PDA

View Full Version : BNP Paribas Katowice Open: International 235k (indoor clay) - 1st match-ups known

TeamUla
Nov 29th, 2012, 07:06 PM
http://www.addicted.com.pl/images/stories/MPT/Mayday_12/10.zdj%C4%99cia%20Spodka.jpg

http://foto.scigacz.pl/cache/imgs/_w750/gallery/sport/FMX/MOD_2008_relacja_z_FMX_w_katowickim_Spodku/katowice_spodek_master_of_dirt_2008.jpg
the main venue

http://tenis.przegladsportowy.pl/Tenis-WTA-Katowice-wywiad-z-Ewelina-Kajzerek,artykul,152723,1,289.html

Last week the guest from WTA visited Katowice. What were Fabrice Chouquet's impressions?

First of all, he was surprised that we invited him to the townhall where he met the v-ce president of the city. I don't know if that's a standard thing but we are on the beginning of our way, we really wanted him to visit the townhall.

How did he like the Arena?

He was delighted at all the venue, that everything is in one place. He did all the analysis, measured everything and told that he's content and doesn't see any formal barriers to organise a tournament. Now we are waiting for the official announcement from WTA and signing the contract. That should be in January.

Will the tournament be also held in next few years.

The organizers - SOS Music from Toruń, cooperating with Wozniacki's father bought a license for 5 years. We would like to sign the deal with them for that time. Maybe afterwards there will be the time to create Wozniacki's academy in Katowice because there's a will for that from both sides. The talks with them are good and fast.

Let's come back to technical stuff... how many courts will be on the main board of arena.

We suggested two courts - one of them will be Centre Court. Choquet didn't mind. Of course there must be a bareer between them. We don't know what with yet but it's important that it doesn't have to be like a big wall, only 3 metres. We have talked for a very long time about the tv broadcast which demand special placement of lights and cameras - different than at box and volleyball. And we all know that best quality broadcast is incredibly important for the organizers.

Will there be more courts?

There will be two more courts at Spodek: one on ice-rink arena and gymnastic hall also in Spodek. We also take into consideration additional indoor venue in Szopienice which the visitator like a lot. But that venue we would like to use only during qualifying weekend.

Did you decide about the surface?

Not yet. There are three posibilities. First one - clay, the slowest court so most attractive for spectators (:spit:) but also for the players who would play here to prepare for bigger clay tournaments and Roland Garros. But the clay would have to be set on 5 courts which is very expensive. The second option is Gerfloor Taraflex. It is reported that players don't like it so there would be a danger that higher ranked players would not decide to play. There's also a third option - Playflex carpet which was installed during Sofia tournament. We are still considering all three options.

Doesn't the probable absence of Radwanska make the danger that people won't come and the images of empty venue will mean "no" to make any bigger tournament here?

When we first hear of the idea, we didn't even hesitate. Nothing better could have happened to us. This is a worldwide tournament. Katowice is the centre of 2 million aglomeration. I think we have lot of tennis fans here. Even if Agnieszka doesn't play, we will organize the tournament so perfectly that there will be a signal for everyone that a big message will be sent to all the world - it's worth to come here and play. We believe that the tournament will be developed and will lure the sponsors and its prize money will increase.

moodin0931
Nov 29th, 2012, 07:13 PM
:bounce:

Natural Joe
Nov 29th, 2012, 07:23 PM
May I suggest that it would probably be convenient for everyone who's interested in this tournament not to open a new thread on every update. I think it would be better to have one main thread about Katowice in which people could post and discuss all the news.

Anyway, I'm already looking forward to it. :bounce:

TeamUla
Nov 29th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I would post it on tournament's forum but it's not yet made. :) But yeah, you can merge the threads.

TeamUla
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Officially the tournament will be played on indoor clay. :)
http://www.polski-tenis.pl/index.php?readmore=8293

which means we will have two inndor clay tournaments in April next year.

Other news:

1. Tournament organizers still want Radwanska to play and the players' council voting will be repeated at the beginning of the year.
2. The name of the title sponsor will be known soon.
3. If Radwanska can play, then Wozniacki will be only the guest player, together with Janowicz and Kubot (Polish top ATP players)

Wiggly
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:01 PM
So the two show courts will be next to each other? Similar to Tashkent, Taipei and Tokyo back in the days?

Jorn
Dec 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Will Aga play? as Caro has Entered MM in Malaysia?

TeamUla
Dec 15th, 2012, 02:29 PM
They want her to play. They will try to convince WTA once again to let her play.

TeamUla
Dec 30th, 2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.wtatennis.com/tournaments/tournamentId/3143/title/bnp-paribas-katowice-open--katowice-poland

It's official now. The tournament will take place on indoor clay. The name will be: BNP Paribas Katowice Open.
Still no logo announced, we have to wait a bit.

aC2LoZDtcO4

JarkaFish
Dec 30th, 2012, 01:54 PM
First one - clay, the slowest court so most attractive for spectators

:facepalm:

If you've wondered why the courts are all so slow nowadays than there's your answer. Slower courts = longer rallies = more interesting for spectators. :rolleyes:

oneshot
Dec 30th, 2012, 01:57 PM
http://imgboot.com/images/Richgirlplanet/fleas.gif

This is like the 10th thread on this crap tournament

Mattographer
Dec 30th, 2012, 02:03 PM

IKR :hysteric:

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

TeamUla
Dec 30th, 2012, 02:05 PM
It's an edited old one :spit:
opening post is 29th November. :cool:

Valanga
Dec 30th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Copenhagen
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg633/FORZAPENNETTA/ByeBitch.gif

Jerem
Dec 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Excellent news :) I'll try to attend it, partly at least.

tenisboss
Dec 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM
I can't wait for it! I hope I'll be able to spend hole week at this tournament! :)

GoLdEnSeToV
Dec 30th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I am very glad. I hope also it is the end of the mess of this tournament.

TeamUla
Dec 30th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I am very glad. I hope also it is the end of the mess of this tournament.

No, the mess will be still entitled "Will Radwanska play or not?" :spit:

MercuriePL
Dec 30th, 2012, 04:03 PM
She won't play thanks to Bitchrena Fransexa and Sexantha.

Hurley
Dec 30th, 2012, 04:11 PM
It's truly important that, during the first week of the new season leading up to a Grand Slam, we continue to get constant, conflicting, unsupported updates about the status of this (possibly? probably?) upcoming tiny tournament.

This is why I became a member of KatowiceTennisForum.com.

TeamUla
Dec 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM
For unsupported news blame the poster above :spit:

MercuriePL
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Matt Cronin: "Aga Radwanska said she put in an exemption request to play new [International Series] tourney in Katowice, Poland and was denied. Crazy".

According to breaking news, Wozniacki is signed for Kuala Lumpur and so it can be impossible for her to play too, maybe she signed because she thought WTA council will agree for Agnieszka to take her spot in Katowice...

So the mess continues, but 100% sure is now that tournament will be held... Hope for much better 2014 edition...

It is not 100% sure yet that Agnieszka won't play. She has a tennis star power now which she could use in media to push WTA to accept her in Katowice.

Source of Cronin's message: sport.pl

Viktymise
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM
The only "crazy" thing about this whole situation is that there have been so many threads about it. Because roughly 2.5 people on here give a flying fuck whether Hagatha plays this MM or not...

Setsuna.
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:16 PM
The only "crazy" thing about this whole situation is that there have been so many threads about it. Because roughly 2.5 people on here give a flying fuck whether Hagatha plays this MM or not...

This. :lol:

Just Do It
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:20 PM

Definitely this.

Wiggly
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:20 PM

Boom.

Stonerpova
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:22 PM

Fucking this.

Rules are rules for a reason, and Radwanska shouldn't get special treatment. And if the success of that tournament depends that much on her involvement then it shouldn't be on the calendar.

Sammo
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:23 PM
The drama starts here

Do let me tell you something honey
If you want drama
You came into the right place
Because i'll give it to you

Do let me tell you something honey
Ahhh!

My life is a drama
With a beginning, a middle and no end

Drama (x2)

Drama?!
i'll tell you what drama is
(x4)

Drama is going
Into that boutique that you just love
And you have seen the dress of life
And some skinny witch sized two
Says it doesn't come in your size
That's drama

(Drama) (x2)

Everything in my life today
Is a drama
(x2)

So let me see you comming
You better promo and having this darling
And don't to make me end

I live it
I act it
I suffer, and enjoy it
The drama

Come to me,
I'll give you all the drama you need
The drama starts here

:banana:

Alexander18
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:25 PM

Roasted.

Also, unless Cronin actually said the words "It is Crazy!" in sequence, then it shouldn't be in quotes in the title. You can paraphrase without quotation marks.

Stonerpova
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Roasted.

Also, unless Cronin actually said the words "It is Crazy!" in sequence, then it shouldn't be in quotes in the title. You can paraphrase without quotation marks.

Cronin's such a Radwanska stan that it really isn't that much of a stretch.

koyak
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:31 PM
MercuriePL! What R U doing?
MercuriePL!
STAHP!

TeamUla
Jan 10th, 2013, 07:31 PM
God, seems like PEAK MercuriePL >>>>>>>> PEAK PainfulTruth.

Close this useless thread, mods :facepalm:

ShiftyFella
Jan 10th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Who cares about Aga? as long as Ula plays and do not flop early it will be success:p

KournikovaFan91
Jan 10th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Where is Aga playing instead of Katowice in this first half of the season?

mk27
Jan 10th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Where is Aga playing instead of Katowice in this first half of the season?

Auckland which was last week ;)

KournikovaFan91
Jan 10th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Ohh forgot she played Auckland :lol:

SilverSlam
Jan 15th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Before ANOTHER thread is created, they're strongly considering upping the money to $500000 so Radwanska can play. Here's the source :)

http://tenis.przegladsportowy.pl/Tenis-BNP-Paribas-Katowice-Open-z-Agnieszka-Radwanska,artykul,156103,1,289.html

It is possible that this year they will increase the pool of the tournament to $ 500,000, which would show two contestants with the TOP 10 - says Paul Owczarz, tournament director of the BNP Paribas Open Katowice.

- What is the percentage chance Agnieszka Radwanska will play Katowice ?
Paul Owczarz: It's hard to judge today, it depends on a few factors, and I do not want to reveal all the mechanisms of how it is done. Certainly we invite Agnieszka Radwanska in Katowice as Polish tennis diva, best and most famous athlete in our history. Surely she, too, will want to come here and show off in front of the native audience, perhaps invite her to play the show.

- Will Urszula at least play?
Paul Owczarz: There is a very good chance.

- Without a Polish star it will be difficult to fill "flying saucer" ...
Paul Owczarz: You're right, but let's not forget that it is intended to be a yearly event, we want to look at the tournament over the next years. If possible everything that we have the best in the first edition, which is a surprise in the next? In addition, as organizers we have a "wild card" that you'll want to give away a talented Polish sportsmen, because we are also on the promotion and opportunity for promising tennis players.

- What about Caroline Wozniacki?
Paul Owczarz: For now, the priority is to "acquire" Agnieszka Radwanska. We would like to have it here, much we care.

- Besides the tournament with 235 thousand pot. U.S. dollars can start only one athlete ranked in the top ten ...
Paul Owczarz: Yes, unless you increase the prize pool, for example, to 500,000 - then we can invite other.

- But it's early in the next year?
Paul Owczarz: Perhaps even in this, but time is short. But we get the following sponsors, we have very strong partners, so it's not impossible. We look forward to the next tennis enthusiasts, companies that want us and take part in the first edition.

koyak
Jan 15th, 2013, 03:10 PM
@SilverSlam you know Polish? :P

interesting news :)

SilverSlam
Jan 15th, 2013, 03:14 PM
@SilverSlam you know Polish? :P

interesting news :)

:lol: Google translate, and then I changed a few sentences so they made sense. I wish I knew another language fluently.

Monzanator
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:44 PM
They want to fill the stands hence the cheapest tickets will start from 10 zloty (ca. 2,50 euro or 3 USD :lol: ). I don't know about Baku or other "fifth" slams but there's a chance Katowice will be the cheapest event to attend this season :worship:

saint2
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Without Aga there's no reason to do this tournament. It will be big failure...

Monzanator
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Perhaps some Czech and Slovak fans will come in numbers :shrug: After all it's just two hours drive from Bratislava and Ostrava for example. Event directors should be chasing the likes of Hantuchova, Cibulkova or Zakopalova in first place IMO.

Wiggly
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:50 PM
All tournaments based on a sole player are destined to be a failure.

kaetchen
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Before ANOTHER thread is created, they're strongly considering upping the money to $500000 so Radwanska can play. Here's the source :)

http://tenis.przegladsportowy.pl/Tenis-BNP-Paribas-Katowice-Open-z-Agnieszka-Radwanska,artykul,156103,1,289.html

How would increasing price money help bring Aga? As far as I got it the problem is not that there is another top 10 player but the fact that she has already played her first half MM?

Monzanator
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM
All tournaments based on a sole player are destined to be a failure.

Actually it's much better for attendance that neither Warsaw or Krakow are hosting this. The Katowice region is the second most crowded in the whole country and the Saucer is a trademark show arena. Nothing like the Warszawianka tennis complex which hosted the Warsaw event. It's bang in the middle of downtown Katowice and I suspect most people living nearby will come just to see what's going on. Saucer is overfilled for volleyball matches and even if Radwanska doesn't play it can be successful.

btw, I've read they want to add exho match between Kubot and Janowicz too.

C. Drone
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:56 PM
They want to fill the stands hence the cheapest tickets will start from 10 zloty (ca. 2,50 euro or 3 USD :lol: ). I don't know about Baku or other "fifth" slams but there's a chance Katowice will be the cheapest event to attend this season :worship:

Thats even cheaper than Budapest and that was like €4-5 in past years. :hysteric:

Perhaps some Czech and Slovak fans will come in numbers :shrug: After all it's just two hours drive from Bratislava and Ostrava for example. Event directors should be chasing the likes of Hantuchova, Cibulkova or Zakopalova in first place IMO.
Kvitova too might worth a chance. :shrug:

saint2
Jan 15th, 2013, 04:58 PM

Are Czechs and Slovaks big into tennis ? How about economic situation in these countries ? It may be reallly only way for organizers to avoid fiasco...

Monzanator
Jan 15th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I don't know if tennis is that big in Czech Rep. and Slovakia. You might wanna ask members from there ;) But the tickets can't possibly be any cheaper so money shouldn't be an issue at all :shrug:

Kasey
Jan 15th, 2013, 05:17 PM
How would increasing price money help bring Aga? As far as I got it the problem is not that there is another top 10 player but the fact that she has already played her first half MM?

If the prize money gets upgraded up to $500k, then two top10 players can enter(at least I read so in the web)
And Aga would be eligible to play, even though she already patrticipated in Auckland, since Katowice wouldn't be a 220k MM then.
WTA rules for players commitments are solely based on money in this case.

TeamUla
Apr 3rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Bump, courts are almost ready:

The city of Katowice introduce...
Tennis from another planet

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1842/img0627vo.jpg

http://d.naszemiasto.pl/k/r/8e/0e/50b88243de7a0_o.jpg

CENTRE COURT and COURT 1

http://d.polskatimes.pl/k/r/15/d7/a3/515c31f89dfda_p.jpg?1364998826
http://d.polskatimes.pl/k/r/2/fe/b4/515c312078531_p.jpg?1364998826
http://d.polskatimes.pl/k/r/13/9b/27/515c314195c6e_p.jpg?1364998826

COURT 2 (ice clay :spit:)
http://d.polskatimes.pl/k/r/3/ae/7d/515c3290d394d_p.jpg?1364998826
http://d.polskatimes.pl/k/r/3/80/33/515c32bc7b109_p.jpg?1364998826"
http://d.polskatimes.pl/k/r/3/ae/7d/515c3290d394d_p.jpg?1364998826

KournikovaFan91
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:01 PM
I'm kinda excited for this MM actually.

TeamUla
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
From QF two courts on a main arena will be made one. :)

Valanga
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:17 PM
The tramlines look like a basketball/volleyball court.

TeamUla
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
The tramlines look like a basketball/volleyball court.

Court 2 is on arena which is usually an ice rink. :)

Valanga
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:39 PM
Court 2 is on arena which is usually an ice rink. :)

Ahhh.

Sisyphus
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:44 PM
Oh I'm going to this. Quite apprehensive about the city though, I've always heard bad things about it.

tennis-insomniac
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:48 PM
I love indoor clay :cheer:

Proflyer98
Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Good

TeamUla
Apr 3rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
There will be two exhos during the event:

Monday - Janowicz vs Kubot
Tuesday - Aga Rad/Matkovski vs Jans-Ignacik/Fyrstenberg

SAISAI-GOAT
Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:38 PM
so the two courts here are just next to each other :spit:

TeamUla
Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:47 PM
yep, divided by a curtain. :lol:
but only until QF.

Same was in WTA 125 in Taipei actually and Linz.

ShiftyFella
Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:55 PM
yep, divided by a curtain. :lol:
but only until QF.

Same was in WTA 125 in Taipei actually and Linz.
Moscow and few other tournaments also

spiceboy
Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:59 PM
There will be two exhos during the event:

Monday - Janowicz vs Kubot
Tuesday - Aga Rad/Matkovski vs Jans-Ignacik/Fyrstenberg

Wait...isn't she like 4 months pregnant? :tape:

TeamUla
Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:00 PM
She is but they say she'll play... still would be better if Ula or Woz was taken for that exho.

Juju Nostalgique
Apr 4th, 2013, 11:15 AM

:lol:

Joe.
Apr 4th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Where are players going to practice if there's only 3 courts? :weirdo:

TeamUla
Apr 4th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Third court is mainly a practise court - also used for quallies.

ShiftyFella
Apr 4th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Where are players going to practice if there's only 3 courts? :weirdo:
CC in the morning just as at any other similar indoor tournament, it's not like play will start earlier then 14:00 local time

TeamUla
Apr 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Exactly, the matches will usually start at 12 AM or 1 PM.

Sisyphus
Apr 4th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know what time play will start for QF SF and F days?

Monzanator
Apr 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Does anyone know what time play will start for QF SF and F days?

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=473108&page=10

Post #137 :p

TeamUla
Apr 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Friday:
1 PM - doubles semifinal
3 PM - day session, quarterfinals
7 PM - night session, quarterfinals

Saturday
3 PM - doubles semifinal
5 PM - semifinals

Sunday
3 PM - doubles final
5 PM - final

Sabinator.
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:50 PM
I just can't wait to attempt here in a few days :cheer:

paulmara
Apr 5th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Shahar Peer
Tournament is starting tomorrow.. But the court is not ready yet

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/4b6c0a829de411e28bf722000a1f92f7_7.jpg

Monzanator
Apr 5th, 2013, 02:15 PM
They said everything will be ready tonight :lol: Typical Polish last-minute work schedule :tape:

KournikovaFan91
Apr 5th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Peer :rolleyes:

In 2006/2007 Tel Aviv was scheduled as a Tier IV event on the tour calendar, in both cases it never occurred, at least in Poland they can get a tournament to actually start.

Patrick345
Apr 5th, 2013, 04:47 PM
I just realized that Peer is in Poland and already made an unfortunate tweet. Wait a moment.....Im just....

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Okay Im good....continue...

TeamUla
Apr 5th, 2013, 04:49 PM
well, courts are actually ready :oh:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/558955_626619624019442_96823780_n.jpg

Monzanator
Apr 5th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Going there tomorrow :bounce:

petkoan
Apr 5th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Going there tomorrow :bounce:

have fun and snap few photos, please :wavey:

Monzanator
Apr 5th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I'm going straight after work, don't know if I'm gonna take my camera with me yet, but will do so once MD starts :D

blancaster
Apr 5th, 2013, 09:09 PM
It looks like a nice tournament. I wonder how many of this 'tennis fans' who criticize this event ever watch LIVE tennis. TV armchair fans. I'll be in Sweden for couple of days i hope i get there for final.

TeamUla
Apr 6th, 2013, 09:34 AM
trophy :oh:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/10065_626944720653599_1599038504_n.jpg

TeamUla
Apr 6th, 2013, 12:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHKIGY_CEAAdEdj.jpg:large

Sisyphus
Apr 6th, 2013, 12:32 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/10065_626944720653599_1599038504_n.jpg

0_0

Is it edible?

TeamUla
Apr 6th, 2013, 12:35 PM
If you like stained glass, why not :lol:

olivero
Apr 6th, 2013, 01:40 PM

:bigcry: please tell me you're kidding

Natural Joe
Apr 6th, 2013, 02:10 PM

GTOAT :bowdown:

0_0

Is it edible?

My first thought :haha:

TeamUla
Apr 6th, 2013, 02:59 PM
some 1st round match ups: Kvitova - Doi, Vinci - Hlavackova, Domachowska - Beck, Zaniewska - Kanepi

A-Bond
Apr 6th, 2013, 03:08 PM
That trophy looks like one of those Window-color-things which were "in" years ago.

olivero
Apr 6th, 2013, 03:09 PM
good luck Marta :oh:

koyak
Apr 6th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Why Katowice are so far away from my city? :( ( 7 hours by train :| )

A-Bond
Apr 6th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Somehow I think that this event is gonna be around anymore for 2014. I don't know what their contract with BNP Paribas is but I know that it wasn't the easiest step for Stuttgart to construct that Indoor Clay Event and I don't know how Katowice did it.

TeamUla
Apr 6th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Somehow I think that this event is gonna be around anymore for 2014. I don't know what their contract with BNP Paribas is but I know that it wasn't the easiest step for Stuttgart to construct that Indoor Clay Event and I don't know how Katowice did it.

They have contract until 2018.

Jerem
Apr 7th, 2013, 11:10 AM
It isn't that bad :)

http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/15/87/91/56/52191210.jpg

Sisyphus
Apr 7th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Was it made by a small child?

C. Drone
Apr 7th, 2013, 12:00 PM
size of the arena looks bit unfortunate. I dont know if the space allows it there, but postioning the two courts looks much better in Stuttgart.

chingching
Apr 7th, 2013, 01:16 PM
I have no idea what it is about this tournament but for some random reason I love it :lol:
Favourite WTA in a long time :D

Kasey
Apr 7th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Is it Marta that got so many excited for this MM Slam?....
Playboy aura works bitches :rocker:

Elisse
Apr 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM

Cheapest is probably Tashkent Open - free entry :hearts: My kinda price :lol:

Pattaya - cheapest is about 6 euros / Dubai - free entry for outside courts, main stadium court about 5 euros

Katowice sounds like it's defo the cheapest entry for any WTA European tourney!! :yeah:

KournikovaFan91
Apr 7th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Tashkent :hearts: My favourite MM of the year. Good to see its cheap too.

tammywilson52
Jul 30th, 2013, 12:51 PM
It says you are still up in the air regarding court surface. Have you considered DecoTurf (http://www.decoturf.com/) as an option? I know it's the surface of the US Open and I think players generally regard it as a solid, competitive surface. Just a thought, thanks! I hope you guys stay away from clay!