PDA

View Full Version : One Direction Fangirling

Tennisation
Nov 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM
:bolt: I know I know, don't kill me! I erh uh erm...kinda like some of their songs. I'm gonna get shitted on for this I know, considering how much I hate Justin Bieber :lol:

Who's the best singer?
Who's the hottest?
Who's likely to have a successful solo career?

Liam
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/137/5/5/liam_payne_gif_by_crystal676-d502n02.gif

Harry
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9fisasdUM1qgnb48o1_500.gif

Zayn
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpesu3ZbV1rcg28xo1_500.gif

Niall
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7d41Dt7l1ricmepo1_500.gif

Louis
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2er4081VU1qea9e3o1_500.gif

Steven.
Nov 19th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Best singer = Harry / Liam
Hottest = Zayn (honourable mention for Nialler cos he's saaaa adorable. He's not bad looking, and has the best personality of the bunch imo :awww:)
Most likely to have a successful solo career = Harry

Pump-it-UP
Nov 19th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Who's the best singer?
Who's the hottest?
Who's likely to have a successful solo career?

Zayn, Zayn, and Zayn.

http://static.tumblr.com/t0bxtye/Rbkm1szlk/zayn_rose.gif

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 19th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Liam
Zayn
Liam/Harry

Tennisation
Nov 19th, 2012, 11:28 PM
My assessment of their voices:

Liam - the most consistent singer of the group and the one you can count on to deliver every time although he can sound a bit flat live. Liam's voice has versatility but he doesn't have the range that Zayn has. As far as improvements, I think this is his full potential and I don't think he'll get better than this. Unfortunately, his voice can sometimes be overshadowed by Harry or Zayn because it's not as explosive or stands out.

Harry - I love Harry and I think he's super adorable but he's by far the most overrated member when it comes to singing. His voice is the least improved from the X factor days a couple years back. If anything, he sounds worse now than he did before. He has the rocker type voice that all the girls love but he's very limited in his ability. He also sounds the worst live and you'll realized there's a lot of studio editing behind the song once you hear him live because he really struggles to hit a note barely outside of his average range.

Zayn - wow, what a surprise. I must say, when he was on X factor a couple of years ago, he was practically the most useless singer of the group. They don't call him the "human echo" for no reason. I really thought to myself, what the hell did Simmon Cowell see in this guy that allowed him the chance to be in this boy band. He's the most shy of the group and I think that he had trouble expressing his vocal potential due to that fact. A couple years later, he's the most improved singer of the group. He went from a one liner to now practically a "lead" singer in their latest album. If you noticed, he's the one singing all the high notes because the other guys can't sing them, the boys even admitted that Zayn sings the hardest parts of the song and it's difficult filling in for him when he's not there. Zayn has versatility and range, but at the same time he can be inconsistent especially live which leaves him even more room for improvement. I guess Simmon really saw potential in him, he even said recently that out of all the members, Zayn surprised him the most and he sees the most improvement and potential in.

Niall - I'll give him credit for playing the guitar, otherwise, he has a very mediocre voice.

Louis - awful and tone deaf, he's even worse live. I have no idea how he's in this band.

Mashabator
Nov 20th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Zayn and Harry are the best singers :angel:
Zayn is the hottest
And i reckon harry would probably have the best solo career :)

delicatecutter
Nov 20th, 2012, 03:43 AM
And I thought Nadine from Girls Aloud would have the best solo career. :tears: She flopped worse than Xtina.

http://i.minus.com/ibosOQ3MbORJW.gif

Tennisation
Nov 20th, 2012, 03:45 AM
And I thought Nadine from Girls Aloud would have the best solo career. :tears:IKR? But I think Harry could be the Cheryl of Girls Aloud.

delicatecutter
Nov 20th, 2012, 03:49 AM
IKR? But I think Harry could be the Cheryl of Girls Aloud.

Is Harry the most popular? That seems to matter more than anything. But the fact that he is one of the better singers won't hurt at all.

I think Cheryl is the 3rd or 4th best singer in GA. But it didn't matter because she is Britain's sweetheart. :hearts:

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I'm not attacking the guys from One Direction on a personal level (I recognize they're under strict contract to do and sing exactly what they're told) but Tennisation :sobbing:.

You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread? Judging you so hard right now :tears:.

The only question that matters to me is #2 :angel: and the answer to that is Zayn.

SloKid
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I thought this thread would be about the seriously disturbing phenomenon of psychotic One Direction fans polluting the social networks. :(

Tennisation
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I'm not attacking the guys from One Direction on a personal level (I recognize they're under strict contract to do and sing exactly what they're told) but Tennisation :sobbing:.

You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread? Judging you so hard right now :tears:.

The only question that matters to me is #2 :angel: and the answer to that is Zayn.It's all Zayn's fault, who can resist such sexy creature? :sobbing:

Mynarco
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Puke. Be right back

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:32 PM
It's all Zayn's fault, who can resist such sexy creature? :sobbing:

As long as I pretend he's a model I'm good :hehehe:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbypnpHwDc1rzp5vwo1_500.gif

borrowedheaven
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM
3x Harry :hearts:

Flavia P.
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I don't care for their music, but Louis, Zayn and Niall could all get it from me :oh:

Charlatan
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Who's the worst singer? Louis
Who's the most overrated? Harry
Who's likely to have a flop solo career? Niall

So there

Tezuka.
Nov 20th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Who's the worst singer? Louis
Who's the most overrated? Harry
Who's likely to have a flop solo career? Niall

So there

:spit: :yeah:

Tennisation
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:34 AM
Is Harry the most popular? That seems to matter more than anything. But the fact that he is one of the better singers won't hurt at all.

I think Cheryl is the 3rd or 4th best singer in GA. But it didn't matter because she is Britain's sweetheart. :hearts:I think Harry is quite popular because he's been in the media spotlight the most whether it's dating Taylor Swift or hooking up with an older married cougar. He possesses that bad boy rocker image that a lot of fangirls just drool over. Although there was a recent article saying that Niall was voted most popular member of the group, which is not all that surprising because he does have quite a large following especially in much younger demographics.

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:22 AM
I think Harry is quite popular because he's been in the media spotlight the most whether it's dating Taylor Swift or hooking up with an older married cougar. He possesses that bad boy rocker image that a lot of fangirls just drool over. Although there was a recent article saying that Niall was voted most popular member of the group, which is not all that surprising because he does have quite a large following especially in much younger demographics.

TBH I find that surprising. He's always struck me as the least visible one.

Flavia P.
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:30 AM
Niall is definitely the most invisible one in terms of mainstream publicity, but for me, he's the most "innocent" member and therefore the most likely to be liked by tweens and teens. And they make up a large majority of One Direction's fanbase.

borrowedheaven
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:12 AM
Harry's image is so blown up it's ridiculous. There hasn't been a single proof that he's dating all these women.

Reptilia
Nov 21st, 2012, 09:56 AM
Louis totally gives me h0mo vibes.

Harry is cutest for me.

borrowedheaven
Nov 21st, 2012, 09:59 AM
Louis totally gives me h0mo vibes.

Harry is cutest for me.

Cuz he is. Never seen such obvious bearding in my life.

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 21st, 2012, 10:46 AM
Harry's image is so blown up it's ridiculous. There hasn't been a single proof that he's dating all these women.

This sounds strange as they're now rich and stuff, but I feel sorry for the guys of One Direction. Mostly due to being overworked - barely any time between their first album/tour and their second one, and also being under Simon Cowell's label.

There was evidence to suggest that Louis and Harry might've been in a secret relationship (I only know this because I had an online friend who was besotted with 'Larry Stylinson' and studied videos, gifs, etc of them for months), and I think Louis is gay but has a beard, and Harry is marketed as a modern-day Mick Jagger - all of this I'd say is down to their management.

They're such a cash-cow at the moment and Simon Cowell doesn't want to lose that or his pockets won't get lined so their every move is calculated and they have to sign a contract to do and say exactly what they're told. It's not like a normal band who are more free to do and say as they please.

They're now rich and famous but they've had to give up their freedom along the way :awww:. That's my theory anyway.

Beat
Nov 21st, 2012, 11:05 AM
You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread?

this!
and hasn't there already been a thread abot this cwap?

borrowedheaven
Nov 21st, 2012, 11:43 AM
This sounds strange as they're now rich and stuff, but I feel sorry for the guys of One Direction. Mostly due to being overworked - barely any time between their first album/tour and their second one, and also being under Simon Cowell's label.

There was evidence to suggest that Louis and Harry might've been in a secret relationship (I only know this because I had an online friend who was besotted with 'Larry Stylinson' and studied videos, gifs, etc of them for months), and I think Louis is gay but has a beard, and Harry is marketed as a modern-day Mick Jagger - all of this I'd say is down to their management.

They're such a cash-cow at the moment and Simon Cowell doesn't want to lose that or his pockets won't get lined so their every move is calculated and they have to sign a contract to do and say exactly what they're told. It's not like a normal band who are more free to do and say as they please.

They're now rich and famous but they've had to give up their freedom along the way :awww:. That's my theory anyway.

Don't think it's Simon honestly, because it's not the record label who covers things up but Modest! management. And they really are a bitch as the case with Rebbecah Ferguson showed.

I do think Harry is at least bi as he has been dropping subtle hints everywhere.

Flavia P.
Nov 21st, 2012, 02:48 PM
Louis and Niall are definitely and clearly gay. Louis specifically has never denied being gay, which is essentially an admittance. Harry is likely gay to bi. The other two could be straight. The only one clearly straight is Liam.

Boy bands almost always end up bad, so I give these boys luck and hopefully they're one of the few that make it.

Mashabator
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:02 PM
Niall is definitely not gay, neither is harry.

Expat
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:50 PM
Louis, Harry are gay. Zayn fucks anything that moves. Niall is straight the verdict's not out on Liam but most probably straight.

~{X}~
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:52 PM
Zayn. :drool:

The Wanted's Siva. :drool:

Apparently I have a type. :oh:

Scotso
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:30 PM
Liam :hearts:

Tennisation
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:37 PM
The only one that's gay and I'm sure of it is Louis. He's the Lance Bass of One Direction. Niall is not gay, he was crushing on Demi Lovato majorly. Harry is definitely not gay, I don't know where you guys get that idea from. He's the biggest womanizer in the group.

Scotso
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:39 PM
It doesn't matter if they're gay or not, they're too famous for any of us to have a shot... and they can be whatever you want them to be in your spank/fingering bank.

Flavia P.
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:43 PM
People should stop believing what they see at face value when it comes to celebrities.

Tennisation
Nov 21st, 2012, 06:28 PM
Harry trying to pull a Zayn hairstyle, now that his hair is not covering half his face, he's quite overrated in the looks department :tape:

http://radiotoday.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Harry-Styles-Quiff_640x427.jpg

NashaP
Nov 21st, 2012, 06:31 PM
Harry trying to pull a Zayn hairstyle, now that his hair is not covering half his face, he's quite overrated in the looks department :tape:

http://radiotoday.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Harry-Styles-Quiff_640x427.jpg

Harry has always been average looking. The only one who is above average is obviously Zayn

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:11 AM
Don't think it's Simon honestly, because it's not the record label who covers things up but Modest! management. And they really are a bitch as the case with Rebbecah Ferguson showed.

I do think Harry is at least bi as he has been dropping subtle hints everywhere.
Modest Management manage X-Factor people (Leona Lewis, Olly Murs, 1D etc.), which is Simon Cowell's baby. it's all intertwined :p.

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:36 AM

To each his own. Still cute to me :).

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:59 AM
Oh no you didn't. He's 18 years old, it's normal to have acne sometimes :sobbing:.

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:30 AM
So gross. :sobbing:

I hope Zayn is still with that cute Geordie girl from Little Mix. :awww:

Mashabator
Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:53 AM
^ yes he is still with perrie

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:13 AM
:cheer:

Tennisation
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:20 AM
^ yes he is still with perrieGlozell's reaction to Zayn dating Perrie from 1:45 onward
"I'm thirsty, oh no I don't want any Perrier water, it sounds too close to her name" :haha:

cpPkyUvUMkM

Mashabator
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:32 AM
I cried when i found out the day they were dating too :bigcry:

Tennisation
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:34 AM
I cried when i found out the day they were dating too :bigcry:Girl, we all did :sobbing:

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:36 AM
I didn't. I'm happy for them. Nath, you told me you didn't see Zayn in any kind of sexual way. :p

Tennisation
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:45 AM
I didn't. I'm happy for them. Nath, you told me you didn't see Zayn in any kind of sexual way. :pHow do you look at this and not think of him in a sexual way?

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t422/ShaynaTomlinson/zayngif3.gif
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w469/bellasydnes/tumblr_lwvfh1IyDc1r3h4ef-1.gif

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:48 AM
Ask Nath. :sobbing:

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:01 AM
A Harry quiff gif. He's adorbs.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1p4eHsOf1r9vurh.gif

Using an acne close-up of an 18 year old was a low blow :tears:.

Mashabator
Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
I didn't. I'm happy for them. Nath, you told me you didn't see Zayn in any kind of sexual way. :p

Hes too perfect to see in a sexual way :awww: i melt whenever i see his face. I could never think about him like that :oh:

Tezuka.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:18 AM
How do you look at this and not think of him in a sexual way?
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w469/bellasydnes/tumblr_lwvfh1IyDc1r3h4ef-1.gif

He tattooed a name in arabic?:lol:

Walter
والتر

Who is Walter?

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:21 AM
He tattooed a name in arabic?:lol:

Walter
والتر

Who is Walter?
:secret: delicatecutter = Walter = Wally :eek:

Mashabator
Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:26 AM
It's his grandfather :)

borrowedheaven
Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
I seem to be the only one, but Zayn does nothing for me.

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:16 PM
He has my name tattooed on him? :haha:

Tezuka.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
:secret: delicatecutter = Walter = Wally :eek:

He has my name tattooed on him? :haha:

:spit:

Tennisation
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
I seem to be the only one, but Zayn does nothing for me.:eek: you must like Niall then, people who thinks Zayn is not attractive usually go for Niall.

borrowedheaven
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:20 AM
:eek: you must like Niall then, people who thinks Zayn is not attractive usually go for Niall.

Nah, even less than Zayn. Harry and Louis (after the X-factor) are the ones i do find very attractive.

Tennisation
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:51 AM
Nah, even less than Zayn. Harry and Louis (after the X-factor) are the ones i do find very attractive.But he's absolutely perfect! Even his side profile is stunningly inzayn!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4nlmfZ9JK1r3uyajo1_500.jpg

DennisPostedThis
Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:59 AM
Niall is so gosh darn cute, I can't even take it. Louis us dreamy too.

delicatecutter
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:24 AM
If Zayn wasn't so short he could model. :inlove:

Tennisation
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:30 AM
If Zayn wasn't so short he could model. :inlove:He's currently 5'9, I think he can grow a few more inches since he's only 19.

delicatecutter
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:32 AM
He's currently 5'9, I think he can grow a few more inches since he's only 19.

Doubtful but never say never..

I think I grew 3 inches from 17 to 19 but was dunzo after that.

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:38 AM
5'9 is by no means short :p.

DennisPostedThis
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:39 AM
Such great hair in this band.

delicatecutter
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:40 AM
Short for modeling. :secret:

Mashabator
Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:16 AM
Zayn is utter perfection :hysteric:

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:46 AM
I'd love to watch Harry + Zayn make out, so long as they both have the quiff :oh:.

Tennisation
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:27 AM
I'd love to watch Harry + Zayn make out, so long as they both have the quiff :oh:.This is as close as it gets :tape:

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh638/1Dfanforum/Zarry/9zarryhug2.gifhttp://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh638/1Dfanforum/Zarry/8zarryhug-1.gif

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
^ Cute :awww:.

Cosmic Voices
Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:00 AM
Who's the best singer? Zayn
Who's the hottest? ZAYN :drool: [also Liam pre-haircut] I don't even understand all this obsession over Harry?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcim9js8KJ1rnntmfo1_500.png
Who's likely to have a successful solo career? Harry most probably

^ and I dont even like their music, but the above are just facts

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:10 AM
Who's the best singer? Zayn
Who's the hottest? ZAYN :drool: [also Liam pre-haircut] I don't even understand all this obsession over Harry?

Who's likely to have a successful solo career? Harry most probably

^ and I dont even like their music, but the above are just facts

yeah Liam pre-haircut was as hot as Zayn but too bad he cut his hair and just lost all the spark he has since.:o

Tezuka.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
Zayn clearly the only one who is above average looks-wise.

Tennisation
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Zayn losing the blonde streaks and the quiff at the Bambi awards :eek:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdwt2gftan1qhe4gmo1_500.png

Mashabator
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Cant believe he did that to me, the streak was amazing :sobbing:

Tennisation
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Cant believe he did that to me, the streak was amazing :sobbing:I hated the bleached blonde streaks, but the quiff was so epic :sobbing:

LeRoy.
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:33 AM
In a year or two it will be, One direction, who ? They are the next Jonas Brothers.

Tennisation
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:57 AM
In a year or two it will be, One direction, who ? They are the next Jonas Brothers.They're way bigger than the Jonas Brothers, and a #1 album in the U.S, bye hater!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3kwn5k641ra47c7o1_500.gif

Steven.
Nov 27th, 2012, 02:53 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtatfQK2w1rtmsf6o1_500.gif
:hysteric:

and these look like the first few minutes of gay porn too:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6p4xjOFTu1rv84k3o1_r1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6p4xjOFTu1rv84k3o2_500.gif

this is porn i'd so pay for.

Gagsquet
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Pretty sure you dont have the balls to tell to your parents, watching this shit under your sheets pretending it's glee.

Steven.
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM
what are you talking about? watching what? :unsure:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:12 PM
:unsure::lol:

I ship all of them with Zayn tbh. Ziam, Zouis, Zarry, Ziall >>>>>>

Cosmic Voices
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM
No Zayn, WHY :sobbing:
and Steven, I saw those gifs when I was wading through tumblr :oh:

Tennisation
Nov 27th, 2012, 11:34 PM
:unsure::lol:

I ship all of them with Zayn tbh. Ziam, Zouis, Zarry, Ziall >>>>>>Ziam

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/40144/zayn-kissing-liam.gif

Yoncé
Nov 28th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Zayn :sobbing: the quiff was so good.
But still Louis >>>>

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Steven.
Nov 28th, 2012, 01:00 PM
tbh outside zayn the members of 1d aren't even that good looking, especially not at first glance.

o/t but reephoria i love ur tumblr even tho it's indie as fuck :lol: okay u can go back to worshipping 1d now :p

Tennisation
Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:40 AM
OMFG, I just saw Niall Horan on Omegle, apparently he's into Asians :haha:

Yoncé
Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:45 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaat? :rolls:

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

The Witch-king
Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:48 AM
Are they the one's that did that "I Found You" song?

That's my jam :dance:

Yoncé
Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:57 AM
^thats by The Wanted ;)

The Witch-king
Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
Oh :shrug:

Steven.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
I think I just found niall's and harry's tumblr I'M GOING TO CRY IF IT'S REALLY THEM

OMFG, I just saw Niall Horan on Omegle, apparently he's into Asians :haha:

what, for real?

Are they the one's that did that "I Found You" song?

That's my jam :dance:

:hysteric:

Mashabator
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:46 PM
they dont have tumblr

borrowedheaven
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
I think they said one time they have tumblr. Harry's twitter picture is also taken from tumblr.

Mashabator
Dec 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
They have said that they have seen all their fans on there but not that they have one

Scotso
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:27 PM
I seem to be the only one, but Zayn does nothing for me.

Agreed.

:eek: you must like Niall then, people who thinks Zayn is not attractive usually go for Niall.

I think Liam and Niall are the cuties.

Lord Choc Ice
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Harry :o.

borrowedheaven
Dec 7th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Harry :o.

I really think it's not his choice. He is totally not the man-whore he's made out to be, and he seems like a genuinely nice person. And the sex visits with Taylor are way to publicized *cough*beard*cough*.

Lord Choc Ice
Dec 7th, 2012, 07:32 AM
I really think it's not his choice. He is totally not the man-whore he's made out to be, and he seems like a genuinely nice person. And the sex visits with Taylor are way to publicized *cough*beard*cough*.
I know, this is most probably his management at work and that he has no choice...

lefty24
Dec 8th, 2012, 01:35 AM
I'm a gay girl and I love them for some reason. I guess I just like girly looking boys.

Harry and Nail are my favorites. and Louis is hillarious.

Nicolás89
Dec 8th, 2012, 02:12 AM
I'm a gay girl and I love them for some reason. I guess I just like girly looking boys.

Harry and Nail are my favorites. and Louis is hillarious.

:tears:

I like one of their song, the one that sings about having casual sex with strangers :rolls:

Mashabator
Dec 8th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Don't say they are girly looking :sobbing: :oh: :p

Steven.
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I think Liam and Niall are the cuties.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6eujnsbvr1qcwgzk.gif

:awww:

I've grown to love Niall so much more lately he's not hot but he is so hilarious and adorable and acts so cute

btw apparently this is really nialls tumblr, he's confirmed it by posting something on there and posting the same thing a few minutes after on twitter

http://nialljhoran1993offic.tumblr.com/

and then niall said harry's tumblr is http://pleasetakeharryhome.tumblr.com/ and then harry said liams tumblr is http://its-on-like-donkey-kong1.tumblr.com/ and added that zayn and louis doesn't have tumblr.

YOURE ALL WELCOME

i swear to god if months from now it ends up being a hoax or something I'll be really mad

Yoncé
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I have the url to the tumblr which is apparently Louis' :oh:

Yoncé
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:39 AM
And I have the url of Zayn's alleged tumblr too :oh:

Steven.
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:44 AM
link bitch idk tho arry says they don't have one?

Yoncé
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Zayn >>> http://bradfordbadboi.tumblr.com/
Louis (password protected) :tears: >>> http://therealtommo.tumblr.com/

Off topic but for some reason I know Justin's and Demi Lovato's too :lol:

Steven.
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:55 AM
dead at "allegedly zayn" posting and reblogging pictures of himself

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m91uf1Gv2K1rs86dio1_500.jpg

this is cute tho aw i don't actually like zayns smile but he looks good here

borrowedheaven
Dec 8th, 2012, 12:57 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6eujnsbvr1qcwgzk.gif

:awww:

I've grown to love Niall so much more lately he's not hot but he is so hilarious and adorable and acts so cute

btw apparently this is really nialls tumblr, he's confirmed it by posting something on there and posting the same thing a few minutes after on twitter

http://nialljhoran1993offic.tumblr.com/

and then niall said harry's tumblr is http://pleasetakeharryhome.tumblr.com/ and then harry said liams tumblr is http://its-on-like-donkey-kong1.tumblr.com/ and added that zayn and louis doesn't have tumblr.

YOURE ALL WELCOME

i swear to god if months from now it ends up being a hoax or something I'll be really mad

You can just alter the time of your Tumblr posts, so it could've been after the tweet. I don't believe they're real ...

Steven.
Dec 8th, 2012, 01:19 PM
i knowwww i don't really have a reason to believe they r the boys but i don't have a reason to believe they're not either! and idk multiple people on the blog has said it's the real niall meh

borrowedheaven
Dec 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I dunno about Niall, but I definitely don't think its Harry's tumblr.

Lord Choc Ice
Dec 9th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Poor Hazza. Even his fellow boybands aren't playing along :tears:.

LQ5GZ5MVxX0

Lord Choc Ice
Dec 10th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Zayn :tears:.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md8vhkdjaY1rqlf2fo1_400.gif

Steven.
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:23 AM
he should shave :sad:

Lord Choc Ice
Dec 10th, 2012, 10:55 AM
he should shave :sad:
U kidding? He looks so much better not a clean-shaven twink :D.

Mashabator
Dec 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM
He needs to marry me, its still 11 months till their concert, im going twice :p but if my friend cant go im buying his ticket and going 3 times :D

Yoncé
Dec 10th, 2012, 12:15 PM
If you get to go three times :crying2:

Mashabator
Dec 10th, 2012, 12:22 PM
They already pushed back my dates from sept 2013 to oct 2013 :o
I probably will go 3 times :sobbing: then zayn will see me and realise we were meant 4 each other :oh:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 6th, 2013, 09:14 PM
cOiBOmue4ys

*squirts unborn children*

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Praise what ever greater power blessed us with such beauty.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:35 PM
T4cdfRohhcg

http://www.abload.de/img/wvspyckgsx4.gif

LeRoy.
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Such mediocrity is being praised ? :unsure: Atleast 3/5 of 1D seem gay to me. :oh: Awful song, atrocious video. :shrug:

borrowedheaven
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:44 PM
There are so many cute moments in that vid. And Louis is looking mighty fine.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 7th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Such mediocrity is being praised ? :unsure: Atleast 3/5 of 1D seem gay to me. :oh: Awful song, atrocious video. :shrug:

I couldn't care less if it was mediocre. I was staring at Zayn the entire time.
http://www.abload.de/img/wvspyckgsx4.gif

LeRoy.
Jan 7th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Thank God he got rid of those terrible blonde highlights :unsure:. Liking him makes me feel like del... a pedo :o :help:

Tennisation
Jan 7th, 2013, 11:17 PM
So much Zarry moments! :hearts:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5b116c3becbaddfcc7ea559312c12671/tumblr_mg9wwhQVCF1rkb878o1_500.gif

~{X}~
Jan 7th, 2013, 11:26 PM
I must admit... they do look good. :o

Steven.
Jan 8th, 2013, 01:55 AM
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

also zayn with floaties aw!

Olórin
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Only 3/5 are super-hot now that thingy got his head shaved. And after seeing Harry neck down in the Taylor Swift thread I'm thinking it's only really Zayn and Louis :shrug: Two down already. 1D are passing their peak :(

LeRoy.
Jan 9th, 2013, 12:01 PM
http://i.minus.com/ift5bdKaJ9RFr.gif

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45448&stc=1

Mashabator
Jan 9th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Zayn y u so perfect it KILLS ME

delicatecutter
Jan 9th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Oh dear.

borrowedheaven
Feb 21st, 2013, 01:03 AM
36mCEZzzQ3o

They're idiots and it's lovely.

Steven.
Feb 21st, 2013, 06:15 AM
0:51-1:09 reminded me of why Niall was always my fav aw too cute!

Lord Choc Ice
Mar 19th, 2013, 12:18 AM
And after seeing Harry neck down in the Taylor Swift thread I'm thinking it's only really Zayn and Louis :shrug:(

How about waist-down? :devil:
http://media.tumblr.com/69eb6e5170d04804f9f43c9818d2dfd9/tumblr_inline_misfkh9vWs1qz4rgp.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ift5bdKaJ9RFr.gif

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45448&stc=1

He's gay. And a bottom:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_medhdaB8Ti1rl8nafo1_500.jpg

Cookiecrusher
Apr 8th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I don't like One Direction but their songs make me feel young :oh:

I'm here for WMYB and Kiss You :hearts:

borrowedheaven
Apr 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Louis had another twitter fight with the wanted. I'm not going to defend his tweets, it's childish, but the Wanted are homophobic pricks. "I'll be enjoying the press more when you come clean #narnia #itgetsbetter" is just vile.