PDA

View Full Version : omfg it's December already

Steven.
Nov 30th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Jesus fuck, where did all the time go?

Found this off tumblr and I really liked it :awww:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvk3afpNzr1qh1ermo1_500.jpg

well how was your year? Highlights? Lowlights? What do you guys plan on doing during your summer/winter break to cap off 2012? Did you guys fulfill any resolutions for 2012 you had that you remembered? Resolutions for 2013?

Steven.
Nov 30th, 2012, 12:45 PM
and i know it's not quite december for most people yet but still! the sentiments r there don't hurt me!

Super Dave
Nov 30th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I cannot even put into words how fast November went. It feels like it was JUST Halloween.

It really is true that the older you get, the faster time goes. It really is alarming.

Think about the first 20 years of your life. An eternity, no? Well, years 20-40 go by in the blink of an eye.

2012 wasn't bad for me; not great, not bad. Pretty evenflow. So I can't complain (but sometimes I still do).

Vartan
Nov 30th, 2012, 01:33 PM
:cheer:

delicatecutter
Nov 30th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I'm sure December is much more pleasant for you Australians. :p

Vartan
Nov 30th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I love December too. Three of my favorite holidays are in December.

Just Do It
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:21 PM

I disagree. December and heat just don't go together :(
November has been way too warm here, the temperature didnt go under 10C, hoping for a colder December :cool:

delicatecutter
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I hate cold and winter. :sad: Perfect weather to throw yourself in front of a bus.

Super Dave
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:08 PM
There is wet snow falling today and I just left a grocery store where a kid was loading his car up in a t-shirt and shorts :help: That's Michigan for you.

Drake1980
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM
December :hearts:

Lucemferre
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Winter is my time. Can't get enough :yippee:

melodynelson
Nov 30th, 2012, 05:32 PM
2012 can be summed in three words: Berlin, London, crying. But maybe I can be with family for Christmas in Hamburg.

Kon.
Nov 30th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Jesus fuck, where did all the time go?

IKR?!
The last 3 months went so fast for me. I love December but I have too much stuff to get done during the winter break.

Mr.Sharapova
Nov 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I love December :awww:.

Uranium
Nov 30th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Oh no, we only have 21 more days to live!

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 30th, 2012, 11:17 PM
'12 has been adequate for me. I wish I'd watched more tennis this year 'cause now I miss it. But I'm playing club tennis since almost a couple of months ago, I've found an outlet that I can perform in public should I wish (which I have done twice now, with varying success :tears:).

In 2013 I'll try to watch more tennis and be a much better student than the past. Once I get my diploma in graphic design I can hopefully find a decent job :cheer:. Oh and I'll also keep improving my tennis and performance skills I hope :lol:.

Blu€
Nov 30th, 2012, 11:31 PM
White rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits!

Julian.
Dec 1st, 2012, 12:03 AM
21 more days to the end of the world :hearts:

Nicolás89
Dec 1st, 2012, 12:59 AM

Yay! :hearts:

Steven.
Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:27 AM
I cannot even put into words how fast November went. It feels like it was JUST Halloween.

It really is true that the older you get, the faster time goes. It really is alarming.

Think about the first 20 years of your life. An eternity, no? Well, years 20-40 go by in the blink of an eye.

2012 wasn't bad for me; not great, not bad. Pretty evenflow. So I can't complain (but sometimes I still do).

Time flies by too fast; there's just not enough time in the world to do everything you want to do and spend time with loved ones fml :sad: isn't it kind of depressing that you spend probs like 75% of your life studying and working

how old are you, just out of curiosity!

I want to experience a white Christmas :awww: it would be so amazing, waking up to a dark, snowy day with Christmas lights and spending time with loved ones and drinking chai latte. maybe even a bonus of having a bf to cuddle with that morning :awww:

so hollywood I know, but I can have my fantasies right?

Winter is my time. Can't get enough :yippee:

Ew I'm totes a summer person but winter is soooo for Christmas.

Oh no, we only have 21 more days to live!

yasssss :cheer: will i be seeing either of u peeps in hell?

'12 has been adequate for me. I wish I'd watched more tennis this year 'cause now I miss it. But I'm playing club tennis since almost a couple of months ago, I've found an outlet that I can perform in public should I wish (which I have done twice now, with varying success :tears:).

In 2013 I'll try to watch more tennis and be a much better student than the past. Once I get my diploma in graphic design I can hopefully find a decent job :cheer:. Oh and I'll also keep improving my tennis and performance skills I hope :lol:.

aw yay good luck with your goals.

Does anyone remember Winterbells (http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm)? I remember playing it around Christmas a few years ago so it's kinda nostalgic to me omfg so perfect for this time of the year too.

and anyone busting out those Christmas carols yet? i always feel so festive and happy around these times :lol:

debby
Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:41 AM
Christmas is my favourite period of the year too :hearts: Sometimes snow, cold weather :cheer: , wrapped around a few blankets, warm coffee (or chocolate in the evening), chocolates to eat during December, food, food... and the best thing : reuniting in family ! :cheer:

This year was ... a rebirth for me. Yeah a rebirth :cheer:
I am quite proud of this year, after a bad start. Now, I am looking forward to 2013. It's going to be a huge year. I am quite nervous about it.... being graduated from uni for the first time (bachelor degree), then starting a master degree that will determine my future job... I am hoping to do it in Paris in the first year then to go abroad for the fifth and last year of uni. I will have to submit my candidature in september 2013.
Also my nephew will be born, I can't wait to meet him :cheer:

This Christmas is going to be.... original :lol: we are celebring it at my brother's home, we don't know if my sister-in-law will be able to celebrate it with us as the baby is due for Christmas. And I will most likely get drunk with my other 2 brothers and their friends in Paris for the NYE !

What about you guys? Any plans for Xmas/NYE ?

Start da Game
Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:50 AM
i feel like i din't even have 2 months of 2012 yet......are we already in december? what the fuck, why is time flying so fast?

Steven.
Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Christmas is my favourite period of the year too :hearts: Sometimes snow, cold weather :cheer: , wrapped around a few blankets, warm coffee (or chocolate in the evening), chocolates to eat during December, food, food... and the best thing : reuniting in family ! :cheer:

This year was ... a rebirth for me. Yeah a rebirth :cheer:
I am quite proud of this year, after a bad start. Now, I am looking forward to 2013. It's going to be a huge year. I am quite nervous about it.... being graduated from uni for the first time (bachelor degree), then starting a master degree that will determine my future job... I am hoping to do it in Paris in the first year then to go abroad for the fifth and last year of uni. I will have to submit my candidature in september 2013.
Also my nephew will be born, I can't wait to meet him :cheer:

This Christmas is going to be.... original :lol: we are celebring it at my brother's home, we don't know if my sister-in-law will be able to celebrate it with us as the baby is due for Christmas. And I will most likely get drunk with my other 2 brothers and their friends in Paris for the NYE !

What about you guys? Any plans for Xmas/NYE ?

yeap totes agree. The traditions r what makes Christmas time so special, to me anyway. Carols, family, presents, Christmas lights. Sounds like you're gonna have an awesome end to 2012, congrats on graduating! 2013 looks like it'll be a crazy year for you!

as for me, 2012 has been an INSANE year. Highest of highs, lowest of lows but I'd do it all over again. Probs my most memorable year to date with lots of life changing decisions, lots of pain but ultimately I think a year like mine is something everyone should experience at least once in their life time.

And by that I mean a year where you learn about yourself, the people around you and about humanity and life in general; I don't think it's possible to do that unless you have the absolute worst time in your life, which is why I would do it all over again! Somehow it's very liberating to be able to take away a lot from negative experiences.

on a superficial standpoint, it's been a pretty amazing year. Maria completing the career slam, and getting to see Gaga perform live for the first time (I was 2 meters away from her!).

As for plans this December, I'm heading up to the Central Coast (NSW not Cali) with a friend, and then to Cairns with my best friend so I'm looking forward to those cos I'm a beach kinda guy, but otherwise not much. And on Christmas I think my family is doing something different this year and going fishing from a boat, not too sure yet.

NYE will be spent with my closest friends in a hotel room and getting wasted :oh:

The Witch-king
Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Oh Stevie I had no idea you had such a dirty mouth :o

I'm so glad it's December. This year couldn't end fast enough :help:

wta_zuperfann
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:17 AM
hope your wishes come true

I'm still hoping Santa will send me a wealthy wife. :)

August
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
I want to experience a white Christmas :awww: it would be so amazing, waking up to a dark, snowy day with Christmas lights and spending time with loved ones and drinking chai latte. maybe even a bonus of having a bf to cuddle with that morning :awww:

Snow and dark days are really an essential part of the Finnish Christmas.

But there's a bad thing in that darkness. December is a terrible month for me to study. But not because I'm waiting for the Christmas holiday; with that same logic May, just before the summer holiday, would be bad month for studying also, still I often do best in the exams of May. I just tend to end studying for that day when the sun sets. And in December it sets already after 2pm whereas in May it sets at about 10pm. So as much as I like Christmas and the Christmas holiday, I don't otherwise like December that much.

Steven.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
Oh Stevie I had no idea you had such a dirty mouth :o

I'm so glad it's December. This year couldn't end fast enough :help:

you have no idea

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpv7kGBM81qmwvfco2_500.gif

I'm still hoping Santa will send me a wealthy wife. :)

:hug: if worse comes to worst, there's always one of those Grow A Girlfriend toys :awww:

Snow and dark days are really an essential part of the Finnish Christmas.

But there's a bad thing in that darkness. December is a terrible month for me to study. But not because I'm waiting for the Christmas holiday; with that same logic May, just before the summer holiday, would be bad month for studying also, still I often do best in the exams of May. I just tend to end studying for that day when the sun sets. And in December it sets already after 2pm whereas in May it sets at about 10pm. So as much as I like Christmas and the Christmas holiday, I don't otherwise like December that much.

why would not being able to study ruin your holidays!

August
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
why would not being able to study ruin your holidays!

It's still two weeks until the start of holiday. :help:

And I want to pass most exams in December so that I don't have to take those exams again in January during AO, and study for them in the Christmas holiday.

Steven.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:01 PM
oh you guys finish late :o i've been on holidays for a few weeks now! good luck with them!

The Witch-king
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
you have no idea

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpv7kGBM81qmwvfco2_500.gif

http://thefilmexperience.net/storage/1980s/shanghai-madonna.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=13185130811 41

Well that ruins things

Steven.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
:hysteric: I'M ONLY KIDDING

Super Dave
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:14 PM
Time flies by too fast; there's just not enough time in the world to do everything you want to do and spend time with loved ones fml :sad: isn't it kind of depressing that you spend probs like 75% of your life studying and working

how old are you, just out of curiosity!

The Witch-king
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
:hysteric: I'M ONLY KIDDING

http://paroutudo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/beyonce-gif-babado-confusao-querida-13.gif

Thank GAWD!!:sobbing:

Super Dave
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Panic already setting in on what the F I'm going to get certain people for xmas :tears:

saint2
Dec 3rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
I hate winter. I wish I'd just go sleep now and wake up at march or april.