PDA

View Full Version : PSY finally trashes Bieber.

Setsuna.
Nov 24th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Finally the legend overtakes the talentless kid. :banana:
Great day for human race. :drool:

9bZkp7q19f0

Justin - Baby - 803,732,561
PSY - Gangnam Style 805,055,375

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/files/2012/11/psy1.jpg

Legend. :worship:

Flavia P.
Nov 24th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Both are insufferable. Bieber can't sing and is a douchebag, and the Gangnam shit is as tacky as it gets.

But congrats to fans of PSY for this achievement :)

Certinfy
Nov 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Finally. :)

Don't even like Gangnam Style that much at all too.

Sammo
Nov 24th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Yas!

Mynarco
Nov 24th, 2012, 04:06 PM
YASS. Mr Beaver can take a seat

Setsuna.
Nov 24th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Some PSY fans and Bieber haters are trolling Bieber's fangirls on youtube. :lol:

GOATdin0931
Nov 24th, 2012, 04:27 PM
:hearts:

Mynarco
Nov 24th, 2012, 04:30 PM
BTW, as much as J-Ho has been a flop recently, her video is the 3rd most viewed MV on youtube :eek:

LeRoy.
Nov 24th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Can their 15 minutes of fame be over already? :yawn:

FedererBulgaria
Nov 24th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Love it :D

matthias
Nov 24th, 2012, 06:46 PM
both is big crap

Drake1980
Nov 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
:sobbing:

Ferg
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM
:inlove:

saul1333
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:13 PM
hq_vEKXYpH0

:lol:

NashaMasha
Nov 24th, 2012, 08:38 PM
i don't understand why , but in Russia Bieber has 0 popularity , on the contrary Psy is often on radio rotation and quite popular

Sammo
Nov 24th, 2012, 08:48 PM
i don't understand why , but in Russia Bieber has 0 popularity , on the contrary Psy is often on radio rotation and quite popular

Because in Russia women are feminine and men are masculine, so women like masculine men. Bieber is some kind of asexual weirdo popular between weirdos.

Beat
Nov 24th, 2012, 09:06 PM
the funny thing is, i couldn't name a single song by justin bieber, let alone sing one.

Bieber is some kind of asexual weirdo popular between weirdos.

your description actually makes him sound interesting. i'm not sure that was your intention.

Barktra
Nov 24th, 2012, 09:35 PM
If Rebecca's original Friday video was still there, she would have passed these peasants and they would be no were close to her views :oh:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p3b7UrKT1qm3541o2_250.gif

Jk :lol: but seriously can't wait until Bieber dries out and his his little girl fans are tired of him to. Amas were the lowest rated amas this year because of him :oh:

Sammo
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:03 PM
your description actually makes him sound interesting. i'm not sure that was your intention.

That made me laugh :lol: No he's no Marilyn Manson.

Noten
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Not for too long, I fear. The Beliebers are already aligning their troops, and we all know how batshit crazy they're.

Ferg
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM
It seems to be keeping it up for today at least... already got another 5 million since then, up to nearly 810m now!

ivanban
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Bieber was holding #1 spot?!?! :o :o :o

Sammo
Nov 24th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Not for too long, I fear. The Beliebers are already aligning their troops, and we all know how batshit crazy they're.

Actually every time one of them watched Baby to give Justin views she also watched Gangnam Style to see if Bieber was still ahead so :lol:

Certinfy
Nov 24th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Actually every time one of them watched Baby to give Justin views she also watched Gangnam Style to see if Bieber was still ahead so :lol:
:haha:

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 25th, 2012, 12:02 AM
There isn't that much quality difference between the two :shrug:.

Cineast
Nov 25th, 2012, 01:17 AM
Because in Russia women are feminine and men are masculine, so women like masculine men. Bieber is some kind of asexual weirdo popular between weirdos.
Funny, but that's the impression I get every time I see a K-Crap music video: the men are hip-hop poseurs who have what looks like so much TV makeup on that they look featureless and androgynous. And the music is horribly derivative.

edificio
Nov 25th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Finally. :)

Don't even like Gangnam Style that much at all too.

:yeah:

Psy might be sick of it too, but $ is $.

Mynarco
Nov 25th, 2012, 04:29 AM
If Rebecca's original Friday video was still there, she would have passed these peasants and they would be no were close to her views :oh:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p3b7UrKT1qm3541o2_250.gif

Jk :lol: but seriously can't wait until Bieber dries out and his his little girl fans are tired of him to. Amas were the lowest rated amas this year because of him :oh:

What was the view count before it was taken down?

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 25th, 2012, 04:35 AM
What was the view count before it was taken down?

Can't remember but it was in the hundred millions, 400-500 million? Don't think it would have caught Bieber though since there's only 43 million views since.

Harry.
Nov 25th, 2012, 05:41 AM
YAASSS.

http://i.minus.com/istWMegJLS4BE.gif
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/tumblr_lej03xqZb91qa6ql2o1_400.gif

:oh:

Kat_YYZ
Nov 25th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Good for the game :yeah:

:lol:
True. Just think how many dudes forwarded the Bieber video to their buddies saying "can you believe this crap?". Even people who didn't like it increased its number of views.

McPie
Nov 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM
it's the down of the Biebs, kid :p

and I'll banged up Selena instead :oh:

Super Dave
Nov 26th, 2012, 01:15 PM
:yeah:

F Boober.

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I love YouTube. No service has ever provided the public with a greater choice of music to listen to or discover. Truly every genre and style of music is represented, from the mainstream to the most uncompromisingly uncommercial music imaginable. We have pop music from this decade, the 00s, the 90, 80s, 70s, 60s, going back even further to the pre rock n roll era of the 20s, 30s & 40s.

And yet, with all this extraordinary choice what do people choose to listen to? Justin Bieber and PSY, that's who.

I recall some on the money lyrics from the pop group Devo from some 30+ years ago now that seem more prophetic with each passing year. "Freedom of choice, is what you got. Freedom from choice, is what you want." Sad, really.

Novichok
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:28 AM
C'mon Justin. Get your spot back! :fiery:

Novichok
Nov 27th, 2012, 02:51 AM
I love YouTube. No service has ever provided the public with a greater choice of music to listen to or discover. Truly every genre and style of music is represented, from the mainstream to the most uncompromisingly uncommercial music imaginable. We have pop music from this decade, the 00s, the 90, 80s, 70s, 60s, going back even further to the pre rock n roll era of the 20s, 30s & 40s.

And yet, with all this extraordinary choice what do people choose to listen to? Justin Bieber and PSY, that's who.

I recall some on the money lyrics from the pop group Devo from some 30+ years ago now that seem more prophetic with each passing year. "Freedom of choice, is what you got. Freedom from choice, is what you want." Sad, really.

So many words. So little sense.

Arthur.
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:49 AM
People!? You really think that Gangnam Style is a better song than Baby?
Just watch live performances of both singers. Bieber, despite being associated with some horrible songs, is more talented than PSY and his fame (and the consequential hate he gets for no valid reason) depends from more than a single song.
I don't love him, but I don't understand how a song whose meaning is not even clear can be better than a love song, even if of Baby's level.
Like Bieber, then Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kesha, One Direction should get this kind of illogical hate ;)

Rocketta
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Well I'm still wishing for Brittney Spears to disappear and yet her talentless ass is still around.... so if I was you I wouldn't hold my breath until those little teen girls stop loving Justin... sometimes they just grow up and become grown people with bad taste in music (although, I must say Justin doesn't really rub me the wrong way considering all the crap that's been pushed down my throat through the years he's the least of the shyte... :shrug: )

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 27th, 2012, 11:54 AM

I wouldn't have expected you to understand. :shrug:

homogenius
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:24 PM

Just cause you're too dumb to understand what he's saying doesn't imply his post makes no sense.Quite the opposite actually.

Cineast
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I don't love him, but I don't understand how a song whose meaning is not even clear can be better than a love song, even if of Baby's level.

What's the meaning of Brandenburg Concerto #3?
I don't see how anybody could aruge any of the Brandenburg Concertos aren't good music, even if it doesn't have any obvious meaning.

deliverance.
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I really don't get this fascination about PSY. And I'm not Bieber fan.

Setsuna.
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I really don't get this fascination about PSY. And I'm not Bieber fan.

I'm not a fan of either songs but at least PSY is the better human being.

Novichok
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't have expected you to understand. :shrug:

Just cause you're too dumb to understand what he's saying doesn't imply his post makes no sense.Quite the opposite actually.

Hahahahahahah. Puhlease. :haha: Shvedbarilescu writes long flowerly posts devoid of rational thought. I'm not impressed.

This quote: "Freedom of choice, is what you got. Freedom from choice, is what you want." is not true at all.

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 27th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hahahahahahah. Puhlease. :haha: Shvedbarilescu writes long flowerly posts devoid of rational thought. I'm not impressed.

This quote: "Freedom of choice, is what you got. Freedom from choice, is what you want." is not true at all.

It is true. We have a greater choice in what we listen to than we ever have. YouTube provides us with pretty much a complete history of recorded music at our fingertips. Sadly people like you don't use it.

It is clear that rather than use this beautiful resource and make an effort to discover the wide variety of music that exists, you choose to simply lap up whatever the monolithic record industry hands you on a silver platter, somehow believing and even reveling in the concept that the more something sells the better it is. Well, I suppose if one wants to subscribe to that thinking and in doing so give up one's own critical faculties one has that right. If you want to be nothing more than an empty headed soft touch to the record industry, be my guest.

Gagsquet
Nov 27th, 2012, 02:13 PM
People liking PSY: you should be ashamed of yourselves, pretty sure you don't have the balls to tell your parents, watching this shit under your sheets pretending it's a pop-up ad. :mad:

Arthur.
Nov 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM

How do you know what they hide inside? It is hard to say a 16 y.o. teenager is a bad human being. And I repeat it: I am not his fan :)

Novichok
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:06 PM
It is true. We have a greater choice in what we listen to than we ever have. YouTube provides us with pretty much a complete history of recorded music at our fingertips. Sadly people like you don't use it.

It is clear that rather than use this beautiful resource and make an effort to discover the wide variety of music that exists, you choose to simply lap up whatever the monolithic record industry hands you on a silver platter, somehow believing and even reveling in the concept that the more something sells the better it is. Well, I suppose if one wants to subscribe to that thinking and in doing so give up one's own critical faculties one has that right. If you want to be nothing more than an empty headed soft touch to the record industry, be my guest.

Nothing in this post successfully defends the claim that people want freedom from choice.

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Nothing in this post successfully defends the claim that people want freedom from choice.

Your own behaviour sadly supports that argument and if you can't see that, nobody can help you.

Novichok
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Your own behaviour sadly supports that argument and if you can't see that, nobody can help you.

Okay. The fact that I (or anyone else) mainly listens to pop music does not entail that we want freedom from choice.

Beat
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Devo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Novichok. that's all.

cellophane
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Unfortunately we still have to deal with this shit :facepalm: :

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/57928-justin-bieber-why-i-wore-overalls-to-meet-canadian-prime-minister-stephen-harper/1353939694_justin-bieber-article.jpg

Super Dave
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:27 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj8gopXi3z1qidd8jo1_500.gif

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Okay. The fact that I (or anyone else) mainly listens to pop music does not entail that we want freedom from choice.

The fact that you accept what the record industry gives you does.

http://www.tennisforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60661&stc=1&d=1354041315

Ferg
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Gangnam Style is about as far away an obvious choice for Youtube #1 as you can get. Record industry didnt push this at all until it became massive on the internet first.

Personally I love the song, the video, Psy and how the video took off so unexpectedly. Love these kinds of stories.

FORZA SARITA
Nov 27th, 2012, 05:51 PM
bitchy Chris :eek::rocker:

King Halep
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:00 PM

yes, well said :worship:

Gagsquet
Nov 27th, 2012, 06:21 PM
the better human being :facepalm:
How can you judge this people?

There is only one certain fact : both number 1 and 2 most viewed youtube clips are massive shit. Massive.

Beat
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Unfortunately we still have to deal with this shit :facepalm: :

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/57928-justin-bieber-why-i-wore-overalls-to-meet-canadian-prime-minister-stephen-harper/1353939694_justin-bieber-article.jpg

OMG what a pic :rolls: it's so stupid that it seems almost fake.

and you gave us michael bublé, too, you evil, evil people!

King Halep
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:27 PM
and nickleback

http://i.imgur.com/tXL2Q.png

Super Dave
Nov 27th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Well, thank goodness for Rush.