Nov 20th, 2012, 05:08 AM
voting finishes on 25th November

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/PlayerAwards2012

NashaMasha
Nov 20th, 2012, 05:25 AM
voting as usual not protected from cheating:(

Julian.
Nov 20th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Maria better win Fan Favorite Facebook, she has over 8 millions fans there :lol:

NashaMasha
Nov 20th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Maria better win Fan Favorite Facebook, she has over 8 millions fans there :lol:

she won't post a link in her facebook to this poll .... :(

Julian.
Nov 20th, 2012, 07:12 AM
^ She totally should :sobbing:

Cosmic Voices
Nov 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
already voted,

6 times :oh:

putrisz
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:22 PM
already voted,

6 times :oh:

i voted like 16972698 times :devil: :oh:

karub
Nov 20th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Done !

NashaMasha
Nov 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Radvanska's few fans will try to vote as much as their mouse can click .....

I don't understnad all these votings when there is no protection from cheating

But still pls Vote for Masha !!!

BadgerM
Nov 20th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Am I the only one that thinks it would be hilarious if Radwanska won fan favorite again? I guess I like messed up results when I don't particularly care about a competition/tournament. :shrug:

NashaMasha
Nov 20th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Am I the only one that thinks it would be hilarious if Radwanska won fan favorite again? I guess I like messed up results when I don't particularly care about a competition/tournament. :shrug:

Why not Sara Errani? :lol:

BadgerM
Nov 20th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Why not Sara Errani? :lol:

I guess that would be equally weird, but I guess I have a soft spot for Sara just because she played the foil in Maria's greatest triumph this year.

I feel like Radwanska winning it two times would make it clear the whole contest is meaningless, but that may just be because I'm biased.

NashaMasha
Nov 21st, 2012, 02:44 AM
I guess that would be equally weird, but I guess I have a soft spot for Sara just because she played the foil in Maria's greatest triumph this year.

I feel like Radwanska winning it two times would make it clear the whole contest is meaningless, but that may just be because I'm biased.

if voting is corrupted by WTA officials (i'm pretty sure about it) they will choose Azarenka or Radwanska or even Kerber as "fan favourite" just to make this new generation relevant

Kon.
Nov 21st, 2012, 06:40 PM
I voted but what a mess award. :lol:
If you can vote as many times as you wish this could turn into a wta player whose fans have the least of a life award. :clickclickclick:

NashaMasha
Nov 21st, 2012, 06:53 PM
I voted but what a mess award. :lol:
If you can vote as many times as you wish this could turn into a wta player whose fans have the least of a life award. :clickclickclick:

who cares , WTa site will get more clicks and will improve it's google ranking :lol:

jameshazza
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM
I'm sure I'll vote a few times a day. Maria HAS to get facebook award and Serena Twitter.

Kon.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:29 AM
who cares , WTa site will get more clicks and will improve it's google ranking :lol:

I know but there's also a higher possibility for a result like last year's. :lol:
But who cares anyway. It will be funny.

NashaMasha
Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
i decided to vote certain times every day and not to try to imitate "Agnieszka's fan", who will click 100 or 1000 times per day

So guys pls don't forget to vote daily , only 3 days left

lefty24
Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:17 AM
It's probably all rigged anyways. No way did Aga really win fan favorite last year.

KK2009
Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
The vote is so ridiculous...

NashaMasha
Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:05 PM
WTA is trying hard to promote their previous fan "favourite" even during voting

http://s9.postimage.org/kind3e8n1/aga.jpg

jameshazza
Nov 24th, 2012, 12:01 PM
So voting ends tomorrow but does that mean midnight on today the 24th or midnight tomorrow on the 25th. Anyone know?

Jeffery
Nov 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Done.

Jeffery
Nov 25th, 2012, 01:49 PM
So voting ends tomorrow but does that mean midnight on today the 24th or midnight tomorrow on the 25th. Anyone know?

Today. :)

NashaMasha
Nov 25th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Pls don't forget to vote today, don't be lazy

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/PlayerAwards2012

PimpMePova
Nov 26th, 2012, 08:27 AM
does anyone know when the results come out?

NashaMasha
Nov 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM
does anyone know when the results come out?

As soon as Agnieszka's fans manage to overcome the number of votes Maria has received

jameshazza
Nov 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Why can we still vote?

JoPova
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I've just voted! It's a travesty if neither Maria nor Serena end up winning it :o

PimpMePova
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:59 PM
The weird thing id that voting was supposed to stop on the 25th sunday...today is the 27th tuesday and we can still vote and no results whatsoever so far:lol:

Jeffery
Nov 28th, 2012, 12:12 AM
The weird thing id that voting was supposed to stop on the 25th sunday...today is the 27th tuesday and we can still vote and no results whatsoever so far:lol:

:rolleyes:

http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/shadowconpiracy1.jpg

peipei
Nov 30th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Aga got the fan fav again...= = OMFG masha got none of the awards again...

Julian.
Nov 30th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Fan Favorite Singles Player: Agnieszka Radwanska
~ Though there were 13 players to choose from, a whopping 42.8% of the votes went to Agnieszka Radwanska, with Li Na coming in second (27.0%), Maria Sharapova third (10.9%) and Serena Williams fourth (5.1%).

Fan Favorite Doubles Team: The Williams Sisters
~ There were five teams to choose from and it was Venus Williams and Serena Williams who finished first with 36.0% of the votes (Maria Kirilenko and Nadia Petrova came in second place with 25.5%).

Fan Favorite Twitter: Caroline Wozniacki
~ There were five Twitter pages to choose from and it was Caroline Wozniacki who finished first with 42.0% of the votes (Serena Williams came in second place with 24.9%).

Fan Favorite Facebook: Agnieszka Radwanska
~ There were five Facebook pages to choose from and it was Agnieszka Radwanska who finished first with a whopping 46.5% of the votes (Maria Sharapova came in second place with 24.0%).

Fan Favorite Video: Agnieszka Radwanska & The Bee
~ There were five videos to choose from and in the most dominant Fan Favorite victory of the day it was Agnieszka Radwanska's battle with a bee that won, earning 48.7% of the vote (the Strong Is Beautiful ad came in second place with 20.8%).

A mess :hysteric:

Radwanska fans are too dedicated :hysteric:

NashaMasha
Nov 30th, 2012, 06:48 AM
~ Though there were 13 players to choose from, a whopping 42.8% of the votes went to Agnieszka Radwanska, with Li Na coming in second (27.0%), Maria Sharapova third (10.9%) and Serena Williams fourth (5.1%).

Fan Favorite Doubles Team: The Williams Sisters
~ There were five teams to choose from and it was Venus Williams and Serena Williams who finished first with 36.0% of the votes (Maria Kirilenko and Nadia Petrova came in second place with 25.5%).

Fan Favorite Twitter: Caroline Wozniacki
~ There were five Twitter pages to choose from and it was Caroline Wozniacki who finished first with 42.0% of the votes (Serena Williams came in second place with 24.9%).

~ There were five Facebook pages to choose from and it was Agnieszka Radwanska who finished first with a whopping 46.5% of the votes (Maria Sharapova came in second place with 24.0%).

~ There were five videos to choose from and in the most dominant Fan Favorite victory of the day it was Agnieszka Radwanska's battle with a bee that won, earning 48.7% of the vote (the Strong Is Beautiful ad came in second place with 20.8%).

A mess :hysteric:

Radwanska fans are too dedicated :hysteric:

WTA are idiots with their voting(anyone can vote as much as he wants), as it is a contest of whose fans have no life

i hope they are not masturbating to a picture of her as they are voting for her, too much friction is not good for some parts of the body

Cosmic Voices
Nov 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM
omfg what an actual mess.

so your telling me, masha (the most followed athlete on Facebook) didn't win fan favourite or facebook fan favourite?
i mean, even if na had claimed it (population of china) i wouldn't have been as angry, stop trying to make radwanska happen. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
the fact caro won the twitter award over rena, whose account is hilarious to me is a surprise.

wta is as rigged as the x factor these days :werido:

anyway i dont think she gives a fuck, keep winning those titles :cheer:

Andy.
Nov 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I just dont get how its possible Aga won. I know people know who she is but seriously if only a 1/4 of Masha's fans voted she still should have won or at least been ahead of the likes of Aga. Same goes for Serena and Li. I just dont understand how Aga could have beaten those girls.

BadgerM
Nov 30th, 2012, 12:45 PM
ROFL. Maybe Radwanska really is popular. Congrats to her and her fans.

Lachy
Nov 30th, 2012, 02:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ci10E.png

Craig.
Nov 30th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Why does this bother y'all so much? :lol:

Lachy
Nov 30th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Why does this bother y'all so much? :lol:

Chrissie-fan
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:10 PM
ROFL. Maybe Radwanska really is popular. Congrats to her and her fans.
I'm sure that SHE IS popular - definitely more popular than she's usually been given credit for at TF. Probably not as popular as a few others (including Sharapova), but this inevitably was a contest in which spreading the word among fellow fans was essential. Aga's fans did by far the most effective job of everyone, so I don't begrudge them their victory.

NashaMasha
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I'm sure that SHE IS popular - definitely more popular than she's usually been given credit for at TF. Probably not as popular as a few others (including Sharapova), but this inevitably was a contest in which spreading the word among fellow fans was essential. Aga's fans did by far the most effective job of everyone, so I don't begrudge them their victory.

Aga has probably 20% of Azarenka's popularity and i won't even speak about Serena or Masha

Chrissie-fan
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Aga has probably 20% of Azarenka's popularity and i won't even speak about Serena or Masha
I seriously doubt that, but even if it's true the fact still remains that Aga's fans did a much better job than anyone else's. But we musn't make these awards any more important than they really are. It's just a bit of fun on the internet and nothing to take seriously by any stretch of the imagination. When I saw that Caroline had won the twitter thing I was pleased, but it didn't make me think for even a second that her tweets are really the best out there. A few weeks from now I probably won't even remember that she won. In theory fan favorite is a much bigger award than best twitter or facebook, or funniest video or whatever, but under the current formula nobody is going to give it more credibility than it deserves. But as I said, I don't begrudge Aga's fans their happiness over this, or Aga's day in the sun so to speak. Maria's fans have so much to celebrate including a career grand slam. Let Aga's fans have their fan favorite award, it doesn't bother me. ;)

Marga.
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:15 PM
That WTA voting just sucks bigtime, how in the world could that happen? :confused: anyway, I don't think Masha gives a damn about that. :cool:

And that face of Aga is just hilariously vicious and irritating :lol:

Angelpova
Nov 30th, 2012, 05:31 PM

:facepalm: :speakles:

WTA: :no:

BadgerM
Nov 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Oh, I don't begrudge Radwanska or her fans this contest. She and they earned it by winning it. Just wanted to clarify in case it seemed like I was complaining because I didn't even vote so I can't complain. I think I said earlier in this thread that I thought it would be hilarious if Radwanska won it twice. :)

Congrats on the Woz Twitter Fave by the way.

Chrissie-fan
Nov 30th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks, that's very nice of you. :)

Kon.
Nov 30th, 2012, 08:28 PM
:hysteric:

Trih
Nov 30th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Oh, I don't begrudge Radwanska or her fans this contest. She and they earned it by winning it. Just wanted to clarify in case it seemed like I was complaining because I didn't even vote so I can't complain. I think I said earlier in this thread that I thought it would be hilarious if Radwanska won it twice. :)

This ;)
Just congrats the players/fans who won, but honestly it doesn't really hurt me if my fave didn't win, why bother? :lol:

KK2009
Dec 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM
The fan fav thing was probably set internally. Doesn't really matter if Masha wins~