PDA

View Full Version : Dubai qf (8) K Date Krumm d Ka Pliskova 36 63 64

martin white
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:10 AM
yes Kimiko,that;s the AO md win now...:worship:What a fantastic effort the last few months.Im so happy for Kimiko:kiss:

charmedRic
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Hurray for KDK!

Z1988
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Yay Kimiko!! :cheer: :worship:

Maindraw Australian Open it is!! :worship:

flareon
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:14 AM
KDK :cheer: please win a round In Australia :cheer:

Jorn
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Karo :o Had 2-0 in last 2 sets :o

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Karolina :o :(

MyskinaManiac
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
KDK!! To the AO you go!

lenas warriors
Nov 29th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Hurrah KDK! Keep em coming though- would be nice to win one of these and then have a well earned break!

Utautai
Nov 29th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Kimiko!!! :bowdown: :cheer:

alex.2812
Nov 29th, 2012, 12:06 PM
I hope she's not gonna be burnt out for the AO.
Is she playing any other tournament after Dubai?

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Oh yes!!! That is great news to return home to. I had to go out after Kimiko lost the 1st set and I was pretty bummed. I certainly was not expecting the comeback.

Absolutely tremendous result. I'm delighted. :cheer:

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 29th, 2012, 12:46 PM
KDK :cheer: please win a round In Australia :cheer:

That would be beautiful. I really want this to happen. Fingers will be tightly crossed during the opening round that is for sure.

Karo :o Had 2-0 in last 2 sets :o

:eek: Amazing Kimiko. :bowdown: You sure those young'uns how how to fight. :rocker:

Kimiko will be fine. She has plenty of time to rest after this week. Kimiko's got the heart of lioness and she will be ready next year for sure.

Jimmie48
Nov 29th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Kimiko!!! Yay..so happy for her :cheer:

Z1988
Nov 29th, 2012, 01:04 PM

In her interview at Pune (WTA 125K), she said her last two tournaments of 2012 would be Toyota and Dubai. So she will rest after Dubai; and hopefully fresh for the 2013 season!!

Mynarco
Nov 29th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Legend.

FORZA SARITA
Nov 29th, 2012, 02:25 PM
nothing against Kimiko but it's kinda bad that these young players lose to a player who could be their mum :facepalm:

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 29th, 2012, 02:32 PM
nothing against Kimiko but it's kinda bad that these young players lose to a player who could be their mum :facepalm:

If these young players were losing to lots of players that could be their mums I would agree with you.

But they are only losing to one player that could be their mum and that's Kimiko. And Kimiko is like no other. She's special. One of a kind. :bowdown:

So in other words when the only player of this age group these youngsters are losing to is Kimiko it's okay and these players need not feel shame, indeed they can be proud to have even shared a court with her. :)

GoofyDuck
Nov 29th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Kimiko always making it so hard for herself, good win in the end :hearts:

Ferg
Nov 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Relief!

nevetssllim
Nov 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Kimiko! :yeah: It looked as though she could have missed AO qualifying if her autumn was as bad as her summer but she's dug deep and looks set to make the MD. Impressive stuff! :yeah:

Drake1980
Nov 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM
:bounce:

Z1988
Nov 29th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Is a final appearance enough to propel her back to finish the year within the top 100?? (though I really want her to win this title though, to, at least, end 2012 on quite a high note :D )

Drimal
Nov 29th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Kimiko in AO main draw :hearts:

Sammo
Nov 29th, 2012, 05:05 PM

What's bad is when better players lose against worse players :angel:

moodin0931
Nov 29th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Great win! :eek:

Lucyxx
Nov 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Win over a Pliskova is very impressive these days.

Kimiko! :D

cn ireland
Nov 29th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Kimiko:D!!

She's having a great end to the season!!

Scola
Nov 29th, 2012, 10:28 PM
If these young players were losing to lots of players that could be their mums I would agree with you.

But they are only losing to one player that could be their mum and that's Kimiko. And Kimiko is like no other. She's special. One of a kind. :bowdown:

So in other words when the only player of this age group these youngsters are losing to is Kimiko it's okay and these players need not feel shame, indeed they can be proud to have even shared a court with her. :)

There're actually no other ladies like her on tour. That's probably why. ;) Simply 40+ usually finds new important meanings in their life other than hovering around positions where incomes barely pay you bills without any real future.

Petkorazzi
Nov 29th, 2012, 10:39 PM
There're actually no other ladies like her on tour. That's probably why. ;) Simply 40+ usually finds new important meanings in their life other than hovering around positions where incomes barely pay you bills without any real future.
Between her $3million career prize money and her husband also being a very successful racer, I think she's guaranteed to not be worrying about "paying bills" and can do whatever the fuck that pleases her. Plus her husband's still racing so he's away a lot of the time anyway.

madmax
Nov 29th, 2012, 10:40 PM

:bowdown:

Papillon.
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM

Don't even front like you really believe the tour isn't full of 40-year-olds competing as well as Date-Krumm does because they simply don't want to. :haha: It's a matter of skill more than anything else, please sit down.

KarlyM*
Nov 29th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Kimiko! :rocker2:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 30th, 2012, 12:11 AM
:woohoo: Well fought Kimiko! :D

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 30th, 2012, 12:24 AM

And if you really believe other 42 year olds could play at a top 100 level if they attempted to then I don't think I have much to say to you. :shrug:

xcrtbckhnd
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:31 AM
I really don't think Kimiko gets nearly enough credit for what she is accomplishing at the end of this season. Or the last few seasons for that matter. I am so thrilled to see her still playing and her results are nothing short of AMAZING! I pretty much always hope she wins no matter who she plays and we should all respect what she is doing now. If other players extend their careers into their late 30s and 40s, I cant help but believe she might have inspired part of them! I am totally blown away by her success and wish her the best for 2013. We are watching a living legend Imho.

TS
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Once again she goes on a tear at the end of the year to save her season! Well done Kimiko :D

Can't help but feel this (ITF) is her level now, but still great to see her make another AO. Hopefully I'll get to see her in person in January :)