PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wishes

~ The Leopard ~
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:16 AM
I'm travelling interstate for Christmas, so it's time to send Christmas wishes, or New Year, or winter solstice, or summer solstice, or whatever, wishes to everyone.

So many people have been friendly to me since I joined here back in April. If I try to list everyone, I'll leave someone out and cause offence, but I'm going to list a lot of people anyway. If you know you should be here, but I don't mention you, I'm sorry...it's just so easy to miss somebody each time you write a long list.

FIRST: My favourite poster here or anywhere else, by bestest buddy in cyberspace ever:

knopfler6 :hearts:

SECOND: My other buddies, some of whom I can truly call friends, others of whom I hope to get to know better in 2003. I've had ups and downs with a couple of you but I'm still going to mention you because you've given me friendship. I hope we can straighten out any remaining difficulties.

wuneyej
whorehand
apoet27
i-girl
the cat
stinger
Posh
saff76ar

THIRD: All the people who have been friendly. I really won't be able to list you all. Here's the people who come to mind immediately, but there are others. :wavey:

inkyfan, Layla, Martin, poofy, Rebecca, Barrie_Dude, Tine, Jordan, all my pals from the IWA game at ATPworld, all the good Anna K fans (you know who you are), the momosapiens, the regular posters on the Marri threads, TheGuy, the regular posters on "word association", the Aussies, the Israeli thread posters, and on and on.

FOURTH: All the other posters whose posts I enjoy or whom I especially respect even if I haven't got to know them much: :D

sartrista7, saki, CHOCO, Volcana, iconoclast, TBE.... and again on and on (once again).

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!

Hey in this thread everyone else can send Christmas wishes, too. Catch you all later.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Martian Mel
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:18 AM
Thanks!!!!!Also the best too you!!!!:kiss:

the cat
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:11 AM
Merry Christmas, Joui! :wavey: You have quite a fine list! :D And Knop appropriately stands alone on your list! :D

King Satan
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:15 AM
Thanks for mentioning my name *feels warm and fuzzy inside*, happy holidays to you too bro :D :wavey:

wuneyej
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:20 AM
Joui...thanks so much for the holiday wishes and the kind, kind words. You're a great buddy. May you have safe and happy travels. Don't forget to come back now. Remember....NO FATE ;)

That knopfler is something, aint she? Ditto on all you've said; the best cyberpal I'll ever have too. :kiss:

Happy Holidays to all the rest of you good folks, especially the Anna K supporters. :)