PDA

View Full Version : Just use your imagination! ;)

KaseyL
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:05 PM
With all the latest fuss, and as we might asume that Kim will have to deal with dozens of non-tennis questions once the season starts again, Elke came up with an idea and we thought it would be quite fun to start up a thread for these questions.

So Kim fans, use your imagination and post possible questions the reporters might ask Kim re all the fuss of becoming an Australian, or not, and so on...

I'm sure y'all are very witted to come up with plenty of plausible interview questions for Kim in Australia.

Elke
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:27 PM
ok, I'll start......

Q: Kim, are you married yet? How can you hold it with such an ego? Commiserations, my dear.
Q: Isn't it time Lleyton buys you another ring or is he that greedy?
Q:Kim, is his (inaudible) as big as his ego?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Hawk
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Elke
ok, I'll start......

Q: Kim, are you married yet? How can you hold it with such an ego? Commiserations, my dear.
Q: Isn't it time Lleyton buys you another ring or is he that greedy?
Q:Kim, is his (inaudible) as big as his ego?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

LMAO :o

duck
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Q: Will Lei's plan to hold LLeyton hostage until Australia gives you tax-free status work?

Q: Will Tennis Australia's offer of Pat Rafter instead of Lleyton persuade you to move to Aus?

Q: Will the government's offer to ban the Adelaide Crows make a difference?

Q:Will Lleyton give up Australian nationality for his own personal frietkot and the mass transfer of the Crows to Antwerp?

KaseyL
Dec 5th, 2002, 08:23 PM
ROFL @ all of these! :D

Cilla
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by duck
Q: Will Lei's plan to hold LLeyton hostage until Australia gives you tax-free status work?

Q: Will Tennis Australia's offer of Pat Rafter instead of Lleyton persuade you to move to Aus?

Q:Will Lleyton give up Australian nationality for his own personal frietkot and the mass transfer of the Crows to Antwerp?

ROTFLMAO! :D

raquel
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by duck

LMAO! I am a Big Kim fan but this is my first post in Classy Clijsters Lounge. Not sure why i waited so long! Hi everyone:wavey:

Elleke
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Hi Raquel! welcome !!

KaseyL
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:41 PM
Welcome, Raquel!

Hope you'll like it here!

KaseyL
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:47 PM
And Kim fans, post in here!

I'll put a poll up for the best "question" when we'll have a good number of them!