PDA

View Full Version : Ingrid (KaseyL )...........

keta
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:35 AM
Hey everybody! :wavey:
I was just wondering if any one has heard or spoken to Ingrid aka KaseyL Lately? I Hvanet seen her post any where or talked to her for a while and i was getting abit worried :sad:! Soo if anyone has seen her post any where or even just boriwng the boards can you please let me know
Thankz :kiss:

Ingrid when you read this you can Delete the tread! ;)

angele87
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:52 AM
I haven't talked to her in ages either :sad: And I was actually wondering about that the other day... I hope everything is ok...

Lynx
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Hi everybody! :wavey:

Well I checked... and the last post I've found dates back from Dec 10, 8:55 PM in the "News from Kim and Lleyton in Australia" -thread.

CORRECTION: I've found a post from her on ATP-world from Dec 11 at 10:29.

Ok, we're the 19th now. That's only 8 days. If Ingrid is a student, she'll probably be very busy studying; if she is a working gal, she may be on holiday... :)

And she did say somewhere that she wanted to "take it easy" during the off-season (which didn't work out at first because of all the noise about Kim becoming Australian...)

Anyways, I think Federer_Chick would have known (and would have told us) if something bad had happened?

keta
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:20 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Stil no news on where Ingrid is??Nwando, Have you heard anything from her??
Ingrid please come back soon!:kiss: :kiss:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:07 AM
Sorry, but Ingrid is not a student. But I know she may be busy with work or let's hope that her darling husband is keeping her from us! Otherwise, I hope everything is okay too. I love her so much.

Lynx
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:32 AM
Nwando - now I'm worried.

You saying you don't know anything either? I assumed Ingrid had asked you if you could babysit us for a while (seeing you post a new thread here, the first in a long time) because she would be to busy or was going away for a while or for whatever reason that is none of our business anyway...

I didn't ask you to divulge anything (didn't think she was a student btw), I only thought you might have been able to reassure us.

I find the fact that you can only hope too definitely disturbing.
Damn!

Mazza
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:19 PM
:sad: :sad: I hope Ingrid is ok and well.

Elke
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:02 PM
Inngriiiiiiiiddd, where are you???
I'm worried a lot.... Last time I spoke to her, she didn't say anything about holidays or something....

I miss you!!

Lleykimmy1
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:07 PM
We all miss you Ingrid and we hope that eveything is okay for you !! Merry Christmas everybody !!!:wavey:

Bigkimfan
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:10 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey: :wavey:

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

ikke
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:08 PM
Ingrid come back!!!!!
and also Merry Christmas everybody

Primula
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:13 PM
Why are you all worried about her, she'll probably take a little time off, she will come back when the season starts, believe me!!

Merry Christmas to all of you !!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

angele87
Dec 23rd, 2002, 06:47 PM
I miss her too :sad: And I'm also started to get a little worried :( And same as Elke, the last time I talked to Ingrid she didn't say anything about a holiday... but maybe she got a surprise holiday for Christmas or something :) Whatever it is, I hope everything is ok :kiss:

gokimmie
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:51 PM
:sad: i'm pretty worried to ,it's realy been a very long time since we've heard anything,and kim won some big awards and all ,and she hasn't been in here yet :confused: :sad:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Primula
Why are you all worried about her, she'll probably take a little time off, she will come back when the season starts, believe me!!

Merry Christmas to all of you !!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Because Ingrid gets into your heart and becomes like family.

keta
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:47 AM
Angele and Elke lats tiem i talke dto Ingrid she said her work was slowing down and she was going too have a bit of time off. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Please come back ingrid and i hope everything is okay!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Merry Christmass!

Bigkimfan
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:44 AM
She's fine! Trust me!;)

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

keta
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:55 AM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Thank you sooo much Big Kim fan!! :kiss:
:wavey: :bounce: Ingrid! :D:D

kit
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:22 PM
I wish "Merry Christmas" everybody!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bigkimfan
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Mazza
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:33 PM
I hope Ingrid is fine! We miss you, Ingrid! :sad: :sad:

Merry Christmas everybody! :D :D

Lleykimmy1
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:44 PM
I wish you all a merry Christmas and I hope you'll enjoy it !! Merry Christmas to Kim, Lleyton and Elke !!!!!!!!Merry Christmas to Kim, Lleyton and Elke !!!!!!!!

Lynx
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Merry Christmass to all ! :)

Elleke
Dec 24th, 2002, 05:28 PM
:wavey: merry xmas all! :wavey:
indeed where is Ingrid.. come back :)!!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 25th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Okay, she e-mailed me! Whew!!!!!!!!!!!

KaseyL
Dec 25th, 2002, 11:44 PM
Sorry, haven't been here in days (was way too busy, hardly at home the past days, even not much at home during the weekends... I had to "show my face" at some places...).

So I am OK, all fine, and not doing anything 'til after New Year :)

thanks, you all, for posting your concerns... I haven't had days like these lately, pffff

Wish you a Merry Christmas (a belated one) :o !

keta
Dec 26th, 2002, 01:04 AM
:kiss: :kiss: :wavey: :wavey: Welcome back Ingrid!
Hope you have a quiet few days ! ;)

gokimmie
Dec 26th, 2002, 06:00 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
she's back pfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew:D

Lleykimmy1
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Great to here that everything goes well and that you're ok !!

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

ikke
Dec 27th, 2002, 08:58 AM
Welcome back Ingrid:kiss: :D

Stefke
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:06 AM
Welcome back Ingrid!!!:kiss:
Merry Christmas everyone!!!:wavey: (Little late!;) )

angele87
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:56 AM
So glad Ingrid is back :D :D