PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with stress/anxiety?

Craig.
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:49 PM
It's something that I tend to struggle with A LOT...sometimes even over the stupidest little things. So I thought it'd be cool if I opened a thread where people could share their advice/tips/opinions/stories etc. :)

jameshazza
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:06 PM
I always think that it'll all pay off in the end, try to stay positive.
Actually this is an area where Maria inspires me. On the occasion that I breakdown, I cry for 5 mins and then think that she wouldn't be sitting crying doing nothing. So I just get back up and go about my business.

I wouldn't say I've ever struggled with anxiety though, just severe stress at times.

Sammo
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM
Yoga breathing, that and a I don't give a fuck attitude when I'm too stressed out. Like... are these goddamn problems that are causing me anxiety more important than me? MY ASS

Scotso
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:17 PM
Valium.

Beat
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:20 PM
music/sex/pot/food/sports

Super Dave
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:42 PM
Yoga breathing, that and a I don't give a fuck attitude when I'm too stressed out. Like... are these goddamn problems that are causing me anxiety more important than me? MY ASS

This is actually pretty valid. When you realize that the vast majority of people that are stressing you out aren't worth a shit, it alleviates a lot of anxiety :lol:

And the problems themselves - ask yourself, "In the grand scheme of things, is this really important?" Most of the time, the answer is no.

Nicolás89
Nov 21st, 2012, 05:01 PM
Sex. :lol: