PDA

View Full Version : ITT, I explain why I post some of the shit that i know will outrage some of yuo

Car Key Boi
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:11 AM
it's simple

I represent the grown up world, i am Corporate America. I'm 28 years old going on 29, I'm very well educated and have worked as a company accountant and taxation adviser for some of the biggest financial corporations in America.

When yuo student assholes leave college and enter a career, yuo will be entering my world, and my sick brand of humor is what awaits yuo. I am the norm. There was already a huge debate in a Kournikova thread in GM as to whether I was a true reflection of grown up bois in general (ie. not students). To summarise for those who missed it, an Anna fan freaked out at me because I suggested her husband and most men in general acted like assholes the way I do and indulge in stuff like idle speculation as to which female celebs are still fuckable and which aren't blah

anyways, the upshot was, and thanks to some expert testomony by a fellow professional, Mr ColinB, that I am indeed a fair reflection of grown up bois in general and even the outraged Anna fan came around after she asked her husband (my suggestion) who confirmed that he wouldnt mind getting it on with Anna. It was agreed that the Car Key Boi could easily be yuor father/school teacher/doctor/lawyer/accountant/blah

So I am yuor future, when yuo leave college yuor ass is mine. Yuo will be working with me and my kind, day in, day out and yuo will be working in an environment that will be littered with sick stories, gags, behaviour blah

And don't think for a second that yuo can escape it by switching to another job because yuo'll find the same brand of sick humor there as well.

So, the shit that I post is training if yuo like. I'm preparing yuo for the real world that awaits yuo when yuo finish yuor studies. Yuo can thank me later :)

And trust me on this, after yuo've been working in the environment that I've just described, yuo too will become like the Car Key Boi to some degree.

Scary huh? :)

CanadianBoy21
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:14 AM
YAWN

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Car Key Boi
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by SuperDevil
YAWN

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol, i bet yuo're one of those assholes that posts :rolleyes: all the time.

WTF is the deal with some of yuo dipshits that yuo post :rolleyes: ?

if yuo have something to say, then say it or shut the fuck up

but posting :rolleyes: or YAWN zzzz shows yuo to be an even bigger asshole

BigB0882
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:46 AM
Hmmm, can I ask where the "yuo" come from.

Car Key Boi, I hope yuo are the next person I get in bed with!!!

Car Key Boi
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by BigB0882
Car Key Boi, I hope yuo are the next person I get in bed with!!!

only in yuor dreams bud!

King Lindsay
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:48 AM
You know, Car Key Boi, oh, sorry, Yuo know, Car Key Boi, I know you style yourself as some sort of badass livin' large, but I've seen a lot badder, a lot richer, a lot better than you. You're not that impressive, so come down off the pedestal you built for yourself and downsize that ego a little bit. I don't think you could scratch your ass, much less a fucking car. You're nothing. It's over. Nobody cares.

But I will think you're cool if you can find the time to beat up Moby.

Julie
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:54 AM
well i still prefer my oyu's tbh ;)

Car Key Boi
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by King Lindsay
You know, Car Key Boi, oh, sorry, Yuo know, Car Key Boi, I know you style yourself as some sort of badass livin' large, but I've seen a lot badder, a lot richer, a lot better than you. You're not that impressive, so come down off the pedestal you built for yourself and downsize that ego a little bit. I don't think you could scratch your ass, much less a fucking car. You're nothing. It's over. Nobody cares.

But I will think you're cool if you can find the time to beat up Moby.

how old are yuo boi?

everyone knows badass people, I'm in this dude's mansion in Trinidad and he's certainly badder and considerably richer than I, I should know, I do his taxes and shit. Just recently, there have been a spate of shootings here, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this dude was somehow involved in at least one or two of these murders. Thing is, this dude doesn't waste his time posting on message boards like us losers. And we are losers to some extent for posting here, only yuo're a bigger loser than I, yuo live here. Myself?, I don't actually spend that much time on the board, i come out of nowhere, quickly fire off 3 or 4 posts/threads and then I'm outta here. Hell, half the time i don't even bother to check my threads. I am the King Punk here, Steam thought he was, but he's only my apprentice.

And it's of no concern to me if yuo, or anyone, believes my shit or not. Yuo're free to think that everything i say is bullshit and i don't do what i say, or that im not really in the West Indies for the next 4-5 weeks mainly relaxing and enjoying myself and spending a ton of cash. I could prove it in a second, but that's not me. I enjoy it better if yuo assholes don't know what is real and what is shit.

And when yuo say "it's over", i dont get yuo, i wasn't aware "it" had started. And what's the deal with Moby? why do yuo want me to beat him up? i can just see the convo with the other bois if i was to do such a thing

Me: hey guys, i saw Moby exiting the Brown Derby, guess what? i decided to beat the shit out of him! i whipped his ass

Legal Boi: yuo did what?!?! why did yuo beat up a guy who's like, half yuor size?

Me: some dude on a tennis forum, goes by the name of King Lindsay, encouraged me to do it

I Shit In Yuor Convertible Boi: King Lindsay? what kind of name is that? is he a fag?

Me: dunno

Legal Boi: nahh he can't be, gays don't usually encourage the beating up of other gays, so why yuo do it Car Key?

Me: King Lindsay said I'd be cool if i did

Legal Boi: well then, King Lindsay is a fucking dipshit and so are yuo for listening to him

However, although i wouldnt whip Moby for no reason, and certainly not to look cool in the eyes of a dipshit like yuo, i would key his car for no reason. Now that is cool.

troof!

Car Key Boi :cool:

CC
Dec 14th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi
it's simple

I represent the grown up world, i am Corporate America. I'm 28 years old going on 29, I'm very well educated and have worked as a company accountant and taxation adviser for some of the biggest financial corporations in America.

When yuo student assholes leave college and enter a career, yuo will be entering my world, and my sick brand of humor is what awaits yuo. I am the norm. There was already a huge debate in a Kournikova thread in GM as to whether I was a true reflection of grown up bois in general (ie. not students). To summarise for those who missed it, an Anna fan freaked out at me because I suggested her husband and most men in general acted like assholes the way I do and indulge in stuff like idle speculation as to which female celebs are still fuckable and which aren't blah

anyways, the upshot was, and thanks to some expert testomony by a fellow professional, Mr ColinB, that I am indeed a fair reflection of grown up bois in general and even the outraged Anna fan came around after she asked her husband (my suggestion) who confirmed that he wouldnt mind getting it on with Anna. It was agreed that the Car Key Boi could easily be yuor father/school teacher/doctor/lawyer/accountant/blah

So I am yuor future, when yuo leave college yuor ass is mine. Yuo will be working with me and my kind, day in, day out and yuo will be working in an environment that will be littered with sick stories, gags, behaviour blah

And don't think for a second that yuo can escape it by switching to another job because yuo'll find the same brand of sick humor there as well.

So, the shit that I post is training if yuo like. I'm preparing yuo for the real world that awaits yuo when yuo finish yuor studies. Yuo can thank me later :)

And trust me on this, after yuo've been working in the environment that I've just described, yuo too will become like the Car Key Boi to some degree.

Scary huh? :)

But who was complaining really? Rest assured, on some perverse level yuo are entertaining.

Celeste
Dec 14th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Car Key Boi could be any of my former jons or current clients. And maybe he was/is. He is representive of real business people, that is certain. I cannot tell you how many men I get who want an Anna Kournikova fantasy session. I still have not found the right girl, but trust me, I will.

King Lindsay
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:23 AM
Car Key Boi. There are a hell of a lot of reasons to fuck Moby up, and we all got at least one.

Anyway, I wasn't comparing myself to you. I don't recall doing that. I also didn't ask you to defend your forum activities, but you did that anyway. I was just saying, I don't think you're 'king Punk" and I never will.

I also didn't pick the name, but I'm sorry you don't like it. I happen to think it's clever, if you understand the story behind it.

Oh, one more thing. I live here? So I'm a bigger loser? Buddy, buddy, buddy. YUO HAVE MORE POSTS PER DAY THAN I DO. Ha hah ha. LOL. It's not even close either. Your ass averages TWENTY POSTS A DAY! Mine only 7. ha ha ha. Methinks you're the bigger loser.

LeonHart
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:46 AM
I dun get wat Car Key Boi is complaining about, can someone explain?

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by LeonHart
I dun get wat Car Key Boi is complaining about, can someone explain?

i'm not complaining about anything

i made a comment that i thought the posting of :rolleyes: etc. was a lame thing to do, that's all, but i never presume to tell someone that they shouldn't do this or shouldn't do that, at least not on a message board, in my apartment, yes, if i see someone about to take a shit on the carpet i'll tell them they must use the shitter and not my carpet. But on a message forum anything goes.

Double Fault
Dec 15th, 2002, 01:28 AM
My Key Boi. Are yuo getting a little bit annoyed?

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 01:34 AM
Car Key Boi. There are a hell of a lot of reasons to fuck Moby up, and we all got at least one.

Anyway, I wasn't comparing myself to you. I don't recall doing that. I also didn't ask you to defend your forum activities, but you did that anyway. I was just saying, I don't think you're 'king Punk" and I never will.

I also didn't pick the name, but I'm sorry you don't like it. I happen to think it's clever, if you understand the story behind it.

Oh, one more thing. I live here? So I'm a bigger loser? Buddy, buddy, buddy. YUO HAVE MORE POSTS PER DAY THAN I DO. Ha hah ha. LOL. It's not even close either. Your ass averages TWENTY POSTS A DAY! Mine only 7. ha ha ha. Methinks you're the bigger loser.

how old are yuo boi?

first off, my posting average is inflated because the first week i was posting, i made like a million posts a day, and to be honest, not all of them were mine. At the time, I had 4 of my bois staying at my place and we were crowded around one monitor coming out with shit threads like "will yuo blow up an old folks home for a quarter of a million bucks?" (that one was actually mine, but im just giving an example) And i was refering to time spent on the board, not actual posts. As i said, i very rarely spend that much time surfing the board and reading threads, including my own.

I was confused about the Moby deal because i couldn't see what the point of reference was, it's not like we know him or anything. And yuor name doesn't bother me one way or the other, at least it's consistent and not changing every 2 minutes, and i actually had a lot of respect for yuor original post, at least yuo attempted to kick ass and said what yuo thought, not like that other dipshit who posts lame ass :rolleyes: and Yawn zzzz

But yuo're still a dipshit, and yuo're still wrong. I am the King Punk here, there aint even a contender for my crown, certainly not that lessor punk Steam.

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Double Fault
My Key Boi. Are yuo getting a little bit annoyed?

lol, yuo should know me better by now

nothing fazes the Car Key Boi, at least not on a message forum

i admit i can get easily wound up in real life, like that shanty town refegee of a customs official at Bridgetown who was busting my balls.

he was lucky i didn't take my digi camera with me, cos i would have taken his pic and Photoshopped it so that he's sucking a big dick and it would have been on the internet within an hour of hitting the hotel.

King Lindsay
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:02 AM
Actual time on the board? I don't think I spend more time on here than you do. I certainly don't read 90% of the threads, and I don't go anywhere else but Non-Tennis. One thing we do have in common? Neither one of us apparently spends much time reading your threads.

anyway, like I said before, you're not King Punk here, you don't even know what punk is about. Oh, and I'm not saying this cuz I'm a Steam fan, don't think that. He ain't King Punk either.

One more thing, people who post retarded smileys do deserve to get trashed by you, that bothers me too.

Moby got jumped in Boston. I mentioned it as a joke, cuz i think it's hilarious that Moby got beat.

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:07 AM
i only know a handful of the people here

so who, in yuor opinion, is the King Punk here?

and

how old are yuo boi?

King Lindsay
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:36 AM
I also only know a handful of people here.

Who is King Punk? Definitely King Scotso. He's so cool. Ask him about Mary Pierce sometime.

How old am I? I'm a few years your junior.

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:53 AM
I also only know a handful of people here.

Who is King Punk? Definitely King Scotso. He's so cool. Ask him about Mary Pierce sometime.

How old am I? I'm a few years your junior.
King Scotso?!?! King Punk of WTAWorld??? now yuo must be joking, he's a drama queen

he's the "Grade A moron" that started my ban thread, he's not even in the same ball park as me

shit, i could start any number of threads that would have him balling his eyes out, such as a thread calling for the bombing of Iraqi hospitals to commence at once

actually, im prolly on his ignore list so he wouldn't say shit to me, but mark my words, as soon as we're bombing the shit out of the Iraqis for real and Newsboi/CHOCO reports it, King Scotso will be one of the first to be posting a ton of :sad:

MinskLynx
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:09 AM

Correction, you are mine:fiery:

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by MinskLynx
Correction, you are mine:fiery:

baby, yuo can have my ass anytime, yuo sexy Minsk yuo :bounce:

MinskLynx
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:19 AM
I didn't mean it like that, but I certainly will not forget that;)

MinskLynx
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:21 AM
What is this ITT you speak of. May I see pictures of your work?

BasicTennis
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:22 AM
poor Car Key Boi, you must be a sad sad soul.:sad:

King Lindsay
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:44 AM
Car Key Boi, LOL. You're right, I was joking. King Scotso's a punk all right, but not a good way. Just don't ask him about Mary Pierce. He gets a little testicly and starts "balling" his eyes out.

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by MinskLynx
What is this ITT you speak of. May I see pictures of your work?

babe, ITT stands for In This Thread

protocol states that ITT can be used, but only when yuor thread title is too long to include 'In This Thread,'

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by BasicTennis
poor Car Key Boi, you must be a sad sad soul.:sad:

the Car Key Boi has been called many things [sick/vulgar/asshole/cocksucker/motherfucker] but one thing is certain, he aint poor :bounce:

especially if one of the deals that myself and bunch of other bois are working towards, comes off. It's gonna take a few years, but it will be one of the biggest engineering projects the Caribbean has seen for a long while. If it happens - and I think it will - the Car Key Boi is gonna be richer than all of yuo suckers put together

troof!

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by The Visored Boy
The King Punk of wtaworld is KC.

sorry don't know him

to support yuor nomination, can yuo please PLOSTFU

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Car Key Boi, LOL. You're right, I was joking. King Scotso's a punk all right, but not a good way. Just don't ask him about Mary Pierce. He gets a little testicly and starts "balling" his eyes out.

LOL

if like me, yuo don't know that many people here, then it must be near impossible for yuo to name a serious candidate for King Punk. Yuo just don't want it to be me ;)

And thanks for the info about Scotso and Mary Pierce. Yuo told me that hoping i'd fuck with him, right?

actually, when Mary was at her best and she won the French Open (i might be wrong on that, i think she won the FO) anyway, she wasn't a bad looking chick, she had that French chic look about her. But since then, she's kinda put on a lot of a weight, so i dunno now.

Candidate for MILF? what do yuo think KL?

Nimi
Dec 15th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Ok ok, i admit it, we are all a bunch of wimps. We like it, live with it.

i-girl
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:36 PM
so what is it exactly that you're saying? :confused: all "adults" are evil?
*poking holes in strange dude's theory* I'm a corporate lawyer (not much longer though), and I'm nice.

King Lindsay
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:17 PM
To be a MILF, wouldn't Mary have to be, you know, a MOM?

Yeah, she ain't bad though. She also has boobs so big it really surprises me that it doesn't get in the way of her game.

Car Key Boi, you could be King Punk, there's not much of a field competing with you. Then again, I think I'm a much bigger punk than yuo. I bleed punk, boi!

Anyway, you can harass Scotso if you want, but he seems a little unstable and insecure. Not muh of a fight, in any case.

Nimi
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Oh no KL, you are not a punk.
Theres a difference between a punk & a wannabe.

LeonHart
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:28 PM
LOL

if like me, yuo don't know that many people here, then it must be near impossible for yuo to name a serious candidate for King Punk. Yuo just don't want it to be me ;)

And thanks for the info about Scotso and Mary Pierce. Yuo told me that hoping i'd fuck with him, right?

actually, when Mary was at her best and she won the French Open (i might be wrong on that, i think she won the FO) anyway, she wasn't a bad looking chick, she had that French chic look about her. But since then, she's kinda put on a lot of a weight, so i dunno now.

Candidate for MILF? what do yuo think KL?

i bet ur not richer than me :p

LeonHart
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:28 PM
the Car Key Boi has been called many things [sick/vulgar/asshole/cocksucker/motherfucker] but one thing is certain, he aint poor :bounce:

especially if one of the deals that myself and bunch of other bois are working towards, comes off. It's gonna take a few years, but it will be one of the biggest engineering projects the Caribbean has seen for a long while. If it happens - and I think it will - the Car Key Boi is gonna be richer than all of yuo suckers put together

troof!

wrong quote sry.

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by LeonHart
wrong quote sry.

send me yuor next State franchise tax assessment and the relevent info to compile yuor return and i'll give yuo an expert opinion if yuo are richer. I'll also charge yuo so much in fees that yuo'll feel yuo've been financially ass reamed.

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:49 PM
To be a MILF, wouldn't Mary have to be, you know, a MOM?

Yeah, she ain't bad though. She also has boobs so big it really surprises me that it doesn't get in the way of her game.

Car Key Boi, you could be King Punk, there's not much of a field competing with you. Then again, I think I'm a much bigger punk than yuo. I bleed punk, boi!

Anyway, you can harass Scotso if you want, but he seems a little unstable and insecure. Not muh of a fight, in any case.

if yuo're the biggest punk on this board, then PLOSTFU

and Mary doesn't have to be a mom to be a MILF, shit half those woman on MILF prolly never had a kid. When used in this context, MILF means chicks that were once hot but are now looking a little skanked out, but still fuckable thou

and I'm not going to harass Scotso for the sake of it. That's not my way.

Car Key Boi
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by i-girl
so what is it exactly that you're saying? :confused: all "adults" are evil?
*poking holes in strange dude's theory* I'm a corporate lawyer (not much longer though), and I'm nice.

Im sure yuo are nice

and yuo're not poking holes in the theory, yuor point was already raised by another woman in the Kournikova/GM debate. It's not "evil", it's the norm, and it applies mainly to grown-up bois, although some women also behave in this way.

if yuo're a hot female lawyer, i'm certain that yuor male coleagues, regardless of how respectful they may be towards yuo, indulge in idle speculation (when yuor not looking) of what it would be like to nail yuo on the large table in the conference room.

This is an accurate generalisation and there's always exceptions, that BritneyShakira dude for example, sounds like a perfect gentleman and never engages in vulgar convos like the rest of us bois. Too bad that he can't seem to get laid. Maybe he should be more like the Car Key Boi ;)

Car Key Boi
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by knopfler6
..having said which, it rapidly gets worse.

that's the way it works with my threads, the begining is shit, the middle of it gets steadly even more worse, and the less said about the end of them, the better

apart from that, my threads are excellent :p

Car Key Boi
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:51 PM
******SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCCCHHHHHHH*****:D