PDA

View Full Version : If you want to win Kim's racket...

KaseyL
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:44 PM
To all the dutch speaking fans

there is a competetion going on on http://www.sport.be/nl/

You can win one signed racket of Kim, or some signed posters.
Just be fast, click the competition button and go for it. There are several questions, on different days. You can only participate once per set of questions.
The entire competition will take five weeks! (you have to do something to get her racket ;) ) It's now in week 2, but if you hurry you can still complete the questions for week 1. Good luck!

Elleke
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:02 PM
I'm too late :sad:

KaseyL
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by korn
I'm too late :sad:

It's NOT too late at all, but you must hurry as I don't know how long they will keep the questions of week 1 up!

Elleke
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:25 PM
oh I found it! didn't see it ! thx!

Bigkimfan
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Done!!!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Sarah
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:15 PM
I want this racket sooooooooooooooo badly!
I already have 2 of those Babolat pure drive rackets... but to have one signed by Kim herself would be really FANTASTIC!!
( I guess I would win like every match I ever played with that racket);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

(pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase let me win ............)

Bigkimfan
Dec 13th, 2002, 06:03 PM
The questions of the 3rd week are already on!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Glenn
Jan 1st, 2003, 08:06 PM
I got all the questions correct, and the winners were supposed to be on the site today, but the site isn't working! :(

Bigkimfan
Jan 1st, 2003, 08:44 PM
The winner is Annelien!:sad: Some people won a signed poster of Kim!!!!!!!

E. Blackadder
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:09 AM
Signed poster:
Tom Biesemans, CÚdric Naveaux, Steve Bogaert, Maarten Mennes, Kris Stynen, Elisabeth Erauw, Dries Gernaey, Krista D'hondt, Marcel Courtain, Mieke De Craemer

Come-on-kim
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:32 AM
pff!! I haven't won

tfannis
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Rhythmboy
Signed poster:
Tom Biesemans, CÚdric Naveaux, Steve Bogaert, Maarten Mennes, Kris Stynen, Elisabeth Erauw, Dries Gernaey, Krista D'hondt, Marcel Courtain, Mieke De Craemer

I know one of them...Elisabeth Erauw ia about 60 years old and I don't think she plays tennis and i can't imagine she hangs posters in her house...she's a very stylisch person ;)

per4ever
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Glenn
I got all the questions correct, and the winners were supposed to be on the site today, but the site isn't working! :(

same here..but didn't win anything ..surprise surprise :rolleyes: