be influenced/forced by society into a strict sexuality?

Fighterpova
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM
i dont understand:

isn't the bolded part a good thing from nasha? reading that quote i thought the last paragraph was reaction to the first paragraph. isn't he saying homosexuality should be your own choice and you shouldn't be influenced/forced by society into a strict sexuality?

He said banning public homosexuality in Russia was good because somehow kids would become gay if they see other gay people on the streets :happy:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:34 PM
He said banning public homosexuality in Russia was good because somehow kids would become gay if they see other gay people on the streets :happy:

oh right :tape:
guess i read that wrong. wow he has very bold assumptions :lol:
pretty sure gay people have had to endure straight couples kissing/hugging on the streets for decades, but we've had to keep suppressed and for what?

Silas
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:38 PM

god...
http://i.minus.com/iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

who wants to be gay anyway? it's such a pain in the ass (figuratively and literally)

SilverSlam
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
it's such a pain in the ass (figuratively and literally)

:hysteric: :rolls:

Personally, I don't want to see neither straight nor gay couples making out in public :lol:

This tbh. Makes everyone else feel awkward

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:41 PM
Personally, I don't want to see neither straight nor gay couples making out in public :lol:

eugh same it makes me heave when either go at it. and then when you get old people doing it...
http://media.tumblr.com/6eec1ad5a1527a52bcfc499be33a5fe3/tumblr_inline_mfafyvuXp11qjjt50.gif

Fighterpova
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:45 PM

This!

Silas
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
:hysteric: :rolls:

What is Maria saying in your avi??

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Old people do it? :unsure: When I see them holding hands, I think it's adorable :awww:

yes have you never seen an old couple sharing dentures before? :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM

this is my home :oh:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:51 PM
yes have you never seen an old couple sharing dentures before? :lol:

No, actually no :lol: I live in Poland so I'm excused :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d04bc38bc1e47001925f2eb45277831d/tumblr_mh8sio9Jpn1qe826to7_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/d04bc38bc1e47001925f2eb45277831d/tumblr_mh8sio9Jpn1qe826to7_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/d04bc38bc1e47001925f2eb45277831d/tumblr_mh8sio9Jpn1qe826to7_250.gif

Lol same thing happened to me kinda. I never really like any of her songs that much, although You Belong With Me and Love Story are fun to blast in the car. I didn't like We Are Never Getting Back Together so I was surprised that I liked I Knew You Were Trouble(for the love of God her song titles are long) so much. It's so fun to jam out. I'll have to listen to the rest of her album now.

Also, this drum cover makes the song 10x better IMO
mzj9eHnxFBM

1. State Of Grace
2. Red

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma147kLoFm1qbsjqno1_250.gif

SilverSlam
Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:00 PM
Svetilo :bigcry:

This is MY home! :oh:

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM
this is my home :oh:

Love how fierce she looked when she said that :hearts:

Silas
Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:15 PM
can't wait for Beyonce's slayage tomorrow
http://i54.tinypic.com/10hk3nb.jpg

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
btw have you seen that video where Bey is singing the national anthem live, just to prove all the haters wrong after the inauguration fiasco. What is she doing tomorrow Silas?

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:19 PM
Nothing, it meant the ______. Literally, there was no word :sad:

:lol: :lol: It couldn't get much further off then!

Silas
Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
btw have you seen that video where Bey is singing the national anthem live, just to prove all the haters wrong after the inauguration fiasco. What is she doing tomorrow Silas?

"Any questions?" http://media.tumblr.com/96775f7f876c3c76c646046510825202/tumblr_inline_mgooxzuzJg1qb7pbk.gif bitch was fierce..
she's performing at the Super Bowl tomorrow! slayage in front of 100+ million people

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:44 PM
for UK tv viewers

WTF are Atomic Kitten + The 911 reuniting for an itv2 show? :hysteric:

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
for UK tv viewers

Wut. Didn't The 911 have like one song?

... I'll be watching 'Africa' instead.

Andy.
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
for UK tv viewers

Is that the show that 5ive and Bewitched are also being involved in?

Trying to have the same success that Spice Girls and Take That had with their comebacks.....its a little hard when you didnt match their success in the first place :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:06 PM
Is that the show that 5ive and Bewitched are also being involved in?

Trying to have the same success that Spice Girls and Take That had with their comebacks.....its a little hard when you didnt match their success in the first place :lol:

IKR. and yep i'm assuming so.
But even in the promo all the girls from AK said they hated eachother from the first day :hysteric:
so why would you honestly want to reunite? they're most definitely getting payed for this

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:07 PM
in other news, David Attenborough is on Jonathan Ross now. He's so fascinating :hearts:

Andy.
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
It wreaks of desperation. At the same time I can see it being a guilty pleasure :lol:

I'm such a David A. fan. I have learnt so much about animals from him. His voice is sooo enchanting. He is always one of my answers for that "if you were having a dinner party and could invite....."

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:11 PM
they both had chameleons with them on stage, and observing just the way he's so natural around animals is amazing

JamieOwen3
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:31 PM
Atomic Kitten had their moment when they released Whole Again, that song saved their careers at the time, definitely prolonged it for a good 3-4 years with a few more hits. That song had to be a hit or they were gonna get dropped and it went straight to #1..... Their first.

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
I missed Jonathan Ross! Will have to watch it on catch-up...

Btw, on the subject of Bewitched, I listened to 'C'est La Vie' for the first time in years the other day and was outraged at how filthy the video and lyrics actually are... they even spread their legs at one point.

C. Drone
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:54 PM
finally a legit reason to put you on ignore. :oh:

Lets just hope it wasnt during your night shift.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdb0mvOl651rr0xgn.gif

i dont understand:

Nashamasha is kind of right that especially youngsters can be easily influenced by stronger personalities.
Of course he makes the wrong conclusion of it, no surprise there. Banning is much easier than teaching little ones to think independent.

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:56 PM
think I'm gonna put i.luv.kvitty on my ignore list (even though he changed his name)
his posts are seriously so fucked up that i don't know if i can even be bothered to see them on my screen anymore :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:40 PM
over 7 fucking hours for that Davis Cup doubles match to end :hysteric:

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:23 PM
think I'm gonna put i.luv.kvitty on my ignore list (even though he changed his name)
his posts are seriously so fucked up that i don't know if i can even be bothered to see them on my screen anymore :lol:

What's his new name?

Cosmic Voices
Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:31 PM
What's his new name?

petranaserena? something idk :lol:

btw i've never seen this before :hearts:
WCu3WpN1xHM

STAMPOVA :sobbing:

PimpMePova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Does anyone know any good site where I could download e-books?

jameshazza
Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:55 PM
iso hunt you can search for book torrents, or you could also google 'xtitle free pdf' and see what comes up.
You're not always guaranteed to get ebooks online though.

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:29 PM
this weeks Girls :hearts:

SilverSlam
Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:41 PM
I cant with GM, I go in there ONCE and people are saying that piece of shit poster is a sharapova fan? I CANNOT.

Julian.
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b1fdb55e309bdd7ea626393b2f00b2eb/tumblr_mhnjp39Lpq1rj19qco1_500.png

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:22 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b1fdb55e309bdd7ea626393b2f00b2eb/tumblr_mhnjp39Lpq1rj19qco1_500.png

:hearts:

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:36 PM

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM

btw i.luv.kvitty (petrareemona) has used that olympics gif in about 90% of his masha bashing posts.
fucking troll :lol:

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM
I'm back :cool:
I missed so many things in just 24 hours :sobbing: I'll have to catch up

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Julian :worship:

JamieOwen3
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:51 PM

btw i.luv.kvitty (petrareemona) has used that olympics gif in about 90% of his masha bashing posts.

And yet

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/SharapovaNoFucksGiven.gif

:lol:

BTW Just found a video of Maria on Regis & Kelly in 2006 I uploaded it. Will post in video thread now.

PimpMePova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:53 PM
I just came back from the cinema, I watched Django Unchained ...it was so good I don't think I've laughed so much watching a movie in ages, it was just so funny and random :lol: Also Leonardo DiCaprio was :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:54 PM
i love tarantino's choice of music :oh:

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM

The silver lining is that his constant use of it has completely desensitized me of it :lol: Seeing it used to make me so sad, now I give no fucks.

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:57 PM
Julian, do you mind if I used that pic as avatar? :oh: I instantly fell in love with it :oh:

PimpMePova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:02 PM
i love tarantino's choice of music :oh:

The music was amazing too :cool:

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Guys, we should totally all use these pics as avatars. I can imagine GM going wild over it :oh:

http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/34612.png
http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/61410.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-masha-26.png
http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/55144.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-maria-258.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-maria-43.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-maria-250.png

:oh:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM
I just came back from the cinema, I watched Django Unchained ...it was so good I don't think I've laughed so much watching a movie in ages, it was just so funny and random :lol: Also Leonardo DiCaprio was :hearts:

Really? For me it was boring :lol: Especially when they were killing everybody they met :lol:

Julian.
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:08 PM
Julian, do you mind if I used that pic as avatar? :oh: I instantly fell in love with it :oh:

Just use it :rolls:

Silas
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:08 PM
If we really wanted to piss off GM, it should be "LOVE MARIA AND AVOID HELL"

Julian.
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:09 PM
Don't forget this :lol:

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/550/fa/a9/88/faa988788bd195a29efe613e58abba64.jpg

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Povastans, UNITE :hearts:

PimpMePova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:13 PM
Really? For me it was boring :lol: Especially when they were killing everybody they met :lol:

I thought it was really funny because it was making fun of all those ridiculous cheesy action movies :lol: plus I really like DiCaprio so I guess that was a factor too :lol:

PimpMePova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:15 PM
If we really wanted to piss off GM, it should be "LOVE MARIA AND AVOID HELL"

that's a great idea actually somebody should make this happen :lol:

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Does this remind anyone else of Sgt.Shittykinz? :hysteric:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/trollface/my-little-pony-trolling-smiley-emoticon.gif

JamieOwen3
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/1yn8eh.png

AnnieIWillKnow
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM

I really do wonder why he hates Maria so much. Jealousy presumably, that is what it comes down to for 90% of Maria haters anyway.

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:33 PM
Don't forget this :lol:

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/550/fa/a9/88/faa988788bd195a29efe613e58abba64.jpg

this was my favourite julian :eek:
i even retweeted it when it debuted on twitter :oh:

if everyones up for it, for one week at least, we should all put one of those posters as our avi :cheer:
i want to use julian's one :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:36 PM
i did it :oh:

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:38 PM
Me too :lol: :facepalm:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
one week guys, that's all :)

also if anyone has twitter
#teampova

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:41 PM
OMG YES :sobbing: :lol:
I could go premium just for the bigger avatar :lol:

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM
High five bitches.

http://media.tumblr.com/bb0c2f96e3eb3a4bf0c3a35ab46be3af/tumblr_inline_mhhhom3u4k1qz4rgp.gif

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM
fighterpova why don't you have the size avi that trih has?
im just wondering btw, not interrogating :lol:

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:49 PM
OMG YES :sobbing: :lol:
I could go premium just for the bigger avatar :lol:

That's the only reason I did it :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:51 PM
griffin you've jumped the atlantic in your flag choice i see :oh:

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
This is even better than the one with the pic as background :rocker2:

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
fighterpova why don't you have the size avi that trih has?
im just wondering btw, not interrogating :lol:

Fixed.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/61a11f6cb0b7af5f993e204537daa695/tumblr_mgxl92liDt1s14hwso1_400.gif

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
griffin you've jumped the atlantic in your flag choice i see :oh:

I mean I am technically an American citizen :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:02 PM
ive just realised that the aqua colour of your avi makes my eyes burn griff :haha:

PimpMePova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:02 PM
This so cool!!! Whoever came up with this idea:yeah: great job

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
This so cool!!! Whoever came up with this idea:yeah: great job

Guys, we should totally all use these pics as avatars. I can imagine GM going wild over it :oh:

http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/34612.png
http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/61410.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-masha-26.png
http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/55144.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-maria-258.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-maria-43.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-maria-250.png

:oh:

:p

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Btw, I intend on keeping mine more than week :bigcry:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
fighterpova can you make some more colour variations so people can have a selection for their avi?
if you dont mind of course :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
btw it's really cool seeing a whole page with these avis :hearts:

Fighterpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:18 PM
fighterpova can you make some more colour variations so people can have a selection for their avi?
if you dont mind of course :oh:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdkd19o8YC1qzj56jo1_500.gif

Silly child. I didn't make these pics, I am too lazy :lol:

NewShoulderPlz.
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:24 PM
Hi. :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

Avi size of this please. :) Thanks. :)

http://i.imgur.com/KP22o1d.jpg

Silas
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:37 PM
mine is fabulous and accurate
http://i.imgur.com/7rCym.gif

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:51 PM
fabulous silas :hearts:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmqs4fCaj01qlnaldo1_400.gif

Stonerpova
ive just realised that the aqua colour of your avi makes my eyes burn griff :haha:

Sorry :lol:

I changed it so it matches my sig more. Hopefully it's less painful to look at :awww:

Cosmic Voices
i actually really want that gif as my avi now, i love natasha :oh:
wish we could have gifs as our sig :o

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM
Hi. :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

Avi size of this please. :) Thanks. :)

http://i.imgur.com/VvLVW67.jpg

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:58 PM
i wasn't following you on twitter grif :spit:

have now ;)

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:00 PM
i wasn't following you on twitter grif :spit:

have now ;)

Me too :cheer:

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:07 PM
I didn't realize who you were on twitter before clicking your sign.
Obviously I was already following you long ago, but didn't connect twitter to tf..
what a mess :rolls:

Silas
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:09 PM
followed

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
I didn't realize who you were on twitter before clicking your sign.
Obviously I was already following you long ago, but didn't connect twitter to tf..
what a mess :rolls:

Who me?

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:16 PM
OMG my first Learning & Behavior exam is tomorrow and I cannot bring myself to study. The fact that I'll be spending most of my night watching a Beyonce concert/some dudes playing football does not help :o

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:17 PM
omg all my gay friends are watching the superbowl for that exact reason :sobbing:
isn't it like 5 hours long? and its 10:17pm in the UK now :help:

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:18 PM
Who me?

Yep :lol: I guess you're the only one with everything different (nickname / account) from Twitter to TF :lol:
I'll have to stick a post-it on my monitor to remember :P

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:19 PM
omg all my gay friends are watching the superbowl for that exact reason :sobbing:
isn't it like 5 hours long? and its 10:17pm in the UK now :help:

I'm a football fan but my two most-hated teams are playing so I really don't give a shit :lol:

And yeah all of the girls I'm watching it with are more excited about Beyonce/Alicia Keys/Jennifer Hudson than anything football related. That fucking puppy bowl has also been playing in my apartment :lol:

Yep :lol: I guess you're the only one with everything different (nickname / account) from Twitter to TF :lol:
I'll have to stick a post-it on my monitor to remember :P

Yeah I dunno why I made it different. I like having more anonymity on Twitter I guess :lol:

$uricate
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:20 PM
Griffin what's your twitter?

Trih
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:20 PM
I'm already dead tired, I'd like to see the superbowl but I'll never be able to stay awake :o
and I have to "come out" and admit I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT GAME, and I probably never will. :o There is only one football to me and that's the original, real, european sport :lol:

Stonerpova
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Griffin what's your twitter?

@ReverseForehand

Or just click the "tweet" like in my sig ;)

Cosmic Voices
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
Grif edging on the 200 followers mark :oh:

$uricate
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
@ReverseForehand

Or just click the "tweet" like in my sig ;)

Oh, I just realised I have been following you for quite some time :lol: