PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who gets irritated by Car Key Boi's sexist talk?

Hagar
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:37 PM
Really wondering about this.
Why complain about how Muslims treat their women if we allow the sexist talk of Car Key Boi?
Yes, I am politically correct. As long as we allow people to talk about women in this way, there will never be gender equality.
OK, maybe it's just a joke and I did not get that. But it's a bad joke.
Admin, I wish you would throw him off the site because of his sexist contributions.

per4ever
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:40 PM
you're definitly not alone :)

Hagar
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Thanks, per4ever, I was starting to doubt myself.

Katrien
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:43 PM
No reason to doubt ;)

gentenaire
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Hagar, I put him on ignore. I was hoping I wouldn't have to see his threads that way, but alas. Seeing the titles of the threads alone is already annoying.

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:01 PM
the same old faces pissing and moaning

Hagar, i'll say it again, if yuo don't like my so called sexist crap, and the gay stuff that other people post, then either ignore it, or leave the forum.

but pissing and moaning about it makes yuo look like a bigger asshole then what i am, especially yuor moaning about the gay stuff, shit even i can see that the majority of the admin are gay

per4ever
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:03 PM
since you are the one causing problems..and not all those hundreds of other posters..I suggest you leave..and not Hagar who's a respected poster

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by per4ever
since you are the one causing problems..and not all those hundreds of other posters..I suggest you leave..and not Hagar who's a respected poster

who are the 'hundreds'

and wtf has being 'respected' got to do with anything?