PDA

View Full Version : MTV Asia Awards 2003

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:23 AM
www.mtvasiaawards.com

Shaggy And Coco Lee To Host!
December 10, 2002

International superstars Shaggy and CoCo Lee will host the 2003 MTV Asia Awards at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 24 January 2003!

Raising the excitement level, world-renowned pop and rock acts Atomic Kitten and members of Linkin Park will make the 2003 MTV Asia Awards an unforgettable night with their starry presence. Blue and Suede will also be joining previously announced performers Avril Lavigne, Missy Elliott and Nick Carter at this year's music event. Additional performers and presenters will be announced shortly.

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/32.jpg

Shaggy is a true music icon who has toured the world extensively to share his irreverent brand of pop, reggae and R&B. Not only has Shaggy emerged as a major international superstar, he has also opened the door to reggae as a mainstream form of pop music, with top bands like No Doubt drawing on the Dancehall flavours of Jamaican reggae in their own music. Despite his extraordinary artistic career and enormous success through the years, he has never given less than 100% in anything he does. This will undoubtedly be the case as he shines as an anchor host for the MTV Asia Awards.

Together with Shaggy, CoCo Lee will also be hosting the awards, reflecting an event that brings best of the East and West under one roof. Since the release of her debut solo album in June 1994, CoCo has risen steadily to stardom, releasing ten additional solo albums that sold over 4.65 million units, establishing herself as one of Mandarin music's biggest artists. In 2001, CoCo was ranked as one of the Top 10 Idols by the China Times and awarded MTV's Most Outstanding Asian Female Artist. Thrilling all that have seen and heard her, CoCo has moved people not only in the Chinese-speaking territories throughout the world, but has also left a deep impression in Japan, Korea, Australia, and Europe.

Amongst the glittering cast of presenters and performers are Atomic Kitten, Blue, Joe Hahn, Mike Shinoda and Suede. Atomic Kitten, one of the UK's biggest and hottest girl bands and most successful pop exports, will turn up the heat at the awards with their dazzling presence. The temperature continues to rise with Blue. Since their debut album, the band has achieved a meteoric rise to fame, becoming the hottest new act to emerge from the UK in years. Blue is nominated for Favourite Pop Act and Breakthrough
Artist categories and will be performing at the event.

Beyond just pop, Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda, pivotal members in the international rock group Linkin Park will also be present at the awards show. Known for their conceptually cutting-edge videos and ability to wow crowds across the globe with their explosive performances, Linkin Park has been nominated for Favourite Video and Favourite Rock Act at the MTV Asia Awards. Adding to the celebrity list gracing the event is Suede. A band with a long history, a tumultuous past and sexy, mysterious lyrics, they continue to be one of the UK's most important and influential bands.

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:26 AM
MTV Asia Awards 2003: Nick Carter To Perform
September 25, 2002

The MTV Asia Awards are here again!

In 2002, the first MTV Asia Awards changed the way Asia saw its place in the music world. Now, MTV Asia is proud to announce that Asia's biggest music event is back, and will be staged live in Singapore on January 24, 2003. The pan-Asian awards ceremony that recognizes both regional and international talent will once again be witnessed by thousands of screaming fans at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and millions of home viewers across the region. Touted to be the most glamorous and memorable annual music event, MTV Asia will be presenting a total of 19 awards during the show to recognize and promote the icons of youth culture.

Nick Carter from the multi-platinum pop band Backstreet Boys is the first international artist who has confirmed his performance at the 2003 MTV Asia Awards. Launching his debut album Now Or Never on October 28 in Asia, the 22 year-old heartthrob continues to capture the attention of fans worldwide while receiving praise and awards from the music industry. The Backstreet Boys were a finalist for the "Favourite Pop Act" category and their popular video "The Call" was the winner of "Favourite Video" at the last MTV Asia Awards. Nick Carter will join a powerful lineup of Asian and international artists (to be announced later) who will host, present, and perform at the second MTV Asia Awards.

Frank Brown, President of MTV Asia, said, "The inaugural MTV Asia Awards was a phenomenal achievement that brought together over 100 of the most popular Asian and international music talents selected by the 17.8 million online votes across the region. We are delighted to bring back the excitement of MAA for 2003 once again in Singapore, and present our viewers in Asia and beyond with a night of unparalleled entertainment. I'm convinced that our growing list of sponsors will benefit enormously from their association with this event."

The 2003 MTV Asia Awards is supported by a strong lineup of international and local brands. Toyota Motor Corporation proudly joins Panasonic as an official partner sponsor. San Miguel Beer has come on board as associate sponsor for the Southeast Asia and Taiwan markets. On a local level, SMART Communications, Inc. returns as partner sponsor in the Philippines. The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) will also continue to support the world-class award show bringing the biggest and brightest music stars to Singapore on January 24, 2003.

After experiencing the enormous success of the last MTV Asia Awards, Panasonic returns as a regional sponsor for the second year.

"Panasonic has been sponsoring the Olympic games and Formula 1, and we are equally pleased and excited to be a part of music history -- the second and the largest Asian music award event. MTV Asia is targeting the cool, sexy, exciting Asian young generation -- who are trend builders of several fields such as music, fashion, and lifestyles -- and it is now becoming an influential medium for (these) generations in Asia. So with this sponsorship, we believe that it will help to build Panasonic as a power brand especially among those key persons and also expand sales of AV products to them," says Seiichi Bessho, General Manager, Advertising Group, Executive Office for Overseas Business, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.

Toyota eagerly anticipates the powerful synergy formed with MTV in providing Asian youth a platform to express their passion for music.

Says Katsuyoshi Tabata, General Manager, Overseas Marketing Division, Toyota Motor Corporation, "Toyota is delighted to be part of this great event. Asia is a very important market for us, and we also believe it has great growth potential. The MTV Asia Awards is the No. 1 music event in Asia. This collaboration will optimize the opportunity for Toyota to reach out to young people and strengthen its brand image among them. Toyota is committed to the future, and is excited to be a part of an event that will have global recognition, and at the same time, local Asian markets appeal."

Leveraging on the strengths and expertise of the Singapore Tourism Board, MTV Asia will promote the star-studded award show beyond the shores of Singapore. The region-wide promotion campaign of 2003 MTV Asia Awards will kick off in October 2002, and will be supported by MTV Asia's 360-degree marketing approach with on-air and off-air elements as well as on-the-ground events pouring with beer, courtesy of San Miguel.

Back by popular demand, MTV viewers in Asia will once again be able to cast their votes for their favourite artists in various categories including 10 favourite music artist awards from Asia, six international music category awards, one style award, and one movie category award. Viewers will be able to choose from five nominees for each award category and winners will be chosen through an open vote across 10 countries in the region. In addition, an inspiration award will be presented to either an inspiring individual whom young adults across Asia admire or to an organization that has contributed to the betterment of Asian youth and the region as a whole.

The MTV Asia Awards is the only pan-regional event of its kind in Asia that brings together the largest gathering of international and local talent ever seen in Asia. The Awards will be filmed before a live audience of over 7,000 people and will be broadcast to over 150 million homes across the region. Fans can dig deep into the content-rich MTV Asia web sites for all the event's details, and portions of the programming will be carried on MTV's global network, the world's largest, with 35 channels reaching more than 366 million households and a billion viewers worldwide.

MTV Asia Awards 2003 Categories:

10 Favourite Music Artist Awards from Asia:

Favourite Artist Mainland China
Favourite Artist Hong Kong
Favourite Artist India
Favourite Artist Indonesia
Favourite Artist Korea
Favourite Artist Malaysia
Favourite Artist Philippines
Favourite Artist Singapore
Favourite Artist Taiwan
Favourite Artist Thailand

Nine International Music Awards:

Favourite Male Artist
Favourite Female Artist
Favourite Pop Act
Favourite Rock Act
Favourite Video
Favourite Breakthrough Artist
Asian Film Award
Style Award
Inspiration Award

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/11.jpg

Photo caption: (Standing from left) MTV VJ Donita, Singapore Tourism Board -- Mr. Lim Chwee Seng, Director of Events Marketing, Panasonic -- Mr. Toshiya Fujikawa, Team Leader, Planning Team, Advertising Group, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co Ltd, Toyota -- Mr. Vincent Socco, General Manager, Marketing Planning Division, Toyota Motor Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, MTV VJ Utt. (Sitting from left) San Miguel -- Mr. Erick M. Bartolome, MTV Networks Asia -- Mr. Frank Brown, President, MTV Networks Asia -- Mr. David Flack, Senior Vice President, Creative & Content.

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:27 AM
Avril And Missy Elliott To Perform
November 28, 2002

Two dazzling superstars, Avril Lavigne and Missy Elliott will be lighting up the 2003 MTV Asia Awards with their presence at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on the night of January 24, 2003. Joining previously announced Nick Carter, the tempestuous artistic forces will be bringing the house down and work the crowd with their unique brand of rock and hip-hop performances. Additional performances and presenters will be announced shortly.

AKA the skater-punk and wild child, 17-year-old Avril Lavigne has been nominated for two award categories, Favourite Female Artist and Favourite Breakthrough Artist, in the 2003 MTV Asia Awards. She shot to fame with the launch of her debut album, Let Go, when it reached Platinum within five weeks of its release to discriminating critics nationwide. The "Complicated" single in her album nabbed the number one spot on Billboard's singles chart while topping MTV's "Total Request Live" countdown. While "Complicated" was still hot, her second single, "Sk8ter Boi", burst into the Top 10 on the Billboard singles chart -- giving Avril two singles at the top of the American charts, simultaneously. And she hasn't slowed since... Let Go has sold over seven million albums worldwide in less than five months.

Artist/producer/writer/arranger/rapper/singer/executive... Missy Elliott is at the tip of hip hop music's cutting edge in all her incarnations. This multi-talented star has garnered four Grammy nominations and one award and has broken a Billboard record with her massive hit single "Hot Boyz" from her sophomore album Da Real World. "Hot Boyz" stayed on the Billboard Rap Singles chart for almost an entire year, taking over the number one slot for an unprecendented 18 weeks. Since then, Missy has unleashed hit after hit, with her third album Miss E... So Addictive letting loose the Grammy-nominated songs "Get Ur Freak On" and "One Minute Man." Such is the draw of Missy's star power that other artists such as Eminem, Beyonce and Jay Z flock to collaborate with her. Missy has also produced and written hits for other artists such as Whitney Houston, Paula Cole, Destiny's Child, and Christina Aguilera. Missy's newest album, Under Construction, twists old-school samples into a fresh new sound, generating her latest smash, "Work It."

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/30.jpg

Online voting for the 19 categories started 1 November and will end on December 31, 2002. Viewers can get more information about the show and nominees as well as the latest updates on the MTV Asia Awards official website at www.mtvasiaawards.com. The names of the winners for the various awards will be revealed on the evening of the awards show. As part of the promotional campaign to drive voting, seven voting parties will be held around the region in November and December, inviting Favourite Artist nominees in each country to attend and solicit support from their fans.

The MTV Asia Awards is the only pan-regional event of its kind in Asia that brings together the largest gathering of international and local talent ever seen at one venue. The Awards will be filmed before a live audience of over 7000 music lovers and will be broadcast to over 150 million homes across the region. Fans can dig deep into the content-rich MTV Asia web sites for all the event's details, and portions of the programming will be aired on MTV's global network, the world's largest, with 35 channels reaching more than 366 million households and a billion viewers worldwide.

In conjunction with the announcement of performing artists and co-hosts, MTV Asia is pleased to announce the addition of MasterCard as an official partner sponsor, joining the likes of Nokia, Panasonic and TOYOTA in support of 2003 MTV Asia Awards. Korea Telecom Freetel in Korea has also come on board as a local sponsor for the event.

Andr Sekulic, President, Asia/Pacific, MasterCard International said, "Today's younger generation is in the driver's seat of the consumer revolution in Asia/Pacific. They are rapidly transforming society with their distinctive preferences and lifestyle choices. MasterCard recognizes the great potential in the youth of Asia and we have launched several co brand card programs with MTV including Singapore, the Philippines and India. The MTV Asia Awards is an excellent platform to highlight the MasterCard brand and fits perfectly with MasterCard's strategy to target the youth segment."

The official partner sponsors of 2003 MTV Asia Awards are MasterCard, Nokia, Panasonic and TOYOTA. The associate sponsor for the Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan markets is San Miguel Beer. Local sponsors include Shenzhen New Power Technology Limited in China, Korea Telecom Freetel in Korea, SMART Communications in the Philippines and StarHub in Singapore. The event is also supported by Singapore Tourism Board (STB) who will be promoting Asia's biggest music award show beyond the shores of Singapore.

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:29 AM
http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/includes/images/new_header_05.gif

sponsored by :

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/images/sponsors/mastercard.gif http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/images/sponsors/nokia.jpg http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/images/sponsors/panasonic.jpg http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/images/sponsors/toyota.jpg http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/images/sponsors/san_miguel.jpg http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/images/sponsors/stb.jpg

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Favourite Male Artist

Eminem
Enrique Iglesias
Moby
Robbie Williams
Ronan Keating

Favourite Female Artist

Avril Lavigne
Jennifer Lopez
Kylie Minogue
Pink
Shakira

Avril Lavigne
Blue
Michelle Branch
Norah Jones
Shakira

Favourite Pop Act

A1
Blue
Destiny's Child
No Doubt
Westlife

Favourite Rock Act

Coldplay
Creed
Linkin Park
Oasis
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favourite Video

Coldplay - In My Place
Eminem - Without Me
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Linkin Park - Pts Of Authority (Remix)
Britney Spears - I Love Rock N' Roll

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:03 AM
I WANNA SEE THIS AWARD SHOW!!!!!

wow, coco lee as the hostess! :bounce:

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:09 AM
do you like F4, Marri? :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:14 AM
lol funny you'd ask.... i just posted about them in the asian beauty thread... :o

well.. i only saw some episodes of Meteor Garden - i liked it a lot! and i've only heard some songs... they're ok i guess!

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:17 AM
I don't like them at all! :o

:D

BasicTennis
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:22 AM
It's called MTV Asia yet I can't see any Asian nominees from all the categories.:rolleyes: It isn't fair.:o

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:23 AM
LOL wait! I'll post it! ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:24 AM
lmao basic, i know!!

but the asians got tons of their own award ceremonies soo... lol.

that's just the way MTV works. same with the European MTV awards. most of the award winners are american. but they have some european categories......

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Indonesia

Cokelat
Dewa
Iwan Fals
Slank
Sheila on 7

Malaysia

Ella
Exists
Liza Hanim
OAG
Siti Nurhaliza

Thailand

D2B
Palmy
Peter Corp Dyrendal
Silly Fools
Soul After Six

Philippines

Aiza Seguerra
Ogie Alcasid
Parokya Ni Edgar
Regine Velasquez
Slapshock

Singapore

A - Do
He Yao Sun
Kit Chan
Stefanie Sun
Urban Xchange

China

Lao Lang
Man Jiang
Man Wenjun
Sun Yue
Yu Quan

India

A R Rahman
Alisha Chinai
Adnan Sami Khan
Bombay Vikings
Instant Karma

Hong Kong

Eason Chen
Kelly Chen
Sammi Cheng
TWINS
Miriam Yeung

Korea :confused:

god
jtL

_

Taiwan

A*Mei
David Tao
Elva Hsiao
Jay Chou
S.H.E

Japan

didn't know yet! :confused:

DutchieGirl
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:15 PM
omg! I don't think I know any of the Asian performers! :o

gorecki
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:33 PM
the only act i can recall at this year's awards was Pink... :o

i'd probably just catch bits of it on telly... mainly for Missy Elliot ;)

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:40 PM
I saw the Asia awards last year, and it seemed to be it was all about hype, just like in Europe. Westlife best group? Iglesias Best Artist? nah im not feeling it.

Favourite Male Artist

Eminem

Favourite Female Artist

Kylie Minogue

Shakira

Favourite Pop Act

Blue

Favourite Rock Act

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favourite Video

Eminem - Without Me

Ok this is how it should end IMO.

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by inkyfan
omg! I don't think I know any of the Asian performers! :o

I don't think i can even spell to the Koreans :p

Princess Fiona
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:46 PM
No, Coldplay have to get something... (two things in fact... :hearts: ;))

nasty nick#2
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Nah RHCP are better, and Eminem's video was cooler too ;)

Why can't any asian guys be hosts? Why that disgusting cover maker "I can't sing so i add guest artist on every song" Shaggy, can't he just fuck off and leave this planet, cause he's so annoying.

Princess Fiona
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:11 PM
RHCP are better than Coldplay? We have to disagree nasty one... ;)

Ugh! I don't think Eminem should win anything, ever!! :eek:

TS
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:15 PM
You have to disagree with me too than Fiona ;)

omg, No Doubt were in the same category as Westlife :o :rolleyes: *my eyes are burning*...aside from Destiny's Child all the other nominess in that category should be rounded up and shot....or just forced to never record again.

Princess Fiona
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Aaah I wondered when you'd be around to disagree with me too Terry... ;)

*checking the categories again* No, No Doubt are not in any of Coldplay's categories!! You are safe!! :p ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:53 PM
LMAO Terry :D hi hun :kiss:

aww, i love all those taiwanese acts! :D

King Aaron
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:58 PM
:wavey: :bounce:

Come on P!nk, DC and Kylie!! :) Lot's of love to Siti Nurhaliza! :kiss:

Enrique did perform last year with Mandy Moore and Ronan Keating as hosts

Harju.
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Agree with Marri :)

It's going to be very tough to choose who's the winner for Taiwan category buti 'll go with JAY CHOW!!!

For Indonesia i will go for COKELAT!!!

and i'm looking forward to see the Japan's nominees.. i guess Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Kinki Kids...

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Jay Chow is soooooooooo good! i read his Bio the other - amazing "kid" !

Hmm.. anybody know where Landy is?? she had some major hits in 2001, but i haven't heard more about here in 2002.

S.H.E are cool too!

Harju.
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Landy.. She disappeard just like that!!

SHE!! I heard some of their songs.. and they're great..

Which one would you predict to win, Marri?

King Aaron
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Jay Chou is cool

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:17 PM
jay will probably win it ;) imagine all those teeny girls ;)

landy just disappeard?? i loved the duet she and Jay had! soooo beautiful! definetly my fave chinese song!

kj-
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Favourite Male Artist

Moby

Favourite Female Artist

Kylie Minogue

Blue

Favourite Pop Act

Destiny's Child

Favourite Rock Act

Coldplay

Favourite Video

Eminem - Without Me

King Aaron
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:23 PM
He didn't win last year right?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:29 PM
Favourite Male Artist

Eminem

Favourite Female Artist

Pink

Michelle Branch

Favourite Pop Act

No Doubt

I wanted to say DC - but the i saw ND - but they can't really be called for pop, eh?

Favourite Rock Act

Coldplay

Favourite Video

Kylie - i just can't get you out of my head

Caoimhe
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:02 PM
I wanna see this too!

BasicTennis
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:40 AM
thanks Koojangs....and which category are the Asians nominated for?

The truth is, while Asian countries welcome foreign artists with open arms, US and other countries don't give Asian countries a chance to compete in International level. I've seen Asian artists and I believe they're equally as talented as these famous artists if only given the chance to compete fairly.;)

kj-
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:50 AM
They nominated for their countries like Best Indonesian..... ;)

In MTV VMA (Intenational) I think they give a SE Asia Awards, Chinese Awards, etc.

BasicTennis
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:53 AM
oh well...thanks again.:)

Harju.
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Favourite Male Artist

Eminem

Favourite Female Artist

Avril Lavigne

Michelle Branch

Favourite Pop Act

Destiny's Child

Favourite Rock Act

Linkin Park

Favourite Video

My choice!!

Curtis F
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Kojangs
Favourite Male Artist

Eminem
Enrique Iglesias
Moby
Robbie Williams
Ronan Keating

Favourite Female Artist

Avril Lavigne
Jennifer Lopez
Kylie Minogue
Pink
Shakira

Avril Lavigne
Blue
Michelle Branch
Norah Jones
Shakira

Favourite Pop Act

A1
Blue
Destiny's Child
No Doubt
Westlife

Favourite Rock Act

Coldplay
Creed
Linkin Park
Oasis
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favourite Video

Coldplay - In My Place
Eminem - Without Me
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Linkin Park - Pts Of Authority (Remix)

Kojangs thanks for the info. Is it normal that ALL the nominees are Western acts? :confused:

Harju.
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:46 AM
Those are for international artist nominees..

Whereas for Asian artist it will be divided into each country like Indonesia,Taiwan,Korea

caramel
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:54 AM
Favourite Male Artist

Eminem :bounce:

Favourite Female Artist

Shakira :bounce:

Shakira :bounce:

Favourite Pop Act

No Doubt :bounce:

Favourite Rock Act

Linkin Park :bounce:

Favourite Video

Eminem - Without Me :bounce:

kj-
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:01 AM
Yeah, Felix is right! :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Jayyyyyyyyyy Chowwwwwwwwwww....... *sigh* :hearts: :kiss:

King Aaron
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:24 PM
:wavey: Marri

You find him cute right? ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:26 PM
err... how did you know ;)

i've only heard about 10 songs, and i like them! :) and i've read and heard that he really has some talents! but the strange thing is tha i didn't hear anything about him when i was in taiwan summer 2001 :confused:

thos stinky Tension and F4 guys were all over the place.. but no jay! :(

King Aaron
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:33 PM
:wavey:

he's a very prominent singer songwriter. he wrote all of his songs and has already 3 albums to date.

why do i know? because many girls find him cute too!

:wavey:

kj-
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Hi Marri! :wavey: :kiss:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 18th, 2002, 08:26 PM
kojangs :D :kiss:

Aaron.. so you are one of those slick guys who are experts on the "girly topics" so you can easily get in talk with girls... ;) nice nice... :drool: :D

King Aaron
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:24 PM
erm..thanks Marri. My sis talks about him all the time ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:25 AM
how old is she? she has good taste ;)

King Aaron
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:25 PM
she practically looks at every handsome/hunky/cute man! ;) She's 16 by the way :D

RYNJ
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Takki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes so cute

wongqks
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:07 AM
Jay Chow is very popular in Hong Kong as well, I think his songs are good and I respect that ;) but what's the deal with F4, they can't even sing, I cannot comprehend how anyone can like those girly boys (hehe sorry just wanna have a stab)

But I want Miriam Yeung to win the Hong Kong category, she has the best year this year, releasing 3 albums with amazing songs , I hope she win :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:09 AM
she released 3 albums this year??? :eek: wow :D

selesfan1
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:40 AM
MTV is such a joke why don't they just have MTV and that's it not MTV Latin America,MTV europe, MTV Asia. 90% of the music they play is AMerican. it soooooooooooooo pathetic they even try to section them off when the whole thing is the same all throughout the world.

wongqks
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:53 AM
well officially she release 2 but then 1 of them is release in 2 separate CD call 'first half' and 'second half' comprising 10 songs each, so yeah I call it 3 albums and plus 2 singles and 2 concert cds ;)

Hong Kong artist release a lot of albums if they are famous, coz they don't involve in production that much ;)

BasicTennis
Dec 21st, 2002, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by selesfan1
MTV is such a joke why don't they just have MTV and that's it not MTV Latin America,MTV europe, MTV Asia. 90% of the music they play is AMerican. it soooooooooooooo pathetic they even try to section them off when the whole thing is the same all throughout the world.

i certainly go with your sentiments.

kj-
Dec 21st, 2002, 07:14 AM
This is for you Marri! ;)

http://www.mm52.com/chineseidols/zhoujielun/zhoujielun007.jpg

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:25 PM
oh god :hearts: eheheeeheeheeh!!!! :drool:

thank you very much kojangs!!!! :kiss: he looks good huh? ;)

King Aaron
Dec 21st, 2002, 01:05 PM
Yup, Chinese artist release a lot of albums in one year

Amri, are you trying to woo Marri? ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 21st, 2002, 01:10 PM
woo? and that means? :o

King Aaron
Dec 21st, 2002, 01:14 PM
court

Harju.
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:41 PM
lmao..

Chow is certainly.. gorgerous.. just like me :p :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:38 PM
aaron, you naughty boy :p

Felix - you must have many fans! :p ;)

kj-
Dec 22nd, 2002, 12:46 AM
ehehehe, Marri just call me Amri if you want! ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:20 AM
ooh... eheheh... ok, Amri ;) nice name :D

I know some ppl in jakarta.... how old are you?

btw.. anybody know where JOLIN is?? pfffff both Landy and Jolin have dispapeared?? those are the only ones i like!!!!!!!!! :( lol

kj-
Dec 22nd, 2002, 12:18 PM
Thanks! ;)

I'm 14! :D Are they the friends of yours?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:29 PM
i guess you can call them my friends! but i don't talk too much with them.. i'm closer with the ppl from Bandung, semerang etc. they are all chinese-indonesian.

:)

lin
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:41 PM
Jolin and Landy don't disappear. Landy's latest album was released this summer, but the sales volumes seemed not as good as her last year's one. Jolin has contract problem with her old company, the lastest news about her is hopefully her new album will be released by her new company next month.

I hope David or A-Mei can win the Taiwan one, Jay's music is never as good as David and A-Mei for me ;) . As for SHE, still can't believe they can be so popular right now, and three albums in a year :angel: .

kj-
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Stinger
i guess you can call them my friends! but i don't talk too much with them.. i'm closer with the ppl from Bandung, semerang etc. they are all chinese-indonesian.

:)

how can you know them?

King Aaron
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by b3acH 6uy
lmao..

Chow is certainly.. gorgerous.. just like me :p :p

:o :o I feel like puking! ;) :p

King Aaron
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:43 PM

;) ;)

King Aaron
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by lin
Jolin and Landy don't disappear. Landy's latest album was released this summer, but the sales volumes seemed not as good as her last year's one. Jolin has contract problem with her old company, the lastest news about her is hopefully her new album will be released by her new company next month.

I hope David or A-Mei can win the Taiwan one, Jay's music is never as good as David and A-Mei for me ;) . As for SHE, still can't believe they can be so popular right now, and three albums in a year :angel: .

David is getting very popular now. He might win.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:16 PM
hmff... i've only heard 2 DAvid Tao songs... the one for Meteor Garden (Qing Feir De Yi) and a duet with A*Mei :D telephone something? :) i like those songs... but he's bad at rapping...lmao :o

SOO Lin,. they are still around? Coz i don't seem to find ANY info about them in English.... what, they doesn't have fans who can english?? lol. I heard something today that Jolin is studying in US? i read somewhere she's really good in english, and that her eng. songs are great... but i wasn't able to find them.... hm
and latest news i have on Landy is from singapore last year... lmao :o

Amri - i joined to studytour to Taiwan last summer, and since it's for Taiwanese ppl living abroad, many many "illegally" joined that tour, and i got to know many of them! still in touch with some of them. but they are a lot older than you.... and me... lol. they are great! i should pay a visit to indonesia sometimes! ;) but right now, not a single travelinsurance covers indonesia :( and we are recommended not to go there.... :sad:

lin
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:16 PM
I'm sure Jay will win because he is too popular and his fans are too crazy :o . David and A-Mei aren't as popular as before...

of course they are still around :). Jolin studied music in US for few months last year, the latest rumor about her is she broke up with Jay because of Vivian Hsu even though Jolin and Jay never admit they were in love in public ;) :o . As for Landy, she has sung in some schools alongwith other singers recently.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:28 PM
JOLIN was with jay??? i thought the rumours where Landy and Jay.. lol (popular guy ;) ) coz of Rooftop (lovely song :D ) *listening to it right now * :D *sigh*
Vivian Hsu... hmm... recommend any songs of her?

I love Jolin anf Landy :D

lin
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:07 AM
Landy and Jay was only rumor because they are in the same company, they are just friend ;). Vivian's songs aren't that good for me, so I'm not familiar with her songs... She is popular in Japan,hosts some tv programs and plays some dramas there.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:12 AM
thanks for the pic :D

Hey, are Big S and Lil S still very popular in taiwan?? I used to watch them everyday at 5 o'clock... lol :D Big S plays the lead role in meteor garden.. that's all i know.. lol

kj-
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:07 AM
Amri - i joined to studytour to Taiwan last summer, and since it's for Taiwanese ppl living abroad, many many "illegally" joined that tour, and i got to know many of them! still in touch with some of them. but they are a lot older than you.... and me... lol. they are great! i should pay a visit to indonesia sometimes! ;) but right now, not a single travelinsurance covers indonesia :( and we are recommended not to go there.... :sad:

:fiery: and where country are you live now? :mad:

indonesia is okay!! :D

lin
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:47 AM
yes, Big S and Lil S are still very popular now. It's always some people like them and some people hate them because of their style on the tv programs and news ;) .

Harju.
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:54 AM
lmao..

I thought the one who sing Qing Fei De Yi is supposed to be Harlem Yu.. the host of Super Sunday.. Is it still on!!

Jolin is sooooo cute... it just like love at first sight :kiss: lol
As for Landy.. i like some of her songs!!
SHE.. 3 albums in the year :eek: I know some of their songs!! I like I Believe!! Selina is so a sweet girl!!

Harju.
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:00 AM

U bet..!! :p :p

And amzingly i'm one of your fans :o :p

Harju.
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by aaron
:o :o I feel like puking! ;) :p

Go on... :p :p

lin
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:57 AM
yes, Harlem Yu is the one who sings Qing Fei De Yi, I just can't recognise what it is in Chinese at first :o. and it's indeed a very good song :) . Super Sunday is still on, but it's not as good as usual now...

Harju.
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:28 PM
Why? I thought both MCs are like superb, to me!!

King Aaron
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:35 PM
Go on... :p :p

what do you mean? I've already puked all over you! ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:28 PM
ahh.. of course it's Harlem Yu!!! sorry guys ;) hehehehe, yeah, harlem! :D

Lin... can you help me with finding some pics of Big S and Lil S? coz i have problems with finding stuff about taiwanese celebs since the site are in chinese.. and blah :p thanks ;)

Amri - i'm in Norway.
i'm sure indonesia is great, but after the bomb on Bali, where over 120 norwegian students were.. we are not "allowed" going there...

lin
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:06 AM
ok I found some pics for you ;)

http://hk.geocities.com/asoshk/new_page_2.htm
http://hk.geocities.com/asoshk/asosphoto.htm

kj-
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:00 AM
Marri!! :sad:

Who is that girl in the picture Lin? is that Barbie errrr.... dunno! :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:19 AM
awww, Lin, thanks for the pics!!!!! :D :kiss: ehehehehe, i like those girls, very cool ;) but since i don't know a thing abotu them, i have no idea what they "stand for"... lol - are they good girls, lin? lol :D

Amri :)

King Aaron
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:30 PM
I've never heard about Big S and Lil S

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:32 PM
too bad aaron :p

King Aaron
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:34 PM
:sad: :sad: tell me!!

lin
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:50 PM
ASOS(Big S and Lil S) are famous Taiwanese celebs on tv programs. They host some tv programs and play some dramas as well. Their style on tv attracts many young people.

I think they are good girls, but sometimes they are too crazy and do some silly things ;) .

King Aaron
Dec 25th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Oh, thanks :D

kj-
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:47 PM
Asian Superstars Confirmed At Awards!
January 6, 2003

MTV Asia is thrilled to announce that Asian superstars including F4 from Taiwan, Shaan from India and Ella from Malaysia will be performing at the 2003 MTV Asia Awards. They will be sharing the stage with previously announced performers Missy Elliott, Avril Lavigne and Nick Carter at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on January 24, 2003. Hosted by CoCo Lee and Shaggy, the pan-regional awards show is set to stun the audience with a superstar lineup and magical live performances fusing the best of East and West.

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/39.jpg

Top Asian celebrities adding to the glittering list of presenters include, Aishwarya Rai, David Tao, D2B, He Yao Sun, Ogie Alcasid, Palmy, Parokya Ni Edgar, Regine Velasquez, Silly Fools, Slapshock and Urban Xchange. They join previously announced international presenters Suede, Atomic Kitten and Linkin Park members Chester Bennington and Joe Hahn, with more performers and presenters still to be announced.

F4, Taiwan's hottest quartet, have been hogging the headlines and capturing hearts across Asia since their Meteor Garden days. Made up of Jerry Yen, Vic Zhou, Ken Zhu and Vanness Wu, F4 has been compared to Japan's ultra-successful SMAP, and it is not hard to see the connection, with the success of both the band' collective success, as well as their individual success in the fields of singing and acting. The guys are sure to cause hearts to flutter when they take to the stage at the MTV Asia Awards.

India's Shaan is a self-taught musician who has never received any formal training, but music must run in his blood as his father is the late renowned composer Manas Mukherjee. Shaan started out as a child singer for ad jingles, but moved on to singing remixes and cover versions when he grew older. Establishing himself as a solo artist was the logical next step, and Shaan proved to be a darling amongst critics and fans alike with his albums and foray into singing for Hindi films.

Favourite Music Artist - Malaysia nominee, Ella will also be kicking up a storm on stage with her performance at the Awards. Ella released her first solo album way back in 1988, winning more and more fans as the years (and albums) went by. She is also the first female artist in Malaysia to secure album sales of more than 350,000 units, and has even secured a spot in the Malaysia Book of Records for Most Albums Sold by a Female Artist. She will no doubt be gathering more fans when she appears at the MTV Asia Awards on January 24th.

Joining the list of presenters is Taiwan's R&B star, David Tao, who after a hiatus, was back with a roar in 2002 with critically acclaimed album, Black Tangerine. Upping the glam factor of the evening will be Indian actress and former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai who will be presenting an award as well. Singapore's very own He Yao Sun and Urban Xchange, both first-time nominees at the MTV Asia Awards, have also confirmed their roles as presenters. Joining the list of presenters also are Philippine music veterans Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Parokya Ni Edgar and Slapshock as well as Thailand's D2B, Silly Fools and Palmy who are all vying for the respective local Favourite Music Artist award.

The MTV Asia Awards is the only pan-regional event of its kind in Asia that recognises and pays homage to international and local music talents. A total of 19 awards will be presented during the show to artists and talent voted by viewers across the region, making the event one that truly gives MTV viewers a voice on what they want. Due to the overwhelming voting response received to date, MTV Asia will be extending the online voting period from 31 December 2002 to 15 January 2003. Filmed before a live audience of over 7000 music lovers and broadcast to over 150 million homes in Asia, the event is set to bring the celebration of music in Asia to a brand new level. For the latest information and update on the MTV Asia Awards, please visit the official website at www.mtvasiaawards.com.

The official partner sponsors of 2003 MTV Asia Awards are MasterCard, Nokia, Panasonic and TOYOTA. The associate sponsor for the Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan markets is San Miguel Beer. Local sponsors include Shenzhen New Power Technology Limited in China, She in Indonesia, Korea Telecom Freetel in Korea, SMART Communications in the Philippines and StarHub in Singapore. The event is also supported by Singapore Tourism Board (STB) who will be promoting Asia's biggest music award show beyond the shores of Singapore.

kj-
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by kj-
Asian Superstars Confirmed At Awards!
January 6, 2003

F4, Taiwan's hottest quartet, have been hogging the headlines and capturing hearts across Asia since their Meteor Garden days. Made up of Jerry Yen, Vic Zhou, Ken Zhu and Vanness Wu, F4 has been compared to Japan's ultra-successful SMAP, and it is not hard to see the connection, with the success of both the band' collective success, as well as their individual success in the fields of singing and acting. The guys are sure to cause hearts to flutter when they take to the stage at the MTV Asia Awards.

Marri will be very happy with this!!! :D

kj-
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:51 PM
http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/37.jpg
The Host

Harju.
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:51 PM
OMG!! The host :eek: They are like two different people :eek:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:43 PM
lmao amri! :o

Felix, aren't ALL ppl DIFFERENT ppl? :p *Slap*

Coco is cool, but has annoying music..... same with shaggy, except the cool part.

so amny stars!!! MISSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

kj-
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:07 PM
OMG!! The host :eek: They are like two different people :eek:

lmao! :D yeah Marri right! :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:13 PM
tsssssss.. you're so sassy! :p

LeonHart
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:21 PM
LoL, Coco Lee with pink hair..thats new for me!!

As for the nominees... i dunno anyone in any categories other than Taiwan, and Japan's isn't out yet?? Ayumi, Utada, maybe BoA would be on there!

kj-
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:32 PM
tsssssss.. you're so sassy! :p

what? :confused:

King Aaron
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Missy!! :bounce:

Ziana Zain to perform. :( I want Siti.

kj-
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:22 AM
Nick Carter Cancels Singapore Trip
January 13, 2003

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/40.jpg

Nick Carter has canceled his trip to Singapore.

Citing "scheduling conflicts" as the main reason, Nick has decided to cancel his appearances at the 2003 MTV Asia Awards and the regional press junket and showcase at Hard Rock Cafe. From the official press statement, the cancellation was due to a change in tour schedule for Nick and his band, making the six-day Singapore trip impossible.

"I wish I could be in two places at once. I've been waiting to see my fans in Asia for so long and I'm working out a plan to get over there as soon as this tour is finished. My biggest regret is that I won't be able to make it to the MTV Asia Awards," said Nick in the press statement.

Zomba Asia Pacific Director, Ryan Wright also commented: "Nick's sold-out concert tour, beginning four days after the awards, had to be moved forward for various immutable reasons. Although there will be many disappointed fans next week, Nick had to fulfill his commitment to this tour."

:fiery: :fiery:

kj-
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:25 AM
Mad Fans At Roadshows!
January 14, 2003

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/41.jpg

As previously reported, a series of roadshows in support of the 2003 MTV Asia Awards was held at The Heeren over the weekend. For those who wants to get their hands on the hottest tickets in town, there are roadshows this weekend too.

Last Saturday and Sunday (January 11 and 12), special guests Sun Ho, Urban Xchange and hundreds of fans gathered at The Heeren brought the 2003 MTV Asia Awards fever to all time high! As spotted by our scouts, a lot of the fans came dressed to the nines (some look like artists, some were just being creative with their clothes, hairstyles), most carried home-made banners and placards, all to gain the attention of the hosts. But to win the much coveted tickets, one had to do more than that!

Challenged by the hosts, the fans had to answer questions about the MTV Asia Awards, mimic their favorite artists, and our very own VJ Utt even made one group eat chili paste and garlic. Despite the odds, the contestants remained unfazed and gamely completed their challenge! And what did they get to walk home with? A pair of tickets to the MTV Asia Awards, a pair of exclusive passes to be at the Red Carpet, MTV Asia Awards goodie bags and sponsors' prizes!

If you missed last week's roadshows, here's one more chance for you to score yourselves some 2003 MTV Asia Awards tickets. There are more than 100 tickets to be given away in this weekend's roadshow, so don't miss out!

Harju.
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:57 AM
pff at nick.. but who cares bout him anywayz...

i want to see missy.. did u guys see ama show where missy sang.. it was the bst performance compared to others.. she kick ass!!

kj-
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:50 AM
pff at nick.. but who cares bout him anywayz...

i want to see missy.. did u guys see ama show where missy sang.. it was the bst performance compared to others.. she kick ass!!

yeah who need him???

Yeah Missy was rocks! everybody was stand up and dancing!!! LOL

gorecki
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Vote for Kylie! http://www.atpworld.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:52 AM
when will this award thiny be??! this thread is kinda old now :p

Greenout
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:53 AM
The reason there's no artists from Japan is because
they have their own award show THE MTV JAPAN AWARDS.

I think the show in Singapore should really be called what
it is...the MTV SOUTHEAST ASIA Awards.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:56 AM
south east asia? but Korea is in.... :confused: and korea isn't far from japan. hm...... typical japanese ppl :p

gorecki
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Marri - i think it's the 24th Jan... we get the coverage a day later me thinks...

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 16th, 2003, 12:04 PM
hm.. maybe mtv europe will show it sometime.. hm.... next year.... like they did last year,,,,, :p :o

Greenout
Jan 16th, 2003, 12:07 PM
V\<O? r's MTV Japan awards featured Heidi Klum,
Konishiki (the sumo wrestler) Vincent Gallo (the actor)
Johnny Knoxville (the jackass), Oasis, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne,
Sheryl Crow. Japanese artists Chemistry, and
Rip Slym, Mr. Children, and Dragon Ash
took the majority of the Japanese music awards,
while bands like the Chemical brothers won big, and so
did anything from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack for the
international artists categories.

Wait..there was best Asian Artist. It was Jay Chou.
I guess...when they mean Asian; it's actually Chinese.
The reason I say this is because every year there's the
Best Dressed Entertainer given out by the press/journalist/
media, and there was a "Best Dressed Asian Star" category.
The winner was Kelly Chen. They keep Japan, and Asia
as two different categories. Weird eh??

kj-
Jan 16th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Greenout
The reason there's no artists from Japan is because
they have their own award show THE MTV JAPAN AWARDS.

I think the show in Singapore should really be called what
it is...the MTV SOUTHEAST ASIA Awards.

hmm..... There is also MTV Indonesia Awards, MTV Philippines Awards and so on... :rolleyes:

but we don't have that big artist on the show like Japan's :eek:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:56 PM
i told ya the japs are crazy :p

they are surperior in Asia.... that's what they think...... :angel:

King Aaron
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:28 PM
We get it on the same day but delayed!
Japs are crazy! :angel: ;)

Harju.
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:30 PM
:worship: Japan :worship:

kj-
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:37 AM
Hey!!!! it's tomorrow!!! :bounce:

Robbie Williams And Jay Chou Confirmed
January 17, 2003

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/45.jpg

British pop sensation Robbie Williams and Taiwanese heartthrob Jay Chou, together with Matchbox Twenty, Anggun, j.t.L, Kris Dayanti, Kyla and Siti Nurhaliza are the latest artists announced to bring the house down at the 2003 MTV Asia Awards.

These renowned talents will join top international and regional acts and celebrities including Aishwarya Rai, Atomic Kitten, Avril Lavigne, Blue, CoCo Lee, David Tao, D2B, Ella, F4, He Yao Sun, Linkin Park, Missy Elliott, Ogie Alcasid, Palmy, Parokya Ni Edgar, Regine Velasquez, Shaan, Shaggy, Silly Fools, Slapshock, Suede, and Urban Xchange to attend the awards ceremony in Singapore on 24 January 2003.

David Flack, Senior Vice President, Content & Creative, MTV Networks Asia and Executive Producer of the show, said, "The 2003 MTV Asia Awards is just one week away and there is pure electricity in the air as we continue to announce the phenomenal list of artists we have brought together for this annual music celebration. We're thrilled to have Robbie Williams who has been ever supportive of MTV events including the recent MTV Europe Music Awards in Barcelona. This year's show will boast performances by some of the biggest names in Asia and the world."

Messaging is introduced to the show for the first time to bring a new dimension of interactivity to the home and live audience. "You can still be part of the show even if you can't make it there on the night! Get personal with your favourite artist. Send your text or picture messages to MTV and they could be on the screens at the show broadcast to over 150 million people around Asia," David added. The local numbers for sending SMS (Short Messaging Service) or MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) to the 2003 MTV Asia Awards are listed in the appendix.

The ever-surprising Robbie Williams broke into limelight with "Angels" and has not looked back since. Going from strength to strength with his amazing vocals and unique song-lyrics, Robbie never fails to surprise and amaze his fans with his wild antics and hypnotic music. Unafraid to try different musical styles, Robbie's release of Escapology had him flexing his singing chops and clinching multi-platinums worldwide. Robbie gave a stunning performance at MTV Europe Music Awards in Barcelona last November, wooed the Singapore audience at his concert in 2001 and looks set to perform his brand of musical magic to capture the hearts of the audience at the MTV Asia Awards 2003.

Singer and songwriter "R&B King" Jay Chou was only 21 years old when he caught the attention of the Taiwan audience with his self-titled debut album. Widely recognised as a talented songwriter, Jay wrote songs for many other Asian artists including Valen Hsu, Vivian Hsu, Jacky Wu and Lee Hom Wang. His music is a fusion of many different styles that most find hard to imitate. Jay's Chinese rapping skills is also unparalleled, giving his songs a unique identity that none can imitate.

Since their explosive debut in the music industry, Matchbox Twenty has grown into a creative musical machine firing on all cylinders. That album made U.S. sales in excess of 10 million units, adding Matchbox Twenty's name to a very elite roster of artists who have achieved this major career milestone.

Popular Indonesian singer Anggun graced the 2002 MTV Asia Awards and she will be here again to lend her star quality at the show this year. The exotic songstress possesses an uncanny ability to draw inspiration from her surroundings and translating the essence into her music. Her last album Chrysalis is one such album that speaks volumes to the many who get lost in her songs.

Korean pop group j.t.L blasted onto the K-Pop scene and mesmerized their fans with "A Better Day" and "Enter The Dragon". They continue to steal hearts across the region with their K-pop ballads and are nominated in this year's MTV Asia Awards for Favourite Artist " Korea category. Siti Nurhaliza won the 2002 MTV Asia Awards Favourite Artist - Malaysia title and is back again this year as a nominee for the same category. Ever so popular in Malaysia, she continues to stun audiences with her charismatic demeanour and lyrical voice.

Leading Indonesian singer Kris Dayanti was the first Asia Bagus Grand Champion and has since touched people with her unique brand of music to those around the region. Kris was nominated at the Penghargaan MTV Indonesia 2001 for Best Performance and Most Favourite Female (Viewer's Choice). Known for having an intense passion for R&B music, Kyla first appeared on Tanghalan Ng Kampeon where she was crowned grand champion in 1993. The young singer has since been presented with Best Video and Best New Artist at the 2001 MTV Pilipinas as well as grabbing the coveted MTV Southeast Asia Viewer's Choice award at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards.

The 2003 MTV Asia Awards will be presenting a total of 19 awards to recognise and pay homage to international and local music talents. Winners are voted by viewers across the region from November 1 till January 15 2003. The show is filmed before a live audience of over 7000 music lovers and broadcast to over 150 million homes in Asia. For the latest information and update on the MTV Asia Awards, please visit the official website at .

The official partner sponsors of 2003 MTV Asia Awards are MasterCard, Nokia, Panasonic and TOYOTA. The associate sponsor for the Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan markets is San Miguel Beer. Local sponsors include Shenzhen New Power Technology Limited in China, She in Indonesia, Korea Telecom Freetel in Korea, SMART Communications in the Philippines and StarHub in Singapore. The event is also supported by Singapore Tourism Board (STB) who will be promoting Asia's biggest music award show beyond the shores of Singapore.

kj-
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:38 AM
OMG.... this is good....! ;)

Harju.
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:01 PM
I can't wait to know the results

King Aaron
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:08 PM
omg! Siti!!!!! :bounce:

kj-
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:17 PM
Anggun!!! :D :bounce:

Felix change your sig..., Chris is now 14 Triplet

Harju.
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:29 PM
pff.. sure..

bye bye :wavey: Aaron

kj-
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:33 PM
bye bye Aaron! :sad:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:55 PM
:hearts: jay!!! :bounce:

ohhh... San Miguel beer.. i'll drink lots of that when i go to spain next month... :drool:

wow, this is gonne be a great party!!!! :D :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:16 AM
There is no live covering for this!!! :mad: grrrr....

Harju.
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:08 AM
if jay comes, does that mean he's going to win?

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:10 AM
:o

I think Cokelat will win Indonesian....

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:56 PM
it's 9 more minutes for TV!!! :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:58 PM
6 minutes

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:58 PM
5 minutes

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:59 PM
4 minutes

OMG the sec.... is very fast! :eek: :o

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:00 PM
3 minutes!! :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:01 PM
damn... it's fake... the sec is very fast!!!

2 minutes!! :bounce: :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:01 PM
1 minute!!!! :eek: :bounce: :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:02 PM
45 seconds :eek:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:02 PM
We're on baby!!

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Missy = new body first performance!! haha! it's great!! I'm very excited!! :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:05 PM
OMG!! :eek: the dancers show their booties! :drool:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:07 PM
OMG!! What a great opening!!!! :eek:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:08 PM
wow!! :eek: Shaggy also performing!! :eek:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Coco Lee also had a very HOT performance!! :eek:

They're very much better than last year host! :o

first award is Best China by Matchbox Twenty

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:17 PM
The thropy is not really good.... :o

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:18 PM
next Anggun and D2B! with nominee Malaysian!

Anggun looks great!!! :D

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:21 PM
China = Yu Quen
Malaysia = Siti Nurhaliza :D :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:23 PM
I'll stop this! looks like noone care with this! :o :mad: :( :sad: :wavey:

King Aaron
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:28 PM
I will watch this now!! :bounce: :D

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:32 PM
who is this Taiwanese Rapper? Is he Jay Chou..? :confused:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Cokelat won Indonesian!!! :bounce:

kj-
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:45 PM
OMG!! Attomic Kitten is very great!!! :D

King Aaron
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by kj-
who is this Taiwanese Rapper? Is he Jay Chou..? :confused:

Yes he is!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:24 PM
really, can jay be concidered as a rapper? :p

King Aaron
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:35 PM
RnB/Rapper/Writer

should be okay ;)

kj-
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Jay Chou won... :o

kj-
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Avril Lavigne Triumphs At 2003 MTV Asia Awards!
January 24, 2003

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/46.jpg

Canadian singer/songwriter Avril Lavigne reigned supreme at the second annual MTV Asia Awards winning three awards -- Favourite Female Artist, Favourite Breakthrough Artist and The Style Award - at the star studded ceremony in Singapore. Linkin Park were also multiple winners receiving two awards -- Favourite Rock Act and Favourite Video, while Malaysia's Siti Nurhaliza, Singapore's Stefanie Sun, Hong Kong's Sammi Cheng, and the Philippines' Regine Velasquez won their country's Favourite Artist Awards for the second year running.

Other local MTV Asia Favourite Artists are D2B (Thailand), Cokelat (Indonesia), Jay Chou (Taiwan), A.R. Rahman (India), j.t.L (Korea) and Yu Quan (China). The inaugural Asian Film Award was presented to Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Devdas, and the Inspiration Award was awarded to F4.

MTV Asia Awards hosts, international superstars CoCo Lee and Shaggy oversaw events at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The pan-regional awards show - the largest in Asia -- presented a total of 19 awards to artists and personalities, voted by viewers across the region. 12 nationalities from Asia and around the world were represented on stage, with performances by Atomic Kitten, Avril Lavigne, Blue, CoCo Lee, Ella, He Yao Sun, Jay Chou, j.t.L, Kyla, Kris Dayanti, Matchbox Twenty, Missy Elliott, Palmy, Robbie Williams, Shaggy, Siti Nurhaliza and Stefanie Sun. Presenters included Aishwarya Rai, Anggun, Atomic Kitten, Cokelat, D2B, David Tao, Exists, F4, He Yao Sun, Jay Chou, Linkin Park, Liza Hanim, OAG, Ogie Alcasid, Parokya Ni Edgar, Peter Corp Dyrendal, Regine Velasquez, Sanjay Bhansali, Sheila on 7, Silly Fools, Slank, Slapshock, Soul After Six, Suede, Urban Xchange and Yu Quan.

The show was aired across to 150 million homes across Asia on MTV SEA, MTV Mandarin, MTV China, MTV India and MTV Philippines premiering at 10.00 pm Singapore time on Friday January 24. Portions of the show will also be broadcast around the world via MTV's global network of channels, reaching a potential viewing audience of over 1 billion people.

Missy Elliott set the tone of the night with a stunning opening performance of her edgy hip-hop song "Work it." When she had finished she delighted the audience, leaving the stage on a local trishaw. Not to be outdone, Stefanie Sun was carried on stage in a palanquin, before performing her hit song "Magic" while being accompanied by a group of Indian dancers, representing a collaboration of the wonderfully rich cultures found in Asia. U.K. heartthrob Robbie Williams added to the glamour and excitement, dazzling the crowd with a rendition of his international hit "Feel." The vibrant diversity of Asian talent and youth culture was on show as the region's four favourite divas - He Yao Sun (from Singapore), Kris Dayanti (from Indonesia), Palmy (from Thailand) and Siti Nurhaliza (from Malaysia) collaborated to perform together on stage, bringing the house down in an unprecedented celebration of Asian music.

The night drew to a close with another spectacular collaboration -- this time showcasing the best talent from the East and the West, with a combined performance by Blue (from the U.K.), Kyla (from the Philippines), Ella (from Malaysia) and members from a school choir singing "One Love."

The winners of the 2003 MTV Asia Awards are:

Favourite Artist Mainland China: Yu Quan

Favourite Artist Hong Kong: Sammi Cheng

Favourite Artist India: A.R. Rahman

Favourite Artist Indonesia: Cokelat

Favourite Artist Korea: j.t.L

Favourite Artist Malaysia: Siti Nurhaliza

Favourite Artist Philippines: Regine Velasquez

Favourite Artist Singapore: Stefanie Sun

Favourite Artist Taiwan: Jay Chou

Favourite Artist Thailand: D2B

International Music Awards:

Favourite Male Artist: Robbie Williams

Favourite Female Artist: Avril Lavigne

Favourite Pop Act: Blue

Favourite Rock Act: Linkin Park

Favourite Video: Linkin Park - "Pts of Authority (Remix)"

Favourite Breakthrough Artist: Avril Lavigne

The Asian Film Award: Devdas (Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali)

The Style Award: Avril Lavigne

The Inspiration Award: F4

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:48 PM
what kind of award is the Inspiration Award?? F4.. :hearts: :o

Sammi Cheng :bounce:
Jay Chou :hearts: :bounce:

thanks for the article, amri ;)

King Aaron
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:15 PM
apparently, it's an award for an artiste who inspired the Asian comunity and an artiste who is a good role model

gorecki
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Martian Marri
what kind of award is the Inspiration Award?? F4.. :hearts: :o

marri marri marri :rolleyes: :p

i think they will have a repeat telecast over here during the CNY holiday period...

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:25 PM
what, gor :p :rolleyes: :o

hmm... F4 - rolemodels.... ok sure lol :D

King Aaron
Jan 28th, 2003, 02:42 PM
and only two of them came :rolleyes: lol

kj-
Jan 28th, 2003, 02:46 PM
it's because vic and jerry can't speak English!! :eek: :p :rolleyes: :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2003, 02:54 PM
lol, too many asians can't speak english :p :p

Vaness was born in US so he better knwo the language :p

kj-
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:04 PM
:p :p

I'm wondering, why in MAA we don't speak chinese or Malay or something Asian for the MAA language?? :confused: hehe :rolleyes:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:10 PM
asia sucks :p lol j/k

but seriously, if Asia wanna be a big part of the world, they really should do something about the language skills. All the kids in Taiwan start with english lessons when they are in 1st or 2nd grade, but that doens't mean they can the language.. lol werid... :rolleyes:
kinda disappointed when i was in taiwan last year... out of 140 ppl from Indonesia, Japan, Korea and Taiwan... maybe 30 of them can write and speak "real" english..... *sheesh*

kj-
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:16 PM
:mad:

I hope Asia can be better one day! :D
in Indonesia, some private school start english from the 1st grade... and some of them use english as their daily language in pre-school here! :eek: but many of their students are foreigner... :o

in a public school we start english in the 3rd grade... :o and there are so many private courses!!!

GO ASIA!! :fiery:

btw, Marri I have to sleep now! bye!! ;) :wavey:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:28 PM
good night amri!!!!! :wavey:

King Aaron
Jan 29th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Yeah, Ken let Vaness do all the talking.

I agree on the standard of English. They must really think of a way to start getting the standard higher. We start basic English at kindergarden and then work our way up over here.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:06 PM
singapore and malaysia don't need to be as worried as the rest of the south-east asia, coz you guys use more english in your dailylives. but the chinese/taiwanese/japs/koreans/indo etc don't do that.... :(

kj-
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:09 PM
yeah Marri.... that's the problem... :(

King Aaron
Jan 31st, 2003, 04:55 PM
yeah, some of them are really good in English but the rest are bad

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:28 PM
you guys should go into politics :cool:

King Aaron
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:57 PM
lol u should too!

kj-
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:04 PM
you guys should go into politics :cool:

I'm planned it for my future..... :p :o :p

King Aaron
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:09 PM
lol

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:36 PM
pfff... i hate politicians, so i doubt it :p

kj-
Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:38 PM
pffff.... so what do you want to be huh?? :p :rolleyes:

So, just join my Party...! :p Amri Tennis Fans Party!! :eek: :o

I will let my country to be a Tennis Country! :o :p

King Aaron
Feb 3rd, 2003, 02:23 PM
Marri wants to be a professional bball player! :p

kj-
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:51 PM
baseball player? :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:03 PM
bball = basketball, amri :p

King Aaron
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:30 PM
yup, she's the Shaq of Norway! ;)

kj-
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:34 PM
bball = basketball, amri :p

oh... :o :p :rolleyes: maybe Yao Ming Norway! :D :bounce: go Marri!! :fiery: :o

kj-
Feb 16th, 2003, 02:46 AM
Guys.. If you can't watch MTV Asia Awards 2003 at your TV.... you can see some Video here : http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Asia/Multimedia/video.htm

BasicTennis
Feb 16th, 2003, 04:46 AM
do you have the results yet?

kj-
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:11 AM
of course... it's already a long time agoo... :o

I'll post it...

kj-
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Avril Lavigne Triumphs At 2003 MTV Asia Awards!
January 24, 2003

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/News/data/46.jpg

Canadian singer/songwriter Avril Lavigne reigned supreme at the second annual MTV Asia Awards winning three awards -- Favourite Female Artist, Favourite Breakthrough Artist and The Style Award - at the star studded ceremony in Singapore. Linkin Park were also multiple winners receiving two awards -- Favourite Rock Act and Favourite Video, while Malaysia's Siti Nurhaliza, Singapore's Stefanie Sun, Hong Kong's Sammi Cheng, and the Philippines' Regine Velasquez won their country's Favourite Artist Awards for the second year running.

Other local MTV Asia Favourite Artists are D2B (Thailand), Cokelat (Indonesia), Jay Chou (Taiwan), A.R. Rahman (India), j.t.L (Korea) and Yu Quan (China). The inaugural Asian Film Award was presented to Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Devdas, and the Inspiration Award was awarded to F4.

MTV Asia Awards hosts, international superstars CoCo Lee and Shaggy oversaw events at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The pan-regional awards show - the largest in Asia -- presented a total of 19 awards to artists and personalities, voted by viewers across the region. 12 nationalities from Asia and around the world were represented on stage, with performances by Atomic Kitten, Avril Lavigne, Blue, CoCo Lee, Ella, He Yao Sun, Jay Chou, j.t.L, Kyla, Kris Dayanti, Matchbox Twenty, Missy Elliott, Palmy, Robbie Williams, Shaggy, Siti Nurhaliza and Stefanie Sun. Presenters included Aishwarya Rai, Anggun, Atomic Kitten, Cokelat, D2B, David Tao, Exists, F4, He Yao Sun, Jay Chou, Linkin Park, Liza Hanim, OAG, Ogie Alcasid, Parokya Ni Edgar, Peter Corp Dyrendal, Regine Velasquez, Sanjay Bhansali, Sheila on 7, Silly Fools, Slank, Slapshock, Soul After Six, Suede, Urban Xchange and Yu Quan.

The show was aired across to 150 million homes across Asia on MTV SEA, MTV Mandarin, MTV China, MTV India and MTV Philippines premiering at 10.00 pm Singapore time on Friday January 24. Portions of the show will also be broadcast around the world via MTV's global network of channels, reaching a potential viewing audience of over 1 billion people.

Missy Elliott set the tone of the night with a stunning opening performance of her edgy hip-hop song "Work it." When she had finished she delighted the audience, leaving the stage on a local trishaw. Not to be outdone, Stefanie Sun was carried on stage in a palanquin, before performing her hit song "Magic" while being accompanied by a group of Indian dancers, representing a collaboration of the wonderfully rich cultures found in Asia. U.K. heartthrob Robbie Williams added to the glamour and excitement, dazzling the crowd with a rendition of his international hit "Feel." The vibrant diversity of Asian talent and youth culture was on show as the region's four favourite divas - He Yao Sun (from Singapore), Kris Dayanti (from Indonesia), Palmy (from Thailand) and Siti Nurhaliza (from Malaysia) collaborated to perform together on stage, bringing the house down in an unprecedented celebration of Asian music.

The night drew to a close with another spectacular collaboration -- this time showcasing the best talent from the East and the West, with a combined performance by Blue (from the U.K.), Kyla (from the Philippines), Ella (from Malaysia) and members from a school choir singing "One Love."

The winners of the 2003 MTV Asia Awards are:

Favourite Artist Mainland China: Yu Quan

Favourite Artist Hong Kong: Sammi Cheng

Favourite Artist India: A.R. Rahman

Favourite Artist Indonesia: Cokelat

Favourite Artist Korea: j.t.L

Favourite Artist Malaysia: Siti Nurhaliza

Favourite Artist Philippines: Regine Velasquez

Favourite Artist Singapore: Stefanie Sun

Favourite Artist Taiwan: Jay Chou

Favourite Artist Thailand: D2B

International Music Awards:

Favourite Male Artist: Robbie Williams

Favourite Female Artist: Avril Lavigne

Favourite Pop Act: Blue

Favourite Rock Act: Linkin Park

Favourite Video: Linkin Park - "Pts of Authority (Remix)"

Favourite Breakthrough Artist: Avril Lavigne

The Asian Film Award: Devdas (Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali)

The Style Award: Avril Lavigne

The Inspiration Award: F4

BasicTennis
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:35 AM
thanks.:kiss:

kj-
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:42 AM
Some Photo from Red Carpet:

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip01.jpg
Matchbox 20

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip04.jpg
Atomic Kitten

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip06.jpg
Anggun

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip07.jpg
Aishwarya Rai

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip09.jpg
Avril Lavigne

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip14.jpg
Blue

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip16.jpg
Coco Lee

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet1/flip22.jpg
VJ Donita

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip02.jpg
F4

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip04.jpg
Jay Chou

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip06.jpg
Krisdayanti

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip09.jpg
Palmy

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip14.jpg
Shaggy

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip17.jpg
Stefanie Sun

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip19.jpg
Two of Suede

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip20.jpg
Urban Xchange

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet2/flip21.jpg
VJ Utt

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet3/flip02.jpg
Kyla

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet3/flip05.jpg
Two of Linkin Park

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet3/flip10.jpg
Natural

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet3/flip14.jpg
Regine Velasquez

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet3/flip15.jpg
Sheila on 7

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/RedCarpet3/flip18.jpg
Siti Nurhaliza

kj-
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:05 AM
Some Photo On-Stage :

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/OnStage1/flip04.jpg
Atomic Kitten

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/OnStage1/flip05.jpg
Blue

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/OnStage1/flip07.jpg
Coco Lee and Shaggy

http://www.mtvasiaawards.com/Common/Flipbook/images/maa2003/OnStage1/flip10.jpg
Coco Lee and Shaggy custom 2