/thread

:oh:

NashaMasha
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Great thread , i guess Sybille on hard , Razzano on clay , Serena on grass

sweetpeas
Great thread , i guess Sybille on hard , Razzano on clay

If that's all one player has on their record,after 16 slams that GREAT!!!!!I'll take it!

doomsday

:lol::lol::lol:

bandabou
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
:lol: Ah Mashatards....I don't think any loss is worse than losing to Kudryavtseva at wimbledon, so..:lol:

NashaMasha
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:21 PM
:lol: Ah Mashatards....I don't think any loss is worse than losing to Kudryavtseva at wimbledon, so..:lol:

Pova is 2-1 vs Kudryavtseva , not 0-2 :) What is more this thread is not about Pova at all, despite your obsession with Masha

Pls follow the topic of the thread

bandabou
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
Pova is 2-1 vs Kudryavtseva , not 0-2 :) What is more this thread is not about Pova at all, despite your obsession with Masha

Yeah..but losses at Hobart and stuff, not at majors.

And you're right..the thread is about Serena, so what are the Mashatards doing here?! :lol:

Sammo
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:54 PM
Sibylline Spammer would win this comfortably

Mistress of Evil
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
It is freaking hilarious that Renochka took off a set of Bammer when she was ranked in the 80s and then lost in stt8 sets being the world number 2. :spit:

Miracle Worker
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Peak Bammer in 2. Out-form Bammer in 3.

madmax
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Sybille was a monster at her peak, as perfectly documented in her record vs overrated Williams:cheer: Too bad she only bothered to showcase her enormous potential sporadically, otherwise WTA tour would be in a huuge trouble...

danieln1
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
Bammer in straight sets.

moodin0931
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:27 PM
Even Oudin could beat Bammer..twice :oh:

ohnoitsmchl
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
How many hands does Serena get? lol

NashaMasha
Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:34 PM
It is freaking hilarious that Renochka took off a set of Bammer when she was ranked in the 80s and then lost in stt8 sets being the world number 2. :spit:

Bammer had too much respect and was a bit nervous in her first match verus great champion , in the second she was already experienced and relentless to her pigeon

;)

Pops Maellard
Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:57 PM
Her shoulder had been broken for months silly :p.

danieln1
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:04 AM
Bammer had too much respect and was a bit nervous in her first match verus great champion , in the second she was already experienced and relentless to her pigeon

;)

:haha:

Bammer is the only player ever who can call Serena her pigeon :oh:

The funny thing she it wasnt even a fluke win, since she repeated it after 2 years :eek:

Jack.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:10 AM

:worship::lol:

Pops Maellard
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
Craybas on grass :oh:.

MB.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:45 AM
In before the thread is closed.

Sybille has shown she's the better player in BOTH meetings. Non debatable.

DennisPostedThis
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:47 AM
Tranber ! :hearts:

Dominic
Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:16 AM

He's always had a lot of trouble with that :sobbing:

miffedmax
Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:14 AM
Bam bam, out go the lights.

dynamoRockstarr
Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:18 AM
Bammer, duh!

Trickle
Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
Even Oudin could beat Bammer..twice :oh:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2w6ruio.png

It's a shame we never got to see Serena and Bammer in action. Would have been nice to see what was it about Bammer's game that Serena couldn't get over.

Kvitarenka
Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:19 PM
just want to say that this is a joke more about the off-season and, as you can tell from my signature, i love Rena, so no fan wars plz:)

L'Enfant Sauvage
Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:32 PM

It's a shame we never got to see Serena and Bammer in action. Would have been nice to see what was it about Bammer's game that Serena couldn't get over.

Seriously? :lol:

moodin0931
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM

Didn't believe me ehh mate..? :oh: ;)

Mr.Sharapova
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Bammer :worship: So many girls on tour would kill to have a H2H like this with Rena :oh:.

Bammer in clay and hard, Rena in three on grass:shrug:.

iWill
Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
LMAO at this thread!!'

So lets just take a moment to recognize that Sybille Bammer and her fans are the ONLY group that can say their fave owned Serena....for what its worth I think its more funny when you look at Serena's head to head against ANYONE she's played more than once hahaha

Bammer :worship:

dragonflies
Nov 24th, 2012, 12:21 AM
LMAO at this thread!!'

So lets just take a moment to recognize that Sybille Bammer and her fans are the ONLY group that can say their fave owned Serena....for what its worth I think its more funny when you look at Serena's head to head against ANYONE she's played more than once hahaha

Bammer :worship:

Bammer " own" Serena is just as much as Tian tian Sun, Koulakova, Sloan Stephens and Madison Keys " own" Serena., albeit Stephens and Keys beat Serena in exhos.

Bammer is indeed the only player who has the luck to play Serena when she was playing the best tennis of her life against Serena's worst at Hobart 07 when Serena came back to the tour right after her mostly inactive year 2006. Serena was viewed by all tennis commentators and journalists that she was "fat", overweight and " in the worst shape of her life" at the AO 07. The match at Hobart vs Bammer, however, Serena took it seriously and wanted to win. Still, being rusty, unfit and against Bammer who was playing the best tennis of her life resulted in a 3 set lose. Serena said she was " mad" losing to an unknown player, then started focus and work herself into shape and win the AO 07 defied all odds. To sum it up, Peak Bammer > over weight, rusty Serena in regular WTA match. No doubt. If this thread means to discuss " peak " Serena, then it's a whole different story.

The 09 match happened during Serena's infamous " tanking" all the WTA matches against the " roadmap", including loses to Koulakova and a few other lesser players. This was around the time that discussion in TF that Serena " tanked" regular WTA tournaments. I doubt that during these WTA matches, Serena cared about Bammer more than Tian tian Sun or Alina Jidkova. In the following years, after a period of time in the top 30, Bammer started falling hard and playing horrible tennis. She was in the draws and on course to meet Serena a few times, but managed to lose everytime before meeting Serena.

At the end of the day, Bammer is 2-0 vs Serena, Tian tian Sun, Koulakova also have a win each vs Serena, but if you are about to discuss how it happened then that was the story.

Trickle
Nov 24th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Seriously? :lol:

Calm down. I'm not saying Serena couldn't beat her. :angel:

But on Charlie Rose, she was awfully pissed that Bammer lost to a scrub in Hobart. :lol:

Start da Game
Nov 24th, 2012, 08:07 AM
bammer in straight sets......in play station......

lenas warriors
Nov 24th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Serious serenastans voting for Serena :bigcry:

Patrick345
Nov 24th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Obvious mismatch is obvious. What about Bammer right-handed vs. Peak Serena?

bandabou
Nov 24th, 2012, 09:56 AM
:lol: So Bammer has as many wins against Serena as Masha does...yet she never got all the hype. :sad:

doomsday
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:00 AM
:lol: So Bammer has as many wins against Serena as Masha does...yet she never got all the hype. :sad:

You just cant stop talking about her can you? :lol:

Anyway Wimbledon honey, Wimbledon.:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

hingis-seles
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Bammer beat Serena in '07 right before Serena won the AO and in '09 in Cincinnatti right after Serena won Wimbledon so it was obviously a peak Serena since both wins came during Serena's Slam winning stretches. Too bad Bammer had so many outside interests and wasn't focused enough to take over from the second rate peons (the Henins and the Williams' of the tour) and dominate the Slams.

Sabinator.
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM
What is Peak Bammer? btw. I remember that I really liked her :tears:

Such a bummer for Serena :lol:

duhcity
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Bammer popped a baby out too, so shameful Serena.

bandabou
Nov 24th, 2012, 11:46 AM
You just cant stop talking about her can you? :lol:

Anyway Wimbledon honey, Wimbledon.:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Nah, she was the most obvious one...could've said Azarenka too, but she's just one win and never got any hype anyways, soo..:shrug:

Ah Wimbledon, Wimbledon..we're glad for wimbledon, because it set up Olympics. ;)

moodin0931
Nov 24th, 2012, 11:57 AM
^This thread isn't about Masha :rolleyes:

bandabou
Nov 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
^This thread isn't about Masha :rolleyes:

But it is opened by a Mashatard with the sole purpose of making fun, so...now let's make it more fun by bringing Maria into the thread.

doomsday
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:06 PM
But it is opened by a Mashatard with the sole purpose of making fun, so...now let's make it more fun by bringing Maria into the thread.

And you also see Masha fans everywhere.
This thread was not opened by a Mashatard :lol:

bandabou
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:34 PM
And you also see Masha fans everywhere.
This thread was not opened by a Mashatard :lol:

:lol: You're right...:o
Sorry, no more Masha in this thread.

rjd1111
Nov 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM

There is nothing about Bammer's game that Serena could not get over.

This has happened before. A former AO and FO champion beat serena

a two or three times in a row. She then shot her mouth off and Serena

came back and beat her 8 times in a row. Another multi GS winner beat

Serena 2 times in a row one year. Serena then commenced to beat her

for 8 years in a row. Bammer just got out before reality caught up

with her. But at least she has that claim to fame. And she spoke very

well about Serena when commentating one of her matches. Bam

Bam should be proud as she is one of very few to say that they

came out winners in h2h over Serena.

LeRoy.
Nov 24th, 2012, 06:07 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Jl7qHU0k_gY/S_2imcV76CI/AAAAAAAAAgw/48hgzXwwr3E/s1600/bammer06.jpg

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/3/3999/z3999743Q.jpg

Kvitarenka
Nov 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM

I'm not a Mashatard, i love Rena:$ Just poking some fun I am