PDA

View Full Version : For all the bois here who've never had a g/f or a wife, think about this...

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 02:11 AM
there are guys in fucking jail - JAIL - who are getting married!

There are ex-cons who have wives and/or girlfriends. These guys are total losers and yet, they can get chicks.

that is all.

Car Key Boi :cool:

Scotso
Dec 16th, 2002, 02:16 AM
That's nice but I'm gay.

And even if you can get chicks, you're still a loser my friend :)

toreador
Dec 16th, 2002, 02:39 AM
haha...u're so right King Scotso of Aragon

harloo
Dec 16th, 2002, 02:41 AM
:rolleyes: :o

LeonHart
Dec 16th, 2002, 02:58 AM
uhhh nice post? :)

Berlin_Calling
Dec 16th, 2002, 03:02 AM
wait, so let me get this straight. Guys in jail can get married while in jail?? Thats funny
But anyway, Im only 14 and had a few relationships but nothin too too serious. Hey I have plenty of time ;).

Crazy Canuck
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that the guys in jail picked their women up while they were in Jail, too.

Then again, there are mailing and chat groups for that sort of thing, and mail order brides and what not...

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca
Yeah, I'm sure that the guys in jail picked their women up while they were in Jail, too.

Then again, there are mailing and chat groups for that sort of thing, and mail order brides and what not...

Becca you know an awful lot about this...mmmmm ;)

:eek:

Hagar
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:31 PM
Well, they might get chicks but probably never a classy woman.

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by King Scotso of Aragon
That's nice but I'm gay.

And even if you can get chicks, you're still a loser my friend :)

obviously the thread for was all the straight bois on this forum who are always moaning that they don't get any.

i already posted another thread giving them a sure fire method of how they can get laid, i bet not one of them took that advice, so hopefully the thought of a bunch of loser jailbirds getting laid, even if it is with skanked out women, will hopefully buck them into action so that they get to work

ps

im surprised i'm not on yuor ignore list, some dude by the name of King Lindsay was saying that yuo're an insecure blah and have a thing about Mary Pierce

i think he was trying to get me to fuck with yuo by starting a few threads calling for the bombing of Iraqi hospitals blah

i told him that i don't harass individuals, so if and when i do start a thread of that nature, don't take it personally, it's not yuo.

It's me. It's what i do, apart from keying peoples cars that is.

-Car Key Boi :cool: