PDA

View Full Version : How would you rate your own 2012?

Lin Lin
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:19 PM
I rate myself 7/10.:):wavey:

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
I rate myself 0.:cheer:

Lin Lin
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Why?How can it be 0?

Beat
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:26 PM
How can it be 0?

mariah flopped.

bulava
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:34 PM

Many good things have happened in my Business domain, including going back to the United States. But this time as a Foreign Investor to expand my company, and to provide the jobs to the local Americans!

IMO my self-appraisal score won't be 10 until I get married because life would never be complete without better half. Time is ticking for me...

Lin Lin
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
Good for you:):yeah:

Doully
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
9. 2012 has been an ace year so far.

Done great in my second year of uni and have been in Spain for the last 3 months doing my mandatory ERASMUS placement for my third year. Met some wonderful people here and living on my own for the first time has been good life experience. The weather here in contrast to Scotland helps too :oh:. Head home at the end of the month for what is sure to be an amazing Christmas and an even better Hogmany.

Austria for 5 months in February (second part of my year abroad) to ensue. Hopefully 2013 will be just as enjoyable as 2012 has been.

Pops Maellard
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
6 is probably the best I can rate it. Warning: moan ahead :p.

The good: I'm playing club tennis (and not doing horribly :angel:), I have a venue to perform (ie. sing :lol:), I'm off anti-depressants, I have all the living essentials + many luxuries too, I have generally good health, I've got a car, I'm fairly blessed with talents, went to see tennis pros live for the first time early on in the year :hearts: including one of my faves Verdasco, and a top 5 player (Ferrer :p).

The bad: I had '12 off study (a bad decision in hindsight) so I'm not closer to getting out of the dead-end job I'm in, I'm struggling a bit money-wise at times, I've got a problem with overeating which I'm finding hard to overcome, I've still got almost zero social life, I'm 21 and wondering 'is this as good as it's gonna get?', I've never had a BF, my family life is also kind of a mess right now, plus I have many self-image hangups (who doesn't?).

Yeah, 6 sounds about right. If I was really pessimistic I'd say 5, but I'm blessed in too many areas for that. I'm definitely better-off than worse-off :p.

Princess Fiona
Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
I voted "less than 3". It has been a lousy (terrible!) year in many ways for me (and some people close to me). But one must hold on to the positives (there have been some positives) and believe that everything happens for a reason... Believe that it will all work out in the end. And it could always be worse.

*shrug* :)

Sammo
Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
7, I had a horrible first half of the year, preparing for the A levels, in which I didn't do good at all in Maths and Chemistry, I was just suffering so much from stress, pressure, etc. I just couldn't, very miserable first half of the year. Summer was great, I managed to chill out and I also went to Paris, which was awesome. Now I've started college and even if the career is pretty demanding (Chemical Engineering) there's very interesting stuff in it and I've also met some really nice people :)

The Dawntreader
Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:44 PM
5 or 6.

$uricate
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:04 PM
Less than 3 probably. It's been really bad, even worse than last year somehow :(

Flavia P.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:06 PM
Incomplete. This month will decide my grade.

nazzac
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:06 PM
9/10. Got to say, one of the best years of my life so far.

- Got good GCSE results
- Chelsea winning the champions league
- The months, June, July and August i had off school, and it was awesome. Watched a lot of tennis
- Nothing bad has happened to me really

Can't complain about this year at all.

Bayo
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
The only thing I've enjoyed about this year is the presidential election. Otherwise it's a bust.

Soliloque
Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Great till September. Boring since.

Beat
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:08 AM
I voted "less than 3". It has been a lousy (terrible!) year in many ways for me (and some people close to me). But one must hold on to the positives (there have been some positives) and believe that everything happens for a reason... Believe that it will all work out in the end. And it could always be worse.

*shrug* :)

aw, fiona :hug: here's to a muchmuchmuch better 2013 for you and your close ones.

i'd give my year an 8 regarding my personal life and a 4 regarding my professional life (makes 6). in this economic situation, it's really hard to make a decent living, especially if you're self-employed like me.

Kəv.
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Good until the last couple of weeks :o

Elwin.
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:30 AM
This was quite mehh, still i rate it as a 6. Because i did well at my study and work.
2013 is shaping up to be a great year though, because i'm finally accepting who i really am

Sam L
Dec 4th, 2012, 10:05 AM
10+ It's the best year of my life so far. :cheer:

Just Do It
Dec 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I rate myself 0.:cheer:

Why?How can it be 0?

No sex.

I rate my year with 10 :yeah:

Mashabator
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM
9 :)

Javi.
Dec 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM
After a horrible 2011, 2012 was quite good, building what I hope it will be a great 2013 :D
I'd give it a 7.

saul1333
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Nothing much accomplished, but had fun

Princess Fiona
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:23 PM
aw, fiona :hug: here's to a muchmuchmuch better 2013 for you and your close ones.

i'd give my year an 8 regarding my personal life and a 4 regarding my professional life (makes 6). in this economic situation, it's really hard to make a decent living, especially if you're self-employed like me.

Thank you so much! (I rate you 10/10!) (And if I win the EuroMillions jackpot - the odds are not great, admittedly :eek: - I will absolutely remember you ;) for sure!)

:hug: :hug:

SVK
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I would say 4,5/10 - the first half 9/10 and the second half 0/10.

Helen Lawson
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:04 PM
10- every day is a gift from God.

antonella
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:31 PM
10- every day is a gift from God.

Awesome answer:worship:

moodin0931
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:37 PM
6ish :shrug:

tennislover
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:50 PM

My psychological problems got worse

Barrie_Dude
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:32 AM
6/10. Broke up with long time girlfriend. Lost a contract. But I am alive

Novichok
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Depend on finals this week.

Fantasy Hero
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:01 AM

overall it's been a good year, I had great expereinces, I got to know a lot of new people, made new friends and some of them I think will be for long. I had an amazing journey through Europe this summer, I've become a ski instructor, I kept passing exams at uni with the best marks out there. Still I have gone through bad moments, I got hurt by some former-friends' behaviour, I had two losses among my close friends at the end of last year and my skiing was horrible and I was found a very serious back injury which is uncurable.
Still I am going ahead and trying to live this Xmas with a big smile, enjoying everything I get and trying new things, planning my future leaving some open space for last minutes changes, my blog is running well and I hope to graduate soon :)