PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Griffin simulates oral sex on Anderson Cooper on CNN

Williamsser
Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:50 AM
HBRwXroFwUg

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/cnn-breaks-news-griffin-simulates-oral-sex-cooper-article-1.1230949

Kathy Griffin outdid herself Tuesday night in her quest to shock the veteran newsman by referring to his genitalia on air and later attempting to simulate oral sex on her openly gay best friend.

Cooper dropped the ball — metaphorically speaking — a few minutes into the broadcast when he brought up a Twitter follower's comments that there could be a drinking game whenever he giggled at Griffin's jokes.

"I'm going to tickle your sack," his comic co-host immediately said. "You can say sack [on air.] That's not bad.”

“I don't know what you're talking about. I have no sack of gifts here," Cooper stammered. "A sack of Christmas presents. I did not bring a sack of Christmas presents."

But that remark was like chum in the water for Griffin: "Do you call your private parts your Christmas presents," she asked in mock surprise. "Typical hot guy."

That proved a hors d'oeuvre for the main course two hours later.

Shortly after midnight, Anderson cut to a live report by correspondent Gary Tuchman from Eastport, Maine, where the town's custom is to kiss a sculpture of an eight-foot sardine that drops from the top of a building much like the crystal ball in New York's Times Square.

The camera then cut back to Cooper and Griffin in time to catch the self-proclaimed D-lister trying to kiss Cooper's crotch.

"Did you drop something," he asked.

“No, I was kissing your sardine,” she answered.

But the vulgar humor didn't stop there. “I can do this all night long," Griffin said as Cooper grabbed her and pulled her to her upright.

LeRoy.
Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:37 AM
I am a huge Kathy Griffin fan and that was vile and disgusting for me. The Kathy and Andy show on NYE was fun for a while but now its needs to be canned. :rolleyes:

Julian.
Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:30 AM
:spit:

Mess :hysteric:

Kathy, you know he is gay right? :rolls:

Julian.
Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:39 AM
I'm wondering what would Anderson do if it was Andy Cohen instead of Kathy Griffin :oh:

Drake1980
Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:12 AM
Awkward

esquímaux
Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:16 AM
Awkward

very :o

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:34 AM
She couldve atleast made a bit of an effort and put on a strap on. We all know andy is a BB.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:40 AM
I wonder what is Kathy's intention. It's definitely not a joke when you're trying to do it like 10 times to your friend.:oh:

Utautai
Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:09 PM
I wonder what is Kathy's intention. It's definitely not a joke when you're trying to do it like 10 times to your friend.:oh:
the forbidden (or unattainable) fruit is always sweeter :oh:

Super Dave
Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
She's not a D-lister for nothing :yeah: :rolleyes:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:28 PM
:oh:

She's not a D-lister for nothing :yeah: :rolleyes:
I thought she's a C-lister?:oh:

Helen Lawson
Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:24 PM
She should get fined worse than Janet Jackson for ripping off her bra during the World Series.

Super Dave
Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:38 PM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/f0/8a/f08a493daf3406d5b1062b7c6244bf6e.jpg

It must take a team of barn painters to put on her makeup.

Sidenote: If he saw this, it's be Jimmy Kimmel *DEAD*.

*JR*
Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:03 PM

_ih39tU4dLE

hablo
Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Anderson Cooper took it well? :shrug:

debopero
Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:28 PM
I'm not offended by this...

Guess I'm just not a prude :oh: . That isn't to say that I find it funny, though.

KarlyM*
Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:53 PM
At least she kept her clothes on this year.

KournikovaFan91
Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:30 AM
I thought this would be more shocking that it actually was when I saw it.

esquímaux
Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:34 AM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/f0/8a/f08a493daf3406d5b1062b7c6244bf6e.jpg

It must take a team of barn painters to put on her makeup.

Sidenote: If he saw this, it's be Jimmy Kimmel *DEAD*.

SPF 500?

debopero
Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:01 AM
To respond to someone's rep, if a man had done this to a woman, and it was done in a similarly jocular manner, no I would not have been offended.

esquímaux
Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:15 PM
:lol: Letterman shut Kathy down :lol:

LeRoy.
Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
_BEjrxkIReI

Royals.
Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
There's NOTHING wrong with this.

Kathy should have pulled the zip, and gobbled on it. We're all dying to see it anyway. :lol:

Good job Kathy, maybe you can get him alone and film it for us. :yeah:

Williamsser
Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
There's NOTHING wrong with this.

Maybe for an adult program, but this was a national television show with children watching.

TheEmpress
Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:53 PM
^ :lol: Please, this was obviously a joke and don't worry children won't be schoked by it, the whole music industry is screaming sex and drugs in all music video and lyrics so don't worry for children it's already too late.

Julian.
Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:13 PM
Maybe for an adult program, but this was a national television show with children watching.

Most children probably do not understand what she is trying to do there though :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:26 PM
Plus it's post watershed anyway even if NYE

Royals.
Jan 4th, 2013, 11:07 AM

Lol. This was nothing. Children have seen worse in this decade.

JN
Jan 4th, 2013, 11:31 AM
At least she kept her clothes on this year.

And that's supposed to be a good thing? :confused:

IDafg43joWI

TAKE. IT. OFF!!! :devil:

JN
Jan 4th, 2013, 11:36 AM

Children would be more shocked by your severe lack of humanity.

debby
Jan 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM

Please, they are showing dead bodies left and right on news shows at a time when kids are in front of the TV.
The other day, I nearly bursted into tears because they showed a 7 years old kiddo trying to wake up his little bro, killed by a shooting in Syria (I think it was Syria). Then he started crying and prayed for God to welcome his little brother in Heaven. I could even see the horrible wound that killed him.

Now that is WAY much more horrifying and revolting than oral sex. :rolleyes: Violence is shown everywhere, it is just terrible.

SloKid
Jan 4th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Qh2sWSVRrmo

esquímaux
Jan 4th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Qh2sWSVRrmo Speaking of the Simpsons, I was rather surprised to see an episode that aired after the Newtown, CT tragedy which contained a brief scene where the students were sitting in the classroom and I think they were all happy about something and one of the students pulled out a gun and shot a round into the air. I remember stopping in my tracks and thinking WTF??!? :o

Monzanator
Jan 4th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Cooper might be gay but he would have still gotten a hard on IMO :lol:

Mikey.
Jan 5th, 2013, 12:24 PM
She's so cray. :tears:

Super Dave
Jan 5th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Cooper might be gay but he would have still gotten a hard on IMO :lol:

I don't even know if I could :unsure: She's fug!!

Flavia P.
Jan 5th, 2013, 12:42 PM
I love Kathy so much :sobbing: