PDA

View Full Version : Toyota 75k QF (4) K Date Krumm d K Nara 75 63

martin white
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Kimiko well done,4-0 turned into 4-5,Im so happy She won this one,Kimiko had a injury time at 4-5 She has been suffering with some back pain,rest up Kimiko,and good luck in the sf...:):hearts:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:33 AM
:woohoo: Well fought Kimiko! :bounce:

Z1988
Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:32 AM
Yay!!! :cheer: Kimiko!!! :hearts:

Jimmie48
Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
Yay..strong performance at one of her home events..nice :D

Yashal
Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Amazing Kimiko :inlove:

*Jool*
Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:13 AM
well done ! :cheer: keep winning !

GOATdin0931
Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:13 AM
True hero :worship:

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
What with Kurumi Nara winning 5 games in a row after Kimiko started the match at 4-0, followed by a long break in play while Kimiko took an injury timeout, followed by the scoreboard failure less than 2 games later and this was not a fun match to follow on the scoreboard if you happened to be a Kimiko supporter.

It was a huge relief to hear Kimiko finally won an hour or so after the scoreboard stopped working. Hope she has enough left in the tank to win a couple of more matches here. Honestly, as amazing as Kimiko's physical resiliance is at her age, what I find even more extraordinary is her mental resiliance to never give up no matter how tough the situation.

Honestly, if I was Kimiko, after losing in Osaka for the tenth time in a row in the 1st round, and knowing that I had 300+ points to defend over the next month, I would have just thought, hey I'm 42 years old, I've had a great run the last 4 years but enough is enough, it's time to call it a day.

Thankfully though I am not Kimiko. Instead, Kimiko lines up six post-season ITF & 125k WTA events over the next two months and has just kept fighting. And even when the 1st two ITF events didn't go that well she has just kept at it despite what have been ridiculous odds against her, considering the amount of points to defend, her age and all the physical aches and pains inevitable when you are playing competitive tennis at 42 years old. And now here she is just a couple of matches away from getting a place in the Australian Open main draw for next year, something I have to say a few weeks ago I considered to be a practically impossible goal. Simply amazing.

To use a very old adage, when the going gets tough, the tough get going, and Kimiko really has shown this last few weeks there is no one tougher out there. :bowdown:

coolfish1103
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:18 PM
Kimiko win this tournament for AO MD please!

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:18 PM
Kimiko salvaging her year again in last few weeks of season.

Mynarco
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
I still think Kimiko needs to win this 75k to at least stay within top 110

Jimmie48
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:37 PM
What with Kurumi Nara winning 5 games in a row after Kimiko started the match at 4-0, followed by a long break in play while Kimiko took an injury timeout, followed by the scoreboard failure less than 2 games later and this was not a fun match to follow on the scoreboard if you happened to be a Kimiko supporter.

It was a huge relief to hear Kimiko finally won an hour or so after the scoreboard stopped working. Hope she has enough left in the tank to win a couple of more matches here. Honestly, as amazing as Kimiko's physical resiliance is at her age, what I find even more extraordinary is her mental resiliance to never give up no matter how tough the situation.

Honestly, if I was Kimiko, after losing in Osaka for the tenth time in a row in the 1st round, and knowing that I had 300+ points to defend over the next month, I would have just thought, hey I'm 42 years old, I've had a great run the last 4 years but enough is enough, it's time to call it a day.

Thankfully though I am not Kimiko. Instead, Kimiko lines up six post-season ITF & 125k WTA events over the next two months and has just kept fighting. And even when the 1st two ITF events didn't go that well she has just kept at it despite what have been ridiculous odds against her, considering the amount of points to defend, her age and all the physical aches and pains inevitable when you are playing competitive tennis at 42 years old. And now here she is just a couple of matches away from getting a place in the Australian Open main draw for next year, something I have to say a few weeks ago I considered to be a practically impossible goal. Simply amazing.

To use a very old adage, when the going gets tough, the tough get going, and Kimiko really has shown this last few weeks there is no one tougher out there. :bowdown:

Yep, Kimiko is amazing. Her husband is still going strong too, they both seem to be very dedicated and I guess they motivate each other :)

Mynarco
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Yep, Kimiko is amazing. Her husband is still going strong too, they both seem to be very dedicated and I guess they motivate each other :)

Her husband is so hawt :sobbing:

cn ireland
Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM
Kimiko:yeah:

davidmario
Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:41 PM
Hope that back is fine enough to allow her to win a match or two in Dubai next week, another 75k on Hardcourt.