PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown leaves twitter after vile outburst

Ferg
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Chris Brown got into a naughty Twitter spat with a witty comedy writer named Jenny Johnson that led to him deleting his Twitter account.

The writer Jenny Johnson retweeted Brown’s post which said “I look old as f*ck! I’m only 23…” and added her own comment, saying “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person.”

Brown couldn’t help but tweet back, saying, “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my [bleep] HOE.” Johnson then corrected Brown’s typo, tweeting, “It’s ‘HO’ not ‘HOE’ you ignorant [bleep].”

Chris Brown didn’t seem to appreciate his little spelling lesson from Johnson and wrote, “I should fart while ur giving me top.”

Jenny replied back, “Your mom must be so proud of you.” Brown shot back with a new low about his own mom tweeting, “mom says hello… She told me not to shart in ur mouth, wanted me to sh*t right on the retina.”

At one point during the war of words, Johnson included a link to an online report that detailed Brown’s assault on Rihanna on February 8, 2009.

Johnson ended the exchange with, “YOU FLIRT!” Adding, “According to Team Breezy, if you have a difference of opinion with someone, “eating a dick” is the cure for any and all problems.

The comedy writer wrapped up her comments by writing, “Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to [bleep] and fart on me … I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.”

Brown’s Twitter has since been deleted, however the exchange included a cryptic comment. “Don’t run for support now … Lol. Ur a comedic writer!!!” He added, “Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????”

Chris Brown and Rihanna have yet to confirm their relationship status, but they spent Thanksgiving together following Brown’s concert in Berlin. Rihanna also tweeted a shirtless pic of Brown sprawled on her bed on Saturday.

Brown has quit Twitter after the nasty exchange with Jenny Johnson, who later revealed she was actually getting death threats.

Johnson posted, “It’s alarming how many death threats I’m receiving via @ replies. I encourage everyone, including @Twitter to look through them. Not cool.”

How does this guy have fans :cuckoo:

Tennisation
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM
I don't give a fuck about CB, but Rihanna's lost all my respect.

Bismarck.
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:17 PM
He's a psychopath.

LeRoy.
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:23 PM
He needs to leave this world. What was far worse? Rihanna defending his despicable behavior. Can these get on a one-way trip to the sun, pronto ?

Flavia P.
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I read he has already returned to twitter :lol:

The real question is, why do people keep giving this mess attention. I think because we want to see how much this trainwreck derails. But personally, I've been done with his ass for the longest, and Rihanna too. I don't listen to their songs. Sad that so many young people stan these two fuckers.

Helen Lawson
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:31 PM
It doesn't sound any worse than what he's been saying for years.

Novichok
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:00 PM

I read he has already returned to twitter :lol:

The real question is, why do people keep giving this ass attention. I think because we want to see how much this trainwreck derails. But personally, I've been done with his ass for the longest, and Rihanna too. I don't listen to their songs. Sad that so many young people stan these two fuckers.

She's devastated.

Flavia P.
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:03 PM
You can continue to stan for RiRi if you wish hun :hug:

Novichok
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:05 PM
You can continue to stan for RiRi if you wish hun :hug:

I will. :hug:

Thanos
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:13 PM
i hope he goes to jail where he belongs.

cowsonice
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM
:facepalm:

The sad thing is how Chris Brown is STILL popular with fans wishing he would beat them.

Mynarco
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Ghetto behaviour

Pops Maellard
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:52 PM
This. They're just as bad as each other now. True, Rihanna might not have punched or bit anybody but she's making damn sure she's cashing in on what happened. It's incredibly disrespectful to other abuse victims who don't get any attention because they're not famous.

This latest "Nobody's Business" (the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard) fiasco is the icing on the cake.

And Novichok, will you please stop policing every time someone makes a post about Rihanna? This isn't a Rihanna fansite.

Novichok
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:10 AM
This. They're just as bad as each other now. True, Rihanna might not have punched or bit anybody but she's making damn sure she's cashing in on what happened. It's incredibly disrespectful to other abuse victims who don't get any attention because they're not famous.

No, they're not as bad as each other. That's just ridiculous. What's wrong with cashing in on a bad situation? How exactly is it disrespectful to other abuse victims? All 3 of these claims are not obviously true and need to be justified.

This latest "Nobody's Business" (the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard) fiasco is the icing on the cake.

What's hypocritical about it? Is it because when Rihanna was abused, she went to the press and talked about it but now she's claiming that her relationship with Chris isn't anyone's business? There's nothing hypocritical about this.

And Novichok, will you please stop policing every time someone makes a post about Rihanna? This isn't a Rihanna fansite.

This isn't a "let's bash Rihanna" forum either. I'm not policing anyone; I'm just giving my opinion.

Pops Maellard
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:32 AM
No, they're not as bad as each other. That's just ridiculous. What's wrong with cashing in on a bad situation? How exactly is it disrespectful to other abuse victims? All 3 of these claims are not obviously true and need to be justified.

What's hypocritical about it? Is it because when Rihanna was abused, she went to the press and talked about it but now she's claiming that her relationship with Chris isn't anyone's business? There's nothing hypocritical about this.

This isn't a "let's bash Rihanna" forum either. I'm not policing anyone; I'm just giving my opinion.

Of course cashing in on being abused is disrespectful to other abuse victims. That much should be obvious :lol:. Many abuse victims probably looked up to Rihanna after it happened because she took out a restraining order and appeared to be moving on strongly (heaps of her Rated R songs seem to be about that), only for her to later say 'psyche! I'm still with the guy and none of your sympathy was worth shit, but thanks for the career-boosting publicity' essentially. And going back to this "Nobody's Business" song she's basically teaching young women it's OK to go back to an abuser.

You think there's nothing wrong about this? Honestly?

And yes it is hypocritical. You don't want people to talk about your relationship? Don't flaunt it. Don't hook up at an awards show with a dozen cameras on you, don't have sex in public restrooms, don't give exclusive interviews with Oprah about it etc. Simple.

Novichok
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Of course cashing in on being abused is disrespectful to other abuse victims. That much should be obvious :lol:. Many abuse victims probably looked up to Rihanna after it happened because she appeared to be moving on strongly (heaps of her Rated R songs seem to be about that), only for her to later say 'psyche! I'm still with the guy'. And going back to this "Nobody's Business" song she's basically teaching young women it's OK to go back to an abuser.

You think there's nothing wrong about this? Honestly?

And yes it is hypocritical. You don't want people to talk about your relationship? Don't flaunt it. Don't hook up at an awards show with a dozen cameras on you, don't have sex in public restrooms, etc. Simple.

I agree that some abuse victims might feel disrespected. But I don't believe that there's anything wrong with Rihanna making music with Chris (and "cashing in on being abused"). She's the one who had to endure the beating so she should be able to profit from the beating. If I were stabbed and I decided to collaborate with my attacker for financial gain, I would find it completely silly that some unrelated stabbing victim finds my actions disrespectful.

I also don't think there isn't anything wrong with Rihanna getting back with Chris. Rihanna is a grown woman. Who am I (or you or anyone) to say that she shouldn't be with Chris Brown? You seem to believe that her getting back with Chris Brown = getting back with an abuser. But people change. Just because he was abusive (an abuser) in the past doesn't mean that he still is. Maybe Rih has concluded that Chris has sufficiently changed in ways that doesn't make him an abuser anymore.

In "Nobody's Business", I don't believe Rihanna is saying that she doesn't want people to talk about her relationship. She's saying that you don't have a right to know everything about her relationships except what she's willing to tell you.

Pops Maellard
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:57 AM
I agree that some abuse victims might feel disrespected. But I don't believe that there's anything wrong with Rihanna making music with Chris (and "cashing in on being abused"). She's the one who had to endure the beating so she should be able to profit from the beating. If I were stabbed and I decided to collaborate with my attacker for financial gain, I would find it completely silly that some unrelated stabbing victim finds my actions disrespectful.

I also don't think there isn't anything wrong with Rihanna getting back with Chris. Rihanna is a grown woman. Who am I (or you or anyone) to say that she shouldn't be with Chris Brown? You seem to believe that her getting back with Chris Brown = getting back with an abuser. But people change. Just because he was abusive (an abuser) in the past doesn't mean that he still is. Maybe Rih has concluded that Chris has sufficiently changed in ways that doesn't make him an abuser anymore.

In "Nobody's Business", I don't believe Rihanna is saying that she doesn't want people to talk about her relationship. She's saying that you don't have a right to know everything about her relationships except what she's willing to tell you.
Fair enough ;).

ampers&
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:16 AM
As a fan, Rihanna's behavior is disappointing but not necessarily surprising. She is pretty young and obviously not the brightest girl in the world. And she's in love. :lol: I think her behavior is incredibly immature, foolish, and dismissive towards those fans who think they have her best interests in heart. That said, she doesn't necessarily owe the general public anything. Yes, it feels like she's rubbing the relationship in the peoples faces because so many people disapprove her being with someone who beat the shit out of her and threatened to kill her, but I don't think she's doing it to rub it in peoples faces; she's just living her life and doesn't give a fuck (which isn't necessarily a good thing).

I do think she's incredibly stupid to communicate with her (former?) abuser on that level, but that's just me. I won't even get started on Chris Brown. He probably still beats the shit out of her on the regular. That wouldn't surprise me at all as he is generally a terrible human being. :lol:

In The Zone
Nov 27th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Every time Chris Brown opens his mouth, it doesn't diminish him - you can't go lower than where he is. Rihanna, on the other hand, keeps sinking and sinking.

Cajka
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:15 AM
I also don't think there isn't anything wrong with Rihanna getting back with Chris. Rihanna is a grown woman. Who am I (or you or anyone) to say that she shouldn't be with Chris Brown? You seem to believe that her getting back with Chris Brown = getting back with an abuser. But people change. Just because he was abusive (an abuser) in the past doesn't mean that he still is.

Beating her up wasn't the only bad thing we heard about him. Isn't he homophobic as well? And no, those guys don't change, they never deserve a second chance, the fact that he ever chose to hit a woman makes him an idiot. It's completely wrong that she's back with him, it's her life, it's her choice, she is an adult, but being an adult doesn't make your choices right. It just makes you responsible for your own choices.

Dominic
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:35 AM
He is a scumbag but did this woman choose to randomly attack him like that on his twitter :unsure: Gotta say I understand his reacion to tell her off there.

Cajka
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:43 AM
He is a scumbag but did this woman choose to randomly attack him like that on his twitter :unsure: Gotta say I understand his reacion to tell her off there.

That's the only time I'll defend him, I guess. :lol: That person started it. I still don't understand why he deleted his account, his tweets were retarded, but the person who tweeted him first wasn't any better.

Melange
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Rihanna fans only care bout the music

LoveFifteen
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:24 AM
"I should fart while you're giving me top." What does "giving me top" mean? Is it a typo? Or new slang for something like giving head or giving a rimjob?

I can't believe Chris Brown would talk about sharting in someone's mouth. I admit I LOL-ed.

The Witch-king
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:24 AM
I take it y'all are mad because what that white woman said to him in the first place was soooo classy

:lol: You say it like she wrote the damn song

Harry.
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:26 AM
This guy is definitely a PR dream :facepalm: He is an absolutely vile, disgusting and repulsive human being. So is Rihanna for actually making a song like Birthday Cake and allegedly hooking up again with the man who basically beat the shit out of her and left her to rot by a roadside. Class acts, the both of them.

Like anyone gives a fuck whether he leaves Twitter or not.
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/hyde_inside/bye-bitch-gif.gif

supergrunt
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Why did this comedian go out of her way to attack Chris Brown for something he did like 5 years ago?

Beat
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:42 AM
he's obviously a complete, misogynist kunt. nevertheless, i have to agree with this:
The real question is, why do people keep giving this mess attention.

for example by tweeting him a phrase like “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person.” that's not much better than what the douchebag himself does and writes.

Rocketta
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:43 AM
I wish I wasn't so lazy because I would look up my first post about how I hoped both Chris and Rihana received help for their problems.... and boy did some people get mad at me for saying Rihanna may have problems too. :tape:

As far as this nonsense did anyone think just maybe Chris is not the only one that tweets from his account? I'm not saying it wasn't him but don't most celebs have assistants who post crap on twitter and Facebook for them?:confused:

and the comedian lady please her attempt to become somehow relevant is quite transparent. Why would you send a combative tweet to someone who you think is a vile human being unless you are looking to antagonize and hopefully fight with the person. :rolleyes:

Beat
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:45 AM

oh, and this. if it's nobody's business, why the fuck do you write a song about it? hypocritical is the perfect word to describe it.

Melange
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:00 PM
As far as this nonsense did anyone think just maybe Chris is not the only one that tweets from his account? I'm not saying it wasn't him but don't most celebs have assistants who post crap on twitter and Facebook for them?:confused:

:rolleyes:

this slain me

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnvn675Sqa1qcrxbjo1_250.gif

Super Dave
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:06 PM
"I should fart while you're giving me top." What does "giving me top" mean? Is it a typo? Or new slang for something like giving head or giving a rimjob?

I can't believe Chris Brown would talk about sharting in someone's mouth. I admit I LOL-ed.

Or in the retina :weirdo: He is mentally ill, and it's going to end very badly - maybe the worst possible way - but if Rihanna doesn't care...:shrug:

Certinfy
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:19 PM
How this twat and Rihanna or whatever her name is have fans is :help: :tape:

LoveFifteen
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM
What does "giving me top" mean?

lympyisthebest
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Wild guess and say it means giving head?

Super Dave
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Urban Dictionary wasn't much help, but I think it means she would be on top of him in the act of seckzhul intercourse.

Super Dave
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Wild guess and say it means giving head?

Or that; I don't know.

This is probably accurate in the context in which it was used. Because, after all, it wouldn't be funny if he farted while she was on top...but man, it would be hilarious if he farted while she was blowing him :weirdo:

Sammo
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM

This.

Well I think he's a total asshole.

Cajka
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:22 PM
and the comedian lady please her attempt to become somehow relevant is quite transparent. Why would you send a combative tweet to someone who you think is a vile human being unless you are looking to antagonize and hopefully fight with the person. :rolleyes:

How she tries to look classy in the end is the best part. She called him a worthless POS and then she was appalled when he wrote he would shart in her mouth.

Ferg
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Dont know why people are complaining about Jenny Johnson. She just wanted to point out what a gigantic **** the guy is and he rose to her bait and proved her point :lol: Its totally his own fault.

LoveFifteen
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Maybe it means a rim job. That's the only sexual act I can imagine where you can shart in someone's mouth. Also, how can you poop in someone's eye if they're giving you a BJ or riding you.

But who knows? I was just wondering.

Melange
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Why dont you guys tweet him to find out what he meant. He seems to read his messages.

LeRoy.
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Maybe it means a rim job. That's the only sexual act I can imagine where you can shart in someone's mouth. Also, how can you poop in someone's eye if they're giving you a BJ or riding you.

Why are you taking these things so literally and trying to read into what exactly he meant ?

I am sure this perverted tranny is touching herself while thinking about these vile disgusting acts. You wish he were doing these things to you ? :facepalm:

LoveFifteen
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:44 PM
^^^^

Dear peasant, please do not address the queen again.

Super Dave
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Why dont you guys tweet him to find out what he meant. He seems to read his messages.

Can't. He left Twitter after a vile outburst.

LeRoy.
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:54 PM
^^^^

Dear peasant, please do not address the queen again.

Get help if you are turned on by a guy sharting on you. :help: :facepalm:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:04 PM
He is so vile..urgh

This.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using VerticalSports.Com App

Beat
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Or in the retina :weirdo:

which anatomically isn't even possible. not that he would now.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM

If you are lying on your back and they are forcefeeding it to you from the top.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using VerticalSports.Com App

Dominic
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Dont know why people are complaining about Jenny Johnson. She just wanted to point out what a gigantic **** the guy is and he rose to her bait and proved her point :lol: Its totally his own fault.

Ppl already knew Chris was an ass, the only thing she proved is that she's an ass too.

LoveFifteen
Nov 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Get help if you are turned on by a guy sharting on you. :help: :facepalm:

Dear peasant, please don't write to me. I don't want to interact with you. Please block me. :wavey:

Cajka
Nov 27th, 2012, 11:20 PM
which anatomically isn't even possible. not that he would now.

It's not anatomically possible to go and "fuck yourself", but swearing has nothing to do with anatomy.

Beat
Nov 28th, 2012, 06:37 AM
It's not anatomically possible to go and "fuck yourself", but swearing has nothing to do with anatomy.

he wasn't swearing per se (as in "fuck yourself", "you're a dickhead" etc.), he was giving examples of abuse. that this abuse is of a sexual kind, says so much about him.

i'm 100% sure he heard the word "retina" for the first time when he bought his iphone. :tape:

Melange
Nov 28th, 2012, 07:54 AM
dont forget it could be a rogue assistant who is writing all this abuse and giving the poor guy a bad name

Helen Lawson
Nov 28th, 2012, 08:51 AM
He's apparently back on twitter now.

Twitter was invented for someone like this, sharing his world with his fans!

Beat
Nov 28th, 2012, 01:29 PM
He's apparently back on twitter now.

should it be this one: https://twitter.com/chrisbrown ?
if so: no, he isn't.

Rocketta
Nov 28th, 2012, 04:53 PM
dont forget it could be a rogue assistant who is writing all this abuse and giving the poor guy a bad name

so you think Chris Brown is an innocent? Wow, who knew... It's a good thing he has people like you to care about him.

However, did you ever think it may have been a drunk friend in his posse? or it could've been a drunk Chris.... but since you're busy showing your obtuse skills, I'll help you out.... maybe it was Chris and maybe it wasn't.... but to read posts from an account of a celeb and automatically assume it's written by said celeb is weird, in a world of PR firms,hackers and posse(s). Why don't you ask Whirlpool/KitchenAid if everything posted on twitter represents said account holder even when they are paying the person to make the posts? Crap happens. Why anyone would take such energy to get angry over a person who clearly has shown himself to have problems over twitter posts that may or may not been actually typed by said person says more about the people who are getting angry.

How many times can you call someone a douche over something they do before you realize you are thinking way more about the person than they are thinking about you? But feel free to still care enough about Chris and his actions to get angry every time he does something that you are sure he was going to do anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wavey:

Cajka
Nov 28th, 2012, 05:45 PM
However, did you ever think it may have been a drunk friend in his posse? or it could've been a drunk Chris.... but since you're busy showing your obtuse skills, I'll help you out.... maybe it was Chris and maybe it wasn't.... but to read posts from an account of a celeb and automatically assume it's written by said celeb is weird, in a world of PR firms,hackers and posse(s). Why don't you ask Whirlpool/KitchenAid if everything posted on twitter represents said account holder even when they are paying the person to make the posts? Crap happens. Why anyone would take such energy to get angry over a person who clearly has shown himself to have problems over twitter posts that may or may not been actually typed by said person says more about the people who are getting angry.

Celebrity or not, he's a young guy and young people loooove social network sites. Some of them tweet so often, that it can be annoying. I think that Đoković and Murray even made Twitter profiles for their dogs. :o :help: :lol: And now it's really easy to tweet or post pics on fb. All you need is a cell phone. It's different with some companies, it's a boring job, but personal social network profile is different.

Sammo
Nov 28th, 2012, 06:38 PM
You can only pity Rihanna, you know I think the poor girl has enough with such a huge lack of self-respect. Chris Brown? A total asshole, but the guy must have dealt with a lot of stuff to become such a moron, so hate the sin and not the sinner :shrug:

alfonsojose
Nov 28th, 2012, 06:40 PM

What is sharting :confused: :tape: If it's an actual word, i guess i must thank that douchebag :lol: BTW. That comedian isn't an angel either. She started it.

GoofyDuck
Nov 28th, 2012, 06:51 PM
:cheer: :cheer:

Helen Lawson
Nov 29th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Anyone found his new account?

Super Dave
Nov 29th, 2012, 01:37 PM
What is sharting :confused: :tape: If it's an actual word, i guess i must thank that douchebag :lol: BTW. That comedian isn't an angel either. She started it.

A combo meal of shit/fart.

It's when you intend to pass gas and unintended fecal matter actually comes out. Or, in Brown's case, it would be intended.

Sammo
Nov 29th, 2012, 01:51 PM

It's when you intend to pass gas and unintended fecal matter actually comes out. Or, in Brown's case, it would be intended.

Someone kill that thing, now.

Cajka
Nov 29th, 2012, 01:55 PM

Enough with the sharting subject, please! :hysteric: :bigcry:

alfonsojose
Nov 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM

WOW. Mention of something like that online is so childish and vile. Rihanna deserves what she gets. What an a** :tape:

Helen Lawson
Nov 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I know a couple of fags who used to hustle, and some guys are into taking craps on other people and on their face. Not surprised Chris Brown is into this. It's like an S/M thing and is big in certain communities according to these guys.

Charlatan
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:07 AM
https://twitter.com/rihanna/status/274356667183931392

@rihanna fuckyopictures i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!
https://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/e9619a303a9e11e283e622000a1fb86d_7.jpg

mess

Dominic
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:31 AM

I threw up..

The Witch-king
Nov 30th, 2012, 05:19 AM
WOW. Mention of something like that online is so childish and vile. Rihanna deserves what she gets. What an a** :tape:

:lol:

ampers&
Nov 30th, 2012, 11:33 AM

https://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/e9619a303a9e11e283e622000a1fb86d_7.jpg

mess
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/a6e210a9a5f0c44af73cd0a8b7415095.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4147)

Hmmm. Maybe he'll beat her into a coma this time.

delicatecutter
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:02 PM
It looks like he's losing his hair. :sad:

Super Dave
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:04 PM
It looks like he's losing his hair. :sad:

Too many dye jobs

Super Dave
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:06 PM

mess

If he just got finished hitting her it, who took the picture?

Helen Lawson
Nov 30th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Seems unwise to wear white if he's into taking messy craps on women.

delicatecutter
Nov 30th, 2012, 07:59 PM
:hysteric:

SilverPersian
Dec 1st, 2012, 11:43 PM
Has anyone posted the "Bye Bitch" Pochahontas gif yet? :oh:

Helen Lawson
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
Is he back on twitter yet?