PDA

View Full Version : The Who and When will you go to the Proximus Diamond Games thread!

Come-on-kim
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Hi all!

I'll go to both semifinals and to the final!!

I hope to see some of you, and also to see Kim!

Elleke
Dec 16th, 2002, 11:50 AM
If I'll go it'll be probably one of the semis or the final, but I'm still not sure.. lets hope I can go :)!! have fun to everyone who will go!! :bounce::wavey:

Sarah
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:58 PM
You never guess what happened to me...
Yesterday I bought one of those sanex-products, including this little folder with a little number on it...
The showergel came with a contest.... the winning numbers would receive tickets to the diamond games.
And YES.... I won!!!:bounce: :bounce:
I get two tickets for the diamond games final!!
Thank you soooooooooooo much!!
So I'll see you there...let's pray for Kim to be in the final:D ;)

Bigkimfan
Dec 16th, 2002, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure...:sad: Hopefully I am going!!!;)

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Lleyki
Dec 16th, 2002, 03:04 PM
You are so lucky Sarah!!! :D

anyways I will go to the Quarterfinal (evening session)

Penguin
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Sarah
You never guess what happened to me...
Yesterday I bought one of those sanex-products, including this little folder with a little number on it...
The showergel came with a contest.... the winning numbers would receive tickets to the diamond games.
And YES.... I won!!!:bounce: :bounce:
I get two tickets for the diamond games final!!
Thank you soooooooooooo much!!
So I'll see you there...let's pray for Kim to be in the final:D ;)

*david hurries off to the stores to buy all the Sanex products*

Sarah
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Good luck, david... hope I didn't get there before you!;)

baico
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:49 AM
question?

for the first round, is it 25Euro for a whole day or for a session?

Thx Frz

josefien
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:55 AM
Today I'm really not lucky! I'm a member of Proxi-club and today you could sms from 8 till 18 o'clock to win tickets for the final or another match. So, a little before 8, we started sms-ing. Immediately, we got a message back that said all the tickets for the final were already gone and that we had won tickets for the qually's. We were like 'how is this possible ? We were right on time and yet almost 3000 tickets are gone! plus : we can't go to the qually's that day!
Then we took a better look at our paper and at the end it said : you can also phone from 6 till 18 o'clock!!! I could really hit myself for not reading further!!
I'm hesitating now if I would buy those tickets for the final, if Kim will not play the final, I can even watch it on television as well...

Bigkimfan
Dec 25th, 2002, 12:55 PM
I am going to the semifinal!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
I am soooooooooo happy!!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Come-on-kim
Dec 25th, 2002, 01:47 PM
bigkimfan, we'll see!!

where are you sitting?

Elke
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:39 PM
I go tuesday night (I heard Kim will play that night) and probably Friday the whole day.

Bigkimfan
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Come-on-kim
bigkimfan, we'll see!!

where are you sitting?

My dad says we're sitting on the 1st row!:)

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Come-on-kim
Dec 25th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Cool

I don't remember where I'm sitting, I'll tell you when I'll receive my tickets

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 25th, 2002, 10:00 PM
OMIGOD Sarah!!! Congragulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brαm
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Bigkimfan
My dad says we're sitting on the 1st row!:)

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Poor you haha :p

No seriously, last year Linda (adnil) and I also had front row seats and we hardly saw anything because our sight was blocked by the cameras & cameramen! :( :mad:
So we had paid for those expensive tickets and we didn't even see the court that well! I could never tell if the serve was in or out, just because there was a stoopid camera in front of that part of the court!

I hope your dad asked for tickets on the players' side, otherwise... :o

Come-on-kim
Dec 26th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by bram_born84

No seriously, last year Linda (adnil) and I also had front row seats and we hardly saw anything because our sight was blocked by the cameras & cameramen! :( :mad:
So we had paid for those expensive tickets and we didn't even see the court that well! I could never tell if the serve was in or out, just because there was a stoopid camera in front of that part of the court!

Hey, when did you go?

I was also in the first row, with those cameras :fiery:

NaturalBlues
Dec 26th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Hi everyone! :wavey:

I''m going to the first semifinal (saturday afternoon) with a friend. We have seats in row 13 (side of the court, not behind it); can anybody tell me if that's far from the court?

I also bought sanex shower gel but no luck
;)

Come-on-kim
Dec 26th, 2002, 06:05 PM
It's very good because there you don't have the cameras!

katrientje
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:56 AM
I allready have my tickets for the the quarter finals!! And I am probably will go 2 or three more days, but I will not buy tickets in advance, I will check the schedule first...

Come-on-kim
Dec 27th, 2002, 07:16 AM
Already??

I phoned to TTS this week and they told me I would receive my tickets after New Year

Bigkimfan
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by bram_born84

Yep, he did!!!!!!!!;)

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

katrientje
Dec 31st, 2002, 07:29 AM
Already??

I phoned to TTS this week and they told me I would receive my tickets after New Year

Sorry, I mean, I've already ordered them ;-) About the same thing to me... I am not even close to having them... they sent me a wrong bill, like I ordered the most expensive ticket for the semis... So I had to set things straight and now I am waiting again...
Does anybody know if the organisation is trying to get anna in this year?

Cersei
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Hi all!

I'll go to both semifinals and to the final!!

same here.still waiting for my tickets though :(

Come-on-kim
Jan 5th, 2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by kitty_fantastico
same here.still waiting for my tickets though :(

Cool!!

Where do you sit?

Frau Antje
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:43 PM
I go to the qualifying weekend

Cersei
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Cool!!

Where do you sit?

don't know exactly yet ;)

per4ever
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:02 PM
I won two tickets on sport.be :bounce: don't know for what day..

I'll go to one semi too :)

BelgianGirl
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:20 AM
I'm going to the second semi and to the final!! :D

Bigkimfan
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by BelgianGirl
I'm going to the second semi and to the final!! :D

I'm also going to the second semi!!!!!!!!!!:)

Fieke
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by josefien
Today I'm really not lucky! I'm a member of Proxi-club and today you could sms from 8 till 18 o'clock to win tickets for the final or another match. So, a little before 8, we started sms-ing. Immediately, we got a message back that said all the tickets for the final were already gone and that we had won tickets for the qually's. We were like 'how is this possible ? We were right on time and yet almost 3000 tickets are gone! plus : we can't go to the qually's that day!
Then we took a better look at our paper and at the end it said : you can also phone from 6 till 18 o'clock!!! I could really hit myself for not reading further!!
I'm hesitating now if I would buy those tickets for the final, if Kim will not play the final, I can even watch it on television as well...

Do not despair yet! Last year I had the same problem and I won tickets for the 1st round (which turned out to be VIP tickets, so I got to see Kim backstage :)). But a couple of weeks before the tournament I got a letter saying that some people had cancelled their tickets and so in the end I got tickets for the quarter final. Keep your fingers crossed, you might also get an extra ticket!

Hope you guys all enjoy yourselves at the Proximus Diamond Games, too bad there's an ocean between England and Belgium ;) (But anyway, I might try to go to Wimbly, hehe)

Cersei
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:04 PM
did any of you get your tickets yet?

Bigkimfan
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:34 PM

No, not yet!;)

per4ever
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:21 PM
you should get them next week I think :)

BelgianGirl
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Bigkimfan
I'm also going to the second semi!!!!!!!!!!:)

What category did you buy? I bought 1st at the long side of the court.

Bigkimfan
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by BelgianGirl
What category did you buy? I bought 1st at the long side of the court.

1st and the short side!!;)

-Fienesse-
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Can you chose the side of the court on which you would like to sit???? I ddn't know that. What do you think is the best, I bought cat. 1 but is the long or the short site best? What do you guys think?

Lleyki
Jan 9th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I have cat 1, short side, row 11 :)

does anyone know if it's any good?

Cersei
Jan 9th, 2003, 08:51 PM
thanx for answering ;) i was getting a bit annoyed :angel:

BelgianGirl
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Kim4ever
Can you chose the side of the court on which you would like to sit???? I ddn't know that. What do you think is the best, I bought cat. 1 but is the long or the short site best? What do you guys think?

The lady at the ticketline asks at what side you prefer to sit! :)
I like the long side best, maybe because I actually never tried the short one! :p But that seems closer to the players and you just see the whole court! :D

lies
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Hello:wavey:

I'm going to the second semi-final and I'm sitting on the short side,row 9!!!!I really hope the organizers will put kim(or justine)
in the second one, because otherwise,I just wasted 40 euro !!!!!

greets
Lies:)

Bigkimfan
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:32 PM
I prefer the short side...:)

gokimmie
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:20 PM
hi:wavey:
too make a long story short,i have two extra tickets to the semi-final in the afternoon.....two people bought my tickets as a birthday present,unfortunatley on the same day...anyone interested in buying them?
rij 240 stoel 3 en 4
if you're interested ,pm me;)thanx;evaxxx

BelgianGirl
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:25 PM
I already bought tickets for the second semi and the final and now I won tickets for monday evening 1st round!!! :D

-Fienesse-
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:46 AM
I have tickets row 23 in block 122, is that good? It's cat 1? I really don't know. Is the 23th row far away from the court or not? Thanks

Bigkimfan
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Kim4ever
I have tickets row 23 in block 122, is that good? It's cat 1? I really don't know. Is the 23th row far away from the court or not? Thanks

Those are great seats!!!;)

gizmo
Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:27 PM
Hello, i'm new here.Are there many people that is gonne watch the proximus diamond games? i'm gonna go watch the final, now i hope that Kim is in the final , Justine would be fine to,as long it is a Belgian that would make me happy.:hearts:

Bigkimfan
Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:56 PM
I am going to the semi-finals (evening session);) !

Lynx
Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:58 PM
*bump* - for gizmo ;)

Lynx
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
gizmo - I bumped up the thread about the Proximus Games. It's called "The Who and When will you go to the Proximus Diamond Games thread!" :)

valentine
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:18 PM
does someone know when LLeyton will be in Belgium???
I'm going to the proximus diamond games on tusday(KIm's first round) so I hope he will be there(already!)Do you think he will travel just after davis cup???

Stefke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:24 PM
I thought that both Kim and Lley were staying in Australia until wednesday, then Kim comes to Belgium. I think that Lley will come to Belgium just after the Davis Cup and stay in their new house!!!:hearts:

lleytnkim
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:04 PM
I think Lleyton will go to Belgium after DC. If he leaves on tuesday or wednesday he'll most likely meet up with Kim in Antwerp. Not sure though.

If any of you guys get a chance to talk to Kim, will you ask her about her 'L' necklace. Why did she stop wearing it? Tell her that Lleykis love it and wanna see her wear it again.

Zoecrick
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:44 PM
I know this is nothing to do with the Proximus Games but i didnt know where to put it otherwise and as you mentioned the 'L' necklace i thought id ask it here goes has anyone got a piccie of Lleyton wearing the 'K' mecklace at all if so pretty please post it for me thank you!!!

Zoecrick
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Sorry i meant necklace of course not mecklace!!!!!!

KaseyL
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Hi, Welcome Gizmo! Hope you'll like it in here!

FYI I have moved your thread to this existing Antwerp thread to keep things easy to find.

nicky
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:11 PM
I'm going on wednesday, evening session. Any chance that Kim plays then again? Or perhaps the doubles with Ai? (haven't looked at the tournament site yet I admit).

Any of you going wednesday?

Come-on-kim
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Who is going on Saterday?

I'm going alone, and I wonder to know if someone is interested to meet and eat at the Quick?

Bigkimfan
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Kim's doublematch is at ladeux after Casanova-Flipkens!!!!;)