PDA

View Full Version : Secret Story's TF Edition - Sign-up thread

Jose.
Nov 15th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Secret Story – TF Edition

http://dioguinho.pt/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Secret+Story1.jpg

Hy Tennis Forum, this is the TF edition of a very popular and famous game in France and in Portugal, it’s the “Secret Story-TF Edition”, this is a similar game to “Big Brother” but with more excitement as everyone involved will be here to keep their secret and play like in Big Brother. So X players will be chosen by the manager according to its choose. Everyone interested in playing should state that on this thread and send me a PM with their basic information and the secret they want to keep and play with throughout the game. Your secret has to be something related to you and or related to your past, and obviously you can make up the secret you want, you can also have a common secret with someone else you choose to. On your PM specify your secret and put details about it.

Now how the game works:
During the game your objective is to keep your secret from others and try to find the others secrets. Every week each player has up to 3 secret predictions and a minimal number of 1 prediction, and once 1 secret is discovered then no more guesses can be made that week, a player who sees is secret revealed will be put up for elimination but is not automatically eliminated.

In the beginning everyone starts with 25,000 points and their secret to keep, each week we will see players being eliminated and eventually we will have the final winner.

For every time you try to predict a players secret and you fail:

you will lose half of your points
those points will go to the player you tried to discover their secret

For every time you try to predict a players secret and you succeed:

You will get all the points from that player
That player will be with 0 points and automatically put up for elimination

Each week will consist of the following:
Tuesday - Challenge
Wednesday- Risk It!
Friday - Nominations
Sunday - Elimination

Challenge

Reward for the challenge is points, best place gets highest points and so on. Winner of the challenge will get to go to Risk It!, loser of the challenger will be announced and will have to give one valid hint about his secret.

Risk It!

Winner of the challenge takes risk and gets a bad consequence or doesn't take risk and nothing happens. I will tell you about the consequence and from that you decide to risk or not risk in obtaining the positive thing. This means the winner of challenge will get a chance to take a positive thing for his advantage but in order to do it he will have to first take a bad consequence.

Nominations

The players with less points are nominated, the number of them will vary according to the week eliminations and to the twists. Then everyone who is not nominated will vote and choose 2 or more players for elimination

Elimination

Everyone has 1 vote and the most voted players who are up for elimination will be out of the game. That player will then reveal his secret.

Week Talks

There will be week talks about specific topics in which every player will have to comment in order for the players to get to know eachother, topics like your takes on politics, your family situation, obviously this is a game and you can say whatever you want. Also we will make special things like awards, etc.

Secret Missions

Each week I will give 1 secret mission for certain players. This missions are secret and never supposed to be revealed to anyone. If that happens then you will be up for a bad consequence. If you get the mission right you obtain money from it. The fact someone finds out you are on a mission doesn't make you lose it, you just have to be convincing enough to act through it.

Rules:

You must never tell your secret to anyone
You must always do your best to be successful in your missions
You must never tell your missions to someone else
Please take into account I will only give max. 24 hours for someone to answer my PM, because the game really will have to be on exact time.

Twists:

The game will be full of twists. :oh: Twists will make some differences in the details above, all them will be announced on the beginning of the week unless they are part of a mission.

So don't tell anyone, because this is a secret! :angel:

(That's the motto :p Obviously you can tell people to join here)

Wert.
Nov 15th, 2012, 06:20 PM
in :)

will send my secret soon :)

Vartan
Nov 15th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Sounds interesting... Could you give examples of secrets from the show?

Jose.
Nov 15th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Story_3_(Portugal) and others examples there. It is always something related to your past or your present. Also you can have a combined secret with someone else. :oh: Just be creative and smart in order for others not to find out. :yeah:

HawkAussie
Nov 16th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Sound intersting. Might enter

Jose.
Nov 16th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Yay :cheer: But we need more people :sad:

Yoncé
Nov 16th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I might give it ago :)

Kəv.
Nov 16th, 2012, 08:25 PM
In :D

Jose.
Nov 16th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Nice :D Join in people, it will be fun :yeah:

Barktra
Nov 16th, 2012, 11:50 PM
In ;)

Shafanovic.
Nov 17th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I'll give it a go. :oh: Sounds interesting.

Jose.
Nov 17th, 2012, 01:20 PM
:D Keep them coming :cheer:

Drake1980
Nov 17th, 2012, 01:22 PM
In :)

*Jean*
Nov 17th, 2012, 01:52 PM
in

GOATdin0931
Nov 17th, 2012, 06:53 PM
In :)

Jose.
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:39 PM
10 until now, we need at least 16. If you know anyone interested invite them please :wavey:

GOATdin0931
Nov 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM
This is gonna be good :drool:

HawkAussie
Nov 17th, 2012, 10:29 PM
You got that right

jrollaneres25
Nov 18th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Count me in!

Jose.
Nov 18th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks :yeah: We still need more people. Meanwhile send me your secrets, I only have from a few people :wavey:

Shafanovic.
Nov 18th, 2012, 01:11 PM
What kind of information do you need from us?

Jose.
Nov 18th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Basic information and your secret. Just stuff like name, country and those things. Remember this is a game.... and you can play it :p

Wert.
Nov 18th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I have no idea which secret to use. Link with examples you gave me Isnt working :tears:

Jose.
Nov 18th, 2012, 01:32 PM
It's wrong link :o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Story_3_(Portugal) that is correct now :yeah:

young_gunner913
Nov 18th, 2012, 09:06 PM
I'll play. :D

Broseghini
Nov 18th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I'm in

Lachy
Nov 18th, 2012, 11:26 PM
In :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:07 AM
in :)

Reptilia
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:47 AM
I will give this a go! :cheer:

jrollaneres25
Nov 19th, 2012, 03:06 AM
I'll play. :D

young_gunner913 is my Serena Ace!:drool:

Smith Saybrook
Nov 19th, 2012, 03:52 AM
sent one ;)

Jose.
Nov 19th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks everyone who joined :D We have enough players already but we will only start next Monday, 26 November :cheer: I can still accept more people if they want to join until then :yeah:

Everyone who hasn't, should send their secrets today until this Friday or so. :yeah:

Inger67
Nov 19th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I think I want to join too :cheer:

delicatecutter
Nov 19th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I want to play also! :cheer:

GOATdin0931
Nov 19th, 2012, 10:06 PM
We have enough now. Andiamo!! :)

jrollaneres25
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:47 AM
We have 19 who wants in!

HawkAussie
Nov 20th, 2012, 06:08 AM
But won't go in. Or will they

Singleniacki
Nov 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM
YAY I'll play! :)

GOATdin0931
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:06 AM
:cheer:

Jose.
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Everyone until now who has committed is in the game :yeah:

We start next Monday and then first challenge will be on Tuesday :cheer:

Jose.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM
I have secrets from 10 players. Still missing from all other, you have until Monday to send, but please the sooner you do it, the better. :)

Hele.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:50 PM
In :bounce:

GOATdin0931
Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Cant wait for the first challenge!! :woohoo:

Jose.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:42 PM
Secret Story – Week 1

http://dioguinho.pt/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Secret+Story1.jpg

Week 1 - Introduction

This week's theme is Personalities & History. And so we will have our Challenge and Week Talks related to those themes. Monday we will head our first Week talk, where every player has to introduce themselves to the other players telling something about their personality and also something about their history. Week Talk starts Sunday and can last for all week but every player should make their introduction to the game this first week.

Challenge & Risk It!

Then we have the Challenge on Tuesday which will be related to this weeks theme. The challenges will all have a timing factor, which means the time you take to send the answers of the challenge will be a factor in case of ties on the amount of correct answers. The challenge will be posted Tuesday, 27 November, 12 PM GMT time so try to be online as soon as possible to send your answers. The deadline for the challenge is 24 hours, it might take some time. Players will be reward with the following points based on their relative places at the challenge:

Winner - 10000
Runner-Up - 9700
3rd - 9400
4th - 9100
5th - 8800
6th - 8500
7th - 8200
8th - 7900
9th - 7600
10th - 7300
11th - 7000
12th - 6700
13th - 6400
14th - 6100
15th - 5800
16th - 5500
17th - 5200
18th - 4900
19th - 4600
20th - 4300

Results for the challenge will be posted after the deadline has passed. Winner of the challenge will then go play "Risk It!" with the result of it being announced in the following 24 hours and the last placed of the challenge will have to give a valid hint for his secret posting it on this thread after approval from the manager.

Secrets

During the week you have to make at least 1 attempt (this has to be prior to the nomination deadline - Friday, 30 November 6PM GMT, if you don't do so you lose 75% of your points) to guess a secret and a maximum of 3. If you fail to guess the secret you lose 50% of your points with those going to the player you tried to guess the secret. In case anyone finds a secret, the person whose secret was revealed is up for elimination and loses all his points to the person who found the secret. Plus, when one secret is revealed then no more attempts to discover secrets will be allowed. Players have to PM the manager for secret attempts with the result being published later by the manager on the thread.

Missions

There will be missions during this week for all players, those are secret missions which you are never to reveal to anyone, even after you make the mission. For any mission you make right you get 2000. Missions will obviously be different from all people, but if you at least show effort to make your mission you will get the points. I will PM people with their missions for this week and the results of it will be revealed later. ;)

Nominations

The deadline for choosing the players for nomination is: Friday, 30 November 6PM GMT which means after this hour the 4 players with less points are up for nominations. Everyone who is not nominated will then vote and choose 2 players for eliminations. The player with the highest number of points will be the chooser in case of a tie.

Elimination

The 2 players resulting from nomination and anyone else whose secret is revealed (if that's the case) are up for elimination. Everyone expect the players up for elimination will vote to eliminate 1 player. The player with the highest number of points will be the chooser in case of a tie.

Jose.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:46 PM
I have secrets from 12 players until now, I sent PMs already and am waiting for the remaining players to send their secrets, once again I remember, your secrets can be made-up. ;)

That's the intro for Week 1, Sunday I will create another thread for the Secret Story House and we will use that thread for everything. Please read carefully what are all the things you are supposed to do during the week, and pay attention that you will have to come to TF atleast one time a day, which everyone does already :yeah: If you don't understand something this is the right time to ask me about it. ;)

So Sunday we start with Week Talks and Tuesday is first challenge :yeah:

HawkAussie
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:02 AM
I'm ready to win.

*Jean*
Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:29 AM
could you send us remainders of some kind? it's too difficult to think about everything :sobbing:

Vartan
Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:34 AM
12 PM GMT is 7 AM east coast and 5 AM west coast... This will not work. :/

GOATdin0931
Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:55 PM
12 PM GMT is 7 AM east coast and 5 AM west coast... This will not work. :/

This. :sad:

Jose.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
About the timing, there is a problem there because of the Aussies too. :sobbing: So I don't know what is best. Maybe if I put it at 10PM GMT it will be better for everyone :shrug: That's 9AM for Aussies, 11PM for most Europeans, 3PM for US :shrug: Any other suggestion?

And I will send PMs for challenges, risk it, nominations, eliminations. And one with the secret mission too, all you have to remember for is that before nomination deadline you will have to try to guess one secret atleast :yeah:

delicatecutter
Nov 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
I've decided to withdraw but good look to everyone else. :yeah:

Dominic
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:21 PM
What does one have to do, concretely if they participate, except find a secret

Jose.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:59 PM
Okay Wally :hug:

Dominic, you have to read first post, it says everything you have to do there ;)

Vartan
Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:26 PM
How about you give 24 hours to do a challenge and not time us.

Jose.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:37 PM
That brings the problem in case ties happen. :shrug: The time factor would be used only to solve the ties.

young_gunner913
Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
Tell us which challenges are timed so that we can do them when we have the time and have a read receipt attached to the message. :shrug:

Jose.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Okay, in addition to that I will ask an extra question as a Tie-break, gonna probably use the example from previous big brother edition, a question like "How many users will get everything right?", then comes time as a tie-breaker. This weeks challenge is already done and time will come as the 2nd tie-breaker then :yeah:

GOATdin0931
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:43 PM
When do we start :oh:

Jose.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:45 PM
Well tomorrow I open thread and you introduce to eachother. Then 1st challenge is Tuesday :cheer:

Inger67
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM
Sorry, after thinking about it more I think I am going to have to resign from this game :awww:

I should focus on my studies this next month and won't have the time I don't think. Thanks anyway though, Jose. :)

GOATdin0931
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Sorry, after thinking about it more I think I am going to have to resign from this game :awww:

I should focus on my studies this next month and won't have the time I don't think. Thanks anyway though, Jose. :)

:hug:

Jose.
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Okay, we have 14 confirmed and 4 more still uncofirmed ;)

Jose.
Nov 24th, 2012, 08:08 PM
15 confirmed and 2 to confirm, probably won't take part. I will wait more 24 hours and then I open Home thread and we will officially start :cheer: :bounce:

jrollaneres25
Nov 25th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Omg I can't wait. This is gonna be fun!

HawkAussie
Nov 25th, 2012, 05:17 AM
I'm ready

GOATdin0931
Nov 25th, 2012, 11:11 AM
:bounce:

Jose.
Nov 25th, 2012, 05:33 PM
We have the final 17 players all confirmed and all with secrets :bounce: Some really amazing bombs here :D I'm gonna post the home thread now and you can start with the presentations :hearts: