PDA

View Full Version : Reachel MccAdams

Mr.Sharapova
Dec 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM
She's definitely and without a doubt my favorite female actress of all times. My favorite movies when she starred are Mean Girls and The Notebook. What are your thoughts on her?

ALIEN
Dec 14th, 2012, 06:48 PM
I've actually had a HUGE crush on her back in 2010 :oh:

JJ all the way
Dec 14th, 2012, 06:53 PM
i sitll have a huge crush on her, i think she is my fav actress

Super Dave
Dec 14th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Still probably my biggest celeb crush.

Mr.Sharapova
Dec 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Mine too, I mean it's kinda crazy. In every movie she plays she is unrecognizable. I can't believe that the same person played the Regina role and the role at The Notebook. I wonder why she hasn't been nominated for an Oscar or something :sobbing:.

ALIEN
Dec 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Mine too, I mean it's kinda crazy. In every movie she plays she is unrecognizable. I can't believe that the same person played the Regina role and the role at The Notebook. I wonder why she hasn't been nominated for an Oscar or something :sobbing:.

She's a decent actress, but not Oscar worthy, if you ask me. Gosling, her former boyfriend, is. He was nominated for best actor in "Half Nelson"(great movie) and always chooses interesting roles and movies to star in.

Lord Choc Ice
Dec 14th, 2012, 09:47 PM
She's a decent actress, but not Oscar worthy, if you ask me. Gosling, her former boyfriend, is. He was nominated for best actor in "Half Nelson"(great movie) and always chooses interesting roles and movies to star in.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyoxf4jIvv1r9f96mo1_500.gif

And Ryan Gosling is such a little skeaze :oh: (not)

Roookie
Dec 14th, 2012, 09:50 PM
She peaked years ago with The Notebook/Red Eye combo.

Doully
Dec 14th, 2012, 10:01 PM
5.5/10

Kate Winslet, Reese Witherspoon, Hilary Swank, Natalie Portman etc. Eat your hearts out cause you could neva.

Annie.
Dec 14th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I love Rachel Mcadams! I like her in Family Stone, Mean Girls, Notebook, and The Vow (which is a terrible movie). She doesn't act in enough mainstream movies for me. :(

fantic
Dec 15th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Slings and Arrows, Canadian production.(although she was a latecomer)

JJ all the way
Dec 15th, 2012, 12:38 AM
omg Rachel McAdams is so much hotter than Ryan Gosling......... im serious! Ryan is so overhyped with that weird nose and weird shaped face of his.....

Mynarco
Dec 15th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Is she a typecast though?

miffedmax
Dec 15th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Meh. Something about her leaves me bored. She is probably a better performer than usually given credit for, I will agree there.

Barktra
Dec 15th, 2012, 03:43 AM
"And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that. She's the queen bee - the star, those other two are just her little workers. "

skanky~skanketta
Dec 15th, 2012, 05:34 AM
5.5/10

Kate Winslet, Reese Witherspoon, Hilary Swank, Natalie Portman etc. Eat your hearts out cause you could neva.

I like Nat and all, but she's is as overrated as they come.

Kəv.
Dec 15th, 2012, 07:07 AM
That's funny, she's your favorite actress but you can't spell her name correctly.

Mr.Sharapova
Dec 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM
That's funny, she's your favorite actress but you can't spell her name correctly.

As Skeeter would say "Is that important".