PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran

Pages : [1] 2

Tennisation
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:02 AM
She writes songs after her clients afterward. Seriously, I don't understand how people don't give Taylor Swift a hard time about her image just because she's a "country sweetheart". I can't even keep track of the men she's been with. Just recently she went from dating one of the Kennedy to cheating on him with his cousin,Arnold's son, to breaking up with him and now dating Harry Styles. People are always giving Britney or Rihanna a hard time because of the slutty image they possess or what they're wearing. Just because Taylor Swift tries to carry a good girl image doesn't mean she is because her actions speaks louder than words. It's almost sad that she makes a career out of sleeping with as many men as possible and then find inspirations to write music about it. Yet NO ONE says she's a slut.

moby
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:09 AM
She's like into 18 year olds too.

McPie
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:11 AM
hooker has "body resource" but SwiftyTayl hasn't :shrug:

delicatecutter
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Who says she's having sex with everyone she dates?

Alejandrawrrr
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:14 AM
She is truly an awful artist and human being. Repulsive. But that song "We are never ever ever etc." is so catchy :hearts:

moby
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Who says she's having sex with everyone she dates?

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/celebjihad/taylor_swift_suck2.gif

delicatecutter
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:19 AM
I saw most of her Storyellers on VH1 and she comes across as very overbearingly nice. It's too much, really. It seems like a put-on.

Pops Maellard
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:34 AM
I saw most of her Storyellers on VH1 and she comes across as very overbearingly nice. It's too much, really. It seems like a put-on.
I don't think a truly nice person would conspire to shame all of her ex-boyfriends in public the way Taylor does :oh:. If Taylor's to be believed, it's always their fault too. I think it would take a real shady bitch to do that.

People in the past have written songs like "You're So Vain" and "You Oughta Know" but as far as I know they've never named names.

Flavia P.
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:58 AM
She's a professional beard, so I would say perhaps the main difference is her clients are a bit more upscale than many prostitutes :shrug:

miffedmax
Nov 19th, 2012, 02:11 AM
A hooker might have a discernible talent.

debopero
Nov 19th, 2012, 03:17 AM

Okay.

KournikovaFan91
Nov 19th, 2012, 09:37 AM
She's a professional beard, so I would say perhaps the main difference is her clients are a bit more upscale than many prostitutes :shrug:

The expensive hooker who do businessmen and politicians might challenge that :lol:

Expat
Nov 19th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Only gossip but Taylor Swift is rumored to be a virgin who only dates gay guys with the exception of John Mayer and the Kennedy kid.

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 19th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Well, if she likes Nicki Minaj, she is definitely not as nice girl as she seems to be.:oh:

Super Dave
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I think she's a huge twit and her dating/breakup/trash song cycle is ludicrous.

JN
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:11 PM
She looked hot in that see-thru lace thing last night, though. :drool:

Flavia P.
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM
The expensive hooker who do businessmen and politicians might challenge that :lol:
:lol: Exactly.

pov
Nov 19th, 2012, 02:45 PM
she makes a career out of sleeping with as many men as possible
:haha: You haven't been around much have you? Equating a woman dating many men with a hooker? :facepalm:

Plus you're a sexist hypocrite . . . where's your thread attempting to degrade male artists who get their grove on with lots of women?

Drake1980
Nov 19th, 2012, 04:57 PM
:spit: at this thread.

Sammo
Nov 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM

:lol:

Morning Morgan
Nov 19th, 2012, 07:28 PM
My friends loves Taylor Swift. It's one of those things... :cuckoo:

M.S.F
Nov 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Let the backlash begin :devil:

GoofyDuck
Nov 19th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Taylor Lautner, the Jonas brothers, probably also both Hemsworth brothers.

she's such a slut

Melange
Nov 19th, 2012, 08:40 PM

she's such a slut

all three :eek:

Beat
Nov 19th, 2012, 09:11 PM
She writes songs after her clients afterward.

there's your answer.

but yeah, as much as she gets on my nerves, this thread is definitely sexist.

Tennisation
Nov 19th, 2012, 09:15 PM
there's your answer.

but yeah, as much as she gets on my nerves, this thread is definitely sexist.I'm not sexist, if you read my original post, I'm talking in the context of other female artists like Britney Spears or Rihanna getting a lot of slack for being slutty yet Taylor Swift doesn't.

The Dawntreader
Nov 19th, 2012, 10:20 PM
The difference is that a hooker maintains relationships with the same men for a number of years.

miffedmax
Nov 20th, 2012, 02:56 AM
I'm not sexist, if you read my original post, I'm talking in the context of other female artists like Britney Spears or Rihanna getting a lot of slack for being slutty yet Taylor Swift doesn't.

Yes. And they at least sing the fuck about something else now and then.

Vartan
Nov 20th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Thing is, Britney and Rihanna try to be slutty. Taylor is just a slut.

Super Dave
Nov 20th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I was just looking at a list of her ex-boyfriends...she hasn't dated anyone for more than 3 months?! :spit: :haha:

miffedmax
Nov 20th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I don't care about her dating life. I just find it depressing and annoying that she serial dates all these guys, gets dumped and then writes these shabby songs to get back at them instead of thinking "Gee, I can't have a relationship for more than three months OR think of something to write about other than my sad-assed, failed relationships. Maybe it IS me."

Noten
Nov 20th, 2012, 03:44 PM
A hooker probably doesn't slut-shame other women as Taylor has done.

And about those songs, well, maybe they're part of the bearding contract.

Number19
Nov 20th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I was just looking at a list of her ex-boyfriends...she hasn't dated anyone for more than 3 months?! :spit: :haha:

She's probably a virgin, and since she's annoying nice and seems very clingy, 3 months is 2 months too long. I don`t know how those guys last that long.

Sammo
Nov 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Does anyone else think that Conor Kennedy looks like a sociopath? I guess it's just me... But that stare... :unsure:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kidzworld_photo/images/2012103/b55fa0ce-5a31-400a-83c8-19b7d1aeb265/gallery_CONOR%20KENNEDY-GALLERY2.jpg

Roookie
Nov 20th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Taylor's haters stay pressed :wavey:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ppfxQR3H1qfdsne.gif

Super Dave
Nov 20th, 2012, 04:31 PM
She's probably a virgin, and since she's annoying nice and seems very clingy, 3 months is 2 months too long. I don`t know how those guys last that long.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30528231.jpg

Super Dave
Nov 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Does anyone else think that Conor Kennedy looks like a sociopath? I guess it's just me... But that stare... :unsure:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kidzworld_photo/images/2012103/b55fa0ce-5a31-400a-83c8-19b7d1aeb265/gallery_CONOR%20KENNEDY-GALLERY2.jpg

Yeah, comb that hair!

She didn't care; she just wanted to become a Kennedy so she grabbed the first one available and started dressing like Jackie O.

JN
Nov 20th, 2012, 07:31 PM

It's usually just you, but this time I have to agree.

legalise#
Nov 20th, 2012, 07:37 PM
What confuses me is that Taylor portrays herself as a girl-next-door, but with the amount of songs she writes about various ex-boyfriends, you get the impression that she's dated half of Hollywood. Then people talk smack about Rihanna but she's dated like 3 men :lol:

Certinfy
Nov 20th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Can't think of a single female artist who isn't a 'mess' at the moment. :facepalm:

LeRoy.
Nov 20th, 2012, 08:39 PM
A hooker is classy/discreet enough to not write (bitter breakup songs) about her gentlemen callers after they have moved on with someone else. :shrug:

Halepsova
Nov 20th, 2012, 09:04 PM
A hooker can't win Grammys. :cool:

JN
Nov 20th, 2012, 09:23 PM
What confuses me is that Taylor portrays herself as a girl-next-door, but with the amount of songs she writes about various ex-boyfriends, you get the impression that she's dated half of Hollywood. Then people talk smack about Rihanna but she's dated like 3 men :lol:

Maybe she moves a lot. :shrug:

Can't think of a single female artist who isn't a 'mess' at the moment. :facepalm:

Susan Boyle...

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/susan_Boyle_450x601.jpg

... well, at least not when it comes to being a slut. :help:

Nicolás89
Nov 20th, 2012, 09:28 PM

Only 2 of my relationships have lasted for more than 3 months and I bet I had have more bfs than she :zzz: Yep sexist!

LeRoy.
Nov 20th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Well, you are a flop and no one gives a shit about you. Taylor OTOH is celebrated as a wholesome country music star.

Nicolás89
Nov 20th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Lol I'm a flop? Ok ok ok.

Pops Maellard
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I don't care about her dating life. I just find it depressing and annoying that she serial dates all these guys, gets dumped and then writes these shabby songs to get back at them instead of thinking "Gee, I can't have a relationship for more than three months OR think of something to write about other than my sad-assed, failed relationships. Maybe it IS me."
Max has spoken :bowdown:.

It could run deeper than just sluttiness though. Some people are really addicted to relationships and confuse liking the idea of love with actually being in love. That's what my sister is like - can't be without someone. And they'll do anything to get it no matter who they step on along the way. My Mother and I got deleted off her FB and she changed her cellphone # on us for questioning her :facepalm:.

Helen Lawson
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I was hoping it was a joke with a punchline.

There's a gag-worthy article in the Delta Airlines magazine this month that she's this sweet innocent, etc. Really awful. I defaced her photos in the magazine and wrote obscene things about her in the margins. One step at a time! I can't remember the last time I saw some of the words I wrote in print.

Pops Maellard
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Oh and you can't just blame Taylor either I suppose. I don't know about the bearding thing, but these guys are stupid enough to date her as well when they'd know what she's like and that she'll try to embarrass them once the relationship is over :bowdown:.

The men she dates are just as bad as her to be fair.

Nicolás89
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:28 PM

That's one bigoted way of seeing things, I guess.

Nicolás89
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
LMAO now dating people is being seen as bad!?

Tennisation
Nov 20th, 2012, 11:50 PM
LMAO now dating people is being seen as bad!?No, but when you're a celebrity and supposedly a role model for millions of young girls out there, you're bound to be scrutinized by your behavior and it's just something they have to accept that comes with fame. The bad part isn't even about that, it's the fact that she goes through these relationships like doing a drive thru at a fast food restaurant and then complains about how awful the happy meal is afterward. It's almost like she's using relationships with different men as a way to fuel her music career, and that she frankly doesn't give a fuck about the standard of guys she dates as long as they'll give her materials to write about, which to me is self degrading. The biggest problem I have is that people and the media buy into her whole country girl next door image because she masks her true image well by presenting herself conservatively in public.

Nicolás89
Nov 20th, 2012, 11:54 PM
No, but when you're a celebrity and supposedly a role model for millions of young girls out there, you're bound to be scrutinized by your behavior and it's just something they have to accept that comes with fame. The bad part isn't even about that, it's the fact that she goes through these relationships like doing a drive thru at a fast food restaurant and then complains how awful the meal is afterward. It's almost like she's using relationships with different men as a way to fuel her music career, and that she frankly doesn't give a fuck about the standard of guys she dates as long as they'll give her materials to write about, which to me is self degrading. The biggest problem I have is that people and the media buy into her whole country girl next door image because she masks her true image well by presenting herself conservatively in public.

NO.

You're not a bad role model if you just happen to date a lot, like WTF!?
Also singers use all different material for their songs, singing about your dead mom to strangers for money and fame seems just as degrading IMHO, still if is good music I would listen to it.

dybbuk
Nov 20th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Only 2 of my relationships have lasted for more than 3 months and I bet I had have more bfs than she :zzz: Yep sexist!

Fortunately you don't get to assault our ears with shitty pop songs about how all these guys break her heart. :) Taylor has done this once, twice, thrice, on and on and on. Taylor can date whomever she wants. But excuse us if we get tired of her millionth breakup song about how all the guys she dates (for about a month each) are horrible to her.

Then it gets worse when she tries to portray a wholesome, wonderful image like posing for the NOH8 campaign, when one of her million breakup songs is about telling people her old boyfriend is gay to get revenge. What wholesome hypocrisy.

Flavia P.
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:04 AM
If Taylor wants to fake date gay and/or bisexual men for financial and/or popularity purposes, I see no issue with it. It's not like she's having unprotected sex with 20 different guys a month. Yes, her songs are annoying and repetitive, but she can't sing anyway, so I don't pay it attention. It's really just all entertainment and part of the game.

Nicolás89
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:09 AM
Fortunately you don't get to assault our ears with shitty pop songs about how all these guys break her heart. :) Taylor has done this once, twice, thrice, on and on and on. Taylor can date whomever she wants. But excuse us if we get tired of her millionth breakup song about how all the guys she dates (for about a month each) are horrible to her.

Then it gets worse when she tries to portray a wholesome, wonderful image like posing for the NOH8 campaign, when one of her million breakup songs is about telling people her old boyfriend is gay to get revenge. What wholesome hypocrisy.

Calling her a hooker = getting tired of her love life :clap2:

moby
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:46 AM

I would even let this slide if those songs had musical merit.

JN
Nov 21st, 2012, 02:42 AM
NO.

You're not a bad role model if you just happen to date a lot, like WTF!?
Also singers use all different material for their songs, singing about your dead mom to strangers for money and fame seems just as degrading IMHO, still if is good music I would listen to it.

Why are you refusing to acknowledge the details of what most here are saying? You act as though you can't see them.

Nicolás89
Nov 21st, 2012, 02:51 AM
Why are you refusing to acknowledge the details of what most here are saying? You act as though you can't see them.

I act like it is not ok to call a girl a hooker because she has had many bfs and makes songs about the break ups.

Tennisation
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:32 AM
I act like it is not ok to call a girl a hooker because she has had many bfs and makes songs about the break ups.No one called her a hooker, we were just making comparisons

JN
Nov 21st, 2012, 11:15 AM
I act like it is not ok to call a girl a hooker because she has had many bfs and makes songs about the break ups.

No one has called her a hooker. She might whore herself out for song material, but I've seen no one call her a hooker. :shrug:

young_gunner913
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:20 PM
PROSTITUTION WHOOOOORE!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u191/PSALT_alreadytaken/drbgg9.gif

Nicolás89
Nov 21st, 2012, 02:14 PM
No one called her a hooker, we were just making comparisons

No one has called her a hooker. She might whore herself out for song material, but I've seen no one call her a hooker. :shrug:

:spit: LMAO.

Roookie
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:45 PM
At least she's not dating a married man.

Doully
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:57 PM
No one called her a hooker, we were just making comparisons

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdkzqpvTUy1rrn4vv.gif

Because implying that someone has the qualities of a hooker is nowhere near as bad as outright calling them a hooker. Get out. :lol:

GoofyDuck
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:59 PM
Difference: Taylor does it for free.

Charlatan
Dec 5th, 2012, 05:57 AM

she's such a slut

and harry styles from 1D as of now :spit:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1213115.1354654137!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/taylor-swift-harry-styles.jpg

Super Dave
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM
:haha:

~{X}~
Dec 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I give it 2 months. :lol:

Then she'll be with someone from The Wanted.

Tennisation
Dec 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I heard she left Connor Kenedy for Harry Styles because Connor wasn't giving her new materials to work with since he was too homely.

What should the title of her next single be? :devil:

Gagsquet
Dec 5th, 2012, 01:56 PM
An hooker uses wipe between two clients.

LoveFifteen
Dec 5th, 2012, 02:09 PM
It's hilarious to read all the gay whores in this thread talking about how Taylor Swift is a slut because she dates a few guys per year.

moby
Dec 5th, 2012, 02:38 PM
It's hilarious to read all the gay whores in this thread talking about how Taylor Swift is a slut because she dates a few guys per year.
She's not a slut because she dates a few guys per year. She dates a few guys per year because she's a slut. :angel:

borrowedheaven
Dec 5th, 2012, 04:04 PM
She's just a professional beard.

prima donna
Dec 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I don't get how is she getting all these men????
They're all much hotter than she is.

Flavia P.
Dec 5th, 2012, 05:39 PM
They're all much hotter than she is.It's all about the Benjamins.

Novichok
Dec 5th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Being with 4 different guys per year is not a lot at all. :lol:

Flavia P.
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Especially when she's not banging any of em.

edificio
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Some seriously backward and sexist attitudes in here.

JN
Dec 5th, 2012, 09:09 PM
They're all much hotter than she is.

She's a woman, they're men. What more needs to be explained? :shrug:

Vartan
Dec 5th, 2012, 09:15 PM
She's a woman, they're men. What more needs to be explained? :shrug:

Okay, Avril Lavigne.

Pops Maellard
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:49 AM
On reflection I wonder if most of her relationships are even real. Example, "Back to December" is apparently about a real relationship she had with this guy right?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7034/6451347829_82daed8462_o.gif

So much of Taylor's intrigue comes from "who's this song about?". It would make sense that she'd appear to date a lot of men even if the relationship aren't real. Not the most ethical move but hey, $ and record sales don't grow on trees :oh:.

Ieatbabies
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
she's so fake and classless

Tennisation
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:21 PM
The weird thing is she gets dumped 99% of the time and not the other way around. I wonder what she's doing wrong in the relationship.

Super Dave
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM
The weird thing is she gets dumped 99% of the time and not the other way around. I wonder what she's doing wrong in the relationship.

She's the twittiest bitty of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee ;) And she treats her boyfriends shitty. :lol: And when they dump her, she writes little ditties. But for her, I have no pity. She just moves on to another city.

Ain't I witty? :rolleyes:

Cajka
Dec 6th, 2012, 06:52 PM
What's the difference? :unsure: What's the difference between a bratty untalented celebrity who gets an inspiration from her superficial relationships and a hooker who sells her body to strangers just to survive? Hard to say.

And I don't know why it's relevant if she's honest about her relationship in those lyrics or not. She can write whatever she wants. And about her being a role model... Honestly, there are no many celebrities who are good role models.

Fed_Ds
Dec 7th, 2012, 04:03 AM
and harry styles from 1D as of now :spit:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1213115.1354654137!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/taylor-swift-harry-styles.jpg

obwpl-DlyqM:lol:

tennisboi
Dec 7th, 2012, 05:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Zhutt.jpg (http://imgur.com/Zhutt)

Vartan
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:20 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/392b255e8f28a6aacb8ae9450b681cf4/tumblr_meolbsvINd1rcqai0o1_500.png

Steven.
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:37 AM
she is so immature and repetitve tbh like why do guys still get together with her?

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM
And now she's making her way through 1D too? Yasss Taylor, living every teen girl's dream, one man at a time... Then again, knowing her maybe even two :oh:

I'm guessing her pussie game has room for improvement. The goal is NOt to have them running for the hills as soon as they run up in you :rolls:

:rolls:

KarlyM*
Dec 9th, 2012, 01:28 AM
On reflection I wonder if most of her relationships are even real. Example, "Back to December" is apparently about a real relationship she had with this guy right?

So much of Taylor's intrigue comes from "who's this song about?". It would make sense that she'd appear to date a lot of men even if the relationship aren't real. Not the most ethical move but hey, $ and record sales don't grow on trees :oh:. I've been thinking the same thing about the songs. Going further, it always seems like the media goes overboard with stories about her either being spotted with a new guy or breaking up with a guy right around when a new single/album/etc comes out. I bet some of these "relationships" are just publicity stunts set up to get her name out there for whatever product she's pushing. This kinda thing has been going on for a LOOOOOOONG time with movie studios and record companies.

Expat
Dec 9th, 2012, 01:35 AM
taylor dear, if being a fag hag is your life's ambition bearding is not the way to do it.

Beat
Dec 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Some seriously backward and sexist attitudes in here.

IKR. it's actually quite a disturbing thread. people don't even know what kind of relationships she had with those men. according to the posters in here she's a mix between a beard and a whore, which doesn't make much sense.

that said, every woman dating john mayer has to be crackers.

Vartan
Dec 10th, 2012, 12:48 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ea162e5684b4f685dd1eda0533860a8f/tumblr_mep2a9sX2b1qinxgso1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/24096e60b708cc068d8b18702d2e543b/tumblr_mep2a9sX2b1qinxgso2_500.jpg

Cajka
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:06 AM
IKR. it's actually quite a disturbing thread. people don't even know what kind of relationships she had with those men.

I don't think it's relevant. It's her life. If she has sex with a different man every night, if she's enjoying that life style, I don't care, really. I can only say that I hope that she's using protection.

But, I must say, I heard some of her songs and I wouldn't be surprised if it was true that her relationships were all superficial, those lyrics could've been written only by someone really clueless about relationships.

Mynarco
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:24 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ea162e5684b4f685dd1eda0533860a8f/tumblr_mep2a9sX2b1qinxgso1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/24096e60b708cc068d8b18702d2e543b/tumblr_mep2a9sX2b1qinxgso2_500.jpg

Lmao

dybbuk
Dec 10th, 2012, 02:05 AM
I agree some of the comments in here have been too much, but come on. Are some of you really trying to say we have no right to comment on her relationships? The women MAKES HER MONEY by putting her relationships out into the public eye. If you're going to put your private life out for the public to see it for $$, then you forfeit the right to be upset when people start to criticize said "private life." By this point her private life is practically a commodity she's selling.

Cajka
Dec 10th, 2012, 02:07 AM
I agree some of the comments in here have been too much, but come on. Are some of you really trying to say we have no right to comment on her relationships? The women MAKES HER MONEY by putting her relationships out into the public eye. If you're going to put your private life out for the public to see it for $$, then you forfeit the right to be upset when people start to criticize said "private life." By this point her private life is practically a commodity she's selling.

Weeell... you probably have a point here... It's probably a bit naive to think that you're not right.

Beat
Dec 10th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Lmao

not sure what you're trying to prove with a google search bar screenshot.

Break My Rapture
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Okay, Avril Lavigne.

miffedmax
Dec 10th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I don't think it's relevant. It's her life. If she has sex with a different man every night, if she's enjoying that life style, I don't care, really. I can only say that I hope that she's using protection.

But, I must say, I heard some of her songs and I wouldn't be surprised if it was true that her relationships were all superficial, those lyrics could've been written only by someone really clueless about relationships.

Then again, let's face it, her target market is a bunch of teenage girls and they are pretty much...clueless about relationships. (As are teenage boys).

RYNJ
Dec 11th, 2012, 12:16 AM

They forgot

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/first-real-picture-jake-gyllenhaal-taylor-swift__oPt.jpg
:help::tape::lol:

Steven.
Dec 11th, 2012, 03:53 AM
i can't find the video but there was one time she was on ellen, and she trash talked and bitched about her bf for like a minute. she is a walking contradiction and just so immature yuck.

Cajka
Dec 11th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Then again, let's face it, her target market is a bunch of teenage girls and they are pretty much...clueless about relationships. (As are teenage boys).

Sure, but would it be any different if her music wasn't inspired by her personal "experiences"? Trashy music is trashy music. If she can't get any inspiration without sleeping with a bunch of people, I'd say it sucks for her, but she still sells music which was (perhaps) inspired by her own relationships, but this thread makes it look like she tried to get attention by releasing a sex tape.

Mynarco
Dec 11th, 2012, 02:33 PM
not sure what you're trying to prove with a google search bar screenshot.

her BF rumours overshadow her songs

Talula
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:19 AM
:haha: You haven't been around much have you? Equating a woman dating many men with a hooker? :facepalm:

Plus you're a sexist hypocrite . . . where's your thread attempting to degrade male artists who get their grove on with lots of women?

This.

It's an age old story, the guy who gets all the girls is a 'stud', 'jack the lad', 'cool', 'dude', 'real man'. The girl who gets all the guys is 'a slut/whore'.

moby
Dec 12th, 2012, 05:48 AM
This.

It's an age old story, the guy who gets all the girls is a 'stud', 'jack the lad', 'cool', 'dude', 'real man'. The girl who gets all the guys is 'a slut/whore'.No. We call him a "slut/whore" in my circle too.

Kasey
Dec 13th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Geez didn't know that so many would be so pressed about some popstar.
Just don't get that. And yes, this thread includes a lot of sexist statements and its title is kind of despicable.
I mean, I understand if sb perceives her being promiscuous or whatever, cuz everyone has a right to make own opinion on sth/sb right?, but actually to type it down and call her a hooker?
I mean, really???
TF hits deep lows during the off-season.

Nicolás89
Dec 13th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I bet none of the posters on this thread has heard Adele before criticizing Taylor.

Nicolás89
Dec 13th, 2012, 09:30 PM
No. We call him a "slut/whore" in my circle too.

What?! The whole group of people that constitutes your circle?! :eek:

dybbuk
Dec 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I bet none of the posters on this thread has heard Adele before criticizing Taylor.

Adele has made sure the public has known she has dated 7 or 8 guys in the recent past (by made sure, I mean spoken of it non-stop and made sure pictures are spread around of them), then written far from subtle hate songs for each and every one where she does lovely things like threaten to tell people said ex-boyfriends are gay? Oh, ok, I did not know.

To repeat it to the people who aren't clear on this, many of us aren't criticizing her for having sex or dating. We are criticizing her for making her private life a commodity that she sells, but making sure as many people as possible know who she is dating, so she can then turn around and get publicity when she breaks up with them and writes them a hate song.

Nicolás89
Dec 13th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Adele has made sure the public has known she has dated 7 or 8 guys in the recent past (by made sure, I mean spoken of it non-stop and made sure pictures are spread around of them), then written far from subtle hate songs for each and every one where she does lovely things like threaten to tell people said ex-boyfriends are gay? Oh, ok, I did not know.

To repeat it to the people who aren't clear on this, many of us aren't criticizing her for having sex or dating. We are criticizing her for making her private life a commodity that she sells, but making sure as many people as possible know who she is dating, so she can then turn around and get publicity when she breaks up with them and writes them a hate song.

Which is exactly what Adele has done.

And to your knowledge Adele publicly stated that one of her exes was bisexual and that he left her over a guy who happened to be one of her best friends at the time. :lol:

dybbuk
Dec 13th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Which is exactly what Adele has done.

And to your knowledge Adele publicly stated that one of her exes was bisexual and that he left her over a guy who happened to be one of her best friends at the time. :lol:

No. You're wrong. Adele was inspired by her private life to make terrible music, she does not purposely go around making sure there are pictures and stories of her and her new boyfriend of the month to so her next breakup song will get more publicity. If Adele has EVER done this (she hasn't) then I'll say I'm wrong. But she hasn't, but Taylor does it on the regular.

And for the second part, saying her boyfriend was bisexual and left her for a guy is not the equivalent of Taylor Swift's lyrics of blackmail. The exact lyric was "I'll tell all my friends you're gay" or something, this around the same time she did a NoH8 campaign. She is a hypocrite to go along with everything else.

moby
Dec 13th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Adele's music/voice is better than Taylor's, but that might be neither here nor there.

Nicolás89
Dec 13th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I guess Adele said that about her ex because she is one of these rare celebrities that like to share personal information about her love life to the rest of the world without expecting any publicity. :lol:

Charlatan
Dec 19th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Remember this interview in which she said she doesn't wanna be that girl with a constant stream of boyfriends? :hysteric:
_Hx9LW5p2rI&start=149

delicatecutter
Dec 19th, 2012, 08:59 PM
She is such a mess. :help:

Break My Rapture
Dec 19th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Remember this interview in which she said she doesn't wanna be that girl with a constant stream of boyfriends? :hysteric:
_Hx9LW5p2rI&start=149
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL. :bigcry:

KournikovaFan91
Dec 19th, 2012, 09:38 PM
My issue isn't the men its the fact she is presented as sweet, innocent and wholesome when in fact she clearly isn't.
Aubrey O'Day is labelled a whore and a hoe with zero evidence she even hooks up with a lot of guys. :shrug:

Also writing a song about some guy who may have fucked you twice is hardly what emotional classics are made of.

Nicolás89
Dec 19th, 2012, 09:41 PM
My issue isn't the men its the fact she is presented as sweet, innocent and wholesome when in fact she clearly isn't.
Aubrey O'Day is labelled a whore and a hoe with zero evidence she even hooks up with a lot of guys. :shrug:

Also writing a song about some guy who may have fucked you twice is hardly what emotional classics are made of.

This whole post is such a big contradiction, I can't. :lol:

delicatecutter
Dec 19th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I think she's just a publicity whore. Again, I doubt she even has sex with any of these guys.

Tennisation
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles broke up after dating for 56 hours 40 minutes and 30 seconds! It’s been confirmed by multiple sources that Harry Styles and Taylor have OFFICIALLY called it quits, after their recent British Virgin Islands trip! Which only means one thing..........NEW SONG coming soon! Is anyone excited? What should the title of the next song be? :bounce:

Nicolás89
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles broke up! It’s been confirmed by multiple sources that Harry Styles and Taylor have OFFICIALLY called it quits, after their recent British Virgin Islands trip! Which only means one thing..........NEW SONG coming soon! Is anyone excited? What should the title of the next song be? :bounce:

Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You most likely.

LeRoy.
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM
"My Last Boyfriend Was In Love With A Dude"

Super Dave
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles broke up after dating for 56 hours 40 minutes and 30 seconds! It’s been confirmed by multiple sources that Harry Styles and Taylor have OFFICIALLY called it quits, after their recent British Virgin Islands trip! Which only means one thing..........NEW SONG coming soon! Is anyone excited? What should the title of the next song be? :bounce:

Are you serious?

debby
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:59 PM

Thank you.

Slut shaming :rolleyes:

moby
Jan 7th, 2013, 11:00 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1235211!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/article-swift-0107.jpg
I hope the fight was over his fugly tats.

Vartan
Jan 7th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Those tattoos are so tasteless.

Charlatan
Jan 8th, 2013, 12:02 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7c229e982b989eae32c29856357e6fc3/tumblr_mg6lizQPa81r2qztpo1_500.jpg

:hysteric:

Tennisation
Jan 8th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Taylor Swift's latest tweet "til you put me down" confirms the breakup

Steven.
Jan 8th, 2013, 12:49 AM
i fucking cant

btw can harry and zayn stop getting tattoos. they're all so fugly. this is coming from someone who is a HUGE fan of tattoos

KournikovaFan91
Jan 8th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Those tattoos are so cheap and tacky looking :rolleyes:

And I'm partial to certain tattoos.

esquímaux
Jan 8th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Could it be that these women are artists and truly desire to sing, but their publicists get ahold of them and tell them to wear scantily clad bits and act loose because this is what attracts attention from the public? :shrug: Just a thought.

borrowedheaven
Jan 8th, 2013, 07:13 AM
I love the bird tattoos. And thank god this publicity stunt is over.

Super Dave
Jan 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1235211!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/article-swift-0107.jpg
I hope the fight was over his fugly tats.

What a disaster :lol: I bet he'll love the way those look when he grows up.

Number19
Jan 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Could it be that these women are artists and truly desire to sing, but their publicists get ahold of them and tell them to wear scantily clad bits and act loose because this is what attracts attention from the public? :shrug: Just a thought.

That's not Swift's image. She's the modestly dressed good girl. And her songs seem to place all the blame on boys behaviour and it all their fault. She's the good girl and all boys are assholes. It's misandry going on.

Novichok
Jan 8th, 2013, 05:51 PM
It's misandry going on.

Sammo
Jan 8th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Maybe she's a sociopath :unsure:

Novichok
Jan 8th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Maybe she's a sociopath :unsure:

heavyhorse
Jan 8th, 2013, 05:58 PM
I don't use Taylor and I ''never ever ever'' will.

Royals.
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:00 PM
A Hooker at least spits, Taylor swallows.

She needs to get her slutty hands off Harry. :rolleyes:

heavyhorse
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Harry is a slut too. No better than Taylor.

Novichok
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Taylor isn't a slut.

heavyhorse
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Having casual sexual relations with another person while in a sexual relationship = slut. Or borderline promiscuous if you want to be strict about it. :shrug:

There's also something very tacky about dating a million famous guys every year and releasing music about it after each relationship ends.

borrowedheaven
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Neither is Harry for that matter.

Novichok
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Having casual sexual relations with another person while in a sexual relationship = slut.

Taylor does this? :lol:

Super Dave
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:22 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tt2jAJS11qazkdco1_500.gif

Royals.
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Having casual sexual relations with another person while in a sexual relationship = slut. Or borderline promiscuous if you want to be strict about it. :shrug:

There's also something very tacky about dating a million famous guys every year and releasing music about it after each relationship ends.

FINALLY. You worked it out. :worship: :worship:

She's a MediaMaster Kim Kardashian does not come close to having Taylor's wicked and conniving mindset. She knows exactly what she's doing. She fucks every guy who's hot property and just throws herself at them. I can't believe some guys still go near her. She just screams "Chlamydia" to me. :shrug:

Nicolás89
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:24 PM

Lol I can't with this.

a) In a world where moral behaviour is set by religion and men, I guess a woman who has sex once or twice a month and it is not married can be called a slut but in a truly moral, intregrated and correct world, just no, having sex with your bfs or dates is not slutty behaviour.

b) Who says she has sex with all the people she dates to begin with? Self projecting much?

c) All singers write songs about their failed relationships and for a girl of her age and status I guess it is more easy to meet people within her circle, that's why many celebrities end up in relationships with each other.

Super Dave
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Maybe she'll cover this one.

D_P-v1BVQn8

Nicolás89
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:33 PM

She's a MediaMaster Kim Kardashian does not come close to having Taylor's wicked and conniving mindset. She knows exactly what she's doing. She fucks every guy who's hot property and just throws herself at them. I can't believe some guys still go near her. She just screams "Chlamydia" to me. :shrug:

You're so blunt it is adorable, too much dye ink? :lol:

Don't act like this The Wanted guy is even a world known name, Taylor Swift is and will be a bigger celebrity than will ever be, he will dissapear after the band disolves 2 years from now.

Royals.
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:37 PM
You're so blunt it is adorable, too much dye ink? :lol:

Don't act like this The Wantedguy is even a world known name, Taylor Swift is and will be a bigger celebrity than will ever be, he will dissapear after the band disolves 2 years from now.

One Direction! :eek::eek:

1D will be around forever. :angel:

Novichok
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Taylor hasn't really dated many guys. She's young (23), talented, intelligent, and beautiful. Of course, she's gonna attract many guys. And given that she's young, many of her relationships won't last long.

Novichok
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:39 PM

Backstreet Boys and Nsync >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1D. Where are they now?

Royals.
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Backstreet Boys and Nsync >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1D. Where are they now?

In my CD rack... with all the rest of their albums/singles. :angel:

1D are fun, sexy, talented. Taylor's taking advantage and it's not fair. Just my opinion anyway..

borrowedheaven
Jan 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Taylor hasn't really dated many guys. She's young (23), talented, intelligent, and beautiful. Of course, she's gonna attract many guys. And given that she's young, many of her relationships won't last long.

You really think there is nothing fishy going on with her relationships? Her relationship with Connor seemed real, but most of the others screamed publicity stunt/ beardjob to me.

Novichok
Jan 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM
You really think there is nothing fishy going on with her relationships? Her relationship with Connor seemed real, but most of the others screamed publicity stunt/ beardjob to me.

No. Why do you think they "screamed publicity stunt/beardjob"?

borrowedheaven
Jan 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM
No. Why do you think they "screamed publicity stunt/beardjob"?

I'm going to take Harry Styles as an example. First of all, their first date was central park, which is one of the most public places in NYC. Harry has always been a private person, so this seemed odd to me. But then he did the walk of shame out of her hotel three times. He's known for taking the backdoors out of hotels to avoid paps, so why would he do it then? They were papped together in a small town in England, where they couldn't have been found unless they called the paps. There were pictures of them at her house in LA, which ( so I have read) is illegal without consent of Taylor.

The kiss at New Years was staged. They went into the public to give the kiss, and after that they immediately left. And Harry looked miserable in every single picture with Taylor.

That said, I fully believe that Harry is gay and forced to hide his sexuality. It just strikes me that a lot of Taylors boyfriends have gay rumors surrounding them.

Tennisation
Jan 8th, 2013, 08:20 PM
http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/OFFICIALMAGICPG/taylor_lautner_gay.gif

Mary Cherry.
Jan 8th, 2013, 08:28 PM

A Hooker at least spits, Taylor swallows.

She needs to get her slutty hands off Harry. :rolleyes:

In my CD rack... with all the rest of their albums/singles. :angel:

1D are fun, sexy, talented. Taylor's taking advantage and it's not fair. Just my opinion anyway..

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m434z3mrtw1r09g0go1_250.gif

moby
Jan 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM
That said, I fully believe that Harry is gay and forced to hide his sexuality. It just strikes me that a lot of Taylors boyfriends have gay rumors surrounding them.

Are you saying Taylor Swift is...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9kudsWfEK1rc1qnto1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbchapG0Sa1ru1wbho1_500.gif

debby
Jan 8th, 2013, 10:18 PM

Ok but what's wrong with having sex with them?

Really? Slut has a very negative connotation, that's why people get offended.

Tennisation
Jan 9th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Perez Hilton is now holding a contest to write Taylor Swift's next song inspired by Harry Styles :spit:

duhcity
Jan 9th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Perez Hilton is now holding a contest to write Taylor Swift's next song inspired by Harry Styles :spit:

A former idol contestant wrote one a month ago :lol:
FwafsBAuLzw

And also, yeah I love Taylor Swift, but she's eternally cloaked in her good girl image. Compared to someone like Miley, who's been with her fiance/husband for several years, is engaged to him, yet is continually called a slut and whore because she poses in front of penis cakes or something.

duhcity
Jan 9th, 2013, 10:05 AM
I'm going to take Harry Styles as an example. First of all, their first date was central park, which is one of the most public places in NYC. Harry has always been a private person, so this seemed odd to me. But then he did the walk of shame out of her hotel three times. He's known for taking the backdoors out of hotels to avoid paps, so why would he do it then? They were papped together in a small town in England, where they couldn't have been found unless they called the paps. There were pictures of them at her house in LA, which ( so I have read) is illegal without consent of Taylor.

The kiss at New Years was staged. They went into the public to give the kiss, and after that they immediately left. And Harry looked miserable in every single picture with Taylor.

Eh, I think Haylor was a complete publicity stunt - which is why Harry was so uncomfortable. Based on his track record, him talking about pussy to Matt Cardle when he won, the groupies stories, and other spontaneous moments, I don't buy it. On the other hand, being forced to be into a relationship is something new for him, and as you said he's a private guy, so this media-driven connection was alienating to him.

Jake on the other hand...

borrowedheaven
Jan 9th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Eh, I think Haylor was a complete publicity stunt - which is why Harry was so uncomfortable. Based on his track record, him talking about pussy to Matt Cardle when he won, the groupies stories, and other spontaneous moments, I don't buy it. On the other hand, being forced to be into a relationship is something new for him, and as you said he's a private guy, so this media-driven connection was alienating to him.

Jake on the other hand...

His track record is what's made up. You can see he's really uncomfortable with his image of manwhore while he's actually really respectful towards women. And he has slipped a couple of times in interviews or on stage, changing her in him. He also always answers in gender neutral pronouns when he is asked about girls. His tattoo's also suggest he is gay: the star, the 'I can't change' ... He's also been outed by his friends many times, albeit in subtle ways.

Anyway, there are enough tumblrs dedicated to Larry Stylinson if you're curious.

delicatecutter
Jan 9th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Wasn't Harry hooked up with that 30 year old cougar lady or whatever?

Tim Urban! :hearts: :drool:

Dodoboy.
Jan 9th, 2013, 02:50 PM
uGbXtsVNiaM

borrowedheaven
Jan 9th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Wasn't Harry hooked up with that 30 year old cougar lady or whatever?

Tim Urban! :hearts: :drool:

Yes, which was conveniently used to promote her talk show about X factor. And she recently said 95 % of what was said in the media was made up.

Vartan
Jan 9th, 2013, 03:53 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f4cc634c4f6e0816684837b410ad286f/tumblr_mfeg4usIod1r8ntmgo1_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/b30dd614f5d55d0d83cfc9ae8a836561/tumblr_mfeg4usIod1r8ntmgo2_250.gif

moby
Jan 11th, 2013, 02:42 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/408701_10101612775751269_1136314229_n.jpg

Nicolás89
Jan 11th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Fishy, a singer working in the studio.

Novichok
Jan 11th, 2013, 03:47 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/408701_10101612775751269_1136314229_n.jpg

Yes, country-pop Queen. Expose them all!

Charlatan
Jan 11th, 2013, 05:03 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibyrCo7SPupTa.gif

Smoke944
Jan 11th, 2013, 05:21 AM

how much is her publicist paying you to post all this crap?

Super Dave
Jan 11th, 2013, 01:14 PM

:haha: God, I actually feel sorry for her.

There, it passed.

Mynarco
Jan 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM

JN
Jan 11th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Maybe she'll cover this one.

D_P-v1BVQn8

IMO, the saddest song ever written. :sobbing: I hated it back in the day.

Super Dave
Jan 12th, 2013, 12:51 AM
IMO, the saddest song ever written. :sobbing: I hated it back in the day.

It was so ridiculously sad it was almost funny :lol:

JN
Jan 12th, 2013, 05:25 AM
It was so ridiculously sad it was almost funny :lol:

If you ever want to clear out a party, there's your song; just pass out flyers for the suicide prevention hotline beforehand. :lol:

Pops Maellard
Jan 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM
This woman :o. Honestly, I've improved a lot in the area of ignoring celebs I dislike. I've stopped reading magazines at work even, but it's impossible to ignore Taylor because she's everywhere.

Her 'music' is on constant rotation at my work (at least 5 or so songs of hers) and headphones are not allowed unless you're on a break (which means 5/6 hours I'm working I'm in danger of hearing her beyond-annoying voice (which BTW hasn't matured one bit since she debuted as a 16 year old) singing the same old endless rewrites of "I hate my ex-boyfriend" songs.

I can pretty much ignore Rihanna and One Direction because (in New Zealand at least) they don't have that much radio play except the new music station, and Rihanna's songs perhaps are considered mostly too sexual to play at my work. But I don't have this luxury with Taylor. I try as much as possible but she's everywhere. I can't escape :bigcry:.

My only hope is that soon the public will backlash :o.

Break My Rapture
Jan 12th, 2013, 10:24 PM
So she broke up with Harry, and a few days after she was apparently seen heading to a studio with her guitar on her back. :haha::haha:

Nicolás89
Jan 12th, 2013, 11:37 PM
This woman :o. Honestly, I've improved a lot in the area of ignoring celebs I dislike. I've stopped reading magazines at work even, but it's impossible to ignore Taylor because she's everywhere.

Her 'music' is on constant rotation at my work (at least 5 or so songs of hers) and headphones are not allowed unless you're on a break (which means 5/6 hours I'm working I'm in danger of hearing her beyond-annoying voice (which BTW hasn't matured one bit since she debuted as a 16 year old) singing the same old endless rewrites of "I hate my ex-boyfriend" songs.

I can pretty much ignore Rihanna and One Direction because (in New Zealand at least) they don't have that much radio play except the new music station, and Rihanna's songs perhaps are considered mostly too sexual to play at my work. But I don't have this luxury with Taylor. I try as much as possible but she's everywhere. I can't escape :bigcry:.

My only hope is that soon the public will backlash :o.

Poor bb, your life must so suck so much. :awww:

Pops Maellard
Jan 12th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Excuse me but do you like it when something you don't want to see or hear is pushed in your face constantly?

JN
Jan 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Taylor Swift gets the Sandra Rose treatment:Harry Styles dumped Taylor Swift because she refused to ‘put out’ (http://sandrarose.com/2013/01/harry-styles-dumped-taylor-swift-because-she-refused-to-put-out/)

Friday, January 11, 2013

http://sandrarose.com/images17/Taylor_Swift_Harry_Styles.jpg?42e305

British singer Harry Styles dumped Taylor Swift because the teen idol was tired of her “asexual” ways, RadarOnline.com (http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/harry-styles-dumped-taylor-swift-because-shes-asexual-wouldnt-put-out-says-insider/) exclusively reports.

The 18-year-old member of the pop star group One Direction reportedly “got bored of Taylor, 23, after she hardly ever put out.”

“Taylor is so concerned that the public will think she’s a wh*re because she dates around, that she doesn’t put out,” a pal close to the singer told RapRadar.com. “What she doesn’t get is that the guys keep dumping her because she’s being a prude.”

“Harry found Taylor a little sexually uninterested,” said a source close to the star. Taylor’s string of failed relationships with men is well-documented by the gossip blogs. If the source is correct, it makes sense that Taylor’s love life is a revolving door. Healthy men lose interest quickly because she probably has a personality disorder such as narcissism (http://samvak.tripod.com/faq76.html).

Female narcissists love to be the center of attention. They are also known to be “cold fish” who are uninterested in sex. Taylor probably preys on younger boys because she thinks they will cherish her and put her up on a pedestal where she thinks she belongs. But even the younger guys can see through her like a pane of glass.

A female narcissist is easy to spot. She seems to snag men easily — she has a different lover every month. And she never wastes a moment of time grieving a lost love.

Helen Lawson
Jan 13th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Doesn't she use from cheap hairspray? Maybe that drove him off. It's not White Rain, it's that other one. Can't remember the name.

Royals.
Jan 13th, 2013, 03:05 PM
She's back in the STUDIO.

Coincidence? i think not.

Start da Game
Jan 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM
hooker - taylor swift = 50 dollars.....

Super Dave
Jan 13th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Doesn't she use from cheap hairspray? Maybe that drove him off. It's not White Rain, it's that other one. Can't remember the name.

Rave?

Number19
Jan 13th, 2013, 07:57 PM

Harry Styles dumped Taylor Swift because she refused to ‘put out’ (http://sandrarose.com/2013/01/harry-styles-dumped-taylor-swift-because-she-refused-to-put-out/)

I pretty much called that.

Helen Lawson
Jan 13th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Rave?

No, it's just a cheap as Rave, and it smells awful. I think it start with an "A" but I can't think of it. :o

debby
Jan 13th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Wow, that disgusts me to read that either Taylor Swift is a whore or she is too much of a prude. FFS :rolleyes:

Nicolás89
Jan 13th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Excuse me....

You're not excused, bye bye.

dybbuk
Jan 13th, 2013, 10:04 PM

Of course you'd be a Taylor Swift stan. It suits you.

moby
Jan 13th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Wow, that disgusts me to read that either Taylor Swift is a whore or she is too much of a prude. FFS :rolleyes:
You know that "pal close to the source" who called Taylor a prude was probably her publicist/ Harry's publicist right?

That piece of news seeks to present two pieces of information:
- Taylor is still that good-girl-next-door and a potential virgin
- Harry is a hot-blooded str8 male who wants hot hetero sex!!!111

Super Dave
Jan 13th, 2013, 10:28 PM
No, it's just a cheap as Rave, and it smells awful. I think it start with an "A" but I can't think of it. :o

Ass?

debby
Jan 13th, 2013, 10:31 PM
You know that "pal close to the source" who called Taylor a prude was probably her publicist/ Harry's publicist right?

That piece of news seeks to present two pieces of information:
- Taylor is still that good-girl-next-door and a potential virgin
- Harry is a hot-blooded str8 male who wants hot hetero sex!!!111

Trust me, girls are shamed for either way. :lol:

dsanders06
Jan 13th, 2013, 10:37 PM

Oh my God, people here really know no limits in their imagination that every "straight" person is gay :haha: How is there even the slighest bit of evidence that Harry Styles is gay?

dsanders06
Jan 13th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Anyway, I have to agree with people who say there's double-standards at work here. I mean just look at that "Taylor Swift Wouldn't Put Out" story -- God only knows the shitstorm that would've erupted if the story was the other way round, it would've been presented as evil slut tries to corrupt innocent boy. But as it is, I've found most people's reactions to be something along the lines of ":lol: boys will be boys" (from some people who call Taylor Swift a slut), or in some cases, some people have even been blaming Swift for not fulfilling Harry's needs :tape:

Nicolás89
Jan 13th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Of course you'd be a Taylor Swift stan. It suits you.

Whatever suits YOU.

Helen Lawson
Jan 13th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Ass?

Well, that does start with an "A" and smells awful, but I don't recall a hairspray that was called Ass. It was an ozone killing brand, though.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Well, that does start with an "A" and smells awful, but I don't recall a hairspray that was called Ass. It was an ozone killing brand, though.

It doesn't start with an A, but they sell a brand called Suave at the dollar store :lol: Don't ask me how I know :oh:

Super Dave
Jan 14th, 2013, 01:40 AM
It doesn't start with an A, but they sell a brand called Suave at the dollar store :lol: Don't ask me how I know :oh:

I've even seen it for 96 cents :lol:

borrowedheaven
Jan 14th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Oh my God, people here really know no limits in their imagination that every "straight" person is gay :haha: How is there even the slighest bit of evidence that Harry Styles is gay?

If you're willing to look a bit closer than what the tabloids are selling you, there's plenty. But obviously nothing concrete. Is it so strange to believe he might be in the closet? The closet is still forced upon a lot of artists. Not to mention that being gay might lose 1D a lot of fans.

Tennisation
Jan 16th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Harry Styles is soooooo yesterday.
Taylor Swift is way over her One Direction former flame and would like to move on to someone older and more mature like Bradley Cooper!
Wouldn't that be just adorbz?!
Taylor even asked friend Jennifer Lawrence, who happens to be co-starring with Bradley in Silver Linings Playbook, to set them up!!
…but not so fast though, Tay Tay!
A source close to the celebrity friends said:
“Bradley has absolutely no intention of getting together with Taylor. First of all, her reputation precedes her. Bradley is very wary of dating someone who is a bit of a serial dater like Taylor. He thinks she’s far too young for him and wants to date someone his own age, not 16-years younger because he’s ready for something serious. It was a little awkward for Bradley . Jennifer came to him and told him that Taylor was interested in getting together. He had to politely decline, knowing full well that Jennifer and Taylor are friends."

http://perezhilton.com/2013-01-15-taylor-swift-moves-past-harry-styles-crush-bradley-cooper/?more=yes#more-306480

Miranda
Jan 16th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Taylor Swift is way over her One Direction former flame and would like to move on to someone older and more mature like Bradley Cooper!
Taylor even asked friend Jennifer Lawrence, who happens to be co-starring with Bradley in Silver Linings Playbook, to set them up!!
“Bradley has absolutely no intention of getting together with Taylor. First of all, her reputation precedes her. Bradley is very wary of dating someone who is a bit of a serial dater like Taylor. He thinks she’s far too young for him and wants to date someone his own age, not 16-years younger because he’s ready for something serious. It was a little awkward for Bradley . Jennifer came to him and told him that Taylor was interested in getting together. He had to politely decline, knowing full well that Jennifer and Taylor are friends."

http://perezhilton.com/2013-01-15-taylor-swift-moves-past-harry-styles-crush-bradley-cooper/?more=yes#more-306480

wise decision, who would love to get a dissing song aimed at y for the whole world to hear :lol:

Talula
Jan 16th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Did anyone see her face during Adele's Golden Globe acceptance speach? Everyone else was laughing, but When the camera panned to Swift she was like WTF?! Me thinks she might be a bit of a bitch!

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 16th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Did anyone see her face during Adele's Golden Globe acceptance speach? Everyone else was laughing, but When the camera panned to Swift she was like WTF?! Me thinks she might be a bit of a bitch!

Well, if one likes Nicki Minaj's song, she's definitely a b*tch.:shrug:

Super Dave
Jan 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM

Aqua Net?

Super Dave
Jan 16th, 2013, 12:40 PM

Good job, Brad, though you're a pompous ass too :lol:

Mary Cherry.
Jan 16th, 2013, 01:23 PM
I do love her music, but everything else about her is becoming a bit of a joke.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cbfe71f4333458318c55035d33fe9d3d/tumblr_mglgac7L091qafqi9o1_500.jpg

:oh:

KournikovaFan91
Jan 16th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Her actual surprised face is the one she does when she loses an award not that idiotic jaw dropping she puts on :o

Nicolás89
Jan 16th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Perez Hilton is such a reliable source...

Super Dave
Jan 16th, 2013, 02:42 PM
http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/taylor-swift-hit-by-bastketball.gif

delicatecutter
Jan 16th, 2013, 03:05 PM
She should follow Tina Fey's advice and take some "me" time. This is getting a bit ridiculous. The only person she should be seeing is a therapist.

Kasey
Jan 16th, 2013, 03:53 PM
They are obvs Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Fuckin' love that song so much though:shrug:

young_gunner913
Jan 16th, 2013, 03:59 PM
She should follow Tina Fey's advice and take some "me" time. This is getting a bit ridiculous. The only person she should be seeing is a therapist.

A female one. :lol:

Drake1980
Jan 16th, 2013, 04:59 PM
:spit:

Tennisation
Jan 16th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Apparently the reason for Taylor & Harry's breakup is "sexual indifferences" :tape:

Vartan
Jan 16th, 2013, 08:11 PM
A female one. :lol:

:lol:

Tennisation
Jan 16th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Taylor's newest pic :tape:

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/taylor-swift-back-in-the-studio-writing-music-harry-styles-one-direction-1__oPt.jpg

Break My Rapture
Jan 16th, 2013, 08:20 PM
She IS mental. :lol: The entire 1D fanbase will smack her in the face everytime she steps foot outside her door if she makes a song about Harry, though lucky for her they're not as crazy as Justin Bieber's fans.

KarlyM*
Jan 17th, 2013, 04:14 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/cbfe71f4333458318c55035d33fe9d3d/tumblr_mglgac7L091qafqi9o1_500.jpg

:oh: She looks like she had the "surprised face" all ready and rehearsed, and had no idea how to react when she lost. :lol:

For future reference, someone should tell her the only person who can get away with the "surprised face" when winning an award for the 37489785058th time is Meryl.

Tennisation
Jan 17th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Perez Hilton's write Taylor Swift's next song (inspired by Harry Styles) winner :haha:

s3NdKlCrDuk

Beat
Jan 17th, 2013, 09:36 AM
yeah, loved her expression when she lost to adele :lol: did she seriously expect anything else? :spit: but maybe she just didn't understand adele's accent, being the all-american girl that she is.

Miranda
Jan 17th, 2013, 09:36 AM
the best boy friend that she ever had was Jake Gyllenhaal, she should not let him go :angel:

JN
Jan 17th, 2013, 11:27 AM
the best boy friend that she ever had was Jake Gyllenhaal, she should not let him go :angel:

'Break Up to Make Up' has already been recorded, so it wouldn't serve her purpose. :shrug:

Mary Cherry.
Jan 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM

All Too Well might just be her best song though, so I'm thankful to Jake for dumping her.

Super Dave
Jan 18th, 2013, 01:29 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/michael-j-fox-tells-taylor-swift-back-off-214440202.html

Michael J. Fox wouldn't want Taylor dating his son :)

Steven.
Feb 11th, 2013, 03:11 PM
"so he calls me up and goes I STILL LOVE YOU and im like IM SORRY IM BUSY OPENING UP THE GRAMMYS"

shut the fuck up taylor

borrowedheaven
Feb 11th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Not to mention that she did it in a british accent to mock Harry. She's really detestable.

Monzanator
Feb 11th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Taylor Swift is milking her 5 mins of fame. I'd be doing the same thing and most of your likewise so let's drop the hypocrisy, shall we? :lol: Besides, most of people here probably think Nashville is on some another planet while Taylor has already made more $$$ than half of the TF will make during it's entire life span :lol:

The Bulldog
Feb 11th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I love how her songs used to be so innocent, and now she is going through a boyfriend every week. :lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 11th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I wonder which stupid boy will be another of her victim.:oh:

Mary Cherry.
Feb 11th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Not to mention that she did it in a british accent to mock Harry. She's really detestable.

That was not a British accent.

She might have intended it to be but it was...I don't know what it was.

AjdeNate!
Feb 11th, 2013, 11:18 PM
How many more jilted-lover songs is she going to write and force upon our ears before she gets labelled as a skank?

Pops Maellard
Feb 11th, 2013, 11:30 PM
It's not like Harry & Taylor ever were :lol: It was all for show. He looked miserable around her.

Sean.
Feb 11th, 2013, 11:34 PM
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her, she seems like a nice girl. :hug:

I'll date you, Taylor! :devil:

Pops Maellard
Feb 11th, 2013, 11:36 PM
How many more jilted-lover songs is she going to write and force upon our ears before she gets labelled as a skank?
I think it's starting to happen, though slowly. It'll still take a while I think but in a couple of years' time she'll be about as popular as Aguilera :cheer::oh:.

Someone at my work (where she's fucking inescapable :o) said "I'm sick of her. She seems like one of those girls that can't be without a boyfriend". Not that my work is the cultural centre of the universe, but I'd imagine many others are starting to feel the same too.

Cookiecrusher
Feb 12th, 2013, 03:20 AM
She's a vile person inside and out.

Super Dave
Feb 12th, 2013, 12:40 PM
She's unattractive *pounds chest* on the inside.

Richie's
Feb 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM
On a country outside of US, when a girl at the age of this girl, sleeps every day/week/month with another man... is called whore.
In America, if you do that, you're a Grammy winner and a world music talent.

*No offenese to her fans. It's like I know this girl from her attempts to get good looking boys on her bed.

borrowedheaven
Feb 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I have no problem with her dating, she should date who she wants and as many as she wants. I just really hate her agenda to ridicule every boyfriend she's had and how it's always all their fault.

KournikovaFan91
Feb 12th, 2013, 08:21 PM
I also have no problem with her fucking around its the sweet butter wouldn't melt persona that bothers me, and the fact she suggests all her "relationships" were love and the man at fault.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 12th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Just because Taylor Swift tries to carry a good girl image doesn't mean she is because her actions speaks louder than words. It's almost sad that she makes a career out of sleeping with as many men as possible and then find inspirations to write music about it. Yet NO ONE says she's a slut.

Just quoting this to affirm that this thread started out in a most misogynist fashion, and continues on more or less the same note. You're all like, BOMBSHELL: An unmarried woman is practicing free will by engaging in sexual activity and nobody has shouted "whore" yet! This must be remedied immediately!

Keep up the slut-shaming, good folk. Nothing like spreading misogyny on the Internet to fill a day.

Important Side bar: Taylor Swift sucks at music. I don't get it at all. I saw her live on TV once and was just so, so confused as to why she was a thing. That being said, she should continue to bang all of the attractive men that she pleases. Or not bang them. Whatever it is she is or isn't doing. Either way, I would like to see more threads about people doing it. Who's up next?

pierce85
Feb 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM
I have no problem with Taylor being a cum dumpster, I just want her to find an attractive boyfriend. Apart from Gylenhaal they all look like meth addicts

borrowedheaven
Feb 12th, 2013, 09:31 PM
There are pictures surfacing from her new video clip where she dresses exactly like Harry Styles. So predictable.

Helen Lawson
Feb 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM
She won't have my respect until she bangs Justin Beaver. Rihanna is my favorite now that I know she hit Beaver.

Steven.
Feb 12th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Just quoting this to affirm that this thread started out in a most misogynist fashion, and continues on more or less the same note. You're all like, BOMBSHELL: An unmarried woman is practicing free will by engaging in sexual activity and nobody has shouted "whore" yet! This must be remedied immediately!

Keep up the slut-shaming, good folk. Nothing like spreading misogyny on the Internet to fill a day.

Important Side bar: Taylor Swift sucks at music. I don't get it at all. I saw her live on TV once and was just so, so confused as to why she was a thing. That being said, she should continue to bang all of the attractive men that she pleases. Or not bang them. Whatever it is she is or isn't doing. Either way, I would like to see more threads about people doing it. Who's up next?

oh my god you can't be serious. it isn't even about her being promiscuous. it's about the fact that she plays the victim every fucking time and is tacky as dog shit.

taylor swift fans can try to defend her all they want but her words and actions against men she's dated really speaks for herself. it says a LOT when people who used to absolutely hate kanye west now worship him like a god.