PDA

View Full Version : Singers you can't stand

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Here are some i don't like.

Shaggy: Overhyped guy who pretends to do some kind of reggae pop but all he makes is annoying covers where he always needs to add guest artist cause his own voice isn't good enough. Still he make atempts to sing sometimes but it's just as bad every time. Bombastic was fun, but that's about it.

Missy Elliott: Her music is all about beats, and those are sometimes cool but her music mostly got a lack of a good hook and she's neither a very good singer or a good rapper.

Puff Daddy or P.Diddy or whatever his name is these days: He calls himself a songwriter and producer, i would say neiher. Covers is his last name and he's just repeating himself in the music, Thank Biggie for the huge Success.

I'll get back with more later ;)

Jetta
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Britney!

(hides from david)

snoop
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Puffy

i-girl
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:19 PM
Christina Aguilara (sp?). annoying little slut. and the way she sings, that thing she does with her voice... someone outlaw her, please.
I also don't like Celine Dion (sorry Barrie, but she sucks), Shanaia twain (sp. again, also sucks) and Janet Jackson.

Princess Fiona
Ronan Keating
Robbie Williams

:rolleyes: ;)

TS
Far too many to mention.

Just give me this weeks charts, and I'll probably list 95% of it.

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:25 PM
I never liked that overrated cover band Boyzone but Ronan's solo career has been fine.

Robbie Williams has been making some good songs but he's also overhyped with a too big Ego.

Jay Z: Jay to the Ego, in that song he mentioned the words "me myself and i" like 100 times, prove my point ehh? He's am good rapper but i get so annoyed by his lyrics.

mala18
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:25 PM
The freakin Avaril Lavigne,she sucks in every way

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Atomic Kitten too...UK goo a lack of female pop groups since All Saints and Spice Girls are gone or what?

Princess Fiona
Celine Dion! Oh yes! And Bryan Adams :fiery:

I apologise to Canadians reading... :o ;)

TS
Originally posted by nasty nick#2
I never liked that overrated cover band Boyzone but Ronan's solo career has been fine.

...and this is the beauty of opinions ;)

My opinion is that he sucks :p

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by TS
...and this is the beauty of opinions ;)

My opinion is that he sucks :p

I like his songwriter that's all.

Princess Fiona
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:28 PM

:eek:

We disagree again, Nick... :sad: ;)

maya
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Avril, Britney, most of the "boybands"...

Princess Fiona
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Westlife... http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/puke.gif
Pink (I'm sorry... I just don't care for her music at all!)

snoop
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Oasis (Liam sucks)

TS
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Ahh Fiona, lets gather round the fire toasting marshmallow Westlife members.

I also am not a Pink fan, but she shits all over Avril et al.

Avril's new single (a ballad, how surprising for a 3rd single...) is laugh out loud funny.

tommyk75
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Avril Lavigne rubs me the wrong way. She's being marketed as the "Anti-Britney," but the fact is she's just another Britney whose gimmick happens to be "Anti-Britney." She's just another Barbie Doll who thinks being rude and claiming to start fights all the time is the meaning of "coolness." Avril, time to grow up a little, don't you think?

At the MTV Awards, she won an award and the presenter (Kelly Clarkson) went to hug her, and Avril totally dissed her and moved away. Later, she co-presented with Lisa Marie Presley, and she kept rolling her eyes when Lisa Marie was speaking.

Avril, being rude is not cool. Rude people just suck. Therefore, you suck (at least until you grow up).

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Some Westlife songs are good, but i can't stand the members for several reasons.

Nina_rus
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:37 PM
it's not that I can't stand them but I really dislike them:
JLO (though the movie that she's in - Out of Sight is one of my favourites and I don't mind her in it at all)
Aguilera
agree about Shaggy

Pink doesn't bother me, in fact I quite like her recent stuff

Harju.
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Go Noga!!!
Christina Aguilera.. or should i say Slutina Uglyera... I just can'ts tand her.. Can someone please move her away from this earth to Mars or Pluto maybe..

Brαm
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:48 PM
Helmut Lotti :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Can't stand him :mad:

carot
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:50 PM
aguilera, carey, houston, westlife, and many others

helmut lotti too of course, but that goes without saying ;)

Princess Fiona
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:52 PM
You got it, Terry!! *sticking big fork in Westlife* http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lol.gif

:wavey:

gentenaire
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:59 PM
1. Mariah Carey
2. Mariah Carey
3. Mariah Carey
4. Christina Aguilera
5. Mariah Carey
6. Jennifer Lopez
7. P Diddy whatever
8. Mariah Carey
9. Janet Jackson
and last but not least Mariah Carey

i-girl
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:02 PM
OMG, I forgot Mariah Carey:eek: . denial :rolleyes: .

Colin B
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:08 PM
All singers who:

-Mention their own names in their songs.
-Go ooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaah, yyyeheeeeeeaah etc.
-Sing about luurve whan thay just mean sex.
-Sing about women as though they are all sluts.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:10 PM
gee Tine.. i guess you don't like mariah? :p

lol

i'll stay out of this one..... *looks @ david* *runs*

Warrior
Jennifer Lopez
Britney Spears
Celine Dion

nasty nick#2
Originally posted by Colin B
All singers who:

-Mention their own names in their songs.
-Go ooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaah, yyyeheeeeeeaah etc.
-Sing about luurve whan thay just mean sex.
-Sing about women as though they are all sluts.

=Modern Hip Hop ;)

King Aaron
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Franziska

Pink (I'm sorry... I just don't care for her music at all!)

:sad: :mad: :sad: Fiona!!!! You just hurt me there!!!

Robbie Williams!!! pff! :mad:

gentenaire
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by i-girl
OMG, I forgot Mariah Carey:eek: . denial :rolleyes: .

Don't worry, I think I made up for it;)

fleemkeģ
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Mariah Carey, Enrique eglesias (sp?)

Robbie is cool :lick: :)

gentenaire
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:17 PM
oh yes of course! How could I forget Enrique?!!! He's even worse than J'Lo, so I'd put him on spot 4 along with Christina.

carot
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:19 PM
phew luckily there aren't as many mariah careys as in tine's mind ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:20 PM
All manufactured Boybands :o
Teeny weeny boppers
All those Pop Stars/Idols crap

doesn't leave much left does it :o

Princess Fiona
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by aaronŪ
:sad: :mad: :sad: Fiona!!!! You just hurt me there!!!

Robbie Williams!!! pff! :mad:

I'm sorry, Aaron... :sad: :sad:

Haaaaah!! You wanna join me in attacking Westlife? THAT'LL make you feel better!! THWAAAH!! WHAAACK!! POWWWW!! *cough* :D ;)

King Aaron
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:24 PM
It's alright because of all the Christmas pressie you gave me ;)

Westlife and their ballads!! pui!!

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Colin B. Surely you dont mean Craig "Craig Daaaavid, oooh yeeeeeeah, come on... Craig David givin it tooooo ya... (talking really fast bit), Craig Daaaaaaaaavid" David.

Gotta love the Bo Selecta character though, with his Peregrine Falcon called Kes! "In't tha lovely, eee I think she's proper bo".

Avril Lavigne needs sending to Siberia.

Blazin Squad should go with her, along with the following.

Atomic Kitten (has anyone heard them sing live? Utter useless)
Gareth Gates (he didn't f**king win it. Darius came third but he ain't going to Siberia because he actually has some kind of musical talent that goes beyond dishing out covers with what is quite frankly an unremarkable voice)

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Sugababes are mediocre too.

salima
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:09 PM
:wavey: for the first time ever I agree with everyone;) everyone

well I am too old for nursery rimes anyway

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Posh
Britney!

(hides from david)

*slap*

Barrie_Dude
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:58 PM
I agree with Posh: :fiery: Britney Spears:fiery:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:58 PM
Most of them suck

The only ones who don't are Britney, LeAnn Rimes and Shakira (AND I WANT THEM TO SUCK!!!!)

Seriously though, most of them suck

BUT

It's all down to the individual, okay my music taste sucks, but it's okay, cos so does everyone elses :p

*waits for someone to take my post tooooooooooooooooooo seriously*

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:59 PM
i've been a good girl david :D i didn't say anything! :D

looks for my post ;)

jrm
If i start writing down who i dislike ... it might take hours.

Robbie - totally overrated in every aspect. The biggest problem i have with him is he's making so many statements about provocative themes you just do not know when he's being honest and when not. And no matter how hard he tries to escape the take that fame it's always there to slap him in the face. Just go to one of his concerts. When you got 12, 13, and 14 year old girls screaming your name and you could be singing bla bla bla and they would scream even harder.

Why oh why do this girls think they would looked more grown up and mature if they dress up like a prostitutes. It's the attitude, words and thought that count.

Can you imagine one of those teen superstars not appearing in one of their videos. Who would watch the video. No one.

I use to like Whitney now i just feel sorry for her. Whenever she gives an interview ou could she she is actually praising herself. Maybe it's just me but i like more humble, reserved and even shy people not in your face attitude.

Barrie_Dude
Britney does to suck! Just ask her boyfriends!;) :p :rolleyes:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Stinger
gee Tine.. i guess you don't like mariah? :p

lol

i'll stay out of this one..... *looks @ david* *runs*

Didn't see this one :fiery: *slap*

Please change title to *sTingers who suck* ;) :o

Barrie - Britney is an :angel:

Barrie_Dude
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Britney_SMG_MJH

Actually, I think of Britney quite often this time of year! Yes, everytime I hear Santa go: "Ho,Ho,Ho"!;) :p :rolleyes:

jrm
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:07 PM
most of the teen products have time expactany so enjoy while you can.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:08 PM
:eek: at Barrie!!!

Britney won't last i agree, she'll trun to movies full-time before long, but hey, she still is perfect :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:09 PM

oh shush it! :p i didn't say anything!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:13 PM
But we all know your intention.

I admit i was shocked to see nothing, then you showed me what i had overlooked

I should have known :rolleyes: :p

Barrie_Dude
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:15 PM
But we all know your intention.

I admit i was shocked to see nothing, then you showed me what i had overlooked

I should have known :rolleyes: :p

But you know the lovely Marri meant well!:rolleyes: ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:16 PM
She just wanted to avoid the *slap*

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:18 PM
pffffffff...

barrie is right! i meant well ---> i'm an :angel:

pfffff i shouldn't have said anything! your bloodpressure is probably way too high now :eek:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:22 PM
What's new :o

Barrie_Dude
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Yes, Marri is an angel except when it's more fun not to be an angel!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:27 PM
lol barrie... correct......... ;) :p :angel:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Marri is a such an Angel as Britney is

Now, is Britney the angel i say she is? ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:29 PM
nah.. you wanna trick me on this one... i say NO. :p

atleast i don't lie and try to cover up my actions :p

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:30 PM
Someones heading for a slap ;)

Barrie_Dude
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:30 PM
Yes, Britney is the Guardian Angel for Sluts and Tramps! Okay?:rolleyes: :p ;)

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Isn't it fascinating that topics often finnish diffrent then u though :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:32 PM
lmao barrie... :eek: lmao!! :bounce:

*slap* david! hah i got you first!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Isn't it fascinating that topics often finnish diffrent then u though :D

this is the wtaworld - get used to it! :p ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:33 PM
You may have got there first, but i'll get you best ;)

AaronJoyB
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:34 PM
j-ho

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:36 PM
:eek: *runs*

Barrie_Dude
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Surely you aren't afraid of J-Lo Marri? Or are you just afraid she will sing?;) :p :rolleyes:

GrandSlammed
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:11 PM
ALL the so-called "blue-eyed soul" artists suck big fatty ****.

Here's a few of the wannaneverbes.

Christina Aguilera - She can howl, screech, growl and dance like a naked shermhead in the intersection of Figueroa and Slauson all she wants, but there IS NOT the faintest scent of soul coming out of her damn mouth, OR her tiny abnormally petite little body for the matter. Her "R&B sound/style" is equivalent to a Barbie commercial.

Justin Timberlake - This fumbling fool is attempting to merge (rob) the unique(In M.J's case), song and dance styles of Usher and the suckass but irreplaceable Michael Jackson, (as well as a couple of other styles too) and call it all his own. You, Timberfake are as genuine as your cornrows were. What's next Justin "Wishy-Washy" Timberfake? A James Brown wig and cape?

Jennifer Lopez - She's not blue-eyed... she's not "bootylicious" .. and there's absolutely nothing R&B about her vocal "ability", AND I see better dancers on blacktops during recess, while driving by elementary schools in South Centarl L.A. What's soulful singing? Who are the leading ladies of the Soul/R&B-Hiphop sound today? A few examples. Monica is soulful, Brandy is soulful, Toni Braxton is soulful, Mary J. Bilge is soulful, Faith Evans is soulful.. and Lord knows Kelly Price is soulful. Such a shame Aaliyah Dana Haughton isn't alive and well, who was OVERwhelmingly more than J-Lo's match in the songstress/dancer/beauty queen arena.

Michael Bolton - Where is he now? Gladys Knight didn't buy into his Grammy "win" (Best R&B male of the year) over Luther Vandross, and neither do I, nor did those of the "real" world for that matter. Shady business, the music industry.
There are WORLDS and galaxies worth in terms of ability between these two vocalists. Bolton is not in the equation.

Anastacia - Everything below second alto is not sultry and melodious.

I DON'T get it. How do you skip over, for example, singers like OLETA ADAMS, RACHELLE FARRELL, and JAGUAR WRIGHT to rave on and on about Anastacia's hacking, grating congested cough?? Some have had the clueless nerve, (the idiocy) to compare Anal to none other than Chaka Khan. First off, Anastacia, how about writing an answer to the classic "I'm Every Woman", and then you need to somehow deliver it with the vocal ethereality equal to that of Chaka Khan ... .. yeeeah, thought so.

Jon B. - WwwwwwwwATEVER!

Miniture props to Pink (on occassion), and the forgotten Taylor Dayne.

Major props to the Queen of Funk - Teena Marie.

See.. I'm not so bad. ;)

Barrie_Dude
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Thanks Alot, Grandslammed!:fiery: Just when I mangaed to get to the horror of seeing and hearing Michael Bolton singing (and I use that term loosely), you have to bring him up again! Now I'll be having nightmares again!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: ;) :p

CHOCO
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:52 PM
GrandSlammed - :) no one brings the truth to the table like you. That was a fantastic assessment of the current crop of singers in the pop/r&b genres.

However, I give credit to all of the singers who took advantage of opportunities and became successful.

BTW, no matter how good a singer is, she/he will always have critics.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Agreed Choco, and there will always be people telling others what to like and not to like ;)

Gareth Gates is crap, but all credit to him, he's earning the bucks while we mere mortals are posting on a mesageboard :rolleyes:

Double Fault
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:29 PM
I can't stand Celine Dion and the only good thing about Britney Spears are her teeth.

Rae Q.
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by GrandSlammed
ALL the so-called "blue-eyed soul" artists suck big fatty ****.

Here's a few of the wannaneverbes.

Christina Aguilera - She can howl, screech, growl and dance like a naked shermhead in the intersection of Figueroa and Slauson all she wants, but there IS NOT the faintest scent of soul coming out of her damn mouth, OR her tiny abnormally petite little body for the matter. Her "R&B sound/style" is equivalent to a Barbie commercial.

Justin Timberlake - This fumbling fool is attempting to merge (rob) the unique(In M.J's case), song and dance styles of Usher and the suckass but irreplaceable Michael Jackson, (as well as a couple of other styles too) and call it all his own. You, Timberfake are as genuine as your cornrows were. What's next Justin "Wishy-Washy" Timberfake? A James Brown wig and cape?

Jennifer Lopez - She's not blue-eyed... she's not "bootylicious" .. and there's absolutely nothing R&B about her vocal "ability", AND I see better dancers on blacktops during recess, while driving by elementary schools in South Centarl L.A. What's soulful singing? Who are the leading ladies of the Soul/R&B-Hiphop sound today? A few examples. Monica is soulful, Brandy is soulful, Toni Braxton is soulful, Mary J. Bilge is soulful, Faith Evans is soulful.. and Lord knows Kelly Price is soulful. Such a shame Aaliyah Dana Haughton isn't alive and well, who was OVERwhelmingly more than J-Lo's match in the songstress/dancer/beauty queen arena.

Michael Bolton - Where is he now? Gladys Knight didn't buy into his Grammy "win" (Best R&B male of the year) over Luther Vandross, and neither do I, nor did those of the "real" world for that matter. Shady business, the music industry.
There are WORLDS and galaxies worth in terms of ability between these two vocalists. Bolton is not in the equation.

Anastacia - Everything below second alto is not sultry and melodious.

I DON'T get it. How do you skip over, for example, singers like OLETA ADAMS, RACHELLE FARRELL, and JAGUAR WRIGHT to rave on and on about Anastacia's hacking, grating congested cough?? Some have had the clueless nerve, (the idiocy) to compare Anal to none other than Chaka Khan. First off, Anastacia, how about writing an answer to the classic "I'm Every Woman", and then you need to somehow deliver it with the vocal ethereality equal to that of Chaka Khan ... .. yeeeah, thought so.

Jon B. - WwwwwwwwATEVER!

Miniture props to Pink (on occassion), and the forgotten Taylor Dayne.

Major props to the Queen of Funk - Teena Marie.

See.. I'm not so bad. ;)

CTFU!!!!! :D

You have to come to the Hip Hop thread! :wavey: Hey I like X-tina and JT. Well actually just a few of their songs. ;)

OMG! You guys can't stand a lot of my fav's. :p

Well I can't stand Avril, Rob Thomas, all those guys that sound like Eddie Vedder in the groups that all seem to be singing the same songs and stuff. Mel C and any other Spice Girls gets on my nerves. Do from DJ Sammi totally makes me wanna hurl. :rolleyes:

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by RaeQuanjynneese
CTFU!!!!! :D
DJ Sammi totally makes me wanna hurl. :rolleyes:

People making covers are always sh*t.

Keith
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Jennifer Love Hewitt - but I've hated her before she even had a song. She just sucks!

I do not like Eminem. His music is catchy at best, but he seems like a real disturbed loser.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by joy

Britney- Sorry David but anyone with that nasal voice gives me the creeps, so i would have to mention

:eek: :o

okay then ;)

Serendy Willick
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:53 PM
1. Jennifer Lopez: Grandslammed said it all

2. Britney Spears: Pulezze sit the hell down

3. R.Kelly: Hes probably now known as Roberta Kelly on cell block 4 in the Cook County Jail, I hope he is, the nasty bastard

4. Arivil Lavingne: Rude as hell and cant sing worth shyt

5. Mariah Carey: Sounds like nails on chalkboard

6. Ashanti: Sounds like bullshyt live

Glenn
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:58 PM
All singers that sing happy commercialised pop songs.

Seles_Beckham
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:59 PM
1-Ashanti ( because she can't sing)
2- Britney Spears ( realy don't like her)
3-Eminem ( also every time I see him on TV i change chanel)
4-Avril Lavingne

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:00 PM
All of em suck ;) Aaliyah, Ashanti, Missy Elliott (singer or fat granny?)

Watch the haters flock to criticise :o

ttaM
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:47 AM
Kelly Osbourne. and pretty much what everyone else has said.

caramel
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Enrique Iglesias :fiery: Heīs so f@#King ugly and canīt sing for shit. Whenever I see him on TV I really feel like throwing the TV out of the window. :mad:

Ashanti... because she canīt sing either. :eek:

Celine Dion :eek: She sounds like a dying cat. "My heart will go on" was the most ridiculous song ever! ;)

Avril Lavigne :mad:

caramel
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:59 AM
And Kelly Osbourne... the fat cow. :mad:

snoop
Dec 18th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Fred Durst:fiery:

Cersei
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:18 PM
1.Mariah Carey
2.Celine Dion
3.J-Lo
4.Britney
5.Puffy
6.Fred Durst
7.R.Kelly

i'm sure there are more :rolleyes:

Elleke
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:31 PM
Britney, Brainpower (dunno why), Celine Dion,..

Keith
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by caramel
Enrique Iglesias :fiery: Heīs so f@#King ugly and canīt sing for shit. Whenever I see him on TV I really feel like throwing the TV out of the window. :mad:

Celine Dion :eek: She sounds like a dying cat. "My heart will go on" was the most ridiculous song ever! ;)

Avril Lavigne :mad:

I adore Enrique, he is extremely beautiful, but to each his own!

And yes, Celine... please, if I hear that song one more time, my heart will throw up!

Seles_Beckham
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:28 PM
EMINEM ( Realy don't like him)

MLF
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Avril Lavigne
Gareth Gates
Ronan Keating
Lulu
Darius
Appleton
Beyonce Knowles

Candy946
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:59 PM
Oh yeah they ALL SUCK, yet they are the most successful people around.

There are many artists that I can't stand, but that is because their music isn't my style. And just because I don't like their music doesn't mean they have absolutely no talent.

They can't always please everybody. :rolleyes:

Barrie_Dude
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Keith
Jennifer Love Hewitt - but I've hated her before she even had a song. She just sucks!

I do not like Eminem. His music is catchy at best, but he seems like a real disturbed loser.

I'm not sure that Jennifer qualifies as a singer. She barely qualifies as an actress!:rolleyes:

Coetzer Fan
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Jennifer Lopez :fiery:
Britney Spears :fiery:
Anastacia
Celine Dion
Fred Durst
Michael Jackson

Mariah Carey and Toni Braxton are the best !!! :bounce: :bounce:

Barrie_Dude
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Good List Coetzer Fan

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by joy
I don't think the Haters have to flock to criticize---your girl Britney leaves no room to debate if she is a good singer or NOT....but i give her props for being a good entertainer;)

Everyone you mention- is all commercialized, pop music---nice packaging, some good or okay beats/producers and both you & I could probably make the same music they make:rolleyes:

I was jesting ;) to wind people up, cos i see people on this board are wound up by the smallest thing

When i say they all suck, it was tongue in cheek as i was waiting for someone to lose their cool, not you, but one or two others who reguarly do at the sight of criticism ;)

For the record, i don't want to repeat myself too often as i come here to wind people up ;) and get away from life ;) but Britney is NOT a great singer, an appalling actress (Sorry Britney :sad: ) but a decent dancer. Her tunes though are catchy and fun, which is Britney, i never said she was greatest singer ever :confused:

But who could carry her stuff off like she can, she is absolutely stunning, and like you say a GREAT entertainer

Take this post seriously, even if you don't any of my others ;) it's a serious post but one written with happiness so hopefully i don't offend, there are some people i don't want to offend ;)

Britney is not the best singer or actress, but she rocks :p ;)

Now Shakira.....................she is superbly talented :)

Now i'm going back to winding ppl up, some people huh :rolleyes: :p

bliss
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Keith

Does Jennifer Love Hewitt sing? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I canīt stand Shakira:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (sorry David), I donīt like Britney but i can stand her.
Mariah Carey........ aaaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggggg she definitively sucks:eek: :mad: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :o :fiery: :rolleyes:

Enrique Iglesias.... i have no comments for him:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by bliss
Does Jennifer Love Hewitt sing? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I canīt stand Shakira:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (sorry David), I donīt like Britney but i can stand her.
Mariah Carey........ aaaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggggg she definitively sucks:eek: :mad: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :o :fiery: :rolleyes:

Enrique Iglesias.... i have no comments for him:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Whenever, Wherever, we're meant to be together (just for bliss ;) )

Not to be taken literally though ;)

jrm
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:11 PM
shakira sold her soul - she completely change her image and music so she could be more aproachable to wider audiance

Alberto
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Mariah Carey :fiery:
Celine Dion :fiery:
Spice Girls :fiery:
David Bisbal :fiery:
David Bustamante :fiery:
Jennifer López :fiery:
Eminen :fiery:
Estopa :fiery:
and many many more :angel:

bliss
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:25 PM
I guess, how will be the next album of The great Shakira? Which can be her image? :p :rolleyes: ;)

[S@nti]
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Enrique Iglesias
Avril Lavigne
Mariah Carey ...... (omg this girl... :rolleyes:)
Britney
Eminem
Marta Sanchez

btw... GO MICHELLE BRANCH & VICTORIA BECKHAM :D

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by jrm
shakira sold her soul - she completely change her image and music so she could be more aproachable to wider audiance

That's life, it's worked for her.

bliss
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:42 PM
David, Why do you change your name again? Is it for this thread?:p ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:47 PM
lol, no, it's just a better name and others agreed so i changed back :p

bliss
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Ok, I really like more that name ;)