PDA

View Full Version : Peak Flowers:Nagoat or Zhengoat?

Lin Lin
Nov 21st, 2012, 02:51 AM
Zheng Jie 5-1 Li Na.:confused::eek:

Cajka
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:02 AM
Hard to say. Do they drink milk?

Lin Lin
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:04 AM
Hard to say.:shrug:

Harry.
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:31 AM

:hysteric:

On a serious note. I'd think Li on all surfaces but grass, where Zheng has a big edge IMO.

Mynarco
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:32 AM

Dead

Cajka
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:46 AM
:hysteric:

On a serious note. I'd think Li on all surfaces but grass, where Zheng has a big edge IMO.

Not really. Zheng has 1 Wimbledon semifinal (it was the year when she met this useless girl from our avatars), while Li Na played 2 Wimbledon qfs, won a title on grass + played another final on grass. Jie's best grass season was 2008, Li's best grass season was 2010. They both lost to Serena with similar scorelines. Jie played a great match against Serena this year, but Serena's return was completely off. It's a toss up between those two on grass.

By the way, Li won their last match and last time they played before that match... Well, it happened before half of the TF posters were born, so we can't discuss Peak vs. Peak based on that.

bobito
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:52 AM

All 5 of Zheng's wins were between 2004 and 2006. A good example of why a simple H2H score is often misleading. Peak Li would give peak Zheng a severe thrashing.

Harry.
Nov 21st, 2012, 05:05 AM
Not really. Zheng has 1 Wimbledon semifinal (it was the year when she met this useless girl from our avatars), while Li Na played 2 Wimbledon qfs, won a title on grass + played another final on grass. Jie's best grass season was 2008, Li's best grass season was 2010. They both lost to Serena with similar scorelines. Jie played a great match against Serena this year, but Serena's return was completely off. It's a toss up between those two on grass.

By the way, Li won their last match and last time they played before that match... Well, it happened before half of the TF posters were born, so we can't discuss Peak vs. Peak based on that.

Yeah but I just generally feel that Zheng's game is just more tailored for grass, esp with her ground game. Her shots are so flat, esp off the backhand. Also, she has a Wimbledon doubles title with Yan Zi.

BH both wings
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:18 AM
On real clay, pseudo-clay and outdoor hard (slow to med-fast): Li
On grass: Zheng
Indoor hard: not the slightest idea. They both suck.

charmedRic
Nov 21st, 2012, 10:09 AM

:lol: :help: :lol:

Beat
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:52 PM

i had no idea :eek: but na anyway.

andyjason
Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
Zheng really 5:1 against Na??????????
BTW peak na destroy peak jie easily.

andyjason
Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah but I just generally feel that Zheng's game is just more tailored for grass, esp with her ground game. Her shots are so flat, esp off the backhand. Also, she has a Wimbledon doubles title with Yan Zi.

08 Wim Zheng defeated ivanovic was amazing.