PDA

View Full Version : The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

tennismaster8820
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:19 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1443/salvationarmylogo.png (http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn_2.nsf/vw-dynamic-arrays/65AF87865B81CE9985257A9400678E5B?openDocument&charset=utf-8)

Our Mission

The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/images/usn.www_usn_2/christmas1.jpg
If you wanna make sure that people who are less fortunate than you feel true spirit of Christmas, please donate whatever you can. :cool:
You will make a difference not just for someone else, you will also feel better.
Here you can find out everything about ways to give :) :
http://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/page.aspx?pid=229

Pops Maellard
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:45 AM
The Salvation Army isn't the best towards gays...but nice thought :).

Wert.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Great :yeah:

jrollaneres25
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:54 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1443/salvationarmylogo.png (http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn_2.nsf/vw-dynamic-arrays/65AF87865B81CE9985257A9400678E5B?openDocument&charset=utf-8)

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/images/usn.www_usn_2/christmas1.jpg
If you wanna make sure that people who are less fortunate than you are feel true spirit of Christmas please donate whatever you can. :cool:
You will make a difference not just for someone else, you will also feel better.
Here you can find out everything about ways to give :) :
http://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/page.aspx?pid=229

I really love this:hearts:

Good Luck!

jrollaneres25
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:55 AM
The Salvation Army isn't the best towards gays...but nice thought :).

How so??:confused:

The Witch-king
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:55 AM
:lol:

Petkorazzi
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I kinda don't trust these organizations TBH :unsure: Not that I would ever donate to an international organization because being from a developing country myself there's tons of people here that need help so I can't be worrying about others :p

Kəv.
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:14 AM
:yeah:

tennismaster8820
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:36 AM

What is funny? :p

Just Do It
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Interesting topic :scratch:

okramb
Dec 12th, 2012, 10:08 AM
I think that church could sell their treasure (especially Vatican and Catholic church) and donate to those who need it...

It's not OK that they have so much gold and money while children in Africa are hungry. I think that church (no matter what religion) is the last one who can talk about charity in times when middle class is struggling to survive while they are throwing money through windows...

kfh_9118
Dec 12th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Every year in Melbourne during December, people from this organisation will play Xmas songs via music instruments on the street in the effort to raise donation from public.
I really like it, make you feel the spirit of christmas :D

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 12th, 2012, 10:10 AM
I donated yesterday in front of K-Mart :p The dude looked so cute dressed up as Santa and ringing his little bell :awww:

Pops Maellard
Dec 12th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I donated yesterday in front of K-Mart :p The dude looked so cute dressed up as Santa and ringing his little bell :awww:
Cute image I admit :awww:.

Chris 84
Dec 12th, 2012, 10:44 AM
they do a lot of good work, but certain members of the salvation army have implied that they wish death on homosexuals - so they aren't my cup of tea.

Michael!
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:08 AM
they do a lot of good work, but certain members of the salvation army have implied that they wish death on homosexuals - so they aren't my cup of tea.

I agree with that!

Wert.
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Come on people! Get yourself involved! :cheer:

Write anything in this thread to show your support for this action :awww:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vd6Jcm_8CWU/SVTZDmqeiaI/AAAAAAAAAEg/jkqTfmheWhM/s400/Boljul8.jpg
http://cloud.globalgiving.org/pfil/9616/pict_grid7.jpg

silverwhite
Dec 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM

ma re
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I often say that the best way to help people is to teach them how to help themselves, but this is probably the next best thing ;)

KournikovaFan91
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:21 PM
They do such great work despite their flaws :yeah:

Jose.
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM

Agreed!

They might help a lot of people but they surely aren't helping homosexuals... Hypocrite to say the least. :o

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM
What a great organisation :hearts:

Super Dave
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Every year in Melbourne during December, people from this organisation will play Xmas songs via music instruments on the street in the effort to raise donation from public.
I really like it, make you feel the spirit of christmas :D

I wish they played music here. Those bells are annoying. ;)

I've donated to SA in the past but since I heard about the opposition to LGBTs, I haven't. I'm straight but I support gay rights. :shrug:

SilverSlam
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:44 PM
BlueTrees sent me here :oh:

Trih
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Me too :p ...

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks guys! :)

SilverSlam
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Anyways on topic are they really that anti-homosexual :unsure: That's a little bit much, I wonder if they don't help the homeless LGBT community then...

mikireturns
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:02 PM
They have certainly been around as a relief organization for such a long time, and by all accounts their efforts have transformed lives. They were instrumental in rehabbing alcoholics before "rehab" existed, and they sheltered millions of homeless, etc. They are a religious organization in origin and practice, but I don't think they proselytize much more than 12-Step groups are said to proselytize. Hey, if the money goes to feed, educate and clothe people who are otherwise derelicts, more power to them. I know my local banker volunteers to ring their bell in front of the post office for a few hours during the holiday. Seems to bring out the charitable side of people.

SurfingPikachu
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Nice guys...

SurfingPikachu
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Nice guys...

Craig.
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:15 PM
:)

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah I saw three guys at Union Square yesterday.

BadgerM
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Haven't seen any this year.

Stonerpova
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:21 PM

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Salvation, salvation, salvation is free.

spiceboy
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Merry Xmas everyone :D

C. Drone
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:30 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma80zj2yPa1qfvhag.gif

delicatecutter
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM
This organization is eville! :fiery:

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:03 PM
How come?

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:07 PM
There is nothing wrong with the Salvation Army, some people just overreact :rolleyes:

Melange
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:15 PM
http://25.imagebam.com/download/uB1bxungDZ8C_iSXb2BNgA/16153/161526105/a79d74036c4c.gif

Cajka
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Merry Christmas.

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/christmas-animated-gifs-06.gif

Vincey!
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
:angel:

*JR*
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Christmas has zero to do with what Jesus preached, and is a sop to keep the working class from getting "too unruly". :spit:

l-oVPVsCqs4

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM
So great to see so much support for this wonderful organisation :)

Melange
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Merry Christmas.

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/christmas-animated-gifs-06.gif

Merry Christmas Cajka :D :hug:

Shafanovic.
Dec 12th, 2012, 03:44 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x282/thewallofweird/2me35s8.gif

Madoka
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Go !!!

tennismaster8820
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Some of the posts here. :rolls:
Hopefully someone really will decide to help in any kind of way, for any organization.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:41 PM
They aren't ever getting one cent of my change nor the change of my friends and family.

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:42 PM
They aren't ever getting one cent of my change nor the change of my friends and family.

Why's that? :confused:

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Some people disagree with some of Salvation Army's policies. But no one can deny that SA does a lot of good.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:58 PM
The Salvation Army thinks being gay is an unacceptable urge, an abominable sin, that anyone non-heterosexual should be celibate or marry the opposite-sex, they DO NOT support what promotes a message that isn't consistent with their values, which means, obviously, no gay companies, and they do NOT hire people who are out as gay. These are the facts. The Australian head of the Salvation Army called for the death of homosexual persons and the head of the US Salvation Army has said on record he believes that he should not be able to hire gay employees. They support those in need who aren't gay, but if you are gay, it's 50-50 at best. Depends where you live. Some are better than others. But all of the money goes back to the figure heads of the SA who are hateful.

The Salvation Army needs to be boycotted completely.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I give money to charities and non-profits that don't promote discriminatory ideals. There are many of them out there. There isn't simply one option. A lot seem to think there is only one option. The SA isn't the only organization doing good during the holidays, they are simply the most popular.

tennismaster8820
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I give money to charities and non-profits that don't promote discriminatory ideals. There are many of them out there. There isn't simply one option. A lot seem to think there is only one option. The SA isn't the only organization doing good during the holidays, they are simply the most popular.

They help many people still.
They can't know who is gay and who isn't, I bet they don't ask people when they help them if they are gay or not...

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:08 PM

I respect your opinions but I seriously doubt that anyone reading this would agree with you :)

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I respect your opinions but I seriously doubt that anyone reading this would agree with you :)

:lol: This forum is over 50% gay. And if you're gay and willing to give money to an organization that discriminates against you, then you're not much of a gay to begin with.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:19 PM
They help many people still. So do other charities and non-profits.

They can't know who is gay and who isn'tOn an individual level, sure, if the person doesn't make it clear they're gay. But then that's basically saying don't ask don't tell and that in itself is discriminatory.

I bet they don't ask people when they help them if they are gay or not...No, they find out and when they find out the end their support. People who are discreet/closeted can avoid that happening to them, but out non-heterosexuals can't and the results are discriminatory behavior from SA.

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:27 PM
:lol: This forum is over 50% gay. And if you're gay and willing to give money to an organization that discriminates against you, then you're not much of a gay to begin with.

:hysteric: aren't you being hypocritical right now?

Dan_Doe
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I don't give a damn about this kind of thing :shrug: I don't say they're not doing good things, 'cause they probably are, but I'm just a plain evil guy :devil:

I think that church could sell their treasure (especially Vatican and Catholic church) and donate to those who need it...

It's not OK that they have so much gold and money while children in Africa are hungry. I think that church (no matter what religion) is the last one who can talk about charity in times when middle class is struggling to survive while they are throwing money through windows...

this

I often say that the best way to help people is to teach them how to help themselves, but this is probably the next best thing ;)

and this

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Churches are all Christian though.

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:32 PM

I am gay but what's your point? We're not giving money towards those who are hating on us, it's towards people in need.

And btw saying "You're not much of a gay to begin with" just because I support donating money to a charity is pretty ridiculous, not to mention hypocritical against some of the points you're making

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:35 PM
The money goes into the hands of people who will not give any support towards gay people in need and in fact demonize us. So we need to be very clear that supporting Salvation Army in fact does not support US. It does not support the 40% of people who are homeless, that identify as LGBTQ, at least in the States. It doesn't help the high amounts of LGBTQ individuals who struggled with drug abuse and are just getting clean and need help. No, they are helping people who they want to help and giving the middle finger to the rest, and that's NOT what a decent charity does.

And I don't take back what I said. Giving money to a blatantly homophobic organization as a gay person, or pro-gay straight person, is incredibly offensive on every single level, and it's traitorous.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:40 PM
:hysteric: aren't you being hypocritical right now?
No. I don't give them money because they're anti-gay. Gay people on here willingly give them money although they're anti-gay. I disagree with that completely, and I think people who know their views and support them anyway are in major error. That's about it. I don't see the hypocrisy at all.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Just give to a different organization. That's it. It's not a lot to ask. The entire debate begins and ends there. Giving to SA knowing their positions, to me, is defiance, and giving a middle finger to the gay community.

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:52 PM
But you said that gay people who give them their money are not gay to begin with.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I didn't say that. I said that gay people who give to the Salvation Army are bad gays. They aren't much gay to begin with, means they really couldn't care less about the progress of our community. And you can't if you support anti-gay organizations.

jameshazza
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:56 PM

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:57 PM
So gay people must avoid the Salvation Army to keep their gay membership?

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:59 PM
No. Keep their respect with their gay peers and true straight allies? Yes. If you do something to shows a lack of respect for yourself, then how do you expect respect in return?

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 06:00 PM
So women should not donate to PETA?

BlueTrees
Dec 12th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Flavia P you valid points but there are still no other posters here agreeing with your opinions...

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 06:02 PM
And out of the hundreds of non-heterosexual persons, in Virginia to DC to New York, I know, none of them supports Salvation Army that I know of. And a lot of them are very political. They make it a point to support companies that support us and not support those that don't. I don't associate with or really even know many gay people who are apathetic by gay rights. And really, the same with well over half of the straight people I know. So I don't really get it, even. I'm confused by a gay person who supports and defends the Salvation Army.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM
So women should not donate to PETA?They can but PETA is sort of a bullshit organization that is attention seeking, so if a woman doesn't want to be involved with that, then they shouldn't. I've given money to local animal shelters, which is where the money would be best served, instead of PETA. But this analogy is a horrendous one. PETA isn't actively promoting, seeking to, and acting out discrimination against women.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Flavia P you valid points but there are still no other posters here agreeing with your opinions...
There are only three posters actively posting in this thread right now. And it doesn't matter who agrees or doesn't agree with me, because my position isn't going to change and my position is, as you said, a very valid one.

Vartan
Dec 12th, 2012, 06:54 PM
:shrug: you seem to be focused on one aspect that is close to you and ignore other aspects that are not as important to you.

August
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:07 PM
I think I'll drop some coins when I see SA collecting money in front of a supermarket.

Actually I hardly ever walk past fundraisers unless I've already donated. But usually I drop only two small coins, i.e. 5-20 cent coins. Two because two coins sound better than only one. :angel:

goOudinUSA
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Salvation Army is a great organization!!!

delicatecutter
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I agree with you Flavia P. :bigclap:

SA tries to help addicts by forcing them into lives of indentured servitude and making them to go to church. And they are an anti-gay organization. I won't give them a penny the same way I won't give Chick Fil-A any money even though I hear their chicken is quite delicious.

goOudinUSA
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:30 PM
What's so bad about going to church?

simonsaystennis
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:31 PM
A good cause.

Hele.
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:41 PM
It is always nice to help someone. :hug:

delicatecutter
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:49 PM
What's so bad about going to church?

http://i56.tinypic.com/efncs3.jpg

It's wrong to FORCE people to go to church when you are allegedly trying to help them with an addiction they are suffering from. Why do you need to bring religion into it?

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:54 PM
I agree with you Flavia P. :bigclap:
Thanks babe :hug:

I honestly, honestly I am biting my tongue in this thread. I'm gonna say what I really want to say in my personal thread. But yeah, fuck Salvation Army. Fuck them, and fuck the supporters who choose to give to an organization that they know seeks to dehumanize me.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:56 PM
:shrug: you seem to be focused on one aspect that is close to you and ignore other aspects that are not as important to you.I don't want to really go in right now in this thread, so I'll just say PM me or go to my thread if you want to talk further.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:00 PM
SA tries to help addicts by forcing them into lives of indentured servitude and making them to go to church.EXACTLY. It's really all about appearances. It's all about doing "God's work". And then using the money and attention to promote their religious agenda. And essentially brainwashing people into becoming their little drones. Do some nice things, say God 100 times, and people bite. It's all about power.

I won't give them a penny the same way I won't give Chick Fil-A any money even though I hear their chicken is quite delicious. Great! And the same applies to CFA as applies to Salvation Army. If you want to eat some chicken sandwiches, go to a place that doesn't support bigotry. Doing so knowing the organization is bigoted makes one implicit in promoting bigotry as OK.

goOudinUSA
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I'm not trying to bring religion into it, I was just wondering why going to church is bad.

But you made your point...

delicatecutter
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:02 PM
EXACTLY. It's really all about appearances. It's all about doing "God's work". And then using the money and attention to promote their religious agenda. And essentially brainwashing people into becoming their little drones. Do some nice things, say God 100 times, and people bite. It's all about power.

Great! And the same applies to CFA as applies to Salvation Army. If you want to eat some chicken sandwiches, go to a place that doesn't support bigotry. Doing so knowing the organization is bigoted makes one implicit in promoting bigotry as OK.

I feel the same way about the Boy Scouts also. I won't give a penny to them either. Organizations that do not support equality and promote intolerance need to be held accountable for their discrimination.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:03 PM
It's not about going to church, Oudin. It's about using the Church, and God, for an agenda. Going to church itself isn't bad but most mainstream churches are little more than businesses that make a huge profit taking advantage of people they can mind control.

goOudinUSA
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I understand where y'all are coming from.

Petkorazzi
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:09 PM
It's not about going to church, Oudin. It's about using the Church, and God, for an agenda. Going to church itself isn't bad but most mainstream churches are little more than businesses that make a huge profit taking advantage of people they can mind control.
I've said this before, but I officially love you. :lol: You say literally everythink I think :crying2:

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:11 PM
I feel the same way about the Boy Scouts also. I won't give a penny to them either. Organizations that do not support equality and promote intolerance need to be held accountable for their discrimination.Preach it :worship:

moodin0931
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Great organization and am excited about all the people that will be receiving a great surprise!! :) :cheer:

dybbuk
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Anyways on topic are they really that anti-homosexual :unsure: That's a little bit much, I wonder if they don't help the homeless LGBT community then...

They don't. They have refused admittance into their buildings to transgender individuals before that ended up resulting in the death of said individuals because they had to stay out in the cold. There are too many cases of the Salvation Army saying they hate gays and refusing charitable service to people based on whether or not they personally agree with homosexuality for me to ever give them money. There's other organizations who do the same thing that don't have the blood of people they refused to help on their hands.

So, let me reiterate for some of the people who think it's just disagreeing with their "policies." LGBT people have DIED because the Salvation Army REFUSED TO HELP THEM. There are other organizations who do similar or identical services and haven't killed LGBT people.

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I've said this before, but I officially love you. :lol: You say literally everythink I think :crying2:
Love you too babe :kiss: Great minds think alike :angel:

Djezonfly
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Wally asked me to post here

goOudinUSA
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Great organization and am excited about all the people that will be receiving a great surprise!! :) :cheer:

Me too!

goOudinUSA
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:19 PM

Flavia P.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:24 PM
They don't give money to LGBTQ shelters. They don't give money to organizations and the people involved with organizations or ideals that promote, which they find morally objectionable. If you're gay and you're not closeted, you're shit out of luck. If you're actively pro-gay and straight and wanting to give to the gay community, you're shit out of luck. Now that's not the case in all cities, though. Some Salvation Army local representatives are more liberal. Which makes it hard to totally break off with the SA for some, but the problem is, the money always goes back to the higher ups who hate gays.

igralec33
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:25 PM
This is my post in this thread! :p

moodin0931
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Imagine all the little kids :awww:

delicatecutter
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:30 PM

Thanks bb. :kiss:

Jose.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM
It is always nice to help someone. :hug:

:hug: :kiss:

delicatecutter
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:43 PM
:hug: :kiss:

:hug: :kiss: :bigwave:

Jose.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:44 PM
:hug: :kiss: :bigwave:

:bounce: :kiss: :hysteric: :bolt:

moodin0931
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:54 PM
:facepalm: :tape:

Julian.
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:16 PM
KournikovaFan91 asked me to post here, so here we go :cheer:

Julian.
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:17 PM
BlueTrees asked me too :cheer:

Melange
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:23 PM
:rain:

iGOAT
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Merry xmas everyone.

Curcubeu
Dec 12th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Before being spammed with further pms, here I am. :lol:

Looking forward being at home at Christmas.

aussiesharapova
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:43 PM
:wavey:

goOudinUSA
Dec 13th, 2012, 12:52 AM
How's everyone doing?

V-MAC
Dec 13th, 2012, 01:32 AM

Reptilia
Dec 13th, 2012, 01:51 AM
What a wonderful thread. You're all saints.

Reptilia
Dec 13th, 2012, 01:52 AM
:dance::dance::dance:

Vartan

:kiss:

moodin0931
:spit:

dsanders06
Dec 13th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Ahem.

BlueTrees
Dec 13th, 2012, 02:23 AM
This is such a great cause! :cheer:

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 02:50 AM
The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization.

:sobbing:

delicatecutter
Dec 13th, 2012, 02:52 AM

:lol: :kiss:

goOudinUSA
Dec 13th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Love this organization! Great cause!

miffedmax
Dec 13th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Tranya brought me here as penance for my association with Caca. Pray for me. And hopefully this will help somehow.

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 03:10 AM
A step towards your atonement, but I am not sure whether it is enough. :hug:

MrProdigy555
Dec 13th, 2012, 03:13 AM
:) :) :)

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 03:26 AM
:hug:

delicatecutter
Dec 13th, 2012, 03:34 AM
:) :) :)

:unsure::lol:

McPie
Dec 13th, 2012, 04:22 AM
http://clzimages.com/comic/large/52/52_320975_2_GarfieldKaboom8B.jpg

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 04:31 AM
:) I love Garfield!

zvonarevarulz
Dec 13th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Such a good cause:)

Temperenka
Dec 13th, 2012, 05:56 AM

Six Feet Under
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:01 AM
If you care about gay rights, stay the fuck away from salvation army.

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Thank you for weighing in.

BlueTrees
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:05 AM
If you care about gay rights, stay the fuck away from salvation army.

What makes you say that?

Cajka
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:08 AM
:) I love Garfield!

And I love lasagna. :sobbing: Just like McPie.

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:17 AM
I never got the hype for lasagna :sobbing: I don't like its texture.

Dazza01
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Always a worthy cause. :)

darrinbaker00
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:57 AM
EXACTLY. It's really all about appearances. It's all about doing "God's work". And then using the money and attention to promote their religious agenda. And essentially brainwashing people into becoming their little drones. Do some nice things, say God 100 times, and people bite. It's all about power.

Great! And the same applies to CFA as applies to Salvation Army. If you want to eat some chicken sandwiches, go to a place that doesn't support bigotry. Doing so knowing the organization is bigoted makes one implicit in promoting bigotry as OK.

You'll make a fine adult someday, kid.

Harry.
Dec 13th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Hi Vartan :wavey: :oh:

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Hey Harry! :)

doomsday
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:18 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Mikey.
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:38 AM

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:47 AM

Clay Death
hello friends. this is a good cause.

Maria Croft

BlueTrees
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Merry Christmas everyone :cheer:

Kevin.
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:52 AM

Flavia P.
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:53 AM
You'll make a fine adult someday, kid.

I'm already a fine adult :angel:

Miranda
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:08 AM
hello everyone :bigwave:

Invisible Fan
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:08 AM

Six Feet Under
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:15 AM
What makes you say that?

Their blantant, extremeist christian agenda.

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Thank you everyone. :hug:

Ksenia.
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Their blantant, extremeist christian agenda.

*irrelevant* I love you avatar :inlove:

BlueTrees
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Pooooost peopleeee

BlueTrees
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I got 66 different posters, other than those on our tribe. Is that what you got Vartan?

Vartan
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Yup.

Gagsquet
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Major Andrew Craibe, a media relations director for one of the SA Australian branches, had this exchange with a gay journalist:

Ryan: According to the Salvation Army, [gay people] deserve death. How do you respond to that, as part of your doctrine?

Craibe: Well, that’s a part of our belief system.

Ryan: So we should die.

Craibe: You know, we have an alignment to the Scriptures, but that’s our belief.

Such a great organization :inlove:

Igorche
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:31 AM

Wert.
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:32 AM
too late :sobbing: :hug: ^

nicky
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:42 AM

Golindz
Dec 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM