PDA

View Full Version : Person of Interest

chirag
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:41 PM
This is an excellant TV show :worship::worship: Anybody watch this ,I just adore the chemistry between the 2 main characters

HippityHop
Nov 20th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I love it. It's the best show on television. :)

chirag
Nov 20th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I love it. It's the best show on television. :)

Micheal Emerson rocks as an actor .He looks completely natural when he plays the role of Finch :worship:

tripwires
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:06 PM
It is AMAZING. One of the best TV shows EVER - intelligent, sticks true to its premise, doesn't muck around with retarded romances, and amazing chemistry between the two main characters. Love this show. :hearts:

chirag
Nov 21st, 2012, 07:23 AM
Did you see the latest episode ?

tripwires
Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:19 PM
I just watched this week's episode about the annoying couple. Is it just me or was the episode really bad? :o Only things I liked about it were Fusco's date and Harold's relationship that made me cry. :sad: The couple thing was so contrived and badly-written and badly-acted. :o

chirag
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM
I just watched this week's episode about the annoying couple. Is it just me or was the episode really bad? :o Only things I liked about it were Fusco's date and Harold's relationship that made me cry. :sad: The couple thing was so contrived and badly-written and badly-acted. :o

I also found the episode somewhat lame . The real story was about how much Finch had to sacrifice to keep his lever safe . He is really an awesome person . They just wanted to show love was in the air . Also I cant believe how someone can come together after what they did

I expect the new episode to be good since it involves a taxi driver . Any of his clints could kill him :lol:

chirag
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM
but new episode coming day after tomorrow morning :dance: :rocker2:

chirag
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:49 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-UaUSpVlvA6g/UDfG2idBfOI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/jAtDgU7stTc/s533/12_019_poi_gplus_badge.png

chirag
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHc6hVrdZjE1-oZ24zHxd3lTvPPKXJkI6IulbTQb3sJ4K5BIgCUzAjIi7v

chirag
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2cjx9vu4n1r9lrl1.jpg

chirag
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:50 AM
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/John-Reese-1x11-Super-john-reese-30431843-1000-804.jpg

chirag
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:57 AM
he rocks :hearts:

chirag
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM
http://www.screenspy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/poi.jpg

tripwires
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I also found the episode somewhat lame . The real story was about how much Finch had to sacrifice to keep his lever safe . He is really an awesome person . They just wanted to show love was in the air . Also I cant believe how someone can come together after what they did

I expect the new episode to be good since it involves a taxi driver . Any of his clints could kill him :lol:

It was a bit too silly for the show. The best part was definitely Finch's back story with his lover. The whole scavenger hunt was SO sweet, I had tears at the end. :awww:

Can't wait for the new ep. :hearts: Great pictures of Reese. :yeah: He's so sexy hehe.

chirag
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:36 AM
It was a bit too silly for the show. The best part was definitely Finch's back story with his lover. The whole scavenger hunt was SO sweet, I had tears at the end. :awww:

Can't wait for the new ep. :hearts: Great pictures of Reese. :yeah: He's so sexy hehe.

Nice to see it got to you but I have to say you are the emotional type :angel:

New ep comes tomorrow now ;) I hope its good :)

My favourate Reese moment of the episode of his dialogue to Finch

Finch: Lets leave these people to their weapons
Reese : Any new number then ?
Finch : Unfortunately not
Reese : Their lucky day today :cool:

chirag
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:27 PM
just saw the latest episode Trip :yeah:

I kind of liked it but I am feeling more and more sorry for Fusco . His story is the most interesting right now . I cant wait to see how the next episode pans out for Lionel since carter has found out his secret . As the godfather saying goes " Everytime he tries to get out , they pull him back in "

The weekly POI was fine and a imrovement from the last one . But the episode was average ad not one of the best

tripwires
Dec 12th, 2012, 07:13 PM
just saw the latest episode Trip :yeah:

I kind of liked it but I am feeling more and more sorry for Fusco . His story is the most interesting right now . I cant wait to see how the next episode pans out for Lionel since carter has found out his secret . As the godfather saying goes " Everytime he tries to get out , they pull him back in "

The weekly POI was fine and a imrovement from the last one . But the episode was average ad not one of the best

I just saw the episode.

I totally agree with you about Fusco. CAN THEY STOP BULLYING HIM. :sobbing: It's an interesting storyline but I hate that it's happening to Fusco as he's such a good character.

The POI was definitely better than last week and I definitely felt sorry for him. Wish the acting had been better though...the scene where he and John discovered that his friend was shot, I really had to cringe at how bad the POI's acting was. :facepalm:

The POIs this season have not been as strong as last season, but that could be because the show was new last season, so everything seemed exciting and fresh.

chirag
Dec 15th, 2012, 02:29 AM
I just saw the episode.

I totally agree with you about Fusco. CAN THEY STOP BULLYING HIM. :sobbing: It's an interesting storyline but I hate that it's happening to Fusco as he's such a good character.

The POI was definitely better than last week and I definitely felt sorry for him. Wish the acting had been better though...the scene where he and John discovered that his friend was shot, I really had to cringe at how bad the POI's acting was. :facepalm:

The POIs this season have not been as strong as last season, but that could be because the show was new last season, so everything seemed exciting and fresh.

the latest episode more than made up for this :hearts: What a stunnig episode that was :worship::worship: Now sadly a 3 week break . It was really an edge of the seat episode .
You saw that :hearts:
The ending is actually pretty awesome

tripwires
Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:22 AM
the latest episode more than made up for this :hearts: What a stunnig episode that was :worship::worship: Now sadly a 3 week break . It was really an edge of the seat episode .
You saw that :hearts:
The ending is actually pretty awesome

The ending was pretty funny. :lol: A bit surprised that Reese got caught, but it was a good surprise; he can't get away with his shenanigans all the time. :) Yeah, 3-week break sucks. :sobbing: When is it coming back exactly?

chirag
May 17th, 2013, 11:59 AM
The ending was pretty funny. :lol: A bit surprised that Reese got caught, but it was a good surprise; he can't get away with his shenanigans all the time. :) Yeah, 3-week break sucks. :sobbing: When is it coming back exactly?

well the show just ended . I dont know about you but the finale was awesome . Last few episodes made this season as good as before :worship: I initially did not like Shaw at all but her character grew on me . I just hate Root though , cant believe she will be a main player in season 3 :sad:

tripwires
May 17th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Winnie. :D Finale was great. The Carter/Elias vs HR storyline is intriguing. I didn't totally understand the details about the Machine and what Finch did with the virus but I love that it's in control of itself now.

Why do you hate Root? I love her. :D Not a huge fan of Shaw but she's all right. I like the other woman...the hot one. I forgot her name. Wish she'd come back. :sad:

HippityHop
May 18th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Winnie. :D Finale was great. The Carter/Elias vs HR storyline is intriguing. I didn't totally understand the details about the Machine and what Finch did with the virus but I love that it's in control of itself now.

Why do you hate Root? I love her. :D Not a huge fan of Shaw but she's all right. I like the other woman...the hot one. I forgot her name. Wish she'd come back. :sad:

Zoe. She's a fixer and I think that she's slated to be Reese's romantic interest on an ongoing basis.

I like Shaw and I hope that she becomes a regular member of the "team".

tripwires
May 18th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Ahhh yes Zoe. :hearts: I love her chemistry with Reese. It looks like they might set up Shaw as his romantic interest but I would hate that because they are too similar.

HippityHop
Nov 20th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Assholes!!!:fiery::fiery:

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

HippityHop
Nov 21st, 2013, 06:18 PM
These fools killed off the best Black female character on television as far as I'm concerned.

I know that some will cite "Olivia Pope" in Scandal. But frankly no matter how you dress Pope's character up, she's ultimately a side piece ho.

Detective Carter was certainly not that.

I realize that Henson didn't want to give the show seven years and as much as I like the show, I'm going to be looking at it with the side eye.

Loveangelnr1
Nov 21st, 2013, 06:52 PM
I'm too hurt to post about it.

tripwires
Nov 22nd, 2013, 06:59 PM
I am in shock. I can't believe they killed off Carter. I just can't.

HippityHop
Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
I am in shock. I can't believe they killed off Carter. I just can't.

The writers from the interviews I've read seem to fancy themselves as "ahteestes." :rolleyes:

For some reason it seems that nowadays it's considered courageous to kill of a well liked main character in the name of "aahhht". :rolleyes:

FOH! I find it to be lazy writing.

Ever since David Simon had Stringer Bell killed in The Wire these writers seem to think that they are being original by killing off main characters.

It's not original guys.

Of course I never understood all of the hand wringing that accompanied Stringer Bell's murder. He deserved it.

edificio
Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Why did they get rid of her? Does she have a better job?

I've only seen this show twice, and I never really understand her roll. Probably should have watched more often.