PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy's wife disses Eminem

iluvtrent
Dec 16th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Well, it's sure good to see that Sharon Osbourne isn't letting her battle with cancer turn her into a shrinking violet. On the contrary -- whenever something smells rotten in her kingdom, she really tells it like it is. And after hearing her discuss her meeting with rapper-turned-actor Eminem at this year's MTV Movie Awards, it's crystal clear that she was not impressed.

In the January edition of The Face magazine, Sharon fumes, "It happened that my daughter's dressing room was on the same floor as Eminem, and he's got all these bodyguards and they're going: 'Don't you look down here -- nobody look down here. Take your eyes off'... I'm like '*&$# off! Nobody tells me where to $%&#@^* look and not look. And if I want to look at this raggedy little white boy's ass, I will.' And Eminem's keeping his head down like this and not saying a word."

Moving on to greener pastures, Sharon did manage to give praise to another set of cheeks -- Prince Harry's! On his royal assets, she's far more complimentary. "He's got a very hard ass," she gushes. "You can tell he does a lot of riding."

So what does Sharon's daughter, Kelly, have to say about mum's outspoken ways? The ranting about famous fannies doesn't seem to bother her, but she has complained about her exhibitionism. And true to form, Mrs. Osbourne did manage to flash the paparazzi that same night as fans on the red carpet cheered on.

nasty nick#2
Dec 16th, 2002, 03:30 PM
Me sais, the Osbournes got too much attention.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 16th, 2002, 06:20 PM
I love Sharon :)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 16th, 2002, 06:29 PM
The Osbournes suck, none of them are fit to lace Eminem's shoes, and i'm far from being his biggest fan,

Seles_Beckham
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Great job Sharon ...
I don't like Eminem and glad than someone is having the same opinion..

King Satan
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:00 PM
can't we all just get along?

jrm
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:56 AM
for once some trashing M&M - i was wondering is that what eminem and other rappers do consider singing. All they do i just talk very quickly.

King Satan
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:53 AM
I'm sorry, but you obviously don't know shit about rappping jrm, I wanna hear you flow like some of those kats do, and who the hell said they were singers? I don't know one rapper who claims to be a singer.

You think it's so easy, why don't you try it.

treufreund
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:01 AM
Sharon :hearts:

Eminem :rolleyes:

Jordan.
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:03 AM
Sharon! :D

matthias
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Eminem is way to much overrated - who cares about him

Beat
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:11 AM
funny - i really like eminem (well, at least his music), but i also think that sharon is so funny and straight up. SHE KICKS ASS!!!!! good on 'er!

tennisIlove09
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:30 AM
Sharon ROCKS! I Love that woman.

treufreund
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Game set and match SHARON!!!!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:52 PM
And i bet she wouldn't say it to his face, he'd nut her, actually that would make good TV :rolleyes:

Beat
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:00 PM
no way! she would totally spank the little boy!

jrm
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:03 PM
eminem looks like one of the people appearing on jerry springer show