PDA

View Full Version : Ask anabel, POM Decemeber'02, anything

deftman
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:02 PM
And the winner of Poster Of the Month December is .......

ANABEL!!

Here is some information about anabel :

Although anabel doesnt post much in Non-Tennis , she is an active poster in the "Games" and "Spanish Armada" forum , and is No.7 on the WTAWorld Top 50 posters list , with more than 10, 000 posts.

Although an underdog , she won POM December fighting bravely beating the No.1 , No.2 and No.3 seeds on the way.Her quick wit stood by her throughout.

She runs two games in the Games forum "TTT" and "AC Tour" both of which are very popular.

deftman
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Q1. Did you expect to win seriosuly win the game when you first signed up ?

Q2. Please tell us about both your games , AC Tour and TTT.

Nimi
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:17 PM
1: The AC Tour is brilliant. How long did it take you to made all the rules & write 'em up on the board?

2: Why have you abandonned it?

3: What is it like being the prettiest member of the board? ;)

deftman
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:54 PM
title changed :D

Nacho
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:54 PM
6- why do you wanna be a judge for the next edition?

7- who is the most annoying member of this board?

8- what do you want for Xmas?

Jetta
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:51 PM
1. Do you agree that TOT is the most wonderful member on the board? :p

2. What would you give Deftman for Xmas now he made you a thread? :p

3. What is your favorite colour? :D

Mikey
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:06 AM
1. You are clearly at the top of your games, being the top ranked player in your own creation TTT as well as being this month's POM. How does that make you feel? :D

Mikey
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:08 AM
2. What's it like living in spain? :D

sorry for the two posts, i need the bucks ;)

Harju.
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:55 AM
1. HAve you ever imagined to win the POM?

2. How does it feel to win?

deftman
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:00 AM
where is our new POM ? :confused::D

BTW you can spilt your questions in as many posts as you like , as Mikey has done :D

hingis-seles
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:20 AM
Anabel, what was your toughest match of the tournament(on your way to winning the title of POM December)?

hingis-seles
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:23 AM
What is your opinion of beauty pageants?

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by deftman
Q1. Did you expect to win seriosuly win the game when you first signed up ?

Q2. Please tell us about both your games , AC Tour and TTT.

I like to compite, i said it in one of the questions of the game. I think i am a good games player. I always try to win so i knew i had my chances, but i was so new to the game so i was not expecting to win that soon.

TTT is in my opinion the best of the games on this board. It's not that i run it so i say that, it's realy what i feel. I can't say the same about AC Tour for example, but im so proud of TTT cause it has been successful for two years and it still goes on. Everyone who is on the TTT game knows how adicted it is. It's so exciting, funny, but kinda sad and frustarted sometimes too, i mean it's like a real tour. You interactive live with the other players, you have the chance to talk to them, to argue with them, you know, it's just not to send points and wait for a result, here you play with your weapons, plus it tests your tennis knowledge. It's not just luck what you need to win in TTT, you also must be a tennis master.

AC Tour is more similar to other board games. I created it following a game i used to play when i was young and which i called Tennis-Wall, cause i used to play against a wall with my racquet. I created a tour of 32 players...and now that is the AC Tour.

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Niminator
1: The AC Tour is brilliant. How long did it take you to made all the rules & write 'em up on the board?

2: Why have you abandonned it?

3: What is it like being the prettiest member of the board? ;)

Thanks. The tour is created some i was so young, i just had to adapt it to a board game. I just thought that there were already too many points games in the board, so i tried to make it different. In AC Tour you just dont need to send points, you also have to make friends or enemies, it depends on the personality of the game, plus there are 4 directors with different personalities who judge the performance of the players week by week.

I have not abandonned it. It will be back soon. When i created it i didnt realised how much time it takes, i had lot of work to do in TTT so i am finishing it before getting back the AC Tour, but it will back for sure, problably at the end of Xmas holidays.

Someone has to be the prettiest no? ;)

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by TOT
6- why do you wanna be a judge for the next edition?

7- who is the most annoying member of this board?

8- what do you want for Xmas?

I have already tried it as a player, and i won it. I want to know how it feels judging the others :p

I post too much on this board, but i really cant remember most of the names on it. Probably one of those people in Non tennis who are all the time saying how much they love other members and silly things like those. Those threads make me sick.

A new boyfriend. Im used to be with someone, now that i'm alone i dont like how it feels.

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Posh
1. Do you agree that TOT is the most wonderful member on the board? :p

2. What would you give Deftman for Xmas now he made you a thread? :p

3. What is your favorite colour? :D

Yes, he is very special for me, he knows it and sometimes takes adaventage on it. We are very different but very similar too. We have know each other for 2 years and that's a lot of time. Plus he is a Conchita fan, every Conchita fan is wonderful.

Poison :p I feel really silly answering these questions....

Pink, and all the colous which have to do with pink.

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
1. You are clearly at the top of your games, being the top ranked player in your own creation TTT as well as being this month's POM. How does that make you feel? :D

Well those are two very different feelings. I can't compare TTT with anything, i love that game, it's very important for me, i dont considerer it just a game like i do with POM, FWTT, AC Tour etc... TTT is more than that. It's a game i created with my friends, then more people come and i became friends with them too, now TTT gang is a big group, im friend with some players, i hate others lol, but what we do in TTT is just simply magical, and being at the top of it is good, it really feels good when you know that everyone wants to beat you :p

About POM, it's great too, because i was judged by my taste and opinions, and when they are chosen as the best, well it makes me feel good.

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by b3acH 6uy
1. HAve you ever imagined to win the POM?

2. How does it feel to win?

I already talked about this in my previous posts. As i said, it's great, it's very nice when people likes what you said or what you thought.

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:12 PM
where is our new POM ? :confused::D

BTW you can spilt your questions in as many posts as you like , as Mikey has done :D

Here, i was just waiting for a time with few people on the board to answer this... *let's hope the threads goes down soon*

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by hingis-seles
Anabel, what was your toughest match of the tournament(on your way to winning the title of POM December)?

The toughest was the semifinals. i had to choose 3 things about POM..i was really new to this game so it was hard to talk about it.

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:15 PM
2. What's it like living in spain? :D

sorry for the two posts, i need the bucks ;)

Well, im spanish, im very proud of it, i think everybody knows that lol. It's great, i like my country, i live great here. I cant comparate to other countries, but i could ask for a better life, i dont think it would be better in other country.

King Lindsay
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:17 PM
1. Are you a lesbian?

2. Why are you on my buddy list?

3. Did you know the fish don't stink underwater?

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:20 PM
What is your opinion of beauty pageants?

Wait, i have to look for the meaning of "pageants".

Hmm you mean like miss world etc...? I like them, i prefer when they are about men lol, but i dont think there's anything wrong with them. They give a big chance to women and men who compite on them. They are ok. Some people talk bad about them, but i really think there are worst things in the world to talk abotu rather than beauty pageants.

*lol sorry if this is not what you meant, but that's what the traslatro said*

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by King Lindsay
1. Are you a lesbian?

2. Why are you on my buddy list?

3. Did you know the fish don't underwater?

No, im not. Im afraid i like men too much jeje. Why did you think?. Anyway i wouldn't mind being with some girls, just to see how it is, but very determinated ones!!

What's buddy list? Sorry if it is something bad.

I dont understand that question... lol sorry, my english is not very good, but hey i can teach anyone spanish :p

King Lindsay
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:28 PM
mmmm Spanish.

I always want to know if people are lesbians.

You don't know what the buddy list is! Join the club! For whatever reason, you're on mine, along with Love-Seles and Hurley. It's in the User-CP somewhere.

spiceboy
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:41 PM
Nena, si no sabias que los peces no apestan debajo del agua!!! (joder vaya gente màs rara que hay en el non-tennis...) ;-)

deftman
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:48 PM
Here, i was just waiting for a time with few people on the board to answer this... *let's hope the threads goes down soon*

lol , the agreement does say one month so it wouldnt go down ;)

deftman
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Ok some more questions ..

Why do you like BEN AFFLECK so much?

Do you think it's FAIR to cheer for a player just because he/she is from your country? (Eg. you cheer for Conchi obviously because you are Spanish :p )

Nacho
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:57 PM
MWAH HA HAH! You'll have to keep answering untill we have a new POM (6) (6) If you didn't want a thread like this then you shouldn't have won :p :p :p

1- Which country would you like to visit? Why?

Nacho
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Omg TC, we have already discussed 1 million times about that topic lol

2- Do you hate Posh as much as I do? :p

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Ok some more questions ..

Why do you like BEN AFFLECK so much?

Do you think it's FAIR to cheer for a player just because he/she is from your country? (Eg. you cheer for Conchi obviously because you are Spanish :p )

I dont know. I like him, i like his movies, i like how he looks like but also his personality.. it seems an interesting person to me.

Some people may think it's absurd to cheer for a player just cause she is from your country... what people dont see is that we see that players grow up... For me it's easy to identify with a spanish player because we are made of the same wood. I do not like all the spanish players in the same grade, how one player plays or her personality makes me prefer one than others.

I may like some non spanish players, i like the game of Hingis or Seles or even Anna's, but when they win i dont feel nothing special, i dont feel proud of it. But when a spanish girl wins somethign, i feel so happy, and i love to cheer for them. Most of the players i have followed her from the ITF till the WTA, since they were junios till pros... it's normal i cheer for all them, i love them, not matter how her game is or how their personality is, i just want them to win. Even if i prefer Seles' game to Leon's, if they have to play, i would feel happy if Gala wins and sad if Seles does..it's very complicated, is just a feeling, dunno...

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by TOT
MWAH HA HAH! You'll have to keep answering untill we have a new POM (6) (6) If you didn't want a thread like this then you shouldn't have won :p :p :p

1- Which country would you like to visit? Why?

UK. Dunno, i always wanted to go there.

anabel
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by TOT
Omg TC, we have already discussed 1 million times about that topic lol

2- Do you hate Posh as much as I do? :p

Pff TOT, Posh was one of my favourite Spice Girls, why would i hate her. I dont like her music now, but i loved the group so i will never hate one of them.

raquel
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:58 PM
HI Anabel:wavey:

1.On the day before Arantxa's 31st birthday, how are you coping with her retirement?!

2. Tough one - fave Arantxa match?!

3. :eek: Another Spice fan! What's your favourite Spice song? Mine is 2 Become 1

tennisIlove09
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:33 PM
Hey Anabel!! aka the woman who beat me in POM December :rolleyes: :D :kiss: :hearts:

I have a question!

Who do you want to win the Australian Open? And why?

tennisIlove09
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:34 PM
my next question [not sure why people are suppose to seperate them? :confused: ]

What's was your reaction to the Fed-Cup final? Where the man was bashing Arantxa?

Alberto
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:45 PM
Hi Anabel, what do you feel about me?? :angel:

Mikey
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:40 AM
hi anabel :D

question one of the day:
is it annoying that we keep asking you these questions ;)

Mikey
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:41 AM
question two:

who is your favorite tennis player outside of any of those on your signature? (it cannot be a spanish player either ;) ). why?

Harju.
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:41 AM
Which one of the games in this wtaworld you think is the best?Why?

Harju.
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:44 AM
Why did you join POM at first?

Who do you think will win the next POM?

King Satan
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:48 AM
I keep it real, and I keep it simple, I keep it real simple

Are you hot? ;)

Y cuantos anos tienes?

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by raquel
HI Anabel:wavey:

1.On the day before Arantxa's 31st birthday, how are you coping with her retirement?!

2. Tough one - fave Arantxa match?!

3. :eek: Another Spice fan! What's your favourite Spice song? Mine is 2 Become 1

I dont think really too much on it. Im like i dont believe it yet. you know, being in the off season, any players isnt playing, i guess than when the next season starts, and all the players but Arantxa will be in the Aus Open, then will be when i fanially will have to assume she has left...

¡¡Feliz cumpleaños Arantxa!!

Bufff i have seen Arantxa so many times, i really cant peak one...

My fave GS final was Roland Garros'98, it's the match i have seen more times in my life, even more than Wimbledon'94.

My fave GS final match she lost would be either Wim'95 or FO'96... both are incredible matches...

My fave Fed Cup match would be the match against Hingis in 98's final.

And my fave doubles match is the one against usa in Fed Cup'98, a match for the history... and i was lucky to watch at the court!!

That's my fave song from their 1st album too, Viva Forever from the 2nd and Let love lead the way from 3rd's. I also love Goodbye.

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by tennisIlove09
Hey Anabel!! aka the woman who beat me in POM December :rolleyes: :D :kiss: :hearts:

I have a question!

Who do you want to win the Australian Open? And why?

Obvisouly one of my fave players. I would give anything to see Conchita winning in Australia, she was near one time, but i would be happy just if she plays good and how she knows to play.

But if i have to choose a player in the group of the favourites for the title it would be Seles.

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:25 AM
my next question [not sure why people are suppose to seperate them? :confused: ]

What's was your reaction to the Fed-Cup final? Where the man was bashing Arantxa?

Very sad... When you have been following a player for so many years, and you saw her as the best player in the world, it's sad to see that her last match on the tour was near almost her worst career defeat. I think Arantxa never should have played that match, but nothing cant change that now, so i stay with the positive things, after all, we were finalists, the 10th final of Spain, which is a good archivament.

About that man... an idiot who showed no respect for the greatest sportwoman in Spain's history.

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Alberto
Hi Anabel, what do you feel about me?? :angel:

I have to stand you everyday in MSN... please not here too!!

lol j/k, you know what i feel for you, you should not be asking it here... ;)

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:28 AM
hi anabel :D

question one of the day:
is it annoying that we keep asking you these questions ;)

It depends on the question, but it's hard to think that i will have to be doing this for 1 month...

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:31 AM
question two:

who is your favorite tennis player outside of any of those on your signature? (it cannot be a spanish player either ;) ). why?

Nina Dübbers, i have the chance to eat with her, she was so nice to me and i liked how she plays when i saw her live.

In the top world's group, they would be Hingis or Seles. I would be a great fan of them if they would have not defeated so many times my favourite players jeje. Seles is probably the non spanish player i like more to watch playing but Hingis too. I like them to win the titles when my faves got defeated.

deftman
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:32 AM

Good Morning :hearts:

BTW Hey ,that's a very thoughtful question . Looking forward to the answer of that :D
Pls dont be diplomatic about it anabel ;)

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Which one of the games in this wtaworld you think is the best?Why?

TTT, for sure, but i have already talked about it.

My 2nd fave game is FWTT. I love it too. It's the original "points game" most of the board games were born from it. And the runner of it is one of my best friends here.

spiceboy
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:35 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW Anabel I completely agree with your picks for best spicesongs (although "Stop" comes very close in their 2nd album)

So....what about your beloved spiceboy? ;)

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:37 AM
Why did you join POM at first?

I joined it cause i liked the picture game, where we had to send a pic and talk about a movie. I always want to talk about Ben Affleck or show pictures of him, so that was a great chance jeje. Then i liked how the game was so i decided to continue playing it.

I will be a judge next edition. I dont know who, i have not seen who has signed yet, but probably i would like a new winners, someone who has not won it yet. Anyway, the best in each round will win it, so lets wait and see who is the next POM.

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by TheGuy
I keep it real, and I keep it simple, I keep it real simple

Are you hot? ;)

Y cuantos anos tienes?

You must be joking right? Have you ever met a latin girl who isn't hot? ;) Probably you ever will!! :p

Tengo 1, como todo el mundo :p. Si te refieres a los años, tengo 21 :)

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by spiceboy
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW Anabel I completely agree with your picks for best spicesongs (although "Stop" comes very close in their 2nd album)

So....what about your beloved spiceboy? ;)

Stop is also a fave :):)

Spiceboy?? jeje well it's great to find other Spanish fans who does not care just about the top players and who brings lot of information about them ;). Personally he can be even more arrogant than me, and i love to fight with him, but well, at the end, i like him :rolleyes:

Nacho
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:37 PM
1- Do you hate me after bumping this thread once again? (6) (it was almost on the 2nd page, hehe)

Nacho
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:37 PM
2- what's your favorite meal?

Jetta
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:00 PM
1. You must hate me more now that I bump it again :p

correct? ;)

Jetta
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:01 PM
2. What do you think of Posh Spice? :o

deftman
Dec 18th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Why do you think the Spanish never get along with the French? Is it because France has had more achievments to boast about than spain?

Jetta
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Who is deftman? :o

tennisIlove09
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:23 PM
What's your idea of the perfect day?

tennisIlove09
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:24 PM
What's your favorite smilie?

2ace2
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:56 PM
How are you doing?

2ace2
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Are you happy with the fact that I've earned 5 $ with this post?
:D

Jetta
Dec 18th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Do you think Bart is too greedy :o

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by TOT
1- Do you hate me after bumping this thread once again? (6) (it was almost on the 2nd page, hehe)

I hate you for much more things :p.

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TOT
2- what's your favorite meal?

Pasta!! I love pasta and everything with have to do with pasta. I also love sweet things :o and i hate most of the meat & fish and overall chicken!!

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:25 PM
1. You must hate me more now that I bump it again :p

correct? ;)

I will have revenge one day... ;)

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:26 PM
2. What do you think of Posh Spice? :o

I like her. I like all the spice girls. I didnt like too much her solo album, but as spice girl she was good.

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Why do you think the Spanish never get along with the French? Is it because France has had more achievments to boast about than spain?

That's more a leyend than anything. We dont have any problem with french people i think, i never heard of things like that. After all, we are neigboghrs and we both are europeans.

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:29 PM
Who is deftman? :o

Well, we have a love/hate relationship, we have had good moments but also very bad fights, most of them around TTT lol, but well he is a good guy, a bit crazy for me, but well after all he used to be "TennisCrazy" ;)

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:32 PM
What's your idea of the perfect day?

I dont know, it depends on how you feel that day. Sometimes you feel like being in a party all the day with your friends having a great time. Other times you would prefer to be with your family, having a family-day, sometimes you prefer ti be alone doing your things, those thing you never have time for, and they three would be great days.

Conchita winning the Oz Open would be a perfect day too ;)

King Satan
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:32 PM
do you have a pic? if so, can you post it?

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:33 PM
What's your favorite smilie?

:bounce: This one!!

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by 2ace2
How are you doing?

Great, tomorrow is my last day at class, then holidays!! :D

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Are you happy with the fact that I've earned 5 $ with this post?

Yes ;) I hope i get something by replying your question too :P

anabel
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Do you think Bart is too greedy :o

I dont know what geedy means, sorry

deftman
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:53 AM
That's more a leyend than anything. We dont have any problem with french people i think, i never heard of things like that. After all, we are neigboghrs and we both are europeans.

Damn my only shot at a controversial question failed.:(

tennisIlove09
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:58 AM
What's your favorite TV show?

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:01 AM
WHAT is your FAVOURITE SONG of ALL TIME? :p

2ace2
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Do you think Posh is too stalky? :p

2ace2
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:08 AM
What percentage will I get for my exams? hehe :D

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:09 AM
What are the chances Bart will fail? :p

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Am I really stalky? :p

2ace2
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Sorry, I'm not going to post anymore answers, because they don't win me any money! And no, I won't fail :fiery:
:p:D

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:12 AM
oh only questions win money?

oh look a question :p

2ace2
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:15 AM
nono, only 2 posts a day make money, not more! Bwahahahaha :D

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:16 AM
:sad: oh thanks for the late warning, my young friend :sad:

2ace2
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:19 AM
that's nothing, my old girlfriend :p

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:20 AM
omfg you are calling me old :sad:

:wavey: Hi. I'm old! :wavey:

2ace2
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Pfff, you stole my wavies!
you old b*tch ;)

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:28 AM
:wavey: Hi. I stole Bart's wavies! :wavey:

anabel
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:29 AM
bitches, stop bumping this thread :mad:

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:29 AM
Deftman told us to :o

2ace2
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Hehe, I've found something too:
I have a confession to make
I'm actualy Bart's sister Bianca, I'm using his account since a few months :sad:

Jetta
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:32 AM
lmao :p

Hehe well the truth will shock you Bart, and I'm not talking about that other thing :p

TatiAnnahølic
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Bueno solo quiero joder un poco asi que subo esto hacia arriba :angel:

hingis-seles
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Anabel, are you ready to give up your crown so that the 1st runner-up can take over?;)(Since I was the 1st runner-up it won't make to0 much difference to me though)

hingis-seles
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:26 PM
If ignorance is bliss why do we seek knowledge?

TatiAnnahølic
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:41 PM
answer anabel! :p

2ace2
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:06 AM
Bump!

2ace2
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:06 AM
hi there anabel! How are you today?

Mikey
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:50 PM

will this drive you insane if we constantly ask you questions for a month? :p

Mikey
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:51 PM
will you ever play POM again if you knew that you would have to do this if you won again ;) :p - be honest :p

King Satan
Dec 20th, 2002, 07:50 PM
bump :angel:

deftman
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:16 PM
Hmmm anabel
Where are you??
The contract states three times a week , so please show up :D

2ace2
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:19 PM
Ok, here I am again for today, where's Anabel?
:)

2ace2
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:19 PM
isn't she here yet?

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by TheGuy
do you have a pic? if so, can you post it?

Yes, but i dont feel like posting it :p

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:23 PM
What's your favorite TV show?

Right now, Operacion Triunfo is my favorite TV show, but i also like "Friends" "Charmed" & "Big brother".

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:24 PM
WHAT is your FAVOURITE SONG of ALL TIME? :p

Vivimos siempre juntos by Nacho Cano.

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:25 PM
Do you think Posh is too stalky? :p

I dont know Posh too much :p, anway dunno whatever stalky means.

deftman
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:26 PM
BTW Anabel , you dont have to answer all questions posed. The criteria is that you just have to post three times a week in this thread.
Guys you can keep asking questions for the bux , but please remember that anabel cannot answer all of them . It isnt humanly possible :p

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:27 PM
What percentage will I get for my exams? hehe :D

You will get bad notes, cause you spend your time here asking me silly questions instead of being studying hardly :p

2ace2
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:30 PM
I got 67% and I'm very happy with it! :D :p

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:34 PM
What are the chances Bart will fail? :p

Ditto :p

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:36 PM
Am I really stalky? :p

:o

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:39 PM
If ignorance is bliss why do we seek knowledge?

Who said ignorance was bliss? I really prefer to have knowledge, i think :-s

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:40 PM

will this drive you insane if we constantly ask you questions for a month? :p

lol. well msot of the questions are the same all the time, so i dont mind answering now

anabel
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:41 PM
will you ever play POM again if you knew that you would have to do this if you won again ;) :p - be honest :p

yes, i like the game enough.

deftman
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:11 AM
Bump :fiery:

Nacho
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:34 AM
psssssst TC, anabel is on holidays, so I doubt she's gonna respond to any question...

Shuji Shuriken
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:46 AM
Hey Annie...how's it going? Can I call you Annie by the way? Cool. Where are you from? What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? What would be your ideal career choice? Do you like chocolate (cause I sure do)? See ya around...take care!!!

hingis-seles
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Anabel: Your reign as POM is almost over. What are your feelings regarding the experience of POM?

What do you think of your chances in POM January?