PDA

View Full Version : Best 80s Primetime Soap Intro?

KournikovaFan91
Nov 18th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Dynasty
YjpCU4Zy9Cs

Dallas
Jn8YuDqFo6o

Knots Landing
2IcLrCMbKsw

The Colbys
quze5fr5-N4

Falcon Crest
pJ_ad7l25wo

I realise some intros were tweaked over the years but in the most part which was the best.

I must admit despite only being in my 20s I occasionally watch re-runs of these if they're on :oh: The camp drama is just too good.

wild.river
Nov 18th, 2012, 06:40 PM
they're almost indistinguishable :sobbing: especially dynasty and colbys.
i like knots landing the most.

KournikovaFan91
Nov 18th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I guess it was a spin-off so they only changed the theme slightly :lol: Yeah Knots Landing is my personal fave, the most catchy in my opinion.

Barrie_Dude
Nov 18th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Dallas!

Super Dave
Nov 19th, 2012, 02:30 PM
SOAP!

0BHQT3Omqtw

Helen Lawson
Nov 20th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Dynasty.

Those haven't aged well at all. I re-watched the first two seasons last year. When Linda Evans is the best actress of the bunch, including all the guys, it's bad.

Infiniti2001
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:35 AM
I love all :sobbing: but Dynasty was my all time fav :hearts: I loved Falcon Crest too .. I have all of these and lots of other 80's themes as a playlist on my zune :lol:

Sir Stefwhit
Nov 21st, 2012, 05:19 AM
I just got done listening to them all and damn that bring back memories. I watched every show back when they originally aired except for Dallas. I hadn't realized until just now how alike they all sound...lol

My personal favorite theme song would probably have been from Knots, but the most iconic by far would be Dynasty w.Dallas a close second.

Heres how I'd personally rank the themes:
Knots
Dynasty
The Colby's
Falcon Crest
Dallas

....seeing the openings makes miss this over-the-top 80s shows! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!