PDA

View Full Version : Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers)

Pages : [1] 2 3

jrollaneres25
Dec 19th, 2012, 06:32 PM
http://cdn.survivorfandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/survivor-caramoan-ss-hdr.jpg
uXpG93d3gi4
http://cdn.survivorfandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/jeff_probst_header_03.jpg

The 26th Season of Survivor will return to Fans and Favorites In The Caramoan Islands :hearts:

Favorites Cast:

Andrea Boehlke, Survivor Redemption Island
Brenda Lowe, Survivor Nicaragua
Corinne Kaplan, Survivor Gabon
Dawn Meehan, Survivor South Pacific
Francesca Hogi, Survivor Redemption Island

Brandon Hantz, Survivor South Pacific
Erik Reichenbach, Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites
John Cochran, Survivor South Pacific
Malcolm Freberg, Survivor Philippines
Phillip Sheppard, Survivor Redemption Island

Drake1980
Dec 19th, 2012, 06:36 PM
:hearts:
pretty random list of favorites though.

doni1212
Dec 19th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Phillip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please please let him be a part of the cast! :lol:

Drake1980
Dec 19th, 2012, 06:37 PM
:hearts:
pretty random list of favorites though.

jrollaneres25
Dec 19th, 2012, 06:40 PM
http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/survivor-26-full-cast_510x317.jpg

http://survivoroz.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/image.png
Erik Reichenbach, 27, Comic Book Artist from Santa Clarita, California

Erik Reichenbach is back; this time as a favourite. Everyone’s beloved ice-cream scooper first played in the original Fans vs. Favorites season as a die-hard fan who idolized Ozzy Lusth. After making it through to the merge, Erik soon became a target of the Parvati Shallow led “black widow” alliance, however a run of Individual Immunities saved him from being voted out. However, the favourites outsmarted Erik when they convinced him to give up Individual Immunity on day thirty-six as a way of apologising for his lies and deceit, promising not to vote him out. At the resulting Tribal Council, a naïve Erik gave up Immunity to fellow ‘fan’ Natalie Bolton; believing he was safe from the vote. In what will go down as one of the worst moves and best Tribal Council’s in the history of the show, Erik was sent home by the four remaining women, where he finished in fifth place.

jrollaneres25
Dec 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM
noHx1iQoq6M

delicatecutter
Dec 19th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I've read that the tribes start out as Fans vs. Favorites, same as Micronesia.

I wrote it in the other thread but I am excited to see Corinne, Brenda, Erik, and Andrea play again. :cheer: And of course Brandon will be a hot mess. :hearts: I just find Phillip annoying. :o

KournikovaFan91
Dec 19th, 2012, 09:31 PM
When was the last year that CBS didn't have a Hantz on a reality show :help:

Surely TAR is all thats left for that family. :shrug:

Vincey!
Dec 19th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I'm a little bit disapointed that they brought Francesca (totally random), Brandon and Cochroach back cuz those last 2 are so annoying! It was obvious that those two would come back tho. I would have prefer some more of the old survivor to come back. Corinne and Erik will be interesting to see. Specially Erik is the "oldest" returner in term of length of times between his season. It will be interesting to see what he has learn from his 1st time. Hopefully Cochroach and Brandon will end up in the same tribe and people will be smart enough to kick them out before they'd stir drama lol.

KournikovaFan91
Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:38 PM
Good blog post about returning players and lack of women over the years.

http://survivoroz.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/why-the-female-returning-players-of-survivor-are-worthy/

Crazy Canuck
Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:36 PM
I don't know if I can say definitively that Jeff is sexist, but I can say that his tastes very clearly run White Male.

Dani12
Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:40 PM
Good article. Can't believe Jeff would label men like Ozzie and Skupin as interesting, they're about as dry as a week old prune.

It's also possible that the interesting woman declined to come back, we don't know I guess. But there are plenty of interesting woman to pick from. Most of the girls from one world would be better than Francesca.

Plus I hate the fact that Malcolm is coming back, I know he was probably popular, but I like when returning players bring back old memories and ones we haven't seen for a while. I just saw Malcolm, so that just takes the fun away for me. :shrug:

Mistress of Evil
Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:14 AM
Should have never looked at the spoilers.

Ryan
Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Edited above post. It'll be pretty obvious what happens based on when/who you talk about liking.

Mynarco
Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Thank you Ryan.

delicatecutter
Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:13 PM
Svetlio trying to ruin the show for others. Shocking!

Crazy Canuck
Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Good article. Can't believe Jeff would label men like Ozzie and Skupin as interesting, they're about as dry as a week old prune.

It's also possible that the interesting woman declined to come back, we don't know I guess. But there are plenty of interesting woman to pick from. Most of the girls from one world would be better than Francesca.

Plus I hate the fact that Malcolm is coming back, I know he was probably popular, but I like when returning players bring back old memories and ones we haven't seen for a while. I just saw Malcolm, so that just takes the fun away for me. :shrug:
I think that Ozzy was worth bringing back after Cook Islands, but not after Micronesia. Twice was fine.

Agreed on Malcom - too soon. Should have saved him for the next All Star season or something (though you just know they're going to have him back a third time for that, regardless of his result on this coming season, so bleh)

Crazy Canuck
Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:31 PM
Regarding spoilers:

I don't remember who it was, but there was somebody in the past who said that they put people who read spoilers on ignore because they believe that their having read spoilers will lead to posts that accidentally spoil things. While I don't agree with this, I will point out that I have seen spoilers for this season (as I do every season), in the off chance whoever that was wants to put me back on ignore.

The rest of you needn't fear: I will not post spoilers, as I am not a moron.

Vincey!
Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:03 PM
I think that Ozzy was worth bringing back after Cook Islands, but not after Micronesia. Twice was fine.

Agreed on Malcom - too soon. Should have saved him for the next All Star season or something (though you just know they're going to have him back a third time for that, regardless of his result on this coming season, so bleh)

There are always returning player from the season that has just ended. Amanda was back on Fan vs Favorites right after her 1st season and also Rupert and JT (I think) did the same thing. I understand why some people may be tired of seeing the same player in back to back seasons but they've done that in pretty much every seasons there were a bunch of returnees. Didn't they bring back Stephenie and that other guy right after their first season in Guatemala as well? I kinda like having recent faces among the returnees, but only one. lol

delicatecutter
Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:13 PM
JT didn't come right back. Samoa was in between Tocantins (which he won) and Heroes vs. Villains.

The nominees for Rob Has a Podcast's second annual Miss Survivor Pageant have been revealed. :cheer: Kim, Chelsea, and RC. I have no idea how RC made it, but whatever. I nominated Kim, Katie, and Abi, who wound up in 4th place. Of the 3 nominees, Kim definitely has my vote. :hearts:

BlueTrees
Jan 24th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Good luck to Andrea, Corinne and Hope! :)

wtftennis
Jan 25th, 2013, 02:13 PM
First season i dont think i will be watching maybe just reading boot results. I dont like this cast at all. Firstly they are all bad players, Brenda included. No one interesting. They need to bring back JFP or do something else or survivor wont survive.

Crazy Canuck
Jan 25th, 2013, 07:16 PM
There are always returning player from the season that has just ended. Amanda was back on Fan vs Favorites right after her 1st season and also Rupert and JT (I think) did the same thing. I understand why some people may be tired of seeing the same player in back to back seasons but they've done that in pretty much every seasons there were a bunch of returnees. Didn't they bring back Stephenie and that other guy right after their first season in Guatemala as well? I kinda like having recent faces among the returnees, but only one. lol
Yes, I've watched Survivor before. I believe that all of these people were brought back and think that the one-season-after-another is a generally bad idea. I don't see how anybody can be 100% fit, physically and emotionally, to play this game in back-to-back seasons. So, in a sense, we're being robbed seeing somebody else who could perform to the best of their abilities. However, I don't dislike Malcom, so it could be worse.

Crazy Canuck
Jan 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM
First season i dont think i will be watching maybe just reading boot results. I dont like this cast at all. Firstly they are all bad players, Brenda included. No one interesting. They need to bring back JFP or do something else or survivor wont survive.
This implies that bringing back JFP could save the franchise, so you're obviously just kidding here.

Anyway, ending my Survivor marathon last week, I watched Gabon. It was not that great. The fake idol stuff is funny, but the cast was so unlikable top to bottom that I just could not get behind this season. They weren't even unlikable in a batshit crazy awesome entertaining way like half of Exile Island was; They just seemed like full blown awful people.

Vincey!
Jan 25th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Yes, I've watched Survivor before. I believe that all of these people were brought back and think that the one-season-after-another is a generally bad idea. I don't see how anybody can be 100% fit, physically and emotionally, to play this game in back-to-back seasons. So, in a sense, we're being robbed seeing somebody else who could perform to the best of their abilities. However, I don't dislike Malcom, so it could be worse.

oh yes that's right, they are not in top of their form for sure. That's a good point.

wtftennis
Jan 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM
This implies that bringing back JFP could save the franchise, so you're obviously just kidding here.

Anyway, ending my Survivor marathon last week, I watched Gabon. It was not that great. The fake idol stuff is funny, but the cast was so unlikable top to bottom that I just could not get behind this season. They weren't even unlikable in a batshit crazy awesome entertaining way like half of Exile Island was; They just seemed like full blown awful people.

Lol, even Probst said they may have to bring back JFP, after saying countless times he will never be brought back, and obviously the hate he has towards him. Sounds like im kidding? Not my words.

Drake1980
Jan 26th, 2013, 01:22 AM
So exited! :bounce:

Drake1980
Jan 26th, 2013, 01:22 AM
And by exited I mean excited :p

Crazy Canuck
Jan 26th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Lol, even Probst said they may have to bring back JFP, after saying countless times he will never be brought back, and obviously the hate he has towards him. Sounds like im kidding? Not my words.
I wasn't aware that the franchise was dying, though? And if it was, I"m confused as to why the general public who had not been tuning in would suddenly tune in for JFP? Is he a household name or something? I'm legitimately confused here.

For the record, I have no issue with JFP. I think he's a fairly gross man, but made for an entertaining player on Pearl Islands.

wtftennis
Jan 26th, 2013, 12:46 PM
I wasn't aware that the franchise was dying, though? And if it was, I"m confused as to why the general public who had not been tuning in would suddenly tune in for JFP? Is he a household name or something? I'm legitimately confused here.

For the record, I have no issue with JFP. I think he's a fairly gross man, but made for an entertaining player on Pearl Islands.

Well it kind of was dying before they brought Hantz. They just get desperate and try something big like redemption island but that failed so I guess another polarising player?

Absolutely agree on your comment on JFP, apparently he was much more gross then what was shown on pearl islands, however his antics made it a big factor that made pearl islands so entertaining.

Dani12
Feb 1st, 2013, 09:41 AM
Oh my god, how did I only just figure out that Penner was an actor! PLUS he was Danny Imperiali on The Nanny! :hysteric: Mind blown.

Mattographer
Feb 4th, 2013, 06:36 AM
I just finally caught all episodes of the Philippines season :cheer: That was a great season. I wanted Lisa to win :lol:

Malcolm already come back for a second time? :yawn: Too soon. Save him for a second Heroes vs. Villains. I like Francesca but that was so random. Let's hope she can further than one episode this time :oh:

petey_pan
Feb 4th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Oh my god, how did I only just figure out that Penner was an actor! PLUS he was Danny Imperiali on The Nanny! :hysteric: Mind blown.

I didn't know either :hysteric: omg i remember him from the Nanny now :lol:

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2013, 11:55 PM

He was also the male lead in the first season of the bizarre, often-tweaked Tea Leoni sitcom, "The Naked Truth." The Tea Leoni Years of America were some of the strangest known to man.

ANYWAY. When does this season start. This week???

delicatecutter
Feb 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Next week. The 13th.

Hurley
Feb 5th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dani12
Feb 5th, 2013, 01:19 AM
I didn't know either :hysteric: omg i remember him from the Nanny now :lol:

Makes it even funnier that he made such a big deal about Lisa being an actress now, even though I'm fairly sure he didn't disclose any of that info about himself.

Mattographer
Feb 5th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Penner is such a douche, anyway.

Drake1980
Feb 5th, 2013, 05:58 AM
OMG it starts next week? :hearts:

BlueTrees
Feb 5th, 2013, 06:11 AM
It's a two hour premiere too :) It means that everyone will get some airtime which is great :yeah:

The only other time they've ever had a two hour premiere is for HvV and there were a lot of cool scenes and stuff that you wouldn't normally see if it was the usual 1 hour ;)

Drake1980
Feb 5th, 2013, 06:14 AM
It's a two hour premiere too :) It means that everyone will get some airtime which is great :yeah:

The only other time they've ever had a two hour premiere is for HvV and there were a lot of cool scenes and stuff that you wouldn't normally see if it was the usual 1 hour ;)

That's so awesome! I'm so excited! :bounce:

Mynarco
Feb 5th, 2013, 09:44 AM
LOL the wait is OVA :inlove:

jrollaneres25
Feb 5th, 2013, 11:35 PM
OMG What a Birthday Present! Survivor Premiers on my BDAY!! :D

delicatecutter
Feb 5th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Happy birthday!

jrollaneres25
Feb 5th, 2013, 11:46 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/rockstarr_02/Survivor%20Episode%2011/Nate-Nodding-2.gif

BlueTrees
Feb 7th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Here is the TV Guide preview hosted by Lisa Whelchel! :)

uXpG93d3gi4

And a promo :)

IuOSKV2Jg3A

jrollaneres25
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:14 PM
OMG it starts tomorrow!!

Drake1980
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:15 PM
OMG tomorrow! :cheer:

Vincey!
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:17 PM
:cheer:

jrollaneres25
Feb 13th, 2013, 11:36 PM
24 minutes left!!!!! :eek:

petey_pan
Feb 13th, 2013, 11:43 PM
I have to wait till tonight Jroll!! Ill have to avoid this thread!

Sent from Verticalsports.com App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Vincey!
Feb 14th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Oh wow this was a great episode! The reward challenge was awesome!! The way Francesca charged that red bearded ginger was awesome lol! Favourites really crushed them there. That marine guy is a total prick tho, acting like some sort of lazy ass diva already. I’m pissed he’s the one who started the fire, he’s gonna be safe until his next tandrum. The 2 “hot couple” are playing such a stupid game, they may last long cuz they are the fitter, but cuddling and hooking up the first night it totally stupid. Thankfully for Reynolds he owned that sand bag throwing. The favourites should have won that immunity challenge but Malcolm screwed yet another lead in a throwing challenge, it had happened a few times in his season.

The favourites are playing so hard already! Francesca and Phillip were all at it already! Phillip is still super crazy and delusion al but Francesca was too loud and strategic already. That sunk her. I really thought it was going to be Andrea! She seemed to be liked by everyone but she went all over the place, good thing she sided with the majority tho. I’m worried about Brenda tho, she doesn’t seem in a good place in the tribe right now. Preview seemed to show that Brandon is gonna be an asshole, I’m not surprised, he always was a kind of crazy hysterical dude even in his season.

Sad to see Francesca going first for the first time, but she really made the same mistakes as her first time around. She’ll be missed, she seemed really strong.

Hurley
Feb 14th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Probst's boyfriends never live up to the hype.

At least he was smart enough to keep his head down through tribal after he mucked shit up again.

delicatecutter
Feb 14th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Oh dear. Didn't see Andrea being in trouble this early.

BlueTrees
Feb 14th, 2013, 03:05 AM
LOL at Francesca being voted out first again :spit:

Andrea should be fine, it's Brenda, Erik and Brandon who should be worried. They all voted in the minority.

Vefci Y
Feb 14th, 2013, 03:18 AM
too bad for Francesca,I supposed she can make to the jury ,Brenda and Brendon may be in trouble next ep

Edy.
Feb 14th, 2013, 03:56 AM
I want Malcolm out, I can't stand him. :lol:

Drake1980
Feb 14th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Corinne kind of looks like a cross between stosur and Wickmayer :lol:

Daniela-Is-Mine
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:52 AM
I am dying. She is the worst player.

I love this season already.

Hope the 3 girls (Sherri, Laura and Julia) take out the 4 love birds. HATE THEM

eck
Feb 14th, 2013, 07:44 AM
So much airtime for Francesca and her "if I get ousted first I will eat this rock" and immediately I knew she had a chance to get voted out :o

BlueTrees
Feb 14th, 2013, 07:49 AM
I want evidence of her eating the rock :oh:

Yoncé
Feb 14th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Eddie :drool:

petey_pan
Feb 14th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Reynold for me :inlove:

Poor Francesca :tears:

Yoncé
Feb 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Eddie's dimples and the fact that he's a fireman won it for me :lol:

I really feel awful for Francesca :sobbing: two seasons played and she's lasted what? 6 days combined :tears:

petey_pan
Feb 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM
She seems so nice too :sobbing:

JJ Expres
Feb 14th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Ok after this episode i realized i hate stackers like Dawn,Cochran,Corinne and Andrea, all wandering around RHAP in the past and somehow finished all voting together.+ Andrea was a pair with Phillip (relatively)in her season...You know how bad it is when Cochran was safe... SO i'm going to cheer for the outcast Eric and Brenda and 3 ladies from the Gota tribe Laura,Julia and Sherri :cheer:

petey_pan
Feb 14th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I'm worried for Brenda :tape:

Dani12
Feb 14th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Yuck, Eddie and Reynold? That whole, I'm too cool for school if a total turn off for me. People who are arrogant just ruin their good looks.

I hope Brenda makes it, hopefully she stays low for the first part and can work her way in. Then she can open up a strategic game post-merge.

petey_pan
Feb 14th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Yuck, Eddie and Reynold? That whole, I'm too cool for school if a total turn off for me. People who are arrogant just ruin their good looks.

I hope Brenda makes it, hopefully she stays low for the first part and can work her way in. Then she can open up a strategic game post-merge.

Only to look at :lol: both douchelords.

jack21
Feb 14th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Pretty good first episode. Felt really bad for Fran going home first again but she just went way too hard right out of the gates. She got a bit screwed over when Erik and Brandon changed the vote to Andrea though. I felt like Dawn would have voted for Philip but she didn't feel comfortable turning on Andrea. Hopefully Erik and Brenda can find a way to survive at least until the enevitable tribal swap so they can get themselves back into the game.

Nobody really stood out for me on the fans tribe except for race car girl who I really liked. Really hope that the three girls and Michael, Matt and Shamar get together and vote out Eddie and Reynold and their respective slurries (Ally? and Hope?) ASAP.

petey_pan
Feb 14th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Respective slurrys :lol:

jrollaneres25
Feb 14th, 2013, 01:26 PM
First off, can someone make a gif. of one of Brandon's facial expressions during tribal council? :lol:

Classic Tribal council btw, Jeff was in usual form, although sounding a bit hoarse.

So sad for Fran to get voted out twice:sad:

I'm liking Brandon this season:)

Phillip.....I can't help but to root for him, I just hope that he doesn't turn completely obnoxious.

Brenda: such a hottie!:drool:

Cocharine: So intelligent. It will get him far in the game if Dawn and Malcolm has anything to do with it.

Corrine: Seems like she's playing a different strategy

The others pretty much flying under the radar. Erik, Andrea(she's lucky)

Is anyone surprised that no one looked for the HII?

JJ Expres
Feb 14th, 2013, 01:34 PM
They probably did look for HII but it didn't make any impact on the outcome so they didn't show it. Sometimes people find their idols way earlier and they air it later because they want to create more drama in that episode...
Brandon is just a lost case, Troyzan should have been on this season instead of him, Holly instead of Dawn and Shambo or some1 else from Samoa instead of Fran...
More diversity, no unnecessary tension, as i said there are too much people from the same tribes (on their original season)...

Mynarco
Feb 14th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Fun first episode.

1)Will Francesca show us how to eat that rock?
2)Someone NEEDS to gif that facial expression from Brandon *dead*
3)Oy Francesca, what the hell? :tape: She should have just stayed low and avoided being a target, seriously. And I don't understand why Andrea's name came up out of NOWHERE - what? Francesca looked like the one to go given the amount of airtime
4)Eddie and Reynold :drool: Eddie is FOINE as a fireman :inlove: (Their edits are a bit portentous though)
5)I cannot see Brenda (poor lass she was so invisible this week), Brandon make the jury. The Marine, the bearded guy for the fans.

Vincey!
Feb 14th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Ok after this episode i realized i hate stackers like Dawn,Cochran,Corinne and Andrea, all wandering around RHAP in the past and somehow finished all voting together.+ Andrea was a pair with Phillip (relatively)in her season...You know how bad it is when Cochran was safe... SO i'm going to cheer for the outcast Eric and Brenda and 3 ladies from the Gota tribe Laura,Julia and Sherri :cheer:

It's because they know how the game is played and they've all been voted out about the same way (except for Malcolm) it was a question of loyalty and where their places were in that alliance. Obviously they are going to try to get rid of the people who think won't stay loyal to them. Cochran showed some kind of restriction in this episode but Fran was all on war against Phillip already. Reason why Andrea was in trouble is because she went to Phillip to talk about Fran trying to vote him off. Andrea put herself in big trouble playing both side already. I hope she'll get her shit together and stay with one side only until the merge. I still think the best bet would have been for her to ally with Brenda, Dawn and Erik...adding someone like Phillip or Cochran. Keeping Malcolm close as well. Allying with Corinne, Brandon AND Phillip/Cochran is really dangerous. Having more than one of those in your alliance is just too explosive.

delicatecutter
Feb 14th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Can I say how much I flove Brenda, the hottest woman to ever play this game? :inlove: I loved it when she showed Phillip how he could turn his head to see the ocean. So fucking adorable!!!! :hearts: :worship:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:28 PM
I think Brenda was incredibly disappointing in Nicaragua, but will root for her again here, in the hopes that she doesn't lame out again. Also, Erik and Malcolm, I guess. I like Dawn well enough, but maybe not well enough to actively root for her. There are several other people on this tribe that I don't hate, so things look ok in that regard.

The "fans" tribe seems pretty horrid overall, but I guess racecar girl is okay, and maybe beard guy. Eddie should not speak, ever.

delicatecutter
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:32 PM
It's pretty impressive that the fans were able to make fire without flint.

I still can't figure out why they decided to vote out Franny. Eliza and Russell totally hate Andrea and were/are ripping her to shreds on Twitter. :sobbing:

KournikovaFan91
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Francesca was a waste of a place and I have no idea what she was thinking getting so involved in Week 1. Should have let things sort themselves out and also should have buddied up with Philip and bit her tongue.

I'm hoping Philip doesn't make jury tbh, he's annoying and his Boston Rob references are too much :tape:

Eddie and Reynold act like they're fucking 14, pathetic that high school was the peak of their life :help: Malcolm broke a long line of hot dumb jocks who just team up with other lobotomised hotties, turns out Survivor went back to casting the Idiot Jock 101. Sorry but the fans aren't in anyway likable and I also doubt their "fan" status, only 1 or 2 seemed to know who most of the returning cast were.

Brandon's kinda got hot looking this season :help: :lol:

delicatecutter
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:46 PM

If you're into midgets with excessive tattoos. :tape:

KournikovaFan91
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:48 PM
The longer hair suits him and I think his right arm is a new tattoo which doesn't look as trampy as his other tatts.

delicatecutter
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Now that Reynold is a total ride, as they would say in Ireland. :hearts:

KournikovaFan91
Feb 14th, 2013, 06:50 PM
:lol: Yeah he is a ride, Eddie too they're just brain-dead narcissists.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 14th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Brandon does nothing for me at all, but I can see how if he weren't total trailer trash, he might not be bad looking. I get it.

delicatecutter
Feb 14th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I would totally have sex with Brenda.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 14th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Even I would have sex with Brenda. If she can go this season without reminding me of why I grew to be so irritated with her by the end of Nicaragua that is.

Blu€
Feb 14th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Yes, the "If I get voted out first again I will eat this rock" definitely spoiled the episode :lol::o
Really wanted Andrea gone, she didn't see that coming at all, Cochran/Dawn screwed everything :o

I'm hoping too that Philip doesn't get far again, I've had enough of him already. He's so tiresome.

Fans were meh, obviously rooting for the outsiders. That foursome seem dumb as hell however they might last long, the outside guys will probably play the "keep the tribe physically strong" card and probably pick the girls off.

Drake1980
Feb 15th, 2013, 12:28 AM
:lol: Yeah he is a ride, Eddie too they're just brain-dead narcissists.

:spit:

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2013, 02:51 AM
I want to be in the fire so as to be rescued by Eddie though :drool: Miam.

Yoncé
Feb 15th, 2013, 02:55 AM
I want to be in the fire so as to be rescued by Eddie though :drool: Miam.

Get in line bb :ras:

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Eddie appears to be vertically-challenged. :o

I'll take Reynold every day and twice on Sundays. :drool:

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Get in line bb :ras:

cannot spread more reps :sobbing:

Is Brenda half-Asian?

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:08 AM
I believe so.

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:12 AM
What a gorgeous lady. She should have won Miss Survivor (did she join though?)

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:18 AM
She will be eligible next year. No doubt she will make the Top 3! :cheer:

Ryan
Feb 15th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Stupid idea for them to bring Francesca back, honestly. They should have brought Holly back, or even one of Boston Rob's zombie girls. :shrug:

Fans are RIPE for being picked off, they're so vain. :lol: There's one blond chick who seems really aware of things and smart (not in the 4 click), so she'll probably be targeted quickly by the High School idiots, unfortunately.

Potential for a fun season though. Anyone mind recapping who voted for Andrea to go? Brandon, Fran, and Brenda? Hope Brenda can get on the right side of an alliance, and that Brandon goes ASAP. Shocker, him being intimidated by confident, pretty women. :yawn:

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Anyone mind recapping who voted for Andrea to go? Brandon, Fran, and Brenda? Hope Brenda can get on the right side of an alliance, and that Brandon goes ASAP. Shocker, him being intimidated by confident, pretty women. :yawn:

Brenda, Franny, Brandon, and Erik

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM
I love Holly. She should be back.

Ryan
Feb 15th, 2013, 03:09 PM
So the 6 for Fran were - Andrea, Dawn, Cochrane, Malcolm, Phillip and Corrinne. I can't see that being a solid alliance really...Erik and Brenda are both competent at challenges, so I'd hopefully expect Phillip to go next, but who knows.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Stupid idea for them to bring Francesca back, honestly. They should have brought Holly back, or even one of Boston Rob's zombie girls. :shrug:

Wasn't Andrea basically a Boston Rob zombie chick? I mean, I know there were whatever-the-other-ones-were-called, but she was barely better than they were. What I'm saying is that they already filled that quota.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM
So the 6 for Fran were - Andrea, Dawn, Cochrane, Malcolm, Phillip and Corrinne. I can't see that being a solid alliance really...Erik and Brenda are both competent at challenges, so I'd hopefully expect Phillip to go next, but who knows.
You would think, but if they were voting with challenges in mind, they would have kept Fran and gotten rid of Cochran.

Ryan
Feb 15th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Wasn't Andrea basically a Boston Rob zombie chick? I mean, I know there were whatever-the-other-ones-were-called, but she was barely better than they were. What I'm saying is that they already filled that quota.

Watch the season again, she wasn't at all. They voted her out earlier, and then she won her way back through the "Exile" challenges or whatever they were called. Rob didn't want her around.

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2013, 07:15 PM
All of the Ometepe 6 (Andrea, Grant, Natalie, Ashley, and Phillip) were Rob's Zombies. They all thought they were going to the end with him. He played a brilliant game that season.

Ryan
Feb 15th, 2013, 07:39 PM
:shrug: She was the least "zombie-like" of his tribe, which is why they dumped her, and why Rob didn't want her back at the end. I think she made herself enough of a competitor to not warrant being called a zombie.

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Ashley was just as competitive, if not more-so. :shrug: Obviously Rob didn't want to go to the end with either one of them because they very well may have beat him. Same with Grant. But he knew no one would vote for Natalie or Phillip. (Except for Ralph that is.)

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Watch the season again, she wasn't at all. They voted her out earlier, and then she won her way back through the "Exile" challenges or whatever they were called. Rob didn't want her around.
Rob is one of my favorite players ever, yet I will still not watch that season again. I don't think Andrea was as bad as say, Natalie, but that isn't saying much. She got brought back because she was pretty, not because she was a gamer. And that's fine, we all like pretty people. Maybe she'll be a gamer this time.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2013, 09:06 PM
:shrug: She was the least "zombie-like" of his tribe, which is why they dumped her, and why Rob didn't want her back at the end. I think she made herself enough of a competitor to not warrant being called a zombie.
I agree she was the "least zombie-like", but maintain that this is not saying much. Regardless, she's hardly the most questionable of the returnees, so I don't care.

Vincey!
Feb 15th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Rob is one of my favorite players ever, yet I will still not watch that season again. I don't think Andrea was as bad as say, Natalie, but that isn't saying much. She got brought back because she was pretty, not because she was a gamer. And that's fine, we all like pretty people. Maybe she'll be a gamer this time.

Andrea was kept for a long time because they stopped losing and she was somewhat close to Nathalie and Ashley and Rob didn't want to go on their wrong side. She won her way back through the redemption challenge and that alone is good enough to have her back a second time around. She didn't make much moves but she had options, the same think couldn't have been said for the other members of her tribe.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I think that having options but instead agreeing to let Rob win is probably worse than simply letting Rob win.

Anyway, again, I really have no problem with Andrea. She is not the worst person they brought back. I wish people would stop making me argue that she wasn't that great. For her season, she wasn't bad. The End, basically.

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Wasn't Andrea basically a Boston Rob zombie chick? I mean, I know there were whatever-the-other-ones-were-called, but she was barely better than they were. What I'm saying is that they already filled that quota. In Andreas defence I dont think she had much choice, that season was perfectly set up for a BRob win. +If she targeted Rob chances are she would not come back for FVF

KournikovaFan91
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Rob should have been credited as a producer the whole season was a set up from Day One :rolleyes:

petey_pan
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Rob should have been credited as a producer the whole season was a set up from Day One :rolleyes:

Yes!

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:57 AM
I think I'm going to keep my new avy until Queen Brenda is voted out or (hopefully) wins. :cheer:

Say what you will about RI but Rob played a perfect game. FWIW I think he would have been just as successful if he had been placed on Zapatera. He's a natural-born leader who is very persuasive and charismatic. There's a reason he got rid of Franny and Kristina right off the bat--they were the ones who would have targeted him. And then he found the HII, which definitely gave him an advantage. And also, I think there's a reason Ashley, Andrea, and Grant wanted to have him at the end. They probably would have beaten him.

Drake1980
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:59 AM

:spit:

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 03:57 AM
I think I'm going to keep my new avy until Queen Brenda is voted out or (hopefully) wins. :cheer:

Say what you will about RI but Rob played a perfect game. FWIW I think he would have been just as successful if he had been placed on Zapatera. He's a natural-born leader who is very persuasive and charismatic. There's a reason he got rid of Franny and Kristina right off the bat--they were the ones who would have targeted him. And then he found the HII, which definitely gave him an advantage. And also, I think there's a reason Ashley, Andrea, and Grant wanted to have him at the end. They probably would have beaten him.

The whole cast was set up for BRob, they didn't know where he would end up on. I dont disagree about being a natural born leader, its a fact afterall that he was in control of every tribe he started on at the start of the game. However I also think they've always brought back bad players, most of the time. But then its a show, and they bring whoever they think will give them the best ratings.

Mynarco
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:04 AM

Thank you. And Ashley and Natalie should be banned from coming back - not that they would be invited in the first place.

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Ashley played a strong game. Not that I would expect any of the misogynists around here to give her any credit.

Drake1980
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Wish Colton was back :oh:

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:23 AM

Moi aussi. He made good TV. He did recently kill it on Survivor Jeopardy though. And he did a Caramoan preview podcast with Rob Cesternino.

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:24 AM
RAtings seem to have hit a new time low, not surprised, and expected that. I think the Fvf is a bad idea as a whole, just bring back all stars. Anyway from the top of my head, would have rather seen: Holly, Stephanie V, Abi, Shane Powers ( But he may now be too far back for fvf). Anyone rather then Phillip, Cochran, Fran, and Icecream scooper guy.

Vincey!
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Ashley played a strong game. Not that I would expect any of the misogynists around here to give her any credit.

Ashley started to play really late in the game. She was only relevant at the end in the final 5 or 4 but before that she did nothing impressive. I do think she'd deserve a second chance but she didnt play that much of a strong game, not any better than Andrea. We can say she showed a glimpse of what she could have done. Certainly better than Nathalie tho.
PLease noooo but I sense he will anyway, if he does, I want him to be the first one out after the merge. I want to see his bitchy comment on the jury but nothing more lol.

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:29 AM

Please no, I stopped watching s24 because of his comments. Unless his the first boot i dont want to see him again.

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Ashley started to play really late in the game. She was only relevant at the end in the final 5 or 4 but before that she did nothing impressive. I do think she'd deserve a second chance but she didnt play that much of a strong game, not any better than Andrea. We can say she showed a glimpse of what she could have done. Certainly better than Nathalie tho.

It's called editing. They gave Ashley the spoiled princess bitch edit because a) she didn't win and b) she was Rob's biggest competition at the end and they wanted to make her as unlikable as possible in order to make him even more sympathetic. But I have no doubt she played a strong game. Her edit would have been completely different had she won that last immunity challenge.

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:37 AM
It's called editing. They gave Ashley the spoiled princess bitch edit because a) she didn't win and b) she was Rob's biggest competition at the end and they wanted to make her as unlikable as possible in order to make him even more sympathetic. But I have no doubt she played a strong game. Her edit would have been completely different had she won that last immunity challenge.

this.

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:42 AM
And Andrea got a really good edit because a) she wound up winning Redemption Island b) she had a showmance of sorts with Matt and wound up "betraying" him by voting him out. Jeff Probst cares more about "characters" and "stories" than about actual strategy or gameplay. He also seems to have some kind of hard-on for Andrea. We could tell even back on RI that it was a given she would be back.

It's interesting as I'm thinking about this now. During RI, I liked Andrea a lot and really didn't like Ashley at all and was irritated she made it as far as she did. But 90% of that is what the editors chose to show us and the narrative they wanted to create. In the post-game interviews Ashley came across just fine. This season, many Survivors (inside and outside the game) are sour on Andrea but we really haven't seen why. I would like to see more of that and hopefully we will in the upcoming episodes.

Editing on this show is so important. Malcolm even said he was surprised by his hero edit from last season. He said plenty of snarky and mean things in his confessionals but they just never showed them.

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:49 AM
And Andrea got a really good edit because a) she wound up winning Redemption Island b) she had a showmance of sorts with Matt and wound up "betraying" him by voting him out. Jeff Probst cares more about "characters" and "stories" than about actual strategy or gameplay. He also seems to have some kind of hard-on for Andrea. We could tell even back on RI that it was a given she would be back.

Ashley seemed to also be the one more liked by the jury, then Andrea.

Brenda, and Andrea seemed the most obvious returnees by edit. Surprised they put Dawn over Jane/Holly. But its clear they've got a hard on for Cochran this time around, so have given him 4 allies right off the bat.

Dont know why they like Cochran though. Made him out to be the victim in his original season, like he was bullied. Still cracks me up.

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Ashley seemed to also be the one more liked by the jury, then Andrea.

Brenda, and Andrea seemed the most obvious returnees by edit. Surprised they put Dawn over Jane/Holly. But its clear they've got a hard on for Cochran this time around, so have given him 4 allies right off the bat.

Dont know why they like Cochran though. Made him out to be the victim in his original season, like he was bullied. Still cracks me up.

Yep. Cochran even commented how surprised he is to be much more well-received than the last time. Well, no shit Sherlock. They've stacked your tribe with people who are sympathetic to you. :rolleyes: God how I miss Whitney and her classic, "You DISGUST ME!" BTW she and Keith got engaged! :cheer:

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Yep. Cochran even commented how surprised he is to be much more well-received than the last time. Well, no shit Sherlock. They've stacked your tribe with people who are sympathetic to you. :rolleyes: God how I miss Whitney and her classic, "You DISGUST ME!" BTW she and Keith got engaged! :cheer:

Lol, how many survivor couples is that now?

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Quite a few! Rob and Amber. Africa Kim and Amazon Alex. Jenna and Ethan. China's Jaime and Erik. Now Whitney and Keith. No one seems to know if Stephen and Courtney are still dating or not. But I did hear that Todd and Spencer broke up. :sad:

Vincey!
Feb 16th, 2013, 06:47 AM

Oh I agree they didn't really give her good edits showcasing her potential game. On the other hand you can't assume she had a strong game all along either since they didn't show that, unless you were on the island with them you can't know what she really did beside what they've shown. Andrea may have had a good edit but all they showed really happened. It's sad that she's so unsure and paranoid cuz she'd be a goat player. Brenda got really good edit despite doing nothing on her season and everyone sees her as a threat even in this season. I was surprised to see a fan (I think the race drive girl) saying that Brenda was really dangerous when they didn't say much about the others despite her early exit. Clearly how long you last is not the only criteria to give you good or bad edit.

wtftennis
Feb 16th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Oh I agree they didn't really give her good edits showcasing her potential game. On the other hand you can't assume she had a strong game all along either since they didn't show that, unless you were on the island with them you can't know what she really did beside what they've shown. Andrea may have had a good edit but all they showed really happened. It's sad that she's so unsure and paranoid cuz she'd be a goat player. Brenda got really good edit despite doing nothing on her season and everyone sees her as a threat even in this season. I was surprised to see a fan (I think the race drive girl) saying that Brenda was really dangerous when they didn't say much about the others despite her early exit. Clearly how long you last is not the only criteria to give you good or bad edit.

Thats editing as well, im sure they said things about the others as well, but wasnt relevant to the audience. We may have supposed to heard the word 'dangerous' for a reason, so that might come out later on.

I'd disagree about Brenda doing nothing on her season. I think she actually did too much which helped her get a spot on fvf and ofc voted out of nicaragua lol.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 16th, 2013, 11:20 AM
I don't give her any credit because even after seeing a photo of her I do not remember who she was. I remembered who Andrea was.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 16th, 2013, 11:21 AM
In Andreas defence I dont think she had much choice, that season was perfectly set up for a BRob win. +If she targeted Rob chances are she would not come back for FVF

Did Fran not target Rob? This part I might not be remembering correctly, but I thought that she and the other lady hinted at voting Rob and that is why they were on the outs. Maybe not.

Mistress of Evil
Feb 16th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Sexual Goddess Brenda :hearts: How come someone can be so fucking flawless & beautiful?
Andrea was being sloppy; good to see her stay, though.
Once again we have another 2-3 douchebags and it ain't editing; they clearly are.
Somebody is already getting half of the air time :o

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9tiq8NCCK1qlstado1_500.gif

jrollaneres25
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:06 PM

Speaking of pretty people, and I've said this time and time again: It seems like they go out there way to cast white hotties, but blacks are either just a pick out of a hat or they try to cast a black that is stereotypical or those who will stir mess(head cases). That really, REALLY bothers me. With the exception of James(Buttaface) and Albert(not sure he was black), I am always disappointed in the casting and lack of casting of blacks. There are waaay too many whites in every season and some of them are always hand picked from modeling agencies.

Every Season.....:o

dqfyy72ruOc

jrollaneres25
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:08 PM

I haven't picked who I cant to win yet, but when I do I'll change my Avi as well:)

jrollaneres25
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:09 PM

:lol:

Wish we had Colton and NaOnka back. :eek:

Prizeidiot
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Hahahaha, I wanted to see Fran eat the rock. Surely, being the first vote last time, she had to take the Sandra approach of "anyone but me" rather than trying to make a move straight away.

I like Reynold's "I'll play it a bit cool so no one knows we're aligned", then cuddling with Allie during the night. He sounded reasonably smart until that happened, and he also joined the high school cool kids alliance.

Of the new players, Laura was probably the only one who impressed given that she made some pretty smart comments on the raft before the game even started, and noting that the two people cuddling was bad news.

Vincey!
Feb 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Thats editing as well, im sure they said things about the others as well, but wasnt relevant to the audience. We may have supposed to heard the word 'dangerous' for a reason, so that might come out later on.

I'd disagree about Brenda doing nothing on her season. I think she actually did too much which helped her get a spot on fvf and ofc voted out of nicaragua lol.
She had potential, but in fact she didn't do much cuz she didn't last long. My point was the edit help/may put one player look better than another on purpose but they don't control their actions. Despite being outed early, Brenda got good edits cuz she actually tried moves all along. Something Ashley hadn't been shown to be doing, therefore why I don't think she was a great player all along. Her edit showed that she was dangerous cuz she was indeed dangerous. The edit show what's good for the show but they don't really lie either, they may push it but it's pushing even more to claim that they edit the show to build or destroy certain player games.

Did Fran not target Rob? This part I might not be remembering correctly, but I thought that she and the other lady hinted at voting Rob and that is why they were on the outs. Maybe not.
Yep she did and it's why she was voted out, same reason why she was voted out this time around, she targeted Phillip too early.

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Speaking of pretty people, and I've said this time and time again: It seems like they go out there way to cast white hotties, but blacks are either just a pick out of a hat or they try to cast a black that is stereotypical or those who will stir mess(head cases). That really, REALLY bothers me. With the exception of James(Buttaface) and Albert(not sure he was black), I am always disappointed in the casting and lack of casting of blacks. There are waaay too many whites in every season and some of them are always hand picked from modeling agencies.

Every Season.....:o

There have been several black players that have done well. Earl and Vecepia won and Cirie is widely considered one of the best players to never win. Also Cassandra, Dreamz, and Sabrina all made the Final 3.

I think they have also cast some pretty good-looking black people like Candace from Tocantins and Yazmin from Samoa. Jaison was pretty easy on the eyes also.

KournikovaFan91
Feb 16th, 2013, 03:42 PM
I kinda see his point where are the black male models/VIP cocktail waitresses we're so used to seeing white versions of on CBS shows.

At least though by not just casting hot black people the black contests come across as more intelligent than the idiot white hotties CBS force on us :facepalm:

BlueTrees
Feb 16th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Albert is Cuban. He was cute :p

jrollaneres25
Feb 17th, 2013, 04:48 AM
There have been several black players that have done well. Earl and Vecepia won and Cirie is widely considered one of the best players to never win. Also Cassandra, Dreamz, and Sabrina all made the Final 3.

Missed my whole entire point Wally :sad:

jrollaneres25
Feb 17th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Albert is Cuban. He was cute :p

http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk340/slanche/SurvivorSP/Albert_rope.gif

Yoncé
Feb 17th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Albert :drool:

JJ Expres
Feb 17th, 2013, 07:41 PM
EzYlyWl0e2g

Cochran :spit:
"Oh wow Corinne has a conscience" :D :D

delicatecutter
Feb 17th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Albert's bulge. :drool:

Mistress of Evil
Feb 17th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Did you watch Queen Parvati's show? :hearts: She is a natural. :inlove: Cochran is her pick for the win and she ain't really sold out on being on the show again. :sad:

gfP828N-4hM

JJ Expres
Feb 17th, 2013, 09:43 PM
OMG Parvati>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bill
She really was great :D :D

petey_pan
Feb 17th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Did you watch Queen Parvati's show? :hearts: She is a natural. :inlove: Cochran is her pick for the win and she ain't really sold out on being on the show again. :sad:

gfP828N-4hM

My idol :worship: she did great!

Vincey!
Feb 17th, 2013, 10:05 PM
I don't get how someone could pick on Cochran to win this. Even if he'd get to the final I'm pretty sure nobody would vote for him, at least not enough to give him the title. It goes the same way for Phillip and Brandon. Those are "dead" weight if they'd be to reach to final. I love Pavarti but I really don't understand her logic if she roots for him, unless she knows things we don't lol

KournikovaFan91
Feb 17th, 2013, 10:40 PM
I felt such sexual tension in that video :lol:

wtftennis
Feb 18th, 2013, 07:29 AM
I don't get how someone could pick on Cochran to win this. Even if he'd get to the final I'm pretty sure nobody would vote for him, at least not enough to give him the title. It goes the same way for Phillip and Brandon. Those are "dead" weight if they'd be to reach to final. I love Pavarti but I really don't understand her logic if she roots for him, unless she knows things we don't lol You just need a cast that likes you to win. Luckily he got it, his not the target, and has a great chance that the jury will vote his way. In his original season he unfortunately didnt get that, as he was not the cool kid in his tribe, and the other tribe just used him, Sophie called him an idiot or something like that and now makes me wonder why she wasnt chosen for fvf. lol. Or maybe shes not not a pretty girl, like Brenda, Andrea.

Vincey!
Feb 18th, 2013, 02:23 PM
You just need a cast that likes you to win. Luckily he got it, his not the target, and has a great chance that the jury will vote his way. In his original season he unfortunately didnt get that, as he was not the cool kid in his tribe, and the other tribe just used him, Sophie called him an idiot or something like that and now makes me wonder why she wasnt chosen for fvf. lol. Or maybe shes not not a pretty girl, like Brenda, Andrea.

Well he is liked for now but I'm sure he'll do annoying things by the end of the season. He doesn't bring anything to the tribe as for now and I can't see him doing that later either. favourites know that the most important thing is the social game so of course they are not going to discriminate him, specially not the first few days lol. As for Sophie, I think that since she won they didn't want her back, there's no favourite that has came back that has already won the game. They haven't brought back a player who has won the game before since Heroes vs Vilains where it was an ALL-Stars edition.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 18th, 2013, 07:38 PM
You just need a cast that likes you to win. Luckily he got it, his not the target, and has a great chance that the jury will vote his way. In his original season he unfortunately didnt get that, as he was not the cool kid in his tribe, and the other tribe just used him, Sophie called him an idiot or something like that and now makes me wonder why she wasnt chosen for fvf. lol. Or maybe shes not not a pretty girl, like Brenda, Andrea.
She won and otherwise seems to be fairly good at life, but it's important that we point out that Sophie was not as beautiful as other girls, because nobody's been a total misogynist for like, a whole page now.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 18th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Has Francesca eaten a rock yet?
I want to see this :p

Vincey!
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Has Francesca eaten a rock yet?
I want to see this :p

I'm counting on the Reunion show to show that :):devil:

NeeemZ
Feb 19th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Was Sophie even a popular winner? I've always felt that she's been one of the least liked winners from the last few seasons.

wtftennis
Feb 19th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Was Sophie even a popular winner? I've always felt that she's been one of the least liked winners from the last few seasons.
Say shit about producers favourites you get a shit edit. + she owned coach and ozzy

Daniela-Is-Mine
Feb 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Sophie was a brilliant player. In all aspects of the game. Shame she got an average edit.

Ryan
Feb 19th, 2013, 07:33 PM
To be fair, we saw a really awful side of Sophie in the final episodes, making it more interesting about who would go home. I think they kept her edit fairly neutral aside from that one bad blip; clearly they had bratty material to work with. She played a phenomenal game, I just don't think she was especially personable (nothing wrong w that, not everyone has to be a bubbly religious blonde).

Vincey!
Feb 19th, 2013, 07:55 PM
yes I think Sophie was a great player, she played a awesome game strategically but her personality was a bit boring borderline offensive. They've always tried to edit their winner as a "good" person, as a likeable one. Boston's Rob edits were showing some bad sides when he played the game the first few times, but when he won the game his edit was pretty much all impressive display, respectful game and good personality.

jrollaneres25
Feb 19th, 2013, 11:14 PM
What about Sandra?? :unsure:

JJ Expres
Feb 19th, 2013, 11:31 PM
What about Sandra?? :unsure:

if you are asking about her edit:
I think they have a problem portraying under the radar players who were not in the dominant alliance(+you had russell and fairplay in her seasons, really "unique" characters so they got all the air time):shrug:IMO every episode should be 60 min so everyone can get some air time..

wtftennis
Feb 20th, 2013, 12:05 AM
To be fair, we saw a really awful side of Sophie in the final episodes, making it more interesting about who would go home. I think they kept her edit fairly neutral aside from that one bad blip; clearly they had bratty material to work with. She played a phenomenal game, I just don't think she was especially personable (nothing wrong w that, not everyone has to be a bubbly religious blonde).

Winners seem to have been given the right to a 'great' edit in the past. Not sure if they are now trying to give more suspense and therefore not as obvious or just dont like the winners now. E.g That blonde chick that won s19, did nothing and got a good edit "omg I killed a rat".

If a remember correctly Sophie didnt even get that much confessionals not to mention winners edit. It was shown like Coach was pulling all the strings in the alliance, Sophie didnt seem to get much credit. It was a boring season anyway, but maybe Sophie has a chance in an upcoming allstars. (they usually have more men allstar material then women, so she has a shot)

Vefci Y
Feb 20th, 2013, 04:43 AM
I'm counting on the Reunion show to show that :):devil:

She said if they found that rock,she`ll eat it,on her interview with Parvati

Vincey!
Feb 20th, 2013, 05:50 AM
She said if they found that rock,she`ll eat it,on her interview with Parvati

Ah! I bet they'll do anything they can to find it now :P I wanna see that! (of course she won't EAT it but it'd be funny to see what she'd say lol)

Dani12
Feb 20th, 2013, 06:34 AM
I think we need to let the rock thing go :lol:

Ryan
Feb 21st, 2013, 12:43 AM
The "Pretty People" on the Fan Tribe are AWFUL.

Ryan
Feb 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM
Suck it. :lol:

Ryan
Feb 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM
Laura is ridiculously smart. I like her.

Vincey!
Feb 21st, 2013, 01:07 AM
Brandon started like an stupid asshole. Damn this boy is crazy and for once I agree with Cochran, he sounds like a murderer and a sociopath. Special Agent Pink Panties (phillip) shows his craziness again, uh I have such an annoying feeling he'll stay for a while!

Another great Immunity Challenge well organized! Really impressive! The Favorites really planned their challenge perfectly. Andrea/Brenda/Erik did SOOO well in the first part, that was yummage! Cochran was so fucking laughable pulling that rope loll. Again Malcolm did really well until he was left with one more ring to do then he choked lol. Good thing they managed to win tho!

That TC was chaotic. That Shamar guy is annoying the hell out of me, he's such a annoying brat. He's a big 300lbs army guy who act like a 12 years old pre teen bully. He should have been going home! Stupidest move of the day tho, Reynolds having tight pants and showing off a nice idol bulge. Obviously someone would notice. Good move tho to not play it. Sherri has a great strategy tho, keeping close to Shamar but still be distant at the same time, she might well go far if she keeps him as her "Philip" as she said. It's annoying tho that everyoen is copying Boston Rob's game as if he was the only one that has ever played a good game. With Philip quoting him way too often, it's so annoying. I feel sorry for Allie cuz it was Shamar who is hurting the tribe more but oh well they seem like they'll pay for that in the next few days. Hopefully they also show Brandon going crazy but it's gonna end up like one of his other bipolar moment lol.

And yes i'm liking Laura more and more now, hopefully she'll find a way to counter Sherri's plan to keep Shamar for too long.

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2013, 03:28 AM
Laura:hearts:

Dawn :rolleyes:

jrollaneres25
Feb 21st, 2013, 06:09 AM
First off, so glad that Shamar is still there. He has a lot of brains, but again, this show gives blacks the slimmest of chances in playing the game. It's just ridiculous to watch and have to pull for your race bc you know exactly what they are going through instead of just watching the show and being generally entertained.

Loving that Sherri is batting for Shamar. I actually really, REALLY like her:hearts:

So glad that they allowed Phillip to toss the rings instead of Malcolm. Who keeps putting him in target challenges? That's totally not his strength.

Overall, great episode, though I didn't really see much of Brenda or Cochran at all:sad:

Temperenka
Feb 21st, 2013, 06:19 AM
Really happy that Allie left. Those 4 were so stupid to exclude themselves and think they could get away with it. Especially the girls who are so expendable at this point in the game.

Not much Brenda airtime :( :sad:

I like Laura too. I hope she can go far... but for some reason I think she'll get screwed.

Dani12
Feb 21st, 2013, 07:38 AM
Sherri will probably have to let Shamar go at some stage, I know she wants to take him to the end as an easy beat but if the whole tribe is going to want him out then she might have a hard time convincing them otherwise...and if she pushes too hard to keep him in they'll probably catch on to what she is doing.

I like that Brenda is keeping low though, for me she is doing the right thing...people at the beggining of the game were talking about how dangerous she is and how big of a threat she is but her keeping low has sort of stemmed the tide on that front a bit.

Not much else to report on, lots of sitting ducks already. Lots of people that I have already ruled out to win.

Drake1980
Feb 21st, 2013, 07:56 AM
So happy with tonights results. I really like Shamar! I liked Brandon,until tonight,he might be a little scary!

Prizeidiot
Feb 21st, 2013, 08:51 AM
Eddie and Hope strike me as pretty dumb, but I think Reynold actually knows how to play the game pretty well, but just made the critical error of putting himself so clearly in an alliance of 4 and excluding everyone else. Pretty disappointing especially as one of the first things he said last week was about how important is was to make sure people didn't see him and Allie as being too close.

I think Shamar's in pretty big trouble. He's making himself stand out pretty early, but isn't really doing much in terms of strategy, and I can't work out who he's actually aligned with.

Laura was the main person who impressed me last week, and she did so again this week.

Favourite's tribe is a freakshow. Believe it or not, I'm rooting for Cochran and Erik :p

Prizeidiot
Feb 21st, 2013, 09:15 AM
Also, saw this quote from an interview with Francesca. I'm not sure it's really that funny, but I laughed when I read it.

Your tribe was sort of full of misfits.
"It was. I looked around at my tribe before the season started and I was terrified the name of the season was going to be "Survivor: Douchebag Island." It was only after I saw the logo on the helicopter that said "Fans vs. Favorites" that I breathed a sigh of relief"

jack21
Feb 21st, 2013, 01:23 PM
Happy that the alliance of four were broken up, although I would have liked the other girl to go instead of Ali. I hope that Shamar realises that he is in quite a good spot with his alliance of 6 and tries to tone it down a bit but I can't really see that happening. I think he'll be in trouble if they lose the immunity challenge next week.

The the favourites were pretty dull this week, even Brandon's crazy mood swings amounted to nothing. I have to say that they seem to be working really well together in challenges and I think that the fans might be in a bit of trouble for future challenges. Despite Dawn's little breakdown at the start of the episode I think that she's looking really strong this season, one of my picks to go far.

Ryan
Feb 21st, 2013, 01:55 PM
I like Shamar in his confessionals, but in camp life he comes across as a prick. I really hope most of it is him "hamming it up" like Sherri's been encouraging. Sherri and Laura are my favourites on the fans.

I like that Brenda and Andrea are keeping a low profile for now. I think the Faves HAVE to get rid of Brandon, he's insane.

JJ Expres
Feb 21st, 2013, 02:33 PM
Micheal and Matt made a wise decision to go with the girls, since they would've been 5th and 6th in that alliance with 2 strong males ahead of them as well. Brandon and Phillip plz just go home, you are taking air time from people who actually have something smart and funny to say..

Just 8.94 million people watched the premiere... Philippines 11.37 ... One World 10.79... South Pacific 10.79... I think people feel cheated with this season...

Crazy Canuck
Feb 21st, 2013, 07:21 PM
Eddie and Hope strike me as pretty dumb, but I think Reynold actually knows how to play the game pretty well, but just made the critical error of putting himself so clearly in an alliance of 4 and excluding everyone else. Pretty disappointing especially as one of the first things he said last week was about how important is was to make sure people didn't see him and Allie as being too close.

I think Shamar's in pretty big trouble. He's making himself stand out pretty early, but isn't really doing much in terms of strategy, and I can't work out who he's actually aligned with.

Laura was the main person who impressed me last week, and she did so again this week.

Favourite's tribe is a freakshow. Believe it or not, I'm rooting for Cochran and Erik :p
Cochran, Erik, Brenda and Dawn, I guess. And Sherry on the fans tribe.

Blu€
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:44 AM
Good that Sherri convinced them to keep Shamar, though he needs to tone it down or he will eventually get screwed. Keeping those 4 together would have been beyond stupid. I don't know why ?girl? revealed at TC that Reynold had the HII, it will be more difficult to blindside him now :o

Brandon is quite bipolar but he was right, voting out Francesca first again was mean, especially considering that apparently Cochran & Francesca are/were good friends outside.
My eyes roll every time Phillip talks :rolleyes:

Vincey!
Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:33 AM
Brandon was right in the fact that voting out Francesca first again may be harsh, but it's not like if she didn't put herself forward. I mean she put herself in danger by targeting Phillip so soon and so strongly and that after telling him she would not go after him. She knew she was not necessarily a threat but she had to get Phillip on her back and play hard right on the first day. So yes, it was harsh that she got voted out first twice but she basically put her own neck on the chopping block and handed the machete to Phillip to sacrifice her. I dislike Phillip but from his point of view it was the obvious choice, she just gave him the excuse to satisfy his own little vendetta. I believe he had in mind to get rid of her no matter what but she just helped him convince everyone else lol

Vefci Y
Feb 22nd, 2013, 02:55 AM
I love Sherri and Laura!:hearts::hearts:

KournikovaFan91
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:16 PM
The popular crew brought this on themselves, by being so clearly defined they screwed any chance of tribe unity. Eddie is clearly as dumb as a pile of rocks.

Sherri is my fave fan :hearts: Others are only so-so.

I feel Brenda has a long run only cause she hasn't gotten tons of airtime yet, seems they might be saving her confessionals. Andrea in week 1 showed how idiotic the Boston Rob cast was so I wouldn't mind seeing her go soon.

Philip is too much :facepalm:

petey_pan
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
The popular crew brought this on themselves, by being so clearly defined they screwed any chance of tribe unity. Eddie is clearly as dumb as a pile of rocks.

Sherri is my fave fan :hearts: Others are only so-so.

I feel Brenda has a long run only cause she hasn't gotten tons of airtime yet, seems they might be saving her confessionals. Andrea in week 1 showed how idiotic the Boston Rob cast was so I wouldn't mind seeing her go soon.

Philip is too much :facepalm:

Yes they did bring it on themselves. I quite liked Allie though I wish they'd voted off Hope she is so bland. But Allie was the bigger threat so I get it. I like Sherrie too :yeah: I feel like the fans are going to totally fall apart now though :hysteric: I just want Brenda to smash this season like Parvarti did, I know she's got it in her!!!

jrollaneres25
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/WUb6nQ.gif

petey_pan
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:49 PM

:inlove:

Blu€
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:50 PM
Brandon was right in the fact that voting out Francesca first again may be harsh, but it's not like if she didn't put herself forward. I mean she put herself in danger by targeting Phillip so soon and so strongly and that after telling him she would not go after him. She knew she was not necessarily a threat but she had to get Phillip on her back and play hard right on the first day. So yes, it was harsh that she got voted out first twice but she basically put her own neck on the chopping block and handed the machete to Phillip to sacrifice her. I dislike Phillip but from his point of view it was the obvious choice, she just gave him the excuse to satisfy his own little vendetta. I believe he had in mind to get rid of her no matter what but she just helped him convince everyone else lol

I think she ended up targeting Phillip just because she had no other choice, she approached him and played it cool but he was like whatever, I don't like you. So she obviously knew he was going to target her as soon as possible. So when they lost the challenge, who could she target? Cochran who she thought was her close friend? No other options, really. She should have let others point fingers but I guess she was confident that Cochran and Dawn wouldn't betray her.

Vincey!
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
I think she ended up targeting Phillip just because she had no other choice, she approached him and played it cool but he was like whatever, I don't like you. So she obviously knew he was going to target her as soon as possible. So when they lost the challenge, who could she target? Cochran who she thought was her close friend? No other options, really. She should have let others point fingers but I guess she was confident that Cochran and Dawn wouldn't betray her.

Oh yes I know that she knew Phillip didn't like her and would probably vote her out first. But it's not by targeting him back that would save her. She should have tried to target someone else that was outside her "alliance" and convince people that if Phillip was targeting her it wasn't for the game etc...it might just ended up that people would have actually voted Phillip out cuz they'd realize he simply wanna control the game too much. I mean clearly she got involved way too early and it just doesn't match up with her saying she would not be a target. If you think you won't be a target don't make yourself be one.

Uranium
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:48 PM

:inlove:

Brenda + Andrea in Final 2 please.

And ew at the Sherri and Shamar love. Shamar was a useless, sleeping mess before Sherri told him to continue like that. He is so wasteful.

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
Brenda looks like Pocahontas in that gif. :inlove: Now it just needs a BYE BITCH on it.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:48 PM
omg. Brendon frightens me, I swear he's bipolar..... extremely unstable

jrollaneres25
Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:46 AM
http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/mVdPG2.gif

jrollaneres25
Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:46 AM
^^ My Fave Gif Of All-Time! :worship:

Trust me when I say I'll be using this gif VERY OFTEN :hearts: :lol:

Mynarco
Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:38 AM
I know what Sherri is thinking here but GOOD LORD can she PLEASE control Shamar? His behaviour this week was REPULSIVE

Sherri can go FAR now.

No Eddie's confessional this week :tears:

jrollaneres25
Feb 24th, 2013, 02:12 AM
First off, can someone make a gif. of one of Brandon's facial expressions during tribal council? :lol:

Fun first episode.

2)Someone NEEDS to gif that facial expression from Brandon *dead*

http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/mVdPG2.gif

:spit::haha::bowdown::worship:

Mynarco
Feb 24th, 2013, 04:37 AM
This is AMAZING

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 28th, 2013, 12:20 AM
You want to quit because you're not happy???
GTFO Shamar

Then he goes back and says he's staying like he's doing every1 a favour?

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 28th, 2013, 12:56 AM
So if Hope had voted for Eddie to go home like Shamar told her to, she would have stayed?

Vincey!
Feb 28th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Alright so first of, Brandon is an idiot, how could he pee in the rice or burn down the shelter if they would vote you out? You would be OUT therefore not in camp…lol and unless you know the future they probably won’t tell you that you’re going before you’re gone lol. I like that Andrea is seein things and careful but it’s a bit early to try to scramble and allying with Brandon (can’t keep a secret) is not really a smart move.

Favourites were average on the challenge and I couldn’t believe how long they kept with the same thrower even tho they had trouble. Same goes with the fans, who lost because of that tbh. I’m really liking all the challenges this season so far tho ;) oh and Cochran swimming was hilarious.

Shamar is such a petulant child tho, and Sherri sized him perfectly. He’s like a troubled teenagers. Also has he seriously thought about quitting the game? THAT is not a real fans. Then he back tracked himself and make him sound like a hero? This guy has some serious issues. He sounds like a cocky ignorant guy that just don’t really understand what he’s saying. He should have been going tonight, specially after raging at almost everyone and almost telling the plan to Hope entirely.

Julia laura was smart tho to go to Reynolds and pretend to vote for Shamar, that surely make them feel comfortable and avoided them from scrambling.

delicatecutter
Feb 28th, 2013, 01:48 AM
That was Laura who did that. She's quite the crafty player. Sherri is totally running the Fans tribe though, and it is so refreshing to watch. :hearts:

Loved the episode. And I think this was the first re-vote since Samoa? Or did they have to re-vote when Cochran flipped in South Pacific? In any case, a 3-3-3 tie is v unique!

Andrea is kind of getting a bitch edit, huh? Targeting Corinne for no real reason? Really? MEOW! Queen Brenda remains invisible. :(

Reynold is basically my dream man. God, he's so dreamy. :inlove:

jrollaneres25
Feb 28th, 2013, 06:50 AM
If hope would have listened to Shamar, she would still be in the game....:sad:

She opened her mouth and now she's gone.

http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/IFGphB.gif

Sherri is running the game:hearts:

Shamar should pike down for the rest of the season. When he smiles and relates, he's a joy, but when he get's angry Damn I WANT HIM GONE!:o

Favorites are sitting pretty, especially Brenda:drool:

http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/hOBFgU.gif

tonythetiger
Feb 28th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Sometimes I wonder if the editors are doing a disservice to the black people on survivor or if the producers go out of their way to find those who are idiots. Has Shamar ever watched a single episode of survivor? Does he realize he's in a game to win money? Has he ever been around white people before? I think the answer is no to all of those questions.

wtftennis
Feb 28th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Sometimes I wonder if the editors are doing a disservice to the black people on survivor or if the producers go out of their way to find those who are idiots. Has Shamar ever watched a single episode of survivor? Does he realize he's in a game to win money? Has he ever been around white people before? I think the answer is no to all of those questions.

Yep always like to bring that angry black stereotype. Guess they dont want someone boring like vecepia or Fiji king to come back.

jrollaneres25
Feb 28th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Or maybe they should think about casting more than 1 black person to a tribe. Far too many whites. Far too many :o

Prizeidiot
Feb 28th, 2013, 02:23 PM

Well it's interesting, someone asked Jeff about the casting Shamar, and his response was that they thought the guy would actually be a hero, being an Iraq veteran and the whole march on wallstreet thing. I guess we could all have predicted that he might be an angry dude, but the lazy thing probably took everyone by surprise.

I still can't stand Shamar. Reynold was stupid to throw a hissy fit and his revenge of the nerds line says a lot about his ego. I also feel like the edit this week was kind of hinting that Laura's challenge weakness is going to be an issue down the line.

I also just realized how good looking Hope was, when she got voted out. Sad to see her go :p

Vincey!
Feb 28th, 2013, 02:30 PM
If hope would have listened to Shamar, she would still be in the game....:sad:

She opened her mouth and now she's gone.

http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/IFGphB.gif

Sherri is running the game:hearts:

Shamar should pike down for the rest of the season. When he smiles and relates, he's a joy, but when he get's angry Damn I WANT HIM GONE!:o

Favorites are sitting pretty, especially Brenda:drool:

http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/hOBFgU.gif

Hope probably opened her mouth about Shamar to through him under the bus, hoping for people to vote for him instead of her and Eddie. She would have saved her butt and Eddie's butt. Laura told them they would all vote Shamar so if she would have voted for Eddie, that plan may not have worked. Sherri is definitely running this even if Laura is thinking hard and trying to shake things up. Unless Sherri is stopped by someone soon she'll take Shamar with her until the end and whoeven she wants. Unless the Favourites outnumbered them. Sherri told Shamar to relax and chill in the last episode and he kinda listened to her, until he denied everything in TC. Then again, he went to Hope and told her some insides about their plan, which is another bad thing to do on Survivor.

Brenda :hearts: I want to see more of her!

Blu€
Feb 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Sherri :) keeping things under control. I think that Laura girl is a bit paranoid, yes she sucked, but no one was pointing fingers at her, especially when you are in the majority :lol:
:haha: at Hope throwing Shamar under the bus though he gave her the key to avoid elimination :tape::help: why whould he lie to her? Stupid girl, got what she deserved.
Favourites were meh, I don't really like any of them. Brenda maybe, though she's hardly had any air time.

Vincey!
Feb 28th, 2013, 05:06 PM
:haha: at Hope throwing Shamar under the bus though he gave her the key to avoid elimination :tape::help: why whould he lie to her? Stupid girl, got what she deserved.

well there are many reasons for him to lie to her. First was that he might simply be telling her to vote this way so the person he wanted out would go for sure cuz her vote would go with them or wouldn't have any effect. She didn't know if it was true or not there are many reasons other than he really want to save her to tell her how to vote. It's not like if Shamar was her buddy and that he shown any kind of loyalty to anyone so far. He keeps bursting out of rage at anyone that says anything he can't understand. As a matter of fact he went against his alliance by talking to Hope. He knew that the plan was to vote out Hope cuz they needed to keep Eddie for the challenges but he went against his alliance to keep Hope in cuz he's threaten by Eddie. I get that Sherri is controlling the game now on the Fans but it's quite obvious Shamar is not reliable and the others should take him out with or without Sherri before he screws them over (with or without Sherri lol)

Blu€
Feb 28th, 2013, 06:39 PM
I don't see any good reason for him to lie, he's not playing the game, he said he wanted to go home. He's clearly unstable. Of course, it's difficult to believe someone so erratic but he had no beef with Hope, yes she voted against him but all his problems are clearly with Reynold and Eddie. I think he's made it clear who he wants out and it's wasn't Hope.
I think it was plain stupid from Hope, she was clearly on the chopping block, it was either her or Eddie. I know they wanted us to believe that Shamar was an option but that was never going to happen, at least this week.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 28th, 2013, 07:14 PM
I don't see any real reason to target Corinne other than to try to make Malcolm loyal to you and you only, and that seems a bit silly to pull this early in the game. Corrinne has her flaws, and those were clearly on display in her previous season, but she's never been anything but loyal to "her people". Seems a bit stupid to get rid of somebody like that this early. Perhaps there was something left on the cutting room floor which would make that conversation actually make sense.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 28th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Brandon and Shamar together present reasonable evidence to support the theory that Survivor casting is pretty gross. I mean, both are probably good enough guys when stripped of their issues, but have obviously been put on the show to exploit their issues. So, gross. Poorly played, Survivor.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 28th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Well it's interesting, someone asked Jeff about the casting Shamar, and his response was that they thought the guy would actually be a hero, being an Iraq veteran and the whole march on wallstreet thing. I guess we could all have predicted that he might be an angry dude, but the lazy thing probably took everyone by surprise.

I still can't stand Shamar. Reynold was stupid to throw a hissy fit and his revenge of the nerds line says a lot about his ego. I also feel like the edit this week was kind of hinting that Laura's challenge weakness is going to be an issue down the line.

I also just realized how good looking Hope was, when she got voted out. Sad to see her go :p
Reynold sucks, yes. On top of continually saying obnoxious things, he has an incredibly punchable face. It's nice to see overly self-satisfied people fail; Normally we'd have to wait until mid-season to see this guy in a minority alliance. Thank you, "Fans".

Hope had a barely there edit, according to which she never said or did anything interesting. I've already forgotten her.

Vincey!
Feb 28th, 2013, 07:56 PM
I don't see any good reason for him to lie, he's not playing the game, he said he wanted to go home. He's clearly unstable. Of course, it's difficult to believe someone so erratic but he had no beef with Hope, yes she voted against him but all his problems are clearly with Reynold and Eddie. I think he's made it clear who he wants out and it's wasn't Hope.
I think it was plain stupid from Hope, she was clearly on the chopping block, it was either her or Eddie. I know they wanted us to believe that Shamar was an option but that was never going to happen, at least this week.

lol the fact that he is unstable is hard to know what is real and not. I mean all his "I think imma quit the game" drama followed by the "IMMA stay for you guys, I'm such a good hero uh?" sounded quite crappy to me. Almost staged tbh lol. He did lie tho but he doesn't seem to understand it. I mean Hope told in TC that he told her who was going home and he kinda denied that, minimizing the meaning of what he said. He didn't point blank told her the plan, but it was quite obvious with his hints. He says he doesn't want to play the game, but yet he pulled a vote for Eddie on Hope? That seems like someone who's playing the game to me. That alone is a reason for someone to not believe everything he says, and if you add up his irritable and inconsistent temper it makes someone that is very dangerous. For his ally and his enemies lol

Blu€
Feb 28th, 2013, 10:03 PM
I guess we will agree to disagree. I stand by what I said, and the fact is that she could have saved herself.

BTW, I agree with what Crazy Canuck said about Corinne, she was despicable but loyal until the last consequences, as far as I can remember. Andrea just wants to control everything & she isn't very smart if she goes telling her plans to Brandon of all people :lol:

JJ Expres
Feb 28th, 2013, 10:53 PM
I guess we will agree to disagree. I stand by what I said, and the fact is that she could have saved herself.

BTW, I agree with what Crazy Canuck said about Corinne, she was despicable but loyal until the last consequences, as far as I can remember. Andrea just wants to control everything & she isn't very smart if she goes telling her plans to Brandon of all people :lol:

Exactly, they don't even need his vote, 4 of them can vote for Corinne,and just let Malcolm and Corinne vote for Eric,Brenda or Brandon and they have nothing to worry about :shrug: Brenda and Eric are cool,calm and collected and they decided to share info with trainwreck Brandon :help:

Mynarco
Feb 28th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Omg hope is just boring as hell. Right boot.
And my men Eddie and Reynold remain . I'm not complaining

I hope Sherri won't peak too early. I like her

Mynarco
Feb 28th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Btw nothing for Brenda this week :o portentous.
I wonder if a tribal shakeup will help Reynold and Eddie now

jack21
Mar 1st, 2013, 12:43 AM
Really interesting episode. I thought we saw a different side of Shamar, yes there was plenty of yelling as always but his confessions showed a bit of vulnerability and gave a bit of insight into how much pressure this experience is putting him under. Even though it is mostly his own doing, being part of confrontations 24/7 is going to wear anybody down pretty quickly. Despite all this he is still in a good position and can go pretty far if he just calms down a bit.

Does anybody else feel like we may see a power struggle down the line between Sherri and Laura for control of the alliance of 6? I really hope so. Both ladies are smart and seem to have their own agendas and gameplans.

I agree that the favourites were pretty bland this week and we defo need to see more of Brenda and Erik. If Brandon is smart (that sentence sounds strange to me) he will tell Erik and Brenda about Andrea's offer. They could use that information to bring Corinne and Malcom into a 5-way alliance. Unfortunately I don't think Brandon has that kind of foresight.

NeeemZ
Mar 1st, 2013, 03:46 AM
I feel for Shamar. He is a loose cannon who constant has a foot in his mouth but you can tell he's mentally struggling. Reynold on the other hand is a complete jerk. He isn't as survivor smart as he seems to think he is and his social game absolutely sucks. Telling the tribe off for not getting the outcome you wanted was dumb. The 'cool' alliance was never gonna work if you marginalised the rest of the tribe as nerds. At least be smart enough to hold a majority alliance.

No Erik or Brenda in this episode at all, which was sad. I'm glad Malcolm was able to find the idol and be smart to bury it.

Regarding the vote, Shamar basically told Hope to connect the dots and that saving herself was possible if she voted for Eric. Telling her was dumb but Hope telling the others about what Shamar said was dumber. Logically, Hope had nothing to lose if she took Shamar's suggestion of voting for Eric. Reynold was never giving up the idol, which meant Eddie or Hope were going home.

I didn't understand the whole paranoia from Laura regarding Shamar letting slip the plan. She did perform badly in the challenge but she was never gonna be on the chopping block if Shamar was still in the picture. Furthermore, there was absolutely no way Shamar was gonna deviate from the plan.

Mynarco
Mar 1st, 2013, 04:02 AM
Had hope had a brain she would have thrown Eddie and Reynold under the bus and jumped ship. Who know for how long will she survive

jrollaneres25
Mar 1st, 2013, 04:56 AM
There's no Hope! :hysteric:

JJ Expres
Mar 1st, 2013, 07:24 AM
I feel for Shamar. He is a loose cannon who constant has a foot in his mouth but you can tell he's mentally struggling. Reynold on the other hand is a complete jerk. He isn't as survivor smart as he seems to think he is and his social game absolutely sucks. Telling the tribe off for not getting the outcome you wanted was dumb. The 'cool' alliance was never gonna work if you marginalised the rest of the tribe as nerds. At least be smart enough to hold a majority alliance.

No Erik or Brenda in this episode at all, which was sad. I'm glad Malcolm was able to find the idol and be smart to bury it.

Regarding the vote, Shamar basically told Hope to connect the dots and that saving herself was possible if she voted for Eric. Telling her was dumb but Hope telling the others about what Shamar said was dumber. Logically, Hope had nothing to lose if she took Shamar's suggestion of voting for Eric. Reynold was never giving up the idol, which meant Eddie or Hope were going home.

I didn't understand the whole paranoia from Laura regarding Shamar letting slip the plan. She did perform badly in the challenge but she was never gonna be on the chopping block if Shamar was still in the picture. Furthermore, there was absolutely no way Shamar was gonna deviate from the plan.

Hope said in her interview that she thinks that Laura never intended to vote for shamar(she just lied in reynolds face), she just wanted to secure that threesome would vote for him since her name was mentioned during the day quite a lot( because of her poor performance in the challenge)...

Prizeidiot
Mar 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM
I think that Hope was ok in telling people what Shamar said, since it opened up the possibility of her main alliance surviving. What she could have done though was vote Eddie regardless. If Laura was telling the truth, Eddie gets 4 votes and Shamar gets 5. If Laura was lying, as was actually the case, Eddie goes instead of Hope.

Either way, she either benefits herself, or her vote has no effect.

Mistress of Evil
Mar 1st, 2013, 01:32 PM
I think that Hope was ok in telling people what Shamar said, since it opened up the possibility of her main alliance surviving. What she could have done though was vote Eddie regardless. If Laura was telling the truth, Eddie gets 4 votes and Shamar gets 5. If Laura was lying, as was actually the case, Eddie goes instead of Hope.

Either way, she either benefits herself, or her vote has no effect.
Not to be a petty, pedantic bitch but ...

Laura promised to sway that brunette chick( cannot recall the name). So basically even if Hope voted Eddie and Laura + the other girl voted Shamar it would have been a 4-4 tie between Eddie & Shamar. Regardless Hope should have voted for her ally.

P.S. You are not into math, are you? :p

Dani12
Mar 1st, 2013, 11:04 PM
Julia, the racecar driver.

Prizeidiot
Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:15 AM
Not to be a petty, pedantic bitch but ...

Laura promised to sway that brunette chick( cannot recall the name). So basically even if Hope voted Eddie and Laura + the other girl voted Shamar it would have been a 4-4 tie between Eddie & Shamar. Regardless Hope should have voted for her ally.

P.S. You are not into math, are you? :p

Ah fuck. I actually am pretty into maths, just screwed that one up.

Ok, 4-4 tie, then she switches to Shamar. And hope no one in her voting bloc panics because it's 4-4 and changes to Eddie.

doni1212
Mar 4th, 2013, 01:40 PM
I caught up last night and I love the season so far! My favorite Survivor ever...Phillip for the win! :rocker2: :lol:

jrollaneres25
Mar 6th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Really???

KournikovaFan91
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Hope should have thrown Eddie under the bus.

Laura was NEVER voting Shemar she was saving herself with that move. Love her :hearts:

Vincey!
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Really???

lmao! my reaction exactly!

I feel that they will shuffle the tribe soon (if not tonight) seems like there are a strong alliance in both tribe and I don't think the production will like that. To see everyone being picked one by one when they are not one of that core alliance.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:48 PM
A tribe shuffle will be such a ridiculous advantage for Reynold, no need for it yet, but wouldn't surprise me if they did pull some shit.

Hurley
Mar 7th, 2013, 12:10 AM
A tribe shuffle will be such a ridiculous advantage for Reynold, no need for it yet, but wouldn't surprise me if they did pull some shit.

Wouldn't be surprised. Probst must have been fuming when his new boyfriends immediately fell into the low-numbers group.

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Yay, Shamar gone :cheer: Would have been better to see him voted out, though!

Hurley
Mar 7th, 2013, 12:53 AM
W O W

Edit: WOWWWWWWWWW AT THE VOTES LOL

Vincey!
Mar 7th, 2013, 01:08 AM
First I LOVE that their were 2 challenges this week! Great challenge as well! Brenda and Andrea are always great to watch in challenges and they did well. seriously I'm getting annoyed with the name thingy that Phillip is doing. So stupid, but I guess it's a way to unify his tribe lol.

I also laughed when Jeff called the Fans allians the "weaker alliance" lol. Both challenges were tight but never in doubt tho. Shamar threating people and acting like he's some kind of King. Asking to be serve? Really that is a shame to the War Veteran! Glad he got put out of the game, I'm not sad at all. Only sad that he didn't get voted out.

The immunity Challenge was more convincing and it was obvious that it would be tight in the end. Kuddos to Phillip who manage to take out all the blocks, that sure wasn't as easy as it seemed.

Fans going to TC again? Stupid move from Reynolds to use his idol. I know he was scared they were playing him again, but bearded Ginger never really lied to them? Sad to see Laura go :( She was weak but she was smart. Sherry is almost as weak but she's 10 times more dangerous, she has everyone in her pocket in her alliance. The "weak alliance" is still in great position, no idol and a 4 vs 2 advantage! I bet there will be a shuffle of the tribes soon.

In the preview they show Brandon finally going crazy? I hope it's not true cuz that'd be crazy!

JJ Expres
Mar 7th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Laura actually went home:shocked: :sad:

Prizeidiot
Mar 7th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Fans going to TC again? Stupid move from Reynolds to use his idol. I know he was scared they were playing him again, but bearded Ginger never really lied to them? Sad to see Laura go :( She was weak but she was smart. Sherry is almost as weak but she's 10 times more dangerous, she has everyone in her pocket in her alliance. The "weak alliance" is still in great position, no idol and a 4 vs 2 advantage! I bet there will be a shuffle of the tribes soon.
I think he's been pretty stupid raging at his tribe after every vote, but he made the right call here. Based on the interviews of Allie and Hope, Matt was actually hanging out with them like 80% of the time, and before the first vote, they thought he was in their group. So he was the main one that screwed their alliance over.

Plus at this point in time, it's only him and Eddie left, so it's quite easy for the majority to vote for him without risk of getting burnt by the idol.

It's unfortunate that Shamar had to leave in the manner that he did. But he played an awful game and his head wasn't in it anyway. When your biggest advocate can't even say anything nice about you at tribal, you've played a very poor social game. His "that's what I'm talking about" when he thought they won the reward was hilarious though.

I thought they were setting up Laura's challenge weakness to be a major factor in the game last week, and unfortunately her tribe lost so many times that it became too big an issue. Shame because I liked her as a player

saarsngg
Mar 7th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I just noticed this thread :oh:

Sad about Laura leaving. She was a good strategic player :sad: Sherri's the only one left on the fans tribe that I'm rooting for now, so please don't let Matt and Michael permanently team up with Reynold and Eddie :(

Meanwhile, I'm getting really sick of the Phillip/Brandon/Cochran show on the favourites side. How many more episodes are going to pass before we get another Brenda and/or Erik confessional? :rolleyes:

delicatecutter
Mar 7th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Andrea is so pressed and stressed it's funny. I used to like her a lot but she is clearly playing way too hard this time around. :o Queen Brenda can't get a confessional to save her life but she continues to look stunning in the background. :inlove:

I still love Reynold and Eddie is growing on me too. I want to like Sherri but something about her rubs me the wrong way. She seems entitled or something. Sad to see Laura go as she had a good head for the game. Hopefully she gets a second chance down the line.

Hopefully there is some kind of shake-up soon. I'm sick of the editors showing us the same people every week and completely ignoring others. It would be a much better program if the edit was balanced and we got to hear from everybody.

jrollaneres25
Mar 7th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Phillip is the MAAAAAN!!

Albeit his quirkiness and ways, Phillip has devised a way to keep his tribe united and strong. I believe he is playing the game well.

Sad to see Shamar and Laura go...:sad:

This has been brutal for the Fans...but the faves are doing well and Brenda....:drool::bounce:

This is a great start to a great season of Survivor:hearts:

P.S. Andrea.....:help:

Blu€
Mar 7th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Stupid Shamar screwing things for Sherri & co :o:o (severe eye injury? I do think they exaggerate things :lol:), I knew the ginger guy would end up screwing the girls. He reminds me of Gimli from LOTR.

Thank god Brandon is going crazy next week because the favourites tribe has been boring as hell.

Edy.
Mar 7th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I just read the spoilers and I shouldn't have :lol:

Didn't expect the fans would turn on Laura now. She was a good player, I'm sad to see her go. It should get interesting now :yeah:

Mistress of Evil
Mar 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I feel like Laura somehow contributed to her being voted off. Obviously, has Shamar stayed they would have voted him instead of her. Though, she was so caught up in this idea in her head that she is so weak that I felt as if she subconsciously underperformed. I mean, both challenged this week were made for a weak person - just getting from on pile to another and then unlocking. She was too afraid & anxious of being a liability in challenges. Oh, and how despicable it was when Jeff was like 'Oh, Laura is killed this again' :weirdo: He is so fucking obnoxious & a sexist pig.

- Andrea is trying too hard; she feels like she needs to make up for her last season/game.
- Reynold just keeps coming off as the biggest douchebag ever; Eddie is close second.

Parvati had Danielle as her guest during the last week episode. :hearts: Miss Shallow is just made for being host; if only she replaced Probst as the actual on set host, it would be amazing and the show will improve.

JJ Expres
Mar 7th, 2013, 08:15 PM
I feel like Laura somehow contributed to her being voted off. Obviously, has Shamar stayed they would have voted him instead of her. Though, she was so caught up in this idea in her head that she is so weak that I felt as if she subconsciously underperformed. I mean, both challenged this week were made for a weak person - just getting from on pile to another and then unlocking. She was too afraid & anxious of being a liability in challenges. Oh, and how despicable it was when Jeff was like 'Oh, Laura is killed this again' :weirdo: He is so fucking obnoxious & a sexist pig.

- Andrea is trying too hard; she feels like she needs to make up for her last season/game.
- Reynold just keeps coming off as the biggest douchebag ever; Eddie is close second.

Parvati had Danielle as her guest during the last week episode. :hearts: Miss Shallow is just made for being host; if only she replaced Probst as the actual on set host, it would be amazing and the show will improve.

I agree with the first part... and just to add Reyonld is most likely recruited, some1 said that Sherri explained to him how the game is played, and most likely(based on his behaviour) it's true... Same goes with Edi,someone wrote a really good comment on youtube(meet eddie video)

he sounds like a recruit, not a fan.

"i want to be the top physical player" well there's no way you can win with that strategy, buddy

Whoever mentions only Parvati in his/her interview he/she most likely only watched Micronesia 2 days before going to the island. .And Yeah i think Hope and Shamar are recruits as well...

Prizeidiot
Mar 7th, 2013, 09:18 PM
I still love Reynold and Eddie is growing on me too. I want to like Sherri but something about her rubs me the wrong way. She seems entitled or something. Sad to see Laura go as she had a good head for the game. Hopefully she gets a second chance down the line.
I'm disliking those two boys more every week. Eddie's "I can't believe they voted Hope out, she was the prettiest one here" was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard
Phillip is the MAAAAAN!!

Albeit his quirkiness and ways, Phillip has devised a way to keep his tribe united and strong. I believe he is playing the game well.
It's kind of genius what he is doing, but in a crazy dude way.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Garamond"]I feel like Laura somehow contributed to her being voted off. Obviously, has Shamar stayed they would have voted him instead of her. Though, she was so caught up in this idea in her head that she is so weak that I felt as if she subconsciously underperformed. I mean, both challenged this week were made for a weak person - just getting from on pile to another and then unlocking. She was too afraid & anxious of being a liability in challenges. Oh, and how despicable it was when Jeff was like 'Oh, Laura is killed this again' :weirdo: He is so fucking obnoxious & a sexist pig.
She was probably also hurt by no puzzle challenges so far this season, where they've featured quite heavily in recent seasons. And they've made swimming a big part of three challenges again.

NeeemZ
Mar 7th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Laura was paranoid last week and scrambled when she shouldn't have. This week, she should have scrambled because she was a liability in both challenges and knew her name was being thrown up since Shamar wasn't there. I still think that Reynold and Eddie are completely self righteous for the way in which they raged at their tribe after Hope was sent off. It will be interesting to see where Matt and Michael go after this.

I'm also not a fan of the Cochran/Phillip sideshow over at the favourites. It seems standard now with editing - Phillip will do something stupid or ridiculous and then Cochran gets a confessional discussing why Phillip is so entertaining. This is the second straight episode Andrea has complained about something so trivial.