PDA

View Full Version : So, how do you take badreps?

Sammo
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:29 PM
:confused:

saint2
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Badreps make me soo sad that I want to kill myself...

Pops Maellard
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Depends who they're from. If they're because I've mad a bad post, it's option 2, if not option 3 :lol:.

Mary Cherry.
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Depends on who they're from and what they're for. The worst ones are people who leave good reps with bitchy comments, as if they're hiding their bitchyness behind a green dot :lol:

Sammo
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Depends on who they're from and what they're for. The worst ones are people who leave good reps with bitchy comments, as if they're hiding their bitchyness behind a green dot :lol:

So true :lol:

Dominic
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I don't care but always give one back :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Nov 15th, 2012, 10:08 PM
None of the above.

I love them. It is just orgasmic seeing how much have I bothered some low souls. :hearts: And as a courtesy I always goodrape them back.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m21e12fAuL1qb4a6z.gif

dybbuk
Nov 15th, 2012, 10:12 PM
I live for them. They're even better when they threaten to report your post too.

Nicolás89
Nov 15th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I don't lose any sleep for them but I do like good reps.

Maybe they don't care for you that much and clicking on the I disapprove option is too much work.

C. Drone
Nov 15th, 2012, 10:51 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ph6dv3iG1re3x32o1_500.gif

ServeCaspian
Nov 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Depends who they're from. If the post was out of line but I'm happy I posted it it's fine with me. If it's from a delusion poster who stalks my posts I find it quite amusing. :lol:

If it's random/needless I give one back.

I have a life outside of the internet, so I think it's quite funny witnessing people who don't. :shrug:

Bismarck.
Nov 15th, 2012, 11:12 PM
:hearts: And as a courtesy I always goodrape them back.

Lies.

SilverPersian
Nov 16th, 2012, 01:03 AM
I've never understood the point of rep on this forum. In other forums you build up a rep bar over time that shows how much of a valued poster you are (or, at least how popular you are internet-wise), but here you get a full bar with one positive rep.

I've only received one negative rep I think ... didn't really bother me since the giver was clearly a moron.

wildemu
Nov 16th, 2012, 01:25 AM
lol, it took me years to realize there was even a rep system. Just accidentally clicked user cp and i was "wtf" at all the green and red on the list.

RenaSlam.
Nov 16th, 2012, 01:29 AM
I bad rep them immediately back.

Super Dave
Nov 16th, 2012, 02:04 AM
I've had a handful... if I deserve them, fine...if not, I'll either get mad and reciprocate or just get mad :lol:

I think I've only given a couple...and if I give one, it's well deserved :lol:

And I agree with SilverPersian's comment above...

McPie
Nov 16th, 2012, 04:54 AM
depends on ignorant rate of the giver :p

AYUMI-GOAT
Nov 16th, 2012, 05:03 AM
bad rep the person back :p

ie. Imperfect Angel :angel:

Ashi
Nov 16th, 2012, 05:20 AM
lol, it took me years to realize there was even a rep system. Just accidentally clicked user cp and i was "wtf" at all the green and red on the list.
This. :o
I've only ever got one badrep.

Charlatan
Nov 16th, 2012, 05:31 AM
I take absolute pleasure in them, especially when they are coming from someone who is claimed as, you know, "a person of relatively high maturity level" on here :worship:

skanky~skanketta
Nov 16th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Well, it's clear how Sammo responds.

CatTs
Nov 16th, 2012, 10:28 AM
They don't bother me much. I have just two clearly delusional red dots. But fairly speaking, it's somewhat sad when my forever insignificant posts start worrying somebody. I don't have any satisfaction in realizing that some posters may be less intelligent or civilized than me. It doesn't raise my self-esteem. It only upsets me.
What concerns bad-repping back, I've never done that. Haven't ever bad-repped somebody either. Maybe just wanted a couple of times.

Mary Cherry.
Nov 16th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I take absolute pleasure in them, especially when they are coming from someone who is claimed as, you know, "a person of relatively high maturity level" on here :worship:

I gave you a bad rep because your obsession with me is both unwarranted and, quite frankly, scary.

Imperfect Angel
Nov 16th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I will CUT you.....

Mary Cherry.
Nov 16th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I will CUT you.....

Careful, you can get banned for that.

Super Dave
Nov 16th, 2012, 01:20 PM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/113/774/memes-i-will-cut-you-a-piece-of-this-apple-pie.jpg

Fixed

Mary Cherry.
Nov 16th, 2012, 01:27 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/113/774/memes-i-will-cut-you-a-piece-of-this-apple-pie.jpg

Fixed

"Fuck off and di...ve into a swimming pool."

Imperfect Angel
Nov 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM

Well, I still need to get a warning first.:shrug:

Dominic
Nov 16th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I gave you a bad rep because your obsession with me is both unwarranted and, quite frankly, scary.

Well you do ask for them a little nowadays :lol:

The Witch-king
Nov 16th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I hardly ever get bad reps :shrug:

Kairi
Nov 16th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I find a post of theirs in a locked thread, and return the favour :oh:

Sammo
Nov 16th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Well, it's clear how Sammo responds.

Why?

For me when I'm in a good mood it's the ''too local to care'' option, when I'm in a not so good mood it's the rancor one, when I'm in a bad mood I return the favor and when I'm in a horrible mood I feel like tracking the poster's IP and blowing up the whole city in which he/she lives in.

stromatolite
Nov 16th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I don't exactly like them, but they don't bother me much when I get one. I think they're pretty pointless, and as far as I can recall I've never given one since I joined TF. But if others want to badrep me that's okay by me. If I think it's (somewhat) justified I'll try to make amends, but more often it's just someone who thinks that badrepping me is a way to win an argument, which is just funny. Nothing says "I'm out of ideas" as clearly as an angry badrep :lol:

JN
Nov 16th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Like Caro, I return 'em. :tennis:

None of the above.

I love them. It is just orgasmic seeing how much have I bothered some low souls. :hearts: And as a courtesy I always goodrape them back.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m21e12fAuL1qb4a6z.gif

The missing option, but a lot less than orgasmic in my case. :lol:

Charlatan
Nov 16th, 2012, 11:42 PM

I don't think my obsession (not that I have, anyway. I mean you are not Goddess Sharapova) is as scary as yours with a group of people on here

Valanga
Nov 16th, 2012, 11:42 PM
up in my arse.

dsanders06
Nov 16th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Water off my back I've only ever given out about 10 badreps myself iirc... far less than the badreps I've gotten from angry stans of players I've insulted :oh:

Tennisation
Nov 17th, 2012, 12:06 AM
I bad rep them immediately back.Yup, where's that option in the poll?

Cajka
Nov 17th, 2012, 12:48 AM
I don't mind them. Most of the badreps I received were hilarious. Like some of the most brainless posters from Ana's forum telling me to grow a brain in order to understand their brilliant posts or those who threatened to report my posts and get me banned .... or those who accused me of being a vile JJ's fan who hates Ana.... or some random reps from people who were obviously bored. I rarely send any, I sent 2 bad reps maybe, even that was stupid, honestly.

delicatecutter
Nov 17th, 2012, 12:51 AM
I used to hate getting badreps, to the point that I would delete the post I got them on so they wouldn't ruin my sea of green. :hearts: Nowadays, I don't really care and I only get them from one person. *cough cough Debby*

I don't bad rep people. It's just a bad look.

Cajka
Nov 17th, 2012, 01:02 AM
I used to hate getting badreps, to the point that I would delete the post I got them on so they wouldn't ruin my sea of green.

:rolls: My evil twin wants to send you a red one, but I have her under control. :oh:

hectopascal
Nov 17th, 2012, 02:39 AM
I like badrepping new posters who are obviously trolling or spamming. There's just something satisfying about turning the rep meter red -and it happens instantly :haha:
but if they are already red, then i don't bother.

Nicolás89
Nov 17th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Water off my back I've only ever given out about 10 badreps myself iirc... far less than the badreps I've gotten from angry stans of players I've insulted :oh:

Ummm!

miffedmax
Nov 17th, 2012, 03:24 AM
I delete all their posts and send them on the road to a permaban. ;) :p

Kairi
Nov 17th, 2012, 03:29 AM
I like badrepping new posters who are obviously trolling or spamming. There's just something satisfying about turning the rep meter red -and it happens instantly :haha:
but if they are already red, then i don't bother.

Same :hysteric:

Mary Cherry.
Nov 17th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I don't think my obsession (not that I have, anyway. I mean you are not Goddess Sharapova) is as scary as yours with a group of people on here

You know if you just asked nicely I'd be happy to send you an autograph or something.

HippityHop
Nov 17th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Actually, I've never understood the point of reps (good or bad). I mean is it going to affect my life in the real world either way?

Oh wait, I forgot that for some people this is the real world.

Never mind. :)

wild.river
Nov 17th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Actually, I've never understood the point of reps (good or bad). I mean is it going to affect my life in the real world either way?

good reps make one feel good. like something i posted mattered to some soul somewhere in the world.
bad reps are fun because you get to do it back...i'm assuming...i've never gotten one :angel:

HippityHop
Nov 17th, 2012, 03:03 PM
good reps make one feel good. like something i posted mattered to some soul somewhere in the world.
bad reps are fun because you get to do it back...i'm assuming...i've never gotten one :angel:

Well, let's remedy that right now. :devil:

Just kidding. :)

Cajka
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:02 AM

I use the good rep to say that I agree with someone's opinion or that I like their post, it's easier than quoting the whole post just to write "This!" or ":lol:". If I disagree with you, I'll respond to your post, I won't bad rep you, of course.