PDA

View Full Version : Rory's Ex throws dinner party shade

Kvitarenka
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
THE SHADE :eek:

One woman replaced the other in Rory McIlroy’s affections – and tensions mounted between Caroline Wozniacki and Holly Sweeney at the weekend.

Miss Sweeney appeared to draw the wrath of her ex’s new lover after the episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me that she appeared in was aired on Channel 4.

The episode had already titillated Irish fans as Miss Sweeney chose a cheeky ‘Golf Pros, Tennis Hoes’ theme for her dinner party. The blonde student’s leap into the small screen wearing the cheeky dress code attracted a barrage of criticism from viewers when screened on Saturday on Channel 4.
Come Dine With Me: Holly Sweeney may have angered her ex's new lover Caroline Wozniacki as she hosted a Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes themed night

Come Dine With Me: Holly Sweeney may have angered her ex's new lover Caroline Wozniacki as she hosted a Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes themed night

Following the programme, a tweet from Miss Wozniacki’s verified Twitter account suggested that she may have been less than impressed with it. ‘It’s amazing how some people can’t move on from the past and get on with their own lives,’ she wrote.

Retweeted 96 times by some of her 440,000 followers, there were hints that the Co. Down sportsman’s previous partner was the intended target of the random comment.

Northern-based fan Sinéad Miskelly replied to the star from the account @rugbydown: ‘It was clear on Come Dine With Me Ireland tonight #tennis #golf #fancydress.’

When several others questioned the context of the unexplained tweet, another fan also identified Miss Sweeney as being singled out. @LosDosMos wrote: ‘Rory’s ex, ha. She went on “Celebrity” Come Dine with Me last year and the episode was repeated today. Her theme was “Golf”.’

Hours earlier, the couple known as ‘Wozilroy’ had tweeted a picture of themselves ‘on top of the world in Aspen’. The show, which first aired on TV3 in April, was recorded just four months after the couple split and McIlroy took up with the Danish tennis champion. But Miss Sweeney faced fresh criticism from the public for choosing the theme.

Peter Donaghy tweeted: ‘@HFCSween Why did you choose a golf and tennis theme on Come Dine With Me?? Awful choice, move on #cringetv’.
Champion: Holly's association with golfer Rory led her to appear on Celebrity Come Dine With Me, one Twitter user said it was 'cringe TV'

Champion: Holly's association with golfer Rory led her to appear on Celebrity Come Dine With Me, one Twitter user said it was 'cringe TV'

Replying to the harsh summary on her 22nd birthday on Saturday, she replied: ‘Learn to laugh at the past to move on. P.S. That’s at least a year old.’

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2242186/Come-Dine-With-Me-Rory-McIlorys-ex-Holly-Sweeney-invites-Caroline-Wozniacki-Golf-Pro-Tennis-H-e-night.html

Sammo
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:42 PM
I heard this a long time ago

Manitou
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM
I heard this a long time ago

I didn't.

I wish Karolina focused on practicing before her 2013 season...
Poor Piotr. How long is he going to think he is in control of anything....?

---

danieln1
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:14 PM
Girls fighting for Rory :facepalm:

babsi
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:27 PM
Girls fighting for Rory :facepalm:

Correction:

Girls fighting for Rory's money:angel:

SerenaSlam
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:29 PM
The fact that she only had 96 retweets LMMFAO ROTF

KournikovaFan91
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
This was filmed and originally shown almost a year ago. The other night was a repeat. :o Dunno why Caro is dragging this up since it's old news.

Caro clearly pissed at being called a hoe :lol:

danieln1
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Correction:

Girls fighting for Rory's money:angel:

Gold diggers :happy:

Dawson.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:01 PM
The fact that she only had 96 retweets LMMFAO ROTF

How many retweets do you get?

Stamp Paid
Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcp25tXH1d1rk5pqgo1_r1_500.jpg

iHeartTroyBolton
Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:19 PM
How many retweets do you get?

How is that a fair comparison?

jameshazza
Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:52 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcp25tXH1d1rk5pqgo1_r1_500.jpg

:hysteric:

I just think Rory is an epic asshole. There was such a big deal about his 'homecoming' over here and they aired a documentary talking where he was talking about getting back with his ex after the USO and leaving her was the biggest mistake of his life. Then less than two weeks later he had started flirting with Woz on Twitter. :lol:

He's just one of those guys.

dsanders06
Dec 4th, 2012, 12:11 AM

One woman replaced the other in Rory McIlroy’s affections – and tensions mounted between Caroline Wozniacki and Holly Sweeney at the weekend.

Miss Sweeney appeared to draw the wrath of her ex’s new lover after the episode of [b]Celebrity Come Dine With Me that she appeared in was aired on Channel 4.

The episode had already titillated Irish fans as Miss Sweeney chose a cheeky ‘Golf Pros, Tennis Hoes’ theme for her dinner party. The blonde student’s leap into the small screen wearing the cheeky dress code attracted a barrage of criticism from viewers when screened on Saturday on Channel 4.

Following the programme, a tweet from Miss Wozniacki’s verified Twitter account suggested that she may have been less than impressed with it. ‘It’s amazing how some people can’t move on from the past and get on with their own lives,’ she wrote.

Retweeted 96 times by some of her 440,000 followers, there were hints that the Co. Down sportsman’s previous partner was the intended target of the random comment.

Northern-based fan Sinéad Miskelly replied to the star from the account @rugbydown: ‘It was clear on Come Dine With Me Ireland tonight #tennis #golf #fancydress.’

When several others questioned the context of the unexplained tweet, another fan also identified Miss Sweeney as being singled out. @LosDosMos wrote: ‘Rory’s ex, ha. She went on “Celebrity” Come Dine with Me last year and the episode was repeated today. Her theme was “Golf”.’

Hours earlier, the couple known as ‘Wozilroy’ had tweeted a picture of themselves ‘on top of the world in Aspen’. The show, which first aired on TV3 in April, was recorded just four months after the couple split and McIlroy took up with the Danish tennis champion. But Miss Sweeney faced fresh criticism from the public for choosing the theme.

Peter Donaghy tweeted: ‘@HFCSween Why did you choose a golf and tennis theme on Come Dine With Me?? Awful choice, move on #cringetv’.

Replying to the harsh summary on her 22nd birthday on Saturday, she replied: ‘Learn to laugh at the past to move on. P.S. That’s at least a year old.’

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2242186/Come-Dine-With-Me-Rory-McIlorys-ex-Holly-Sweeney-invites-Caroline-Wozniacki-Golf-Pro-Tennis-H-e-night.html

This irrelevant person is considered a celebrity? :spit:

JN
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:43 AM
McIlroy’s childhood sweetheart has admitted to getting ‘a bit of stick about it but knew I would’. She said: ‘I wanted to do it really to take the p*** out of me, not anybody else. Obviously I was only on the show because of my ex, so that’s why I went for it.

‘A current thing at uni parties is Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes, so it’s not for me to go and change that. It’s a usual night out.’

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/03/article-0-127A4927000005DC-856_634x507.jpg
Cringe TV: Pippa O Connor, Shane Byrne, Madeline Mulqueen, Michael O Doherty andHolly Sweeney starred in
the show, aired on Friday

She appeared in the show with Pippa O’Connor, Michael O’Doherty, Shane Byrne and Madeline Mulqueen. It was first screened on TV3 earlier this year.

Meanwhile, topless pictures of Miss Sweeney appeared yesterday in a Sunday newspaper.

The saucy shots by Belfast-based fashion photographer Gavin Millar also show in her underwear, her modesty covered by a cardigan, holding her two Chihuahuas. She said she did the pictures to help friend Mr Millar build his portfolio. ‘I wouldn’t have done the shots if I didn’t feel comfortable and with Gavin and I together, the pictures were always going to be a little crazy.’

Since moving out of the Moneyreagh mansion she and Rory shared, she has gone back to her studies and is completing the final year of her sports technology degree.
____

Pippa O'Connor! :hearts: :drool:

danieln1
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Woz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that nobody

Mynarco
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Who?

V-MAC
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Saw this last year

KournikovaFan91
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Saw this last year

Apparently only recently aired on Channel 4 so is being dragged up again when really its such an old news story. Why did Woz bother reacting. :rolleyes:

Sammo
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Who is this bitter bitch anyway? What does she do for a living, gold digger?

Raiden
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Who is this bitter bitch anyway?She was clearly on the way to become Britain's №1 WAG when Rory ended their fling. I remember the British media was about to start hyping the couple, even branding them as the next "Posh and Becks" and what not, especially because she and Rory have been together very long. There was a lot of chatter that supposedly it was because of her that he won, bla bla bla... dubbing her his emotional caddy and so forth.

In fact I have this suspicion that Rory left her because of this (there was no particular conflict issue between them according to Sweeny so I reckon he dumped her because he got worried that if they stayed together longer, everyone (eventually even himself) might start believing the hype that she's the reason why he's winning so he may have wanted to prove that his golf success belongs to him.

Raiden
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Woz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that nobodyReally?

http://media.irishcentral.com/images/Holly+Sweeney+7.jpg

Sweeny is not bad looking at all. She's FHM material.

And given yesterday's tweets, it's evident that she's hot enough to worry Wozniacki :lol:

Halepsova
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:29 PM
So what if she's hot? I mean she's no a million dollar tennis superstar. And what do you mean Caro was worried about this chick? No, she wasn't. She's just upset that this crap was brought up again as if someone is still holding grude and cann't move on with their live. :rolleyes:

And why should Caro care if this girl is an FHM model or anything? Rory already dumped the crap out of her. That means she's nothing in their relationships. Period.

Go, Caro. Don't let any stupid shit gets you down. :cheer:

dsanders06
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I agree with everyone else, I'm on Team Caro in this dispute. She may be a useless and cringeworthy scrub, but she's OUR useless and cringeworthy scrub :armed:

Jack.
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I watched this full episode without realising they were celebrities.:tape:

Trickle
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:31 PM

Where? :confused:

The biggest shade I can barely decipher is where Sandra Murphy felt the need to point out that 96 out of 440,000 Caro fans gave a fuq as if this was significant, because Caro's last tweet before this joking about forgetting to bring her racquets to practice received more retweets.

I didn't even hear about this the first time round and I was already bored when I found out this non-story was older than Beyonce's child.

Sammo
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Really?

http://media.irishcentral.com/images/Holly+Sweeney+7.jpg

Sweeny is not bad looking at all. She's FHM material.

And given yesterday's tweets, it's evident that she's hot enough to worry Wozniacki :lol:

I was about to say she reminded me of Hantuchova

http://beautiful-pics.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Daniela-Hantuchova-16.jpg

and then I saw this

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01631/SNE0309MM---_1631126x.jpg

Average looking slut

Jimmie48
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Cringeworthy, from all participants :facepalm:

Stevecw
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:24 PM
This all over again zzzzz. Sad that Channel 4 are resorting to sticking on TV3 Ireland repeats from 8 months ago!

The 3 girls that were in that show, Rory's ex was not as good looking as the other 2. I think by going on this she thought she might become something big, but didn't really work out.

Rory & Caro seems to be doing fine, don't need this crap dug up again :rolleyes:

KournikovaFan91
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Well Caro was the one who dragged it up. I guess C4 wanted something viewers hadn't seen, they repeat the British Come Dine With Me ad nauseum at least this episode was something new. :shrug: They have a lot of TV hours to fill. :p

Stevecw
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Well Caro was the one who dragged it up. I guess C4 wanted something viewers hadn't seen, they repeat the British Come Dine With Me ad nauseum at least this episode was something new. :shrug: They have a lot of TV hours to fill. :p

No can't blame Caro for this...it was the Daily Mail, made it big news. Caro was only responding to the sudden publicity about somethin that happen months ago. True tho what u say, poor old c4 & worse e4 are lost as to how to fill time!! They need big brother back!