PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: Radwanska won't play in Katowice, Caro wanted withdraw for her to play....

MercuriePL
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Tomasz Wiktorowski, Aggie's coach

"We are disappointed that Agnieszka won't play in Poland [...] We tried to get a permission from a players council, but we lost [...] Caroline agreed to grant her spot in a tournament for Agnieszka, her father wanted Aga to play too, because he knew the bigger atraction than Caroline in Katowice would be Aga. Normally Caroline should play because her father organizes the tournament, yet they wanted Aggie to play..."

source: (polish)
http://www.polskatimes.pl/artykul/711559,wiktorowski-janowicz-to-nie-djokovic-wszystkich-nie-pokona,1,id,t,sa.html

Tell me again that Schiavone Stosur or Serena are nice. For Serena to vote against the player she "likes" to not compete in the international events which Serena erased from her tennis schedule should be biggest shame. This is the proof that Serena is UNATTRACTIVE INSIDE. And nothing changed from 2011.
Well, as Mats Wilander told, the only one who has a game to beat Serena is Agnieszka. Little bitching can help Serena avoid Agnieszka's ascent to the throne.

For Schiavone and Stosur i have only one word. JEALOUSY. Jealousy that they're time is over in tennis, that Agnieszka will become a champion greater than them.

There's a scheduled double bagel for Serena in 2013 from Fan Favourite's bakery now :)

@danieln1
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:14 PM
The drama continues for this MM

MercuriePL
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM
The drama continues for this MM

Thanks to SkipRena
Someone should ban her from grand slams for skipping important tournaments like premier mandatorys/5 or premiers 700

coolfish1103
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Don't play Auckland.

MercuriePL
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Don't play Auckland.

It was too late for her to withdraw without paying millions of penalty. Katowice tournament was confirmed after she booked Auckland, so it was not her fault. She should be allowed to play by players council because she won't play MM event in 2nd half of 2013.

Valanga
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM
So why did she commit to Auckland in the first place

@danieln1
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Why Caro didnt withdraw for her friend?

BlueTrees
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:26 PM
LOL at someone beating PainfulTruth to starting this thread :lol: Guess his day is ruined.

Aga is too good for this useless MM anyway, it's for Ula to play in :wavey:

mauresmofan
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I'd be amazed if Serena was paying attention at all to something like this and can't imagine she would care less what Aga did in her spare time (Anything outside of the Slams is spare time to Serena)

MercuriePL
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Why Caro didnt withdraw for her friend?

OMG SHE WITHDRAWED BUT AGNIESZKA NEEDED SERENA'S VOTE TO PLAY 2ND MM IN 1ST HALF OF 2013.
SkipRena made bitching and vote "NO" for her denying her to play in her home country.
Understand now?

Nina.
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:28 PM
It was too late for her to withdraw without paying millions of penalty. Katowice tournament was confirmed after she booked Auckland, so it was not her fault. She should be allowed to play by players council because she won't play MM event in 2nd half of 2013.

:haha:

Mightymirza
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:30 PM
:lol: Rules are rules :shrug: Even if the players council had said yes, no guarantee that WTA would have complied :shrug:

MercuriePL
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:35 PM
:lol: Rules are rules :shrug: Even if the players council had said yes, no guarantee that WTA would have complied :shrug:

Players council vote is the most decisive in this case. WTA moved Agnieszka's request to them to decide.

duhcity
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Um, only one of Serena, Sam, and Fran voted no, isn't that what was reported?

I think you need to chill, but okay. If your tournament depends so heavily on Aga being there, Poland shouldn't have one

Nicolás89
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:39 PM
So why did she commit to Auckland in the first place

Apparently she didn't know there was going to be a tournament in Katowice.

SilverSlam
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM
They're just bitter that they've only won a slam and not the fan favorite award. Clearly this is what matters in tennis.

Nina.

I thought only one out of Serena, Sam, Caro and Fran voted yes :scratch:

MercuriePL

I think you need to chill, but okay. If your tournament depends so heavily on Aga being there, Poland shouldn't have one

From Serena/Caroline/Sam/Fran

only Caroline voted yes (confirmed by her father), Serena/Sam/Fran triangle voted no.

Petronius
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Tell me again that Schiavone Stosur or Serena are nice. For Serena to vote against the player she "likes" to not compete in the international events which Serena erased from her tennis schedule should be biggest shame. This is the proof that Serena is UNATTRACTIVE INSIDE. And nothing changed from 2011.
Well, as Mats Wilander told, the only one who has a game to beat Serena is Agnieszka. Little bitching can help Serena avoid Agnieszka's ascent to the throne.

For Schiavone and Stosur i have only one word. JEALOUSY. Jealousy that they're time is over in tennis, that Agnieszka will become a champion greater than them.

I wish all the best to Agnieszka, but you may be in for a big disappointment, if you believe that she will 'ascend to the throne' and 'will become a champion'.

Even when Serena retires, Agnieszka's game doesn't match up well versus in-form and healthy Azarenka, Sharapova and Kvitova who simply have more firepower. And she even struggles with Petra Cetkovska (0-4).

Once again, I wish her all the best, but IMO becoming No. 1 or win a slam will be very difficult for her.

MercuriePL
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:44 PM
They're just bitter that they've only won a slam and not the fan favorite award. Clearly this is what matters in tennis.

It is clearly better to win fan favourite/facebook/video with more than 40% of votes each time while having 130.000 fanbase on facebook than to not be liked while having 9.000.000 fanbase on facebook. It clearly showes us that Agnieszka is liked for her game, and Maria only for her body.

MercuriePL
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I wish all the best to Agnieszka, but you may be in for a big disappointment, if you believe that she will 'ascend to the throne' and 'will become a champion'.

Even when Serena retires, Agnieszka's game doesn't match up well versus in-form and healthy Azarenka, Sharapova and Kvitova who simply have more firepower. And she even struggles with Petra Cetkovska (0-4).

Once again, I wish her all the best, but IMO becoming No. 1 or win a slam will be very difficult for her.

Do you still think that Serena retires before Sharapova? xD Joke of the year, with her talent Serena won't lose a set against this ballbasher till late 40ties...

And if you forgot. There was a moment than against best Serena, she was 4 games away from a wimbledon title. Closer than Serena. What's made a difference was Serena's legendary willpower, not stupid screamballbashing like Sharapova's.

Manitou
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I don't think you get it. Agnieszka didn't want to play in the tournament. This whole drama is just for PR. She was never comfortable playing in Poland, always had problems because of it and she was waiting for any excuse to skip that tournament. She is booked for Auckland and didn't want to change a thing.

Probably talked to Serena who asked her: "do you want to play there?", and Agnieszka responding with a whisper: "no, I don't", then Serena replying: "I will take care of it". :)

If the players in the voting committee wanted to hurt her out of jealousy or something, they would have certainly voted for Agnieszka to play in Poland. More stress, more travel, more wasted energy, more risk to get injured. And this is all just before AO.
This whole drama is fake and ridiculous. Yes, Polish fans would like to see her in Katowice, that's obvious, but Agnieszka is only a human with limited energy, and she as a tennis player would certainly not benefit by playing there.

--

BadgerM
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:51 PM
LOL. If Radwanska cared that much, she can withdraw from Auckland. Serena/Sam/Fran probably don't care and don't see why Aga should get a special exception just because there is an International in her hometown. Don't think Woz got the same benefit when she had Kopenhagen, and she was #1.

Chrissie-fan
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Nice gesture from Caroline, but if it's against the rules I don't see why it was even up for a vote. If players consider it a bad rule they should first try to get a rule change which would from then on apply to everyone.

C. Drone
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM
pole drama of the week.

mauresmofan
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM
It is clearly better to win fan favourite/facebook/video with more than 40% of votes each time while having 130.000 fanbase on facebook than to not be liked while having 9.000.000 fanbase on facebook. It clearly showes us that Agnieszka is liked for her game, and Maria only for her body.

Oh yeah facebook votes will surely keep Maria awake at night devastated that she didn't win fan favourite, I'm sure she won't even be able to look at herself in her shiny 4 slam trophies and will have to wipe away the tears with her millions upon millions of dollars of endorsements and career earnings.

SilverSlam
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:56 PM

Okay let me stop you there. This thread and this post show how delusional you are as to how much power Queen Vulture has over the WTA. She is nothing. She does nothing and she never will be anything that they're going to change the rules for. She won fan favourite twice, well my gosh I guess we should throw out all the achievements of every other player because they didn't win a contest with a flawed voting system. Ain't NOBODY taking those results seriously, and furthermore just because Katowice won't fill any seats in their oversized stadium now their star act chose to play somewhere else (don't even TRY and tell me she didn't know they were getting a tournament there, she's the queen vulture, she knows about MMs before even Piotr Wozniacki does) does not grant you the permission to start bashing other players who actually have a slam title because they're jealous! Jealous of what? Her illustrious career filled with titles from Brussels and Beijing.

Take multiple seats before you even think about starting another thread calling some of the fairest players in the game cheats and jealous haters.

Gilas.
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Good. Hopefully a Pole will make it to the final.

Natural Joe
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:58 PM
:lol:

Manitou
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:58 PM
pole drama of the week.

I actually prefer this drama over dramas about airplanes and assassinations that are tearing Poland apart today.

--

C. Drone
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:00 PM

And Federer has 12 millions because of his... armhair?

Nicolás89
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:03 PM
And Federer has 12 millions because of his... armhair?

Because of his hair. :hearts:

ZeroSumGame
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I :lol: soooo hard when I read this!!!! :lol:

1st of all Serena likes Agy, 2ndly I don't think she gives a f**k as to where Agy wants to play ...Please don't tell us that since the WTA is really all about Serena, it also makes her determine/influence another player's schedule :eek: ...players plan their schedule with their teams not anybody else, you may just wanna drop Serena outta this mess.

Agy's 1st choice & full commitment was Auckland not this MM event :wavey

...& how did Maria end up in this thread being bashed as BBB, did she vote in the council? :confused::confused:

Jane Lane
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I :lol: soooo hard when I read this!!!! :lol:

1st of all Serena likes Agy, 2ndly I don't think she gives a f**k as to where Agy wants to play ...Please don't tell us that since the WTA is really all about Serena, it also makes her determine/influence another player's schedule :eek: ...players plan their schedule with their teams not anybody else, you may just wanna drop Serena outta this mess.

Agy's 1st choice & full commitment was Auckland not this MM event :wavey

...& how did Maria end up in this thread being bashed as BBB, did she vote in the council? :confused::confused:

Serena's on the player's council. They voted for this case. People aren't making that up.

JJ all the way
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:29 PM

"We are disappointed that Agnieszka won't play in Poland [...] We tried to get a permission from a players council, but we lost [...] Caroline agreed to grant her spot in a tournament for Agnieszka, her father wanted Aga to play too, because he knew the bigger atraction than Caroline in Katowice would be Aga. Normally Caroline should play because her father organizes the tournament, yet they wanted Aggie to play..."

http://www.polskatimes.pl/artykul/711559,wiktorowski-janowicz-to-nie-djokovic-wszystkich-nie-pokona,1,id,t,sa.html

There's a scheduled double bagel for Serena in 2013 from Fan Favourite's bakery now :)

It has been 3 pages and no one has commented on this?!!!!!! :help::help:

Comebacksova
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I hope OP was just joking. :spit: :o

Natural Joe
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:32 PM
It has been 3 pages and no one has commented on this?!!!!!! :help::help:

Ain't nobody got time for that :lol:

dragonflies
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:34 PM

This thread is so lame and stupid that I am at a lost of words. :facepalm:

If Aga and that guy Tomasz Wiktorowsk wanted to play in Poland that much, they should have concerned about there would be a MM tournament in Poland before making their schedule. It's not anyone's fault that they were so greedy and commit to Auckland for appearance fee and now they (or just the coach) came out crying as victims. They made the decision, they have to face the consequence now. It's so lame to pass the responsibility to others to solve their own problems, so Aga can benefit from having a exception to play extra tournaments. It's idiotic to blame others to take responsibility for their mistakes.

Top players already have tons of privileges comparing to lower ranked players. They are automatically granted accesses in top Tier draws in tournies with the most money prizes and the most points awarded while lower ranked players killing each other in qualifications for spots in the draws ( mostly against seeded players), then generally bow out being exhausted after playing consecutive matches and having to draw against stronger opponents. With a system that already too elitist and favors heavily top players, there is no need to make more precedences that benefits top tenners at the expenses of lower ranked players.

The player council is there to represent for other players sakes and has to put their benefit as top priority, not about to please some other top players and building up their own personal relations over other players' expenses.

The council has been doing a good job when it comes to business as far as I concern.

Sam and Francesca have their Slams while Aga doesn't, so to label them as jealousy is reaching too much.

Serena is 4-0 vs Radwandska with 3 routing victories and the only 3 set match that Aga managed to win only one tight set due to Rena's lapse of concentration while being demolished in the other 2 sets, so even it was a 3 setter, she was never close to beating Serena. Serena would have to worry about Vika and other players before being worry about Aga.

Manitou
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:46 PM
The problem with this thread is that internet gives everybody a voice, including complete idiots, and thus incomprehensible jabber is taking over the world.

In old times an informed journalist posted news and the idiots could only shut up and listen. Today the idiots speak. Speak one over another, shout one over another, scream one over another, in an exponentially growing incomprehensible cacophony. This thread, as many other on this forum, is a prime example.

--

DokDi
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Cry me a river.
If Aga and her team want to play Katowice that badly they can always skip Auckland. Who cares about the fees, it's just a MM.

NashaMasha
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:54 PM
The problem with this thread is that internet gives everybody a voice, including complete idiots, and thus incomprehensible jabber is taking over the world.

In old times an informed journalist posted news and the idiots could only shut up and listen. Today the idiots speak. Speak one over another, shout one over another, scream one over another, in an exponentially growing incomprehensible cacophony. This thread, as many other on this forum, is a prime example.

--

i guess you miss "Soviet times" of your country :lol: Definitely then at 9.00 p.m all idiots were watching official news with informed journalists :) "shut up and listen" - just cross the border and you'll get it in Lukashenko's paradise

sweetadri06
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:55 PM

Your entire post is delusional, Sam and Francesca both have slams, i doubt they are jealous of Aga and Serena has 15 slams, she's not worrying about playing Aga at all. If the Poland event was so important to Radwanska than she should have made it a priority to play there and not Auckland. The players' council can't bend the rules to accommodate one player. Caroline made sure she played in Copenhagan to get the tournament off the ground and Aga should to if its that important to her. It's obviously not.

dragonflies
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM

--

I believe your story about Aga " not wanting to play in Poland" is true, but it's the information " behind the scense" and is supposed to be known among those people with personal access to Aga's entourage and not the public.

Your theory that Aga 's team made a stunt to avoid being played in Poland because her intention is not really wanting to play there, while it's totally possible, it hasn't been confirmed from people who involved.

What really happened out there is Aga's coach vocally spoke out playing victims and blame some players in the council not doing their any " favor". If your story is true, then it's obviously they are hypocrites for making those fake stories and blaming other players to benefit their own sakes.

If you said Aga probably asked Serena to not voting for her to play in Katowice, then Rena did what she asked, then her coach now came out publicly to draw attention against Serena ( and other players) that voted against them. This accusation is obviously not doing any favor for Serena who did Aga a favor as people in Poland ( Mercury.... and others) already accused Serena, Sam and Fran for" being petty". In other words, if your story is true, then Aga is the " backstabber" that damages Serena's reputation after getting a favor from her.

I know you are an Aga's fan, so you are about to defend Aga at all cost and you probably know something about Aga that others don't know ( and not supposed to know), but if there is someone to be blamed, that first person would be Aga's coach. You have to blame him first for his big mouth to accuse others publicly based on a story that he knew it wasn't true, before blaming other people as " idiots" for commenting the event based on what happened and not based on " the information behind the scense that happened somewhere in some people 's house and no way to test them).

coolfish1103
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM

Stop making me repeat, don't play Auckland.

Jerem
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM
The OP is obviously overreacting and disappointed, yeah ;)

For me, the question is to know if Aga knew that a tournament in Katowice was coming when she signed up for Auckland. If yes, then it's completely her fault. If not, well, she just tried to get an exception to be able to compete in this home tournament, after having received a late information. Anyway, she should be able to play there in 2014.

don't even TRY and tell me she didn't know they were getting a tournament there, she's the queen vulture, she knows about MMs before even Piotr Wozniacki does
Radwanska never plays any MM tournament, or nearly. I think she played something like 3 Internationals in the last 4 years, so I don't know where this statement comes from.

Cry me a river.
If Aga and her team want to play Katowice that badly they can always skip Auckland. Who cares about the fees, it's just a MM.
Maybe she has some loyalty and doesn't want to withdraw from a tournament where she is highly awaited? I think she's someone who keeps her commitments, she rarely withdraws from any tournament and especially if she has received a fee for her presence. Showing to the tournament organizers that they can trust her is a mark of professionalism, also.

matthias
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Rules are rules
it was her own fault to sign with Auckland

Wiggly
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Radwanska probably asked these players to vote against her.
Besides no one cares about her or Katowice.

Kasey
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:36 PM
^yet you cared enough to enter this thread and type down your opinion. So much for what you claimed in the post :lol:

Anyway, this case is just hilarious.
It is so irrelevant right now, when it's done and A-Rad won't play Katowice next year, who voted for whom or whether Caro would withdraw if Aga could enter the tournament.
It's just silly to bring up this issue. Rules are rules, they're clear and simple.
Two MM per year, each one in different halves of season. She chose Auckland instead of Katowice and it's it, no need to whine about the case in the press.
That's one of very few thing that I actually can't put up with Aga's team, and that comes from a die-hard fan of hers.

nathanj594
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:37 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3qmw3k4cG1r6stod.gif

edificio
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM

--

:yeah: :lol:

OP gives me a headache. I think s/he posts similar tripe in YouTube comments.:rolleyes:

spiceboy
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM
It was too late for her to withdraw without paying millions of penalty.

Oh please :rolleyes:

She just doesn't want to lose her big $$$ Auckland appearance fee. I'm sure if she tells the situation to Auckland organizers and promises to commit for next year or the next couple of years they would have agreed and would have remained in good terms with her. They'd rather have a good relationship with a top player who would thank that gesture and commit in the future rather that forcing her to play if she does not want to.

Radwanska name in Poland is BIG enough to sell tickets even for doubles. Get a Wozniacki/Radwanska doubles team in Katowice or even RadwanskaX2 team and stands will be pretty full and they won't have to make it $500K and everybody wins.

So yeah, I'm basically not buying the story of "poor Aga she is not allowed to play in her home tournament". On the contrary, IMO I think she feels relieved not to play that tournament and feel the huge pressure there for a tournament which does not offer much to her in terms of points and money. But of course this is the kind of thing she would never say publicy and that's just my opinion :oh:

Jorn
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:50 PM
ES danmark say there still may be a WTA Tournament in Denmark next year, so maybe Caro will play that?!? (But who will run that tournament is unsure...)

Manitou
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:56 PM
That's one of very few thing that I actually can't put up with Aga's team, and that comes from a die-hard fan of hers.

As I was observing Aga directly and indirectly, I think she calculated that her investment in home fans is rather a poor investment, so she went for world fans instead. And I applaud that decision. I classify myself as her "world fan".

--

Comebacksova
Dec 4th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Why don't they get Kerber or Lisucki instead? :oh:

Brad[le]y.
Dec 4th, 2012, 06:55 PM
It always makes me laugh when people overreact to this attention whore :lol:

and :rolls: at people calling Aga a MM queen. The last time she won an international tournament was over 4 years ago in Istanbul. The only MM she's played since then was KL which she withdrew after playing one match :lol:

Blu€
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:27 PM
y.;22548600']and :rolls: at people calling Aga a MM queen. The last time she won an international tournament was over 4 years ago in Istanbul. The only MM she's played since then was KL which she withdrew after playing one match :lol:

You should know by now that on GM every single tournament is a MM with the exception of Slams, Miami and IW.

:lol: at people claiming a few weeks ago that Caro had voted against Aga playing because she wanted to play the tournament herself, wrong once again :hearts:

L'Enfant Sauvage
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I believe your story about Aga " not wanting to play in Poland" is true, but it's the information " behind the scense" and is supposed to be known among those people with personal access to Aga's entourage and not the public.

Your theory that Aga 's team made a stunt to avoid being played in Poland because her intention is not really wanting to play there, while it's totally possible, it hasn't been confirmed from people who involved.

What really happened out there is Aga's coach vocally spoke out playing victims and blame some players in the council not doing their any " favor". If your story is true, then it's obviously they are hypocrites for making those fake stories and blaming other players to benefit their own sakes.

If you said Aga probably asked Serena to not voting for her to play in Katowice, then Rena did what she asked, then her coach now came out publicly to draw attention against Serena ( and other players) that voted against them. This accusation is obviously not doing any favor for Serena who did Aga a favor as people in Poland ( Mercury.... and others) already accused Serena, Sam and Fran for" being petty". In other words, if your story is true, then Aga is the " backstabber" that damages Serena's reputation after getting a favor from her.

I know you are an Aga's fan, so you are about to defend Aga at all cost and you probably know something about Aga that others don't know ( and not supposed to know), but if there is someone to be blamed, that first person would be Aga's coach. You have to blame him first for his big mouth to accuse others publicly based on a story that he knew it wasn't true, before blaming other people as " idiots" for commenting the event based on what happened and not based on " the information behind the scense that happened somewhere in some people 's house and no way to test them).

Just throwing this out there, but if that scenario was true I don't think it's unlikely that Aga lied to her coach about wanting to play there. She seems like the type of girl who would want to please everyone, so he probably wanted her to play there, she agreed despite her own wishes and then used the player council thing to loophole herself out of it?

And to everyone responding to the OP, I hope you realize it is a blatant troll both on TF and on youtube :lol: No need to drag Aga for his words, he might not even be a fan, probably just someone trying to give her fans a bad name :lol:

alex.2812
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Serena wants to prevent Aga to burn out by playing stupid MM, that's all.
Aga should thank Serena.

@danieln1
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:29 PM
OMG SHE WITHDRAWED BUT AGNIESZKA NEEDED SERENA'S VOTE TO PLAY 2ND MM IN 1ST HALF OF 2013.
SkipRena made bitching and vote "NO" for her denying her to play in her home country.
Understand now?

Now yes I didn´t know this fact

Viktymise
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:56 PM
the only one who has a game to beat Serena is Agnieszka.

Yet she never has beaten her. Funny that.

Harry.
Dec 4th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Sob, how is this Serena's fault or anyone that voted against Aga in this cases fault? The rules are the rules. The only reason she isn't withdrawing from Auckland is because of the appearance fee she's getting paid.

SerenaMJ
Dec 4th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah, and Serena is to blame... typical of haters. Go stuff yourself, like really... I am sorry but the panel is more than one person and as far as I know even more than 4 people. RULES ARE RULES, she committed to one event earlier she can't play Katowice, I don't even know what's there to vote for or against. She can play next year, no big deal. Honestly, some people should get a grip. I am pretty sure Poles will be happy with Caro playing this year, they support everyone who's of Polish origin (and they hate everyone else, LOL). It's not even an important tournament, like really, chill out! And by the way, your post is so dripping with hate that the only person that is unattractive inside is YOU really. Serena and everyone else just went by the rules, accept it.

Manitou
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Mods: someone delete this entire thread because new people keep coming here and get misinformed.

Readers: please read the thread before you post any emotional misinformed responses.

--

Vincey!
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:23 PM
who care lol, Aga couldn't play this tournament according to the rules, too bad she can't withdraw from Auckland to be able to play in Poland but rules are rules. She'll know for next year....I can't wait to see if she'll introduce it to her schedule and play then or will she "not be able to withdraw" again. I mean, clearly if she REALLY wanted to play in Poland she'd accept the fine for Auckland and play there. It's not like if she's short on money lol Can't blame all the other players who voted no, might seem harsh but let's say Aga play both MM for the 1st half of the year and wins them....she'd have the chance to get a better seed in slams then better draw which would be unfair to the other top 10.

Viktymise
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Besides no one cares about her [Hagatha] or Katowice.

Halleluja.

chingching
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:11 AM
And i am a troll :facepalm:
I am sorry, I understand why you are upset but do you reallywant the full wrath of tennisforum on you. Saying AGA can beat Serena and that Sam and Francesca are jealous. Bitch Please :lol:

dencod16
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:55 AM
First of all i don't think she really wanted to play there because of Ula, they don't like playing each other, and if i were them i would play tournaments separately. And this has been obvious for the past few years. And second only one of the 4 voted no, we don't know who.

iHeartTroyBolton
Dec 5th, 2012, 04:22 AM
The excuse that this event was added too late in the game is rubbish. If she really wanted to play, the moment she heard it might happen she should've waited.

This was always going to be Caro's event, and one of them would have had to get special permission to play here, plain and simple.

If not for Auckland, and Aga got priority it would've been Caro trying to get into this event. This is why Caro voted yes, and why Sam, Serena, and Franny said no.

Adrian.
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:05 AM
And i am a troll :facepalm:
I am sorry, I understand why you are upset but do you reallywant the full wrath of tennisforum on you. Saying AGA can beat Serena and that Sam and Francesca are jealous. Bitch Please :lol:

You still are a troll :wavey:

ANNETTE WILL BE TOP 10 :rocker2:......................................... ....:spit::happy:

olivero
Dec 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM
(..)

LOL. Get a life