PDA

View Full Version : Car Key Boy ADMIRATION thread

Nimi
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Love him or hate him (i actually love the guy, altough i hated him at first), look how he managed to spin the entire WTAworld on his little finger, with less then 1000 posts or any real hate thread.

*hailing CKB*

Nimi
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Cuz every second poster on WTAworld knows him now. & cuz every second poster bashed, praised or talked about him.

gentenaire
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:31 PM
The Washington snipers managed to frighten a whole community, he played the police, he was enjoying the attention, it was headline news for days, everyone knew him, everyone talked about him.

I wouldn't praise him though.

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Niminator
Love him or hate him (i actually love the guy, altough i hated him at first), look how he managed to spin the entire WTAworld on his little finger, with less then 1000 posts or any real hate thread.

*hailing CKB*

thanks dude! you’re well on the way to being a Boi, I can see a bright future for yuo in the corporate world, and one of the other mods, Hurley, said a similar thing about myself making WTAworld spin

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45991

And also...I have to commend you. You have made everything in WTA World revolve around you. That took quite a bit of doing and it worked perfectly.

That these people are falling for it, by making you obscene amounts of threads to discuss you, and engaging you in all sorts of debate giving you the attention you crave -- while not ONCE reporting your posts all day -- is a feat that is truly beyond brilliant.

I applaud it, I do :)

that award was the greatest moment in my internet career. I was truly honored. I made an acceptance speech and I must confess, I blubbed the way my ex g/f used to blubb over the WTC

thanks again dude, you rock!

that is all.

Nimi
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:58 PM
Im only stating facts.

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by joy
OK- well, its hard not to notice some of the ridiculous threads he starts but its all attention- seeking and i guess it works!!! So i guess to him- he is a success...this is all i will say about the Car Key Boi:) Don't wan to blow his head up any bigger!!

hey babe, i read yuor 'date out of race' thread, and i know that in yuor heart, yuo love the Car Key Boi, but yuo don't want to admit it in front of all the fine "respected" posters here

that's cool, i understand, but just to let yuo know that i love yuo as well hun, truly i do, and the next time yuo're back home in Barbados, just drop me a line and we can meet up and do some liming together :lick:

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:22 PM
CKB, get you filthy hands off Joy, she is mine...And if you mess with me again. I will key YOUR car...Ooops, sorry, I will tear up your bus pass...:p

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:02 PM
A man (me) and a boi (car key)...:p

Double Fault
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:07 PM
In the name of God Car Key boi get a new keyboard.

Infact you slipped up the other day and actually spelt Yuo as "YOU". lol. Be careful in future. :)

CHOCO
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Car key boi - I love your imagination and creativity. What's not to like about that. :)

With such a diverse message board, there's plenty of room for car key boi's threads just like anyone else. Of course some people will like his threads and some won't. Count me in as one who enjoys his posts. :)

Keep up the good work Car Key Boi!!! :):):) :wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:31 PM
I kinda like the boi too...:rolleyes:

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Double Fault
In the name of God Car Key boi get a new keyboard.

Infact you slipped up the other day and actually spelt Yuo as "YOU". lol. Be careful in future. :)

it's not my keyboard, PC or even internet connection that i'm using. In fact i've had a bit of good fortune (bad fortune for most of wtaworld) in that i really thought my internet access was going to be severely restricted while im in the Caribbean. Yuo see, my ISP is AOL and usually that gives me world-wide access, but they are some parts of the world where AOL don't have a service, this being one, but one of my clients has very kindly let me use his wife's internet connection. I dunno if the admin here have the capability to trace IP addys, but if they did, mine would come up Laura Rampartap, TTST

besides, there's nothing wrong with my spelling :(

troof!

Double Fault
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi

besides, there's nothing wrong with my spelling :(

troof!

Of course not. It must be me then. Apologies to Mr Boi. :)

And that's the Troof!!

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by CHOCO
Car key boi - I love your imagination and creativity. What's not to like about that. :)

With such a diverse message board, there's plenty of room for car key boi's threads just like anyone else. Of course some people will like his threads and some won't. Count me in as one who enjoys his posts. :)

Keep up the good work Car Key Boi!!! :):):) :wavey:

Even though we work on different sides of the street (yuo post serious threads, i post shit) i have a real respect for yuor work.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, yuo are the NEWS BOI.

sir, I salute yuo.

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by joy
LOL-- i was actually coming to change that word boy to man for obvious reasons to you;)

hey Joy, don't let the 'Boi' mislead yuo, it's a bit of a misnomer. It's the same with 'Car Key', if yuo check FAQ on my site, yuo will see that i very rarely use an actual key. And it's the same with 'Boi', there's more than enough man in the Car Key Boi

i do just fine with the ladies, thank yuo very much.

i was suggesting a lime but that was just for starters. Yuo see, on the occasions that i have visited yuor island, unfortunately i usually only get to see the inside of airports, hotel lounges and offices etc. i only catch glimpses of yuor beautiful island. I was hoping that after we've limed a little and got to know each other better, we could explore yuor beautiful land together, and yuo can show me it's hidden depths..........and yuors.......and i'll show yuo mine :lick:

Car Key Boi
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:03 PM
******SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECCCH****** BUMP !! :D

i'm outta here

see yuo later guys :wavey:

Car Key Boi
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:38 PM
********SCREEEEEEEEEEECH******* BUMP! :D (yes, another shameless bump by the Car Key Boi, as well as being the King Punk and the biggest asshole on Wtaworld, i'm also the biggest attention seeking whore :D, btw, King Scotso is the second biggest)

Ben Brigham
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:41 PM
I admire him. He's taking the piss out of the board and not even being subtle about it. Good on him!

Ben Brigham
Dec 25th, 2002, 04:34 AM
Bump erm I mean Merry Christmas! :cool:

That is all

Crazy Canuck
Dec 25th, 2002, 04:44 AM
YAY!

Go Car Key Bois, you honest bitches you :kiss:

BasicTennis
Dec 25th, 2002, 05:29 AM
Who is Car Key Boi?

Crazy Canuck
Dec 25th, 2002, 05:35 AM
The car key bois are bois who key cars.

Self proclaimed King punk on wtaworld - yeah, like that's hard :D

BasicTennis
Dec 25th, 2002, 05:40 AM
thanks....I thought he's related to Bois II Men.;)

Crazy Canuck
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:33 AM
I think that he just might be.