PDA

View Full Version : Would you date a virgin?

JJ all the way
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:18 PM
Certain cultures find people "saving themselves" to be hot
Other cultures think they are prudes

What is your reaction to a date who tells you they are a virgin?

Nicolás89
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Where's the hard to say option!? :lol:

I honestly don't know how would I react, this situation has never happened to me. :speakles:

To my knowledge at least.

moodin0931
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM
^slut :rolleyes: ;)

Super Dave
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:29 PM
If she was my age, I'd run like hell.

moodin0931
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:32 PM
What if it was just because they had morals and values? :oh: Although no one has those nowadays :lol: ;)

Helen Lawson
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:36 PM
I've done more than date them.

FedererBulgaria
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:37 PM
Before some years,not too much me myself was a virgin :D :D :D so its ok to date one

Sammo
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Adriana Lima was allegedly a virgin until she got married a couple of years ago :oh:

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/biografias/adriana-lima/89792-adriana-lima-victoria-secret1.jpg

edificio
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:56 PM
If he was my age, I'd run like hell.

FTFY

:yeah:

Certinfy
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
Wouldn't mind.

In a way it would be good in the sense that the relationship is most likely for love and not sex, but then on the downside considering how willing most of my girlfriends have been it'll be a big change and might get hard to keep away from sex, but I mean it's worth a try.

Actually was kind of with this girl during the summer who I knew was a virgin even before liking her. Was just awkward at times because although in a 'relationship" we both clearly tried to avoid talking about sex or anything even closely related which was weird to say the least.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:18 AM
Doesn't matter to me tbh. :shrug:

Flavia P.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:29 AM
Date? No. But that's just because I hate dating.

Fuck? Hell yeah! Newbies are fun. (of course, as long as they're legal)

antonella
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
Adriana Lima was allegedly a virgin until she got married a couple of years ago :oh:

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/biografias/adriana-lima/89792-adriana-lima-victoria-secret1.jpg

Yeah, r i g h t ;)

Helen Lawson
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
Date? No. But that's just because I hate dating.

Fuck? Hell yeah! Newbies are fun. (of course, as long as they're legal)

The new Justin Beiber sex doll "Just in Beaver" reads on the cover, "Finally 18!!"

The same company previously out out "Lady GagGag" "J Ho" and "Sex in her Shitty."

miffedmax
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:16 AM
Only if it was Lena D.

Flavia P.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 02:18 AM
The new Justin Beiber sex doll "Just in Beaver" reads on the cover, "Finally 18!!"

The same company previously out out "Lady GagGag" "J Ho" and "Sex in her Shitty."

You're really creative :lol:

wild.river
Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:27 AM
being the first for a guy in his 20's :drool::devil:
but i'd be worried that he'd wonder if the grass is greener :lol:

Mattographer
Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:34 AM
No, I dated a virgin and never date one ever again! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Valanga
Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:46 AM

Lmao

Andy.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
Nope!

Pops Maellard
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:32 AM
Don't see why not :lol:.

Andy.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Don't see why not :lol:.

I guess I dont want to have sex with someone who doesnt really know what they are doing. I want someone who is confident and in control.....not someone you have to show the ropes too. Is that harsh???

kwilliams
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
I don't see why not. Everyone's got to start somewhere. If nobody dated virgins there'd be a lot more of them and everyone would be losing their virginity in meaningless one night stands. I'm sure your first time is probably better if there's some build up to it, generally speaking at least.

Andy.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:44 AM
I don't see why not. Everyone's got to start somewhere. If nobody dated virgins there'd be a lot more of them and everyone would be losing their virginity in meaningless one night stands. I'm sure your first time is probably better if there's some build up to it, generally speaking at least.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me34lqKhQF1ra2t82.gif

Six Feet Under
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
Whether someone is a virgin or not wouldnt make a difference to me.

Sam L
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM
No, I dated a virgin and never date one ever again! :lol:

:rolleyes:

Pops Maellard
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:35 AM
I guess I dont want to have sex with someone who doesnt really know what they are doing. I want someone who is confident and in control.....not someone you have to show the ropes too. Is that harsh???
If sex was the only part of dating I'd agree :tears:.

Sam L
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:40 AM
Only if it was Lena D.
When did she stop being a virgin?

bulava
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:17 PM
I'm not voting on this one because I don't date (as concept) because since my childhood I've been raised with a good mix of girls and boys (school). This helped me a lot, say not to drool or go gaga over girls. The problem is many people here are raised as stigma/taboo to mix or hardly any proper mingling with opp. sexes in (high) schools.

However I know why so many are surprised, but it's not the case in this part of the world. It's not a big deal to date such a girl as most (say 60%) save it for her man whereas dating a girl with loose 'ends' could be a big deal. In case of Males, I think 40% save for his woman. No big deal here.

Steven.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me34lqKhQF1ra2t82.gif

omfg i am cackling

but yes, I would. What's wrong with dating a virgin? I never even thought of this as an issue omg does this mean my dating pool decreases even more?

Doully
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
omfg i am cackling

but yes, I would. What's wrong with dating a virgin? I never even thought of this as an issue omg does this mean my dating pool decreases even more?

Agreed.

TF continues to perplex me two years on :lol:

Gagsquet
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
I would. I love fresh girls. They are like lettuces.

Ashi
Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:30 PM
:rolls: :rolls:

miffedmax
Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
When did she stop being a virgin?

She hasn't.

Andy.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:52 PM
If sex was the only part of dating I'd agree :tears:.

Its a pretty big part initially. All you do is F!@#K for the first few months. I guess they would be up to speed pretty quickly :lol:

omfg i am cackling

Well clearly its not an issue to most people :o you will be fine.

Expat
Dec 4th, 2012, 12:29 PM
No, I like my twinks to be jaded and disillusioned by the concept of love by the time I fuck them.

Nicolás89
Dec 4th, 2012, 12:41 PM
No, I like my twinks to be jaded and disillusioned by the concept of love by the time I fuck them.

:tears:

Valanga
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:49 PM

:tears: